[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spider-Girl aside, is anything else in the MC2 universe worth a read?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10

File: 971905-fantastic_five.jpg (185KB, 816x864px) Image search: [Google]
971905-fantastic_five.jpg
185KB, 816x864px
Spider-Girl aside, is anything else in the MC2 universe worth a read?
>>
>>94519766

A lot of is pretty good. The writers had a good amount of freedom it seemed being in their own universe. Id check out A-next and see how you dig it
>>
>Son of Ben Reilly
>Trained by Kane
>Half brother to Mayday Parker
>Has the spirit of vengeance Zarathos and Matt Murdock fighting over his soul
>>
File: The Buzz.png (4MB, 1520x1454px) Image search: [Google]
The Buzz.png
4MB, 1520x1454px
>Son of JJJ
>Father writes a bunch articles that call him a menace
>Suit was made by Jameson Communications
>>
I really enjoyed wild thing, wolverine and elektra's daughter. plus her costume was fun. Also hilarious as she has her dads hair
>>
File: Wild Thing.png (1MB, 1146x640px) Image search: [Google]
Wild Thing.png
1MB, 1146x640px
>Daughter of Wolverine and Elektra
>Learned psychic claws from Psylocke
>Has a half-brother called Sabreclaw (fusion of Lady Deathstrike and Sabretooth)

One of the major pleasing points of the MC2 were the legacy characters. Which were mostly kids of supers but their stories had that silver age comfy feels.
>>
American Dream is my waifu
>>
>>94519766
I forget what it's exactly called but there was one story where glactus came back to earth that was pretty good
>>
>>94519766
Fantastic Five is pretty comfy and it has best girl so sure, give it a read.
>>
DeFalco is still my personal favorite
>The Pulse: "A lot of people characterize the MC2 universe as having an 'old school' feel. Why do you think "modern" comic readers want to read something that feels like the best of the Silver Age?"
>DeFalco: "We are 'old school' because A) our heroes act like heroes…B) we don’t believe in decompression…C) we tell single-issue stories with subplots that build from issue to issue… and D) there’s a lot of action and angst in every issue."
>>
File: 660389.jpg (112KB, 600x922px) Image search: [Google]
660389.jpg
112KB, 600x922px
I miss him, bros. ;_;
>>
>>94521973
I don't. Easily the worst MC2 character of all time, Jesus H. Christ.
>>
>>94519766
ANext is solidly fun.
J2 is a pretty interesting character idea at the very least.

Wild Thing was probably a mistake, basically Marvel making an in house Mash Up t-shirt out of Larry Hama's use of Elektra in Wolverine.

>>94521406
Darkdevil > Daredevil.
>>
File: MC2 Event Books.png (997KB, 541x828px) Image search: [Google]
MC2 Event Books.png
997KB, 541x828px
>>94523019
>Darkdevil > Daredevil.
Definitely an interesting character. Really wished that marvel leaked in MC2 aspects in 616 instead of the Ultimate Universe. So far only Mayday in Spider-Verse and American Dream in Capt. America Corps
>>94519766
The event books for the MC2 were decent.
>>
File: Dormagus.png (464KB, 556x420px) Image search: [Google]
Dormagus.png
464KB, 556x420px
>>94521717
>pleasing points of the MC2 were the legacy characters
Besides that, rookie characters during the 90s became the next gen leaders of the MC2. Like Jubilee and Nova being the big league heroes on that earth.
>>
File: Freebooter.png (388KB, 556x423px) Image search: [Google]
Freebooter.png
388KB, 556x423px
>Trained by Hawkeye and Swordsman
>Has costume traits with Batroc
>known lady's man
Bet Tom DeFalco had a blast coming up with hero pairings and their kids/legacy.
>>
>Reverse scheme of your mom's 1st appearance costume
>Took dad's last name
>>
File: MC2 Thunderstrike.jpg (38KB, 396x768px) Image search: [Google]
MC2 Thunderstrike.jpg
38KB, 396x768px
>MC2 Kevin Masterson>>>616 Avenger Academy Kevin Masterson
>>
>>94524856
616 Kevin had a better costume
>>
>>94524748
that's a badass costume
>>
>>94524473
is mayday pulling on caps belt?
>>
>>94521911
That depresses the shit out of me.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.