[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Kingdom Hearts Tactics.gif (1MB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom Hearts Tactics.gif
1MB, 500x300px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>94528533
Donald is right, Sora is wrong.
>>
File: a03.jpg (68KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
a03.jpg
68KB, 720x720px
>>94528533
Donald. It's worse when he finally decides to heal you a second after you've already healed yourself.
>>
>>94528533
Donald
Give gooofy the right skills and him dying is only a minor annoyance
>>
>>94528533
>needing to heal in kingdum hartz
Sora's, for being a shitter
>>
>>94528533
>KH2 Sora needing heals when he has all of his dodges, blocks and Reflect
Not canon.
>>
>>94528533
> Excepting anything from Donald or Goofy.
>>
>>94531326
At least in KH1, Goofy had MP Gift, (and that other ability in FM where he can heal everyone a bit at once) and Donald had access to every magic skill Sora had so every once in a while he would at least throw a Stop or Gravity if you set his options right.
Who the fuck thought of nerfing Donald's magic in KH2?
>>
Definitely Donald. There's nothing useful his magic could do for the fight that the player's magic couldn't do better, so he really ought to stick to keeping the player alive... But for whatever reason, he just doesn't. His AI just isn't written that way. He's like Gandhi in the Civilization games, he's written to be an aggressive asshole... Which I guess is in-character for Donald, in a final analysis.

Anyway, this is why I never brought Donald anyway. Goofy had more item slots, so I'd just keep him loaded up with potions (which he was always really quick to use properly, in my experience) and swap Donald out for whoever the current guest party character was.

That said, Beast is the only party member I can remember who REALLY pulled his weight. I got to Maleficent too soon and was a touch under-leveled, but Beast is VERY physically powerful to compensate for Sora's temporary loss of a usable weapon, so it turned out I could just hide in a corner, out of range of Maleficent's dragon attacks, and let him handle it. Yes, he'd die a few times, but he's an AI partner, he got right back up after thirty seconds or so.
>>
>>94530574
play critical mode and then we'll talk
>>
File: 1442205983748.jpg (39KB, 283x269px) Image search: [Google]
1442205983748.jpg
39KB, 283x269px
>>94528533
>not sustomizing donald's HP magic use to emergency use only
>not setting his special/magic attacks to frequent instead of constant
>being that new/incopetant

I literally NEVER understood the complaints about party heals, either i just had the most beast AI imaginable or you guys just suck. Donald ALWAYS healed me in emergency, in the over 10 years ive been playing this game, I never once had a time where i couldn't dpeend on donald to heal properly.
>>
File: IMG_1603.jpg (153KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1603.jpg
153KB, 1111x597px
>>94532168
>critical mode
>surviving more than one hit
>>
>>94534894
technically you can survive two hits due to second chance and once more
>>
>>94535266
oh shit nevermind my went stupid for a while and I finally realized what I typed
>>
I hope Buzz and Woody are good party members in their world in KH3.
>>
>>94533102

This. I go full autism in customization when it comes to AI and every person always should at least once for their main party.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.