[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't they just make a spin off featuring Demongo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Demongobest.jpg (18KB, 308x500px) Image search: [Google]
Demongobest.jpg
18KB, 308x500px
Why don't they just make a spin off featuring Demongo?
>>
Because Demongo's got the design, the voice and pretty much nothing else. He'd be boring as a protsg. Granted, him having no superpowers other than soul pokemon could put him in situations where he'd need to think out of the box to win/gain power/survive but I doubt Genndy could pull that off.
>>
>>94515810
Genndy doesn't ship his waifu with Demongo so he has no interest
>>
Started to say because he was erased from existence but, if anybody could tank that, it'd be Demongo.
>>
I don't get the love this guy gets. It's just another grunt-of-the-day. And his voice is annoying. I love how they bringed him back clearly for a joke in S5, yet people were deeply theorizing about how he came back even though Aku fucking kills him on screen.
>>
>>94516557
People were theorizing about the reasoning of his return not because of fanboyism, but because up until the finale, we were led to believe that events in this season actually meant something or mattered
>>
File: You don't see Aku, Aku sees you.gif (267KB, 241x170px) Image search: [Google]
You don't see Aku, Aku sees you.gif
267KB, 241x170px
Aku would be the more logical candidate for a spin-off protag, imo. Demongo, Scaramouche, and Jack's other one-shot antagonists would work better as semi-fleshed out supporting characters rather as main attractions in their own right.
>>
Did Demongo actually come back after the fucking bar cameo?
What a waste of goddamn time.
>>
File: ash_pokemon_anime_movie.png (282KB, 531x411px) Image search: [Google]
ash_pokemon_anime_movie.png
282KB, 531x411px
>>94515810
Somebody already did
>>
>>94516532
I mean, he was a demon. There's nothing in the show saying his existence was directly because of Aku or that he didn't already exist when Aku took over.
>>
>>94519188
A few entities like him could still exist in the reset timeline, they just might not be as openly active without Aku being king. It could make for an interesting special.
>>
>>94516215
>Granted, him having no superpowers other than soul pokemon could put him in situations where he'd need to think out of the box to win/gain power/survive
I dunno, I doubt demongo just started out with a shit ton of warriors. Dude had to be strong enough to have personally captured at least one of them. Hell, he was probably strong enough to get a good chunk of them but ended up running afoul of the wrong enemy when he met Jack. Who else would've been crazy enough to jump INTO he soul pit to achieve victory besides him and the Scotsman?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.