[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Is she right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 35

File: fyguhjkl.png (2MB, 845x1321px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fyguhjkl.png
2MB, 845x1321px
Is she right?
>>
Bait thread
>>
>>94510825
Yes
>>
File: assigned-male.jpg (214KB, 1582x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
assigned-male.jpg
214KB, 1582x2048px
Well /co/?
>>
File: THINGDIG.png (31KB, 300x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
THINGDIG.png
31KB, 300x250px
>wants to look normal
>dyes her hair blue
>>
>>94510825
It's an oversimplification but yes. See a homeless white person the streets, "oh it's some meth head loser". See a homeless black person on the streets, "fucking niggers I swear".
But this is a /poltv/ thread so reported.
>>
Kinda sorta. If a mostly white school only has a few black kids, they are going to have a disproportionate influence in how white students and parents view the black community.
>>
>>94510876
wait you're a hater when you have a preference in mates?
>>
>>94510910
Yes you fucking sexist. Now date that tranny or lose your job fucking pig male.
>>
Yes being happy and smart is sooooooo terrible of an achievement. Fucking patriarchy.
>>
>>94510825
You can't generalize everything so easily. Lot of different things come into play when someone is immigrating somewhere else.
>>
>>94510825
>is she right?
It doesn't matter.
>>
why is she calling that girl Mike
>>
>>94510825
Being messed up is the default for Muslim kids.
So the comparison is absolutely idiotic.
>>
>>94510825
If she's so obsessed with being the perfect girl, why is she fat, has blue hair and lets people address her primarily as Mike?
>>
>>94511054
Because her name is Mike you fucking shitlord.
>>
>>94510825
Why do you make threads like this every fucking day?
>>
>>94510825
Yes, but it doesn't matter because this isn't /pol/ and your bait doesn't belong here.

Reported.
>>
>>94511089
There's been /pol/ threads up since at least 8AM this morning, why would the mods do anything NOW?
>>
File: Wise Words.jpg (200KB, 1024x812px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Wise Words.jpg
200KB, 1024x812px
>>94510825
>>
>>94510876
I don't mind trannies, shit I'd bang one but only if the guy was actually passable lol
>>
File: 877522.jpg (40KB, 550x494px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
877522.jpg
40KB, 550x494px
>>94511024
You don't need to be right if you can kill the people that dissagree with you.
>>
>>94511054
Mike is a girls name and she is a girl!
>>
>>94510825
In most cases immigrant kids are under tremendous pressure to succeed by their parents and community.

>>94510876
1 and 2 could be construed as transphobic, 3 is actually something most transgender support networks encourage transfolk to be honest about with potential partners, 4 is explicitly transphobic.
>>
>>94511125
I miss professor X. He's dead again, right?
>>
File: 1393056640842.jpg (54KB, 640x606px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393056640842.jpg
54KB, 640x606px
>90% of muslims think Homosexuality should be illegal and Islam should be law
>Every muslim country is backwards shit that makes Africa look almost decent
>Wonder why people don't like Islamic ideology or culture
>>
>>94511206
I think it would be interesting to compare with how many of those live in a western country. Surely those who have moved out must think a bit differently. At least, I'd like to hope so.
>>
>>94510910
Name one thing that all trans women have in common.
>>
>>94510825
Yes, but to a certain extent.
If you're a shit person people will judge you and your upbringing regardless of where you came from.
>>
>>94511425
A penis?
>>
>>94511162
>3 is actually something most transgender support networks encourage transfolk to be honest about with potential partners,
Yeah, because trans people actually get killed for doing that. It's not a morality thing, it's a safety precaution.
Also 3rd panel doesn't even talk about relationships, it's just in general.
>>
>>94510897
Not to mention
>Inner-city blacks have a drug problem
>WAR ON DRUGS.
>Arrest those fuckers and throw the book at them! This is all the fault of X.

