[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gunnerkrigg Court

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

File: 00001868.jpg (200KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
00001868.jpg
200KB, 600x849px
>They get married and have a kid.
http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/
>>
File: coyplush.jpg (54KB, 400x342px) Image search: [Google]
coyplush.jpg
54KB, 400x342px
>-------------------
>After so long, he's finally here... Your very own Coyote plush! He's 30cm large and looks just as good in real life as it does in the picture. Stop by my Topatoco store while they are still in stock!
https://topatoco.com/collections/gunnerkrigg/products/gk-coyote-plush
>>
>>94524801

Use spoilers, dude!
>>
>>94524801
wow spoilers
>>
>>94524801
>cuts to inside the plane
>they're already fucking
>story ends
>>
>>94524801
Wow, so she dumped James for Tony.
What a great choice.
>>
>>94524801
Exactly what type of accent is he trying to give Surma?
Because his half-assed attempt makes it seem like she's from the East Coast or something.
>>
>>94525100
Cornish.
>>
Where's Brinnie at this point? Must've been gone for a while if Surma didn't even mention her.
>>
>>94525100
According to the author comment on page 437 it's a Barnsley/Yorkshire accent.
>>
>>94525553
We don't know.

All we can guess is that she's left the court by now, maybe she's back at Asgard.
The kids look a lot older than they did in Microsat 5, so yeah
>>
>>94524801
What a slut
>>
One thing Tom does really well is showing facial expressions that persist between Annie and her parents. She's done a lot of shit like Tony over the years and Surma looks just like her in the bottom left panel.

Also does Anja just not like tony? She doesn't seem to be very fond of him even though Donny's his best friend.
>>
>>94525601
Oh right, it was Yorkshire. Don't know where I got Cornish from.
>>
>>94524978
Honestly, maybe it was. What even is James' deal?
>>
>>94524978
>>94525815
We're likely going to jump around a bit here. I don't know how much of the trip we'll see here since Anja wasn't there to experience it but I would expect to see what happens when Eglamore comes back from his training. Tony mentions some "business with James" to Donny a while ago and Donny seems to understand so I would imagine he was likely pretty fucking angry or something. Knowing Eglamore he probably will come back to find Surma and Tony being friends and will be not happy at all that she went on a trip with him. Even if they don't fall in love on the trip I imagine Eglamore's reaction will be what drives Surma away.

In the chapter where he's broken about Surma choosing Tony over him and Jones goes to give him the succ he looks a good bit older so it's probably a gradual, well-built relationship between Tony and Surma.
>>
>>94524978
>>94525815
I don't think there was really anything wrong with Jims. He was just away a lot and Surma apparently grows to like Tony after he's comfortable enough around her to drop his robot act.

James and Surma were probably only together because they're the class lookers and liked eachother enough.
>>
File: DGxktnlXsAAN27j[1].jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
DGxktnlXsAAN27j[1].jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>
>>94525741
>Also does Anja just not like tony?
Nobody likes Tony. Except for Donny, apparently.
>>
>>94525741
Tony's hard to like if you don't know him very well.

There's always that one guy who's only tolerated/ignored by most of his "friends".

>tfw I'm that guy
>>
I really hope he doesn't get redeemed I'd rather see a punpun moment.
>>
File: haha.jpg (421KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
421KB, 600x849px
The last panel would be a lot better if they'd travel by train.
>>
>>94526113
Kat too, apparently.

>>94526219
Who, Tony? Tony's already been "redeemed" from the initial impressions of him by his conversation with Donny where he tells him what happened and how the psychopomps tricked him, and his befriending of Kat. Tony is a well-meaning autist who has no understanding of social situations, what to say to anyone, or how to talk to people and show he empathizes. He's blunt and abrasive without meaning to be and without any malicious intent. Kat's parents are essentially the least flawed people in the narrative and Donny wouldn't be Tony's best friend if he was a genuinely evil person. As Donny said, Tony isn't excused from his missteps, but there is a compassionate side of him no one really sees (apparently only Donny, Surma, and Kat now see), which is already a big deal.

He's a complicated character. Tony doesn't need a "redemption", we already know he is a good person or at least tries to be, the whole "he mind controlled my mom and now Kat!" is something Annie made up completely spur of the moment because she couldn't understand why Kat is friends with him.

The thing Tony is lacking is having an honest, open conversation with Annie. Which, as you can tell, is definitely not Tony's strong suit, especially when the court has ears everywhere and has already threatened to expel her. The most tragic thing would probably be Tony dying without having a chance to talk to her. And I highly doubt Tom would do something like that considering half of the story is already about how Surma dying to give birth to Annie messed everyone up.
>>
>>94526522
>Implying Tony is anything other than Satan.

BLOCKED!
>>
>>94526522
>The thing Tony is lacking is having an honest, open conversation with Annie. Which, as you can tell, is definitely not Tony's strong suit, especially when the court has ears everywhere and has already threatened to expel her. The most tragic thing would probably be Tony dying without having a chance to talk to her. And I highly doubt Tom would do something like that considering half of the story is already about how Surma dying to give birth to Annie messed everyone up.

