[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 22881.jpg (93KB, 952x536px) Image search: [Google]
22881.jpg
93KB, 952x536px
What went wrong?
>>
Male writers
>>
>>94513464
Yeah they set an impossible standard and now we're stick with disappointing clam bake writing
>>
>>94513445
It became popular.
>>
Muh soggy knee.
>>
>>94513445
The mods allowing this show to be spammed multiple times across the catalog while every other popular cartoon has to stay in the garbage board.
>>
the fans refused to be happy and grew to hate it
>>
>>94513497
>The fans changed! Not the quality of the show!
Why do shills say this?
>>
>>94513492
Have to cater reddit to these days to get that sweet traffic
>>
It's the same as it's always been.
You people just expect everything to get better as it goes, and you are being betrayed by your expectations.
>>
>>94513521
Better? Nah. Persistent? Sure. Shit by season 3? That's pretty rare.
>>
Blew their load in season one, now trying too hard to surpass it, combined with abrupt changes to the creative team.
>>
>>94513492
More like refusing to allow generals for a currently airing show despite setting a rule that all currently airing shows must be relegated to generals. Try and make a Rick and Morty general and it'll get deleted on the spot.
>>
File: 1499655577991.jpg (37KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1499655577991.jpg
37KB, 396x382px
>>94513445
Something something
>WEMEN RUNED ERYTHNG!
I admit the new episodes aren't the greatest thing that was ever graced upon western animation. But it was still Rick and Morty.
>Inb4 Reddit
>Inb4 tumblr
>Inb4 summer newfag
>>
>>94513592
I give it one more episode before I jump on the "WOMEN RUINED IT" train. Episode 1 was good but written by a man but the last 2 episodes were bottom 5 in the entire series and written by women.

Next week is written by a woman. 3 strikes and you're out.
>>
Well, Morty watches his whole world mutate into a disgusting hell hole. He escapes into a universe almost identical to his own, except this isn't his family. Sure they're near exact duplicates, but they aren't HIS family. Numerous times Morty faces horrific situations. He almost gets raped, he's forced to kill Fart (after wreaking havoc in an attempt to save him), he's almost died numerous times as well as seen friends and family die.

All this and a divorce is what traumatizes him for an entire season? Come on, Dan. Stop using the show as your diary.
>>
>>94513575
It makes me laugh how people hate genrals, while others complain about too many threads about the same topic being spam. You're basically picking what type of poison you want.
>>
Its only gone one for less than 3 seasons. Ffs, next generation was bad for longer than this show has existed, and look how the later seasons of that turned out
>>
>>94513668
I wish there weren't generals at all but if they're gonna make a rule about them a little consistency wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>94513445
morty didn't rape jessica.
morty didn't ball up and fuck annie during the anatomy park episode.
summer hasn't been in enough bdsm dream sequences yet.
>>
>>94513728
any chance of Morty getting laid is killed now with the new writers
>>
>>94513631
the deaths of a million people is a statistic the death of your mom is tragedy.

the divorce is personal, the rest of that is so damn un personal and unbelievable it sorta cushions the blow.
>>
Reddit.
>>
>>94513592
Let's admit it. These are shills.
>>
>>94513819
Yeah, I'm a fan of Stalin too, but Morty's experience with replacing his dead self is absolutely personal. So are all the traumatic experiences he's faced.

I dunno, man, it just seems so out of scale. But barring that, the other two seasons didn't have an arc. And if anything, the federation on Earth would have been a more interesting arc (with Rick escaped, of course). Or anything, really. I'm sure Dan is having a rough time but Beth and Jerry's relationship has always been the low point of the series, next to Beth's career as a horse surgeon.

I think it's too early to say "r&m am kill", but the divorce has had a pretty negative impact on the last two episodes.
>>
>>94513925
I fucking guarantee you that Justin is behind a good percentage of these posts as well as the replies. I bet that he's unhappy with the quality of the episodes so he's trying to feel validated here.
>>
It was never funny.
>>
>>94513445
Nothing, it still feels at the same level of quality.
>>
File: nothisshitagain.jpg (104KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
nothisshitagain.jpg
104KB, 800x450px
>>94513445
Your father's sperm was old and you received too much estrogen in the womb
>>
People expected a masterpiece from something that was originally made as a simple dumb show.
>>
To borrow a term from TV Tropes, 'Darkness Induced Audience Apathy'.
>>
File: tumblr_naj2wa7ujl1tey99uo1_500.jpg (88KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_naj2wa7ujl1tey99uo1_500.jpg
88KB, 500x373px
>>94513445
>>94513445
People gave it too high of standards.

You guys want everything to be perfect 24/7 and get pissy at any joke which doesn't work and use bad episodes as your vices to harp on about other trival shit which doesnt matter.

If you hate a episode because of a writer, good for you. Just accept the fact that others are just sitting down and watching it for fun and shit. I aint saying dont get angry when they put out a bad episode, just dont treat it like someone ripped your dick off.

As a whole, Rick and Morty has been a grab bag, some good episodes, some bad episodes and some pretty boring episodes. Why was it the fucking Pickle Rick episoder which caused such ass blasted cheeks among you guys? The joke is stupid but the whole show is. I actually thought the fight scenes where animated really well and was cheesy and stupid enough to be fun. The episode is still pretty bleh due to half of it being focused on boring Beth being a Beth and that self insert therpist character telling us shit we already know but is it really a reason to keep making a bunch of threads?

Of course it is you fucking nerds.
>>
>>94514577
I'm almost afraid to ask, but what were those three figures in the back originally?
>>
>>94514577
>boring Beth being a Beth
Why don't they just kill her, it's not like Rick is going to miss her, he abandoned her once.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.