>Rural whites have a drug problem
>Opioid crisis
>Those poor souls suffer so much, we have to help them!
>>
>>94510825
Does she think this? Yeah, is she correct? To an extent I guess, but it's not the large reaches of society, most people honestly do not give a fuck
>>
>>94510876
no one can tell you who or what you should be attracted to
>>
>>94511489
Except for those after sex change who have a pussy.
>>
>>94511184
He's surprisingly managed to stay dead for 5 years, but it looks like he might finally be coming back.
>>
>>94511527
It's still there bud. They just scoop out the balls though. Wish I had that webm of the operation demo
>>
>>94511425
That they aren't women.
>>
>>94511505
When has this been a thing? Methheads are universally hated and called white trash.
>>
>>94511425
Man hands
>>
>>94511626
>when has this been a thing
Since the war on drugs started.
>>
>>94510825
her parents haven't been beating her hard enough if she is wearing a burka instead of trying to assimilate into the culture she now lives in
>>
>>94510825
Yes. A white kid blows up his meth lab and we call him a dumbass. A black kid gets arrested for having 5 grams of pot and it's "niggers gonna nig". When you're not a part of the majority you end up having to represent your entire group.
>>
>>94511252
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7861/british-muslims-survey
> 52% of the Muslims surveyed said they believe homosexuality should be illegal,
>Thirty-nine percent of Muslims surveyed believe women should always obey their husbands
The majority of them are extremely right wing to say the least.
>>
>>94511626
It's been a thing for the past year at least. Donald Trump and other conservatives have talked about it. In fact, it's in the news right now.
>>
>>94511626
>When has this been a thing?
June 18, 1971
>>
>>94511685
It's established in the very first issue that her father actually disapproves of her wearing the hijab.
>>
>>94511626
Methheads are not hooked on painkillers and opioids.
>>
>>94511709
Ah jeez. i wonder when they'll undergo an enlightenment period akin to Christianity.
>>
>>94511425

They don't have wombs and cannot bear children.
>>
File: 1453896293869.jpg (69KB, 640x628px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453896293869.jpg
69KB, 640x628px
>>94511527
>Except for those after sex change who have a pussy.
I wouldn't call a hole made out of scar tissue and left over penis a "pussy" anon.
>>
>>94510825
yes I talk to a cop once and was lucky to leave with my life
>>
>>94511505
>>94511626

Mostly the last 2 years or so. Before that, yeah, white trash was what we called them too.
>>
>>94511885
They did, and then rejected.
>>
File: 119wjdw.jpg (41KB, 569x428px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
119wjdw.jpg
41KB, 569x428px
>>94511505
>War on drugs only effects black people
It's an excuse to fill up prisons with poor people, both black and white poor people. Yeah, a higher % of blacks are poor than whites, but don't pretend that trailer trash Billy Bob isn't as exploited by the system as hood rat Tyrone.
>>
>>94510876
Panel 1 is backed by science and panel 2 is more about hating straight people. Is the creator a science denying heterophobe?
>>
>>94511162
>In most cases immigrant kids are under tremendous pressure to succeed by their parents and community.
LOL
Get off your privileged white middle class USA faggot bubble some day
>>
>>94510876

How is the first panel not the truth

>inb404
>>
>>94511425

Insanity?
>>
>>94510825
Yes. People interpret new information in ways that reinforce their existing stereotypes.
>>
>>94511425
Mental disorders and a family member that sexually abused them as a child
>>
>>94512025
Probably because over the past few years it's begun affecting red districts in significant margins, so conservatives had to change their tune.
>>
>>94512101
Nah it's true. As an immigrate I am under huge stress from my parents to get good grades and go to college.
>>
>>94510825
Yeah she is. It's easy to disagree when you're a white man. It takes courage to try to sympathize. Something most of /co/ is far too cowardly to ever do.
>>
>>94511505

I mean, I don't like defending /pol/tards, but have you ever actually seen how alt-righters react to drug addicts? They deem every last one of them lower than shit and a waste of life that should be gassed, regardless of skin color.