I either really want this to happen or Tony dies when shit gets real
>>
>>94526646
>Considering half of the story is already about how Surma dying to give birth to Annie messed everyone up.
That's Steven Universe, not Gunnerkrigg Court.
>>
>>94526768
It's the same plot element, Gunnerkrigg was built off of it. Surma dying has deeply affected most characters in the story, especially those older than Annie/Kat, and Annie has no guidance on her powers or what she is supposed to do as the one taking Surma's place.
>>
>>94526807
It's not really correct to say half the story is about how her dying messed everyone up, though. It's the backdrop, but not the focus.
>>
>>94525741
She doesn't 'like' him but I imagine she doesn't dislike him either. They aren't exactly friends but she doesn't seem to hate him and probably gives him the benefit of the doubt because she trusts Donny. Anyway, she's just warning Surma here because she's probably worried the two of them will come to hate each other due to the forced interaction and close confines. Surma has not shown herself to be a very patient person after all so the concern is somewhat warranted.
>>
>>94525922
>I don't think there was really anything wrong with Jims.
While I agree this is probably the case, I think we'll be getting some more insight into James in the coming chapters that'll knock him down from the pedastal Annie has him on.
>>
>>94527135
I don't think we'll find out that he's a secret asshole or something. Being obsessed with your childhood girlfriend as a grown man is already pretty sad.
>>
>>94526052
looks a bit shite mate
>>
>>94524801
SLUUUUUUT.
>>
>>94527305
>I don't think we'll find out that he's a secret asshole or something. Being obsessed with your childhood girlfriend as a grown man is already pretty sad.

No shit. It recently occurred to me that he's basically using Jones as little more than an outlet. He is kind of an asshole, really.
>>
>>94528175
Well, it's not like he can hurt Jones' feelings.
>>
>>94528175
He altered his body to become a weapon of a shadowy institution at seventeen after being taken away from his parents for most of the year at a very young age. Then he has to risk his life for a force he might not understand a lot of. Dude's lucky he's not carrying a Surma body pillow around.
>>
>>94528274
Not to mention keeping a constant eye out for his ex's daughter, who has a love for falling off bridges and being chased by rabid wolves in tree suits.
>>
>>94528322
If only he wasn't there to protect her ...
>>
>>94525100
Honestly it sounds Australian to me, before I was going with nice-sounding cockney but now its just Australian which is like lazy british.
>>
Anyone can draw Kat and Annie as two hold women who already have the best of their live behind them?
>>
File: 0.png (64KB, 1087x649px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
64KB, 1087x649px
This is a space pirate thread, now.
>>
File: 0.png (39KB, 475x375px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
39KB, 475x375px
>>
>>94529068
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGOU0o9K89g
>>
>>94526522
> Tony dying without talking to Annie
Stupid speed reader. You do know what Annie's job is right? Tony is getting that chat, living or not.
>>
>>94528175
Jones has danced this particular tango for more than a century, and she's been in charge of him since he was a kid. Their relationship seems fairly unhealthy, but if there's a victim there, it's Eglamore.
>>
>>94530109
Annie having to bring both of her parents into The Ether would be heartbreaking.
>>
>>94529068
I don't understand this reference.
>>
>>94530956
:)
>>
>>94531181
Hasn't she been through enough already?
>>
>>94531543
:) !!!
>>
>>94531543
It's annie where talking about. Her name is practically synonymous with suffering at this point.
>>
>>94532671
speaking of, I'm streaming Annie abuse on pixiv
>>
>>94531097
Newfag, reee, etc
>>
>>94524801
Fuck him for that spoiler under the comic
>>
>>94524801
Meh
>>
>>94537088
What, does it bother you to know Annie's not a bastard?
>>
>>94532671
I know, and I'd be happy to see her get a few more victories in life!
>>
File: 00000396.jpg (169KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
00000396.jpg
169KB, 600x849px
>>94538961
To be fair, they could have married AFTER she was born at which point she is still technically a Bastard, i think some cultures even count kids born after marriage as ones if the pregnancy was obvious before the wedding.
>>
>>94539166
I wanna fug Tom's avatar!
>>
>>94526420
Noice
>>
File: tom_siddell_avatar_twitterjpg.jpg (119KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tom_siddell_avatar_twitterjpg.jpg
119KB, 1500x500px
>>94539244
That's Tea.
Middle of pic related is his twitter avatar.
>>
File: 00000600.jpg (154KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
00000600.jpg
154KB, 600x849px
>>94527135
>that'll knock him down from the pedastal Annie has him on
Annie consistently has had little regard for Eglamore, and has always been quick to be suspicious of his genial nature. Even right after her mental breakdown over her father, shw says Eglamore's needs to get over his hatred of him. She's never really liked the special attention he gave her.

They're closer than they used to be, especially after she had to summon him to save her from Ysengrin, but she's still not buying his hype.
>>
>>94541902
Yeah, Eglamore's definitely been a bit creepy with her in the past. I can't blame her for wanting to keep a bit of distance between them.
>>
File: raw.webm (1MB, 336x248px) Image search: [Google]
raw.webm
1MB, 336x248px
>>94526420
travel by train can be a little rough
even messy at times
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.