[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It just dawned on me, are the Gargoyles supposed to be dragon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: f586f732f1f43d4f56a98a86eba0f958.jpg (308KB, 1600x887px) Image search: [Google]
f586f732f1f43d4f56a98a86eba0f958.jpg
308KB, 1600x887px
It just dawned on me, are the Gargoyles supposed to be dragon people?

>wings and tails
>consider themselves to be "above" humanity
>instinctually protective (like how a Dragon protects it's hoard or whatever)
>are extremely close-knit and don't like outsiders

They sound like dragon people to me.
>>
please
>>
Demona and Thailog were the only gargoyles I can remember who considered themselves to be superior to humans. Most actually held the opposite opinion, that their purpose was to be subservient to humans.

Also, dragons are close-knit? Aren't they usually portrayed as being very territorial?
>>
>>94540946
I'm pretty sure Goliath also saw himself as above humans, but not in a petty or narcissistic way like you mentioned. He was hopefully that one day they'd catch up to his species level.

also are we ever going to talk about how or why Goliath developed a human fetish?
>>
>>94541018

For the same reason you humans have a gargoyle fetish.
>>
>>94541018
'cause he's a pervert.

And being a statue for that long got him as stiff as that EmptyHero animation.
>>
>>94541043
>For the same reason you humans have a gargoyle fetish.
>you humans

Did a gargoyle type this?

>>94541045
I feel bad for Elisa's reproductive organs, must look like a roast-beef sandwich after so many encounter with Goliath's Goliath.
>>
>>94541018
>I'm pretty sure Goliath also saw himself as above humans, but not in a petty or narcissistic way like you mentioned.

Isn't considering yourself to be above some else inherently narcissistic?
>>
File: draco2.jpg (738KB, 1600x1118px) Image search: [Google]
draco2.jpg
738KB, 1600x1118px
>>94538809
No, there's gargoyles. Like dragons(pic related), they can be protrayed more as chimeras. France has a lot of lion and goat gargoyles.
>>
>>94541607
No, understanding that someone or something has flaws that you do not is not narcissistic. Using that knowledge to think your better or pass judgment is narcissistic.

Goliath knew his species were stronger, faster, and much less greedy than humans, but he never used that information to put himself on a pedestal above humanity.
>>
File: gargoyles2x15_1041.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gargoyles2x15_1041.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
wow the discussion in this thread is amazing. this is the gargoyle threads I want to see.
>>
>>94540946
The Gargoyles don't consider themselves subservient. Else they would have pledge their allegiance to Xanatos from the very first, and it would be a very different show. But they are dedicated to protecting their Castle, their home. And that includes the humans that dwell there.
>>
>>94541923
>Goliath knew his species were stronger, faster, and much less greedy than humans

That's not really "above" though, is it? I mean, there are also things humans can do that gargoyles cannot do. Like get a tan, for example.
>>
File: 3455.jpg (19KB, 564x425px) Image search: [Google]
3455.jpg
19KB, 564x425px
>>94541018
>>94541043
Weisman said Elisa had the hots for Goliath the first day she met him.
>>
>>94541232
For the newfags in the audience, go look up an old /b/ gif of a dude taking a glass jar up the ass.
>>
Good thread
>>
>>94545638
It's good old fashion monster fetish.
>>
File: Delilah.jpg (63KB, 489x649px) Image search: [Google]
Delilah.jpg
63KB, 489x649px
>>94541045
>'cause [Goliath]'s a pervert.
No wonder Thailog decided to dress Delilah this way. It's in the genes.
>>
>>94542057
Yeah, their autistic obsession with guarding their place of residence is the defining trait of their culture. Their view of humans was originally fairly ambivalent because they just didn't care about them either way until they had no choice but to get involved in human affairs.
>>
>>94538809
No... They're Gargoyle-people.
>>
>>94538809
> THING MUST BE SECRETLY OTHER THING
go count your dick
>>
>>94547670
Now what?
>>
>>94547658
But what exactly is a gargoyle-person? Does that make Bronx a gargoyle-dog?
>>
>>94547811
Bronx is just retarded.
>>
If gargoyles existed as a species IRL, how would the course of human history be changed? would you date one?
>>
>>94538809
Nigger this better be bait because if not it means you're retarded. They're Gargoyles. Wikipedia it please.
>>
>>94548078
Their genitals are to powerful to not kill you so yes because I want die
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.