[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the only Marvel issue worth reading at the moment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Cabul.jpg (557KB, 1280x1968px) Image search: [Google]
Cabul.jpg
557KB, 1280x1968px
Is this the only Marvel issue worth reading at the moment?
>>
>le edgy 90's pouch gun cyborg man
No.
>>
>>94517446
It's decent I guess.

That makes it the best X-Men book, but I still wouldn't pay for it.
And Robinson is already off the book because he went back to DC.
>>
>>94517446
It's actually boring so far. After 3 issues, Cable is still chasing the same guy through time. 3 different locations where he encountered the locals and asked for directions.
>>
File: 1707290847.png (101KB, 231x474px)
1707290847.png
101KB, 231x474px
>>94517485
>he can't into some good old fashioned 90s edge
>>
>>94517485
Does read comics, shitposter from /tv/
>>
>>94517568
Doesn't*
>>
Why has everyone just forgotten that Deadpool has been consistently good to great for almost 6 years now
>>
>>94517446
Deadpool is very good
And the run of Spiderman Deadpool that ended recently was great. Uncanny Avngers also had a good run that ended recently.

Soules Astonishing XMen may be good, the first issue was generally liked

the current run of Cable is incredibly boring, everybody is hoping the book gets good when it gets a new writer and Cable gets a team with Blink, Armor, X 23, Shatterstar, Doop and Longshot. I think that will be in October
>>
Fem Thor is decently good.
Only bad parts were the Titana scene & Asgardians turning against Odin after millions of years for no reason besides patriarchy.
>>
Is Cable as a character at all similar to Deathstroke? Don't know why exactly but they seem similar to me.
>>
>>94517446
I watched timecop the other day and this is what it basically is right now.
>>
>>94517705
That's because Duggan/Kelly are pretty fucking great.
>>
>>94517705
Because they over-saturate the market with Deadpool and release all these pointless team-ups and one-offs
>>
Deadpool, Gwenpool, Deadpool/Spider-Man, Amazing Spider-Man, Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme, Uncanny Avengers and all the books Spencer is doing
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.