That first opinion you gave is a right wing sentiment that they apply to everyone, while the second one is a leftist sentiment that they apply to everyone.
>>
In a way, yeah. If you're a minority your actions can reflect back on your group, especially in a negative manner
>>
>>94511527
That is not a pussy, it just grotesquely resembles one.
>>
>>94511709
The Gatestone institute is a right wing think tank.
You're a shill.
>>
>>94510849
FPBP
>>
>>94512182
>That first opinion you gave is a right wing sentiment that they apply to everyone, while the second one is a leftist sentiment that they apply to everyone.
The second opinion is the opinion of the Trump Administration.
>>
>>94512182
Yeah but we're talking racist normies, not racist autists.
>>
>>94512177
>It takes courage to try to sympathize

No it doesn't. Sympathy is either something you feel or it isn't.
Anyone who "Tries" to sympathize is only trying because they think that's what other people want amd expect them to do.

Real courage is sticking to your guns even when the entire room is against your beliefs and feelingsand trying to make you feel like shit for it.
>>
>>94511425
That weird looking nose
>>
>>94512256
An administration that has done nothing to deal with opioid crisis.
>>
>>94511885
Wow look at this fucking islamaphobe
>>
>>94512290
Yes, but my point was that the Republican Party and Conservative pundits have changed their tune on drugs issues when it comes to the opioid crisis. More compassion since these people are mostly Republican voters.
>>
>>94510825
You think Muslims don't say the same shit about whitey?
>>
>>94512376
And that negates her point how?
>>
>>94512367
What? No I didn't do anything
>>
>>94510825
>implying culture doesn't affect ones ability

With the right culture you're more than capable of performing well, as it sets the value standards going forward. It'll also state what earning potential a group has depending on the culture (from different time periods in a historical context) that will vary from generation to generation.

Those values (from that culture) held by that group will also dictate how well that group assimilates into society. Speaking the language of the nation increases assimilation, but isn't a sole factor in showcasing that a group will assimilate on the whole.

If the values held by a group do not match up with the nation than one of two things occurs. Either the group adapts and changes to the nations values or the nation adopts that groups values.

This was found to be the case with Germans in the American Colonies as Germans changed the culture of the American Colonies. Whereas other groups adapted to the American culture such as the Japanese, Chinese, Irish, Jewish, Italian after two generations.

Not all values were lost from those cultures but they most certainly adapted to the US and did shed some elements of their culture that didn't work with society.
>>
>>94511502
I'll never understand being completely unable to know who someone is to the point that you get killed for telling them you are trans.

Maybe, just maybe, stop meeting randos.
>>
>>94512501
Implying they need to change, they are already the religion of peace you bigot
>>
>>94510825

No.

No one but anyone with unreasonable expectations expects a child of immigrants to be the best. All that's expected is to adapt and integrate. Learn the language. Learn the customs. Get along with others.

What's the complaint here? You don't get to sniff glue? You don't get to riot and set cars on fire like in Paris?

A valid complaint would be that there's going to be people who think that you're defined not by your own actions but instead by the other kid who IS sniffing glue, the one who IS setting cars on fire.

And it's bullshit to think that the white kid who's sniffing glue in the corner isn't the result of a culture. When a bunch of white kids here pick up guns and try to thin out the yearbook, do you think there isn't a cry to ban western books and western comics and western TV shows and western video games? That there aren't cries for politics to change the way we live so this will stop? We have some degree of control over the culture we live within, but we cannot change the culture others are from, and have grown up in.

And yes, I'm not bringing up horrible, horrible racist people, because the author couldn't be bothered to make the distinction themselves.
>>
>>94512213
Ah, so most women post-children.
>>
>>94511125
based Lex Luthor
>>
>>94512175
As someone who doesnt live in a bubble I can assure you the vast majority of migrants are only in for the money.
>>
>>94510825
I want to say no but although hyperbole she kind of has a point. I hate myself for having to support a marvel political opinion like that though.
>>
>>94512583
I admit pussy can look pretty nasty sometimes, but it has all the stuff inside designed for a dick. A "neovagina" is just a hollow space between two pieces of skin, you might as well be fucking an armpit.
>>
>>94512635
It's Professor X. The other bald guy.
>>
>>94510825
She's practicing taqiyah.
>>
>>94512558
Knowing /co/ there's going to be at least one person who falls for this
>>
>>94512081
Class is a bigger influence than race for sure, but class and race are pretty well-woven together in America
>>
>>94513183
That isn't to say that people of a lower class can't rise up if there are no artificial barriers to getting out of the lower class.
>>
>>94510825

