[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clone Wars unreleased seasons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: Mandalorebls.png (1MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
Mandalorebls.png
1MB, 1920x816px
Man, recently I was looking at the plans for the final seasons and shiet the battle of mandalore sounds so good, ahsoka returns to lead the the 501st and Rex to fight maul and an army of mandalorians, and in the middle of the battle order 66 is given, like holy shit man this could have been a thing. At least they released some of the unfinished episodes like the "bad batch" and what every the one with utapau and the kyber crystal was and there are alot of books and comics about the unreleased episodes but you know, its not the same. Is there any chance disney might bring it back in some way or are just gonna keep pretending anything clone wars or prequels never existed?
>>
What I don't get is why didn't they just use the footage as flashback for rebels?
>>
Because Rebels is shit but then again they could I guess
>>
>>94510969
Perhaps if the best internet magicians could gather for the cause, we could meme magick this unmade season to be animated.
>>
File: Knightfall.png (2MB, 1919x816px) Image search: [Google]
Knightfall.png
2MB, 1919x816px
>>94512050
Let us assault Disney HQ and demand Clone Wars be finished the right way.
>>
>>94512222
This. Damn, that would be awesome (at least back when SW didn't belong to Disney)
>>
>>94510969

man, Clone Wars is such a great show. I didn't even know about the order 66 thing. could have been a great-as-fuck scenario for a whole season. the impact on the soldiers would have been insane, just put in some that got their chips out and you got a great story

If they had actually continued CW and Rebels at the same time, shit could have been awesome. Also, how the hell are both shows better than both new movies from a story and character standpoint?
>>
>>94512222
Thankfully, most of the voicework is done already, as are the storyboards.
>>
File: Unfinished Boba.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Unfinished Boba.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>94512944
As far as I know they were planning on doing alot of cool shit they were gonna do a story arc with Ventress and bounty hunters trying to assassinate Dooku and it would feature a mature Boba Fett with his original trilogy tyle armor. Also they were gonna do some episodes about Ahsoka living in the Corusaunt underworld and continue off of Echos storyline after he gets found by Rex and the Bad Batch. So alot of missed potential that Disney could really capitalize off of if they could strike a deal with CN or something (if the whole CN owning CW was the whole issue)
>>
File: ArctrooperEcho.jpg (104KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
ArctrooperEcho.jpg
104KB, 894x894px
>>
File: Boba clonewars.jpg (259KB, 666x985px) Image search: [Google]
Boba clonewars.jpg
259KB, 666x985px
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.