[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of the Emoji movie? I have a crush on Smiler.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

What did you think of the Emoji movie? I have a crush on Smiler.
>>
I watched it for a joke last week. It was soulless. It's a combination of Wreck it Ralph and Inside Out that misses the point of both movies and ends up being one long app commercial.
>>
I was getting tired of the shill threads it had daily before its release
>>
>>94535798
But was it more soulless than The Force Awakens?
>>
>>94535798
I disagree. To me it was like a modern day version of reboot with phones instead of computers.

There's no deep heartwarming lesson to be gleaned from this movie but it's interesting nonetheless.

>>94535851
No. No it was not. Fuck The Force Awakens.
>>
File: evile.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
evile.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
The scene where Smiler whipped out her weapons and threatened to hurt Meh gave me an erection.
>>
File: [Laughter Stops].png (146KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
[Laughter Stops].png
146KB, 356x256px
>>94535798
>for a joke

haha
>>
File: IMG_4464.png (188KB, 640x672px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4464.png
188KB, 640x672px
>>94535754
Couldn't stand her canon look, but I can't deny that I like crazy dominant characters
>>
File: IMG_2904.jpg (101KB, 474x762px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2904.jpg
101KB, 474x762px
>>94535851
>anything being more soulless then TFA
>>
Apparently /co/ loves this movie
>>
hey /co/ don't forget to buy animated emojis and you too can impress that certain special girl/boy/otherkin
>>
>>94536335
well the normers hate it right so /co/ has to
>>
The weirdness of it all kept me on the tip of my toes. What will they do next?

That being said, I was EXTREMELY disappointed by the absence of my favorite emoji.
>>
>>94536826
Whoops, forgot picture. This right here is my waifu and they didn't include her in the movie.
>>
File: WAIFUE.png (16KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
WAIFUE.png
16KB, 160x160px
>>94536826
>>94536850
GOD DAMNIT. Here's the picture.
>>
>>94536878
hot
>>
>>94536312
Is there any hope, second movie will not be a comeplete retrace of Empire Strike Back?
>>
File: IMG_4469.jpg (461KB, 2558x2046px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4469.jpg
461KB, 2558x2046px
How much of a giant faggot am I for liking some of the characters?
>>
>>94538444
I agree. If it became a TV show, I would honestly watch it even if its only purpose was to shill shitty apps.
>>
>>94538297
I'm fully expecting there to be a snow planet or Walker Battle equivalent
>>
At least it had more depth than 99% of my little pony.

>>94535971
She wasn't crazy or even evil, really. She was gonna kill the protag because if she didn't everyone else's life was at risk, it's like shooting a zombie.
>>
>>94538757
The ending made no fucking sense. It really felt like after they figured out how they were gonna incorporate all the ads into the movie they thought "shit, we have to have a plot, don't we?"
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.