Damn bitch, way to punch down on a kid with a substance abuse issue.
>>
>>94513265
Kek
>>
>>94510825

> no one questions glue kid's culture
> parents are probably both working/neglectful
> if it's a city, probably is around a lot of people where drug use is common
> hell, it could be that the kid is super successful but could be a perfectionist or under stress to succeed, hence drug use.

do 2nd/3rd generation kids of immigrants literally think white kids are idiots that just hit the genetic lottery?
>>
File: 1485612906807.gif (2MB, 651x758px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485612906807.gif
2MB, 651x758px
>>94512696
Hey don't bring armpits into this.
They don't bleed and leak pus and have to be kept open with dildos.
>>
>>94510825
Gay pedophile rings sometimes happen to an adopted kid. No one expects the kid to become a straight A student. People don't want gays to adopt in case they're apart of one of those rings.

Literally no one expects muslims to be perfect(well expect maybe liberals now because muslims dinidu nuffin!), people just don't like the culture of killing people because they're gay, they also don't like the violence against women, and the whole 9 year old wives thing is understandable to hate.

Glue snififing kid is obviously one of the special-ed kids. No culture messed them up, they were born like that. In fact little miss terrorist pageant winner here will get more help from the government after school than the down special-ed kid will.

To answer your question. No. No she is not right, and she never will be.
>>
>>94511425
The fact that they used to be a man which is a deal breaker for many. I'm not going to date someone that used to be a prostitute. I'm not going to date someone that used to be a drug addict. I'm not going to date someone that killed a whole bunch of people but totally changed now. I'm not going to date someone that cheated on their ex. I'm not going to date someone that used to be a man.
>>
>>94513633
>he's never licked smooth, bare cunt
Go out. Have fun.
>>
>>94512226
Find me some different numbers then.
>>
>>94510825
Yeah she's right. You're typical straight white male also have pressure on them too though based on their gender/race/orientation.
>>
>>94514087
He's talking about tranny axewounds.
>>
>>94510825
that would never happen
my muslims friends hate LGBTs more than Atheists
>>
>>94514211
That doesn't deny my statement at all.
>>
>>94512696
According to some medical doctors it's more like an elbow with hair.
>>
>>94511885
I'm a muslim, and I'll tell you this,

we won't have one for at least 50 or 60 years, and that is if things go that way, with the rises of fundamentalism and extremism since the mid 20th century, i can't see it actually happening.

also, i'm one of those muslims who hate LGBTs
>>
>>94510825
Yeah. Daria had a good explanation of it when the black girl explained how she felt like she had to be perfect all the time.
>>
>>94510825
speaking as a muslim... nope she is dead wrong here
>>
>>94512541
But frequent casual, borderline anonymous sex is a key part of the gay community. To suggest they maybe not do that is homophobic.
>>
File: assigned male.jpg (427KB, 1280x1529px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
assigned male.jpg
427KB, 1280x1529px
Well?
>>
>>94514410
Well what? The artist intended this as an introspective comment, about how even with supportive, understanding parents it's an awkward and bittersweet transition.
>>
>>94511885
They would if the media criticized them how it criticizes Christianity.
>>
File: assigned-male-277.jpg (189KB, 1280x620px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
assigned-male-277.jpg
189KB, 1280x620px
Well /co/?
>>
>>94511709
I would hate to be a jew or LGBT in Europe because the spineless Liberals are letting Islam undermine their own beliefs. Islam will become the majority religion in those countries and gay will be stoned.
>>
>>94510825
In that she, like all self-centered cunts, thinks that she has it the worst ever?
>>
>>94512076
They rejected the constant western interference in their governance and autonomy, of course they'd reject the western ideals to go with it.

When your whole life is spent living in fear of being killed by the US or one of the dictators they prop up, of course you're going to become radicalized.
>>
>>94514541
Trick question, being trans is already a mental health issue
>>
>>94513183
That is a sentiment that benefits the wealthy. There are, in sheer numbers, far more poor whites than any other type of poor in the US. Statements like yours sweep them right the fuck under the rug.
>>
>>94514549
The Gate syone institute is a right wing think tank.
The claims they're making are not based on reality.
>>
File: 08 Kamala.png (533KB, 1000x741px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
08 Kamala.png
533KB, 1000x741px
>>94510825
Fuck muslims and fuck marvel
>>
>>94514410
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
>>
>>94512270
Being arrogant doesn't make you brave. Sticking to your guns when there's actually something on the line, and when you aren't fighting for your personal prejudices or preconceptions, that's courage. Anger and bitterness is easy.
>>
>>94514541
being trans is a mental health problem
they need proper help, rather than the radical "treatment" they get.
>>
>>94514541
He's right, when people talk about mental illness and suicide rates in Transpeople they're erroneously assume the problem comes from being transgender and not from the complete lack of support transpeople get.
>>
>>94514256
I'm just defending armpits here, what's your beef
>>
>>94514648
Medical science begs to differ. If the problem a transperson is facing is gender dysphoria through being a women or a man trapped in a man's or a woman's body than transitioning is the only treatment that could feasibly help.
>>
>>94514648
ok, what """proper help""" treatment has been shown to have any effect, at all? give me some sources here
>>
>>94514583
Whites are the majority so there's likely to be more poor whites in terms of sheer numbers. What matters is the percentage in proportion to each race and/or ethnic group
>>
>>94514670

Aren't suicide number still pretty high among those who do get support? Like, not as high as those who don't have any support, but still way higher than the general population?
>>
>>94514648
>they need proper help
What do you think therapy and subsequent transitioning is, anon? Fun?
>>
>>94510876
1 is factually correct, for now. 2 is just having sexual preferences, which everyone is entitled to. 3 is kinda silly. They want to be the opposite gender, expecting them to say "but I'm really not" in every circumstance where someone might be questioning it is stupid. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure it's standard for trans people to inform their potential partners that they're trans before getting into anything intimate, as a courtesy if not for their own safety. 4 is misunderstanding trans people.
>>
>>94511425
Y chromosome.
>>
File: free_speech.png (52KB, 566x577px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
free_speech.png
52KB, 566x577px
LOL
>>
>>94514817
>1 is factually correct, for now

Short of transferring their mind over to a new body, when will it ever not be correct?
>>
>>94514797
Well you have to think this shit with emotional logic. You grew up in a society that still labels you as freak because of who you are and there are still a vast amount of people who think you should bite the curb.
It's not like transpeople are highly unstable emotional wrecks because they're mentally unequipped freaks, they're just a group of people who face an inordinate amount of stress, both external and internal.
>>
>>94514933
What if they succeed in transplanting wombs, and trans women are able to have periods and give birth?

Making trans women functionally female in all the most important ways?
>>
>>94514605
>muslims
>not homophobic
please listen to yourself.
>>
>>94514933
Gene therapy. Soon We can turn that Y right back into an X and make you the prettiest girl at the ball.
>>
>>94514813

The word "ineffective" springs to mind
>>
>>94515011

But gene therapy doesn't reverse the physiological changes that have already happened. A penis won't magically turn into a vagina.
>>
>>94514605
Then find me some better numbers we can use in order to have a productive discussion based on logic and actual data instead of anecdotal evidence. It is pointless and counterproductive to argue about a number's veracity when you have no alternative.
>>
>>94514997

They'd still be a fake female

The only real solution is prevention, tbqh
>>
>>94511184

he has been dead since Avengers vs X Men but it looks like he will resurrect in Soule's Astonishing X Men (only the first issue has been released). Shadow King has Xavier trapped in the astral plane, and may have brainwashed him.
>>
>>94510825
No, both people who abuse drugs at school/place of work and muslims are trash.
>>
>>94510825
Nope.
>>
>>94515047

It sucks to be born fucked up, I guess.
>>
>>94511425
the SRY gene
>>
>>94510825
What a charming even keeled seeming necromancer!
>is so very lonely and misunderstood
>enjoys the book "Wicked"
>obsessively researches William "Black" Hand
>owns a ninja turtles costume
>those constant candlejack sightings
>dreams of nearly unspeakable things
>the constant begging voices
>doesn't sniff glue
>I tried kiddo, I tried so hard hhhrrrrmmmmn
>obviously a boy
>needs to get a treadmill
>>
File: BR11-1.jpg (46KB, 589x404px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BR11-1.jpg
46KB, 589x404px
>>94511206
>Every muslim country is backwards shit that makes Africa look almost decent
I'm not defending islam, but a lot of them were doing fairly well until america came and fucked them over a few decades ago. War and poverty pushed people back to religious fundamentalism.
>>
File: Assigned35.png (1007KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Assigned35.png
1007KB, 1280x1656px
>>94510876
Hmmm
>>
>>94511425
Not having the ability to cultivate life inside them like a real woman.
>>
File: Assigned82.png (509KB, 1280x620px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Assigned82.png
509KB, 1280x620px
>>94514541
>>
>>94515422
Reported to the Neo Sapien Regime for Regressive Stage 1 Unthought, please contact your nearest officer for escorting to a medical
>>
>>94515492
>Healing Center
>>
>>94514580
So is being rabid breeder filth.
>>
>>94513633
I unfortunately already have that one on file.
>>
>>94515323
will never have periods....which is actually a damn positive if you ask me
>>
>>94514975
>Emotional logic

I don't think those words can be used in a sentence like that
>>
File: Assured Male.jpg (269KB, 1448x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Assured Male.jpg
269KB, 1448x2048px
>>
>>94515633
>momentary pain induced hyper cognizance with the aim of societal restructuring, then, if you will.
>>
>>94514541
Can we take a moment and realize the author of this is so PC that s/he wouldn't even let the "out of touch" guy misgender the child?
>>
>>94515660
These comics only assure me that they are horrible, poorly drawn suffering panels and the internet may have been better off as something else.
>>
>>94514583
>far more poor whites than any other type of poor in the US
I wonder if that has anything to do with a vast majority of the US being white
>>
>>94515296
The 1979 Iranian revolution was a botched British and French job. The Shah was a US ally. Why do you think so many people fled to the US from Iran in the 70s?

It was not a spontaneous Islamist uprising but a well-organized communist revolution gone awry. It had been planned since the end of World War II, when Soviet forces withdrew from Iran under Western pressure but left behind a massive spy network. Unfortunately for them, they did not know that Vladimir Kuzichkin, their key spymaster in Tehran, had been recruited by MI6. The British shared the information about the upcoming revolution with SAVAKā€”but too late. By then the revolution was in full force.

The shah was replaced by a very zealous and popular religious extremist in Khomeini, who committed border raids against Iraq and tried to rile up the local populations to overthrow Saddam and export his revolution across the border.

We sold various groups weapons, sure, but that was to keep both Iraq and Iran destabilized and incapable of invading US allies like Kuwait or Saudi Arabia, who had a jihadi uprising the same year as the Iranian revolution which terrified the royals. We also were hesitant to directly intervene because it was the fucking cold war.

Anyway the key thing that you should be taking from this is that, as always, the frogs and the teasippers fuck everything up by hesitating and not finishing the job, making things worse for everyone and making Americans have to get their hands dirty.
>>
FUCK SJW POINTS OF VIEW AND FUCK MARVEL
>>
>>94510825
BLUMPH B T F O
>>
>>94515323
>tfw infertile

ha ha
>>
File: Nice.jpg (34KB, 231x231px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nice.jpg
34KB, 231x231px
>>94512578
>>
>>94514549

Antisemitism is on the rise in Europe. Must be the Alt-Right that's to blame.
>>
>>94515017

The suicide rates wouldn't be so bad if there weren't so many anti-trans bigots. It has nothing to do with mental disorders.
>>
>>94512368
Lets not pretend opiate addiction is the same thing as being addicted to heroin though. A lot of these guys were just on painkillers too long. You have to want to get hooked on meth, not so much when you get prescribed what is basically morphine.
>>
File: 1494990189170.gif (296KB, 634x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494990189170.gif
296KB, 634x576px
>>94510825
As the child of immigrants, I am telling you now this is bullshit. I don't strive for perfection because of what other people might think about my parents. It is because my parents came here to give me the best opportunity and worked hard to provide for me and my brothers. I want to give back some of the love that they gave me. That is why me and most kids of immigrants at least in the US work harder (with a couple of exceptions). Also, never really dealt with too much prejudice or scorn from others cause of my parents.
>>
>>94514723
>Medical science begs to differ

No it doesn't suicide rates are higher in those who transition than those who don't. And the hospital that first came up with the transition procedure stopped doing it because they said it violated their Hippocratic Oath.
>>
>>94510825
so that's why sandy's a karate scientist
>>
>>94511425
Firsthand experience of the inhumanity of other people?
>>
Whenever I see "moms" in a Marvel book I always think it's dated slang at first but then they actually have two moms
>>
>>94514300
why would a muslim even come here?
do you just like to rage at lgtbbq comics?
>>
>>94516944
>Let's not pretend that a noble member of the white working class who hasn't had a job in 30 years is the same thing as a lazy mooching dindu.
Oh, heaven forbid.
>>
>>94510825
Nobody cares if muslims sniff glue they care about them blowing up buildings and gunning down teenagers.
Is she trying to imply that as a muslim she is incapable of not killing people in the name of their religion?
>>
>>94516944

As much as I wish it weren't true, race is also a factor. Blacks get shit for weed despite how harmless it is. When they found out Trayvon Martin was a pothead, fuckers were saying that was proof enough of him being some violent thug
>>
>>94518406
I think him being a violent thug did much more to harm his image mor than smoking pot did.
>>
>>94518406
Same goes for Philando Castile. The cop that shot him said that if he was willing to smoke in front of his daughter, what would stop him from shooting him, which is pretty stupid logic
>>
>>94512578
>When a bunch of white kids here pick up guns and try to thin out the yearbook, do you think there isn't a cry to ban western books and western comics and western TV shows and western video games?
That's just it though. When a bunch of white kids shoot up a school, people blame video games and tv shows and everything else except the white kids. A black kid does the same and 9 times out of 10 it's just "oh well he's black."
You're maybe not expected to be the best, but individualism is the privilege of the majority; If you're any kind of minority, and you fuck up, then people can use you to discredit the entire minority.
>>
>>94518406

Is Trayvon really the hill you want to die on?
>>
>>94510876
So what exactly isn't transphobic, then?
>>
>>94510876
1-3 are all the truth/not a bad thing. I don't even know what the fuck 4 is trying to say.
>>
>>94510897
I say that about any black. I don't discriminate
>>
>>94514617
>baller quotes that sound like they're from a new action film
>horrible dyke Carol dead
>Cutie Kamala threatening with a knife
>my dick is so hard now

HOLY SHIT I LOVE ISLAM NOW
>>
>>94511527
>who have a pussy
No. They have a hole.

It's literally a wound, that even try to close itself.
>>
>>94519016

The Castile case was a joke. They painted him so badly as some horrible thug.

Dude had a good enough background check to work in a god damn elementary school.
>>
>>94515660
What did the original say?
>>
>>94512578
>And yes, I'm not bringing up horrible, horrible racist people, because the author couldn't be bothered to make the distinction themselves.


I think the racist debate in the US has goten to the point where if you aren't a member of some hate group and actively being a shit to anyone a different race, you can't possibly have any racist thoughts, support any racist policy, or engage in any kind of racist behavior. Therefore absolutely no awareness or restrospection is needed because everything is fine and racism is totally dead because we no longer have roving lynch mobs or the government mandating where people can and can't go to the restroom based on perceived ethnicity.

It's a thing that people of all backgrounds have used to shield themselves from criticism, but it does present a strawman of racists as irredeemable monsters, which makes any real discussion about race issues impossible.
>>
>>94512583
kek
>>
File: jay-z-picture.jpg (134KB, 782x552px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jay-z-picture.jpg
134KB, 782x552px
>>94511425
Everybody knows they are motherfuckin monsters
>>
>>94516510
my dick is hard for wordgirl
>>
>>94510825
No one gives a shit about that girl unless she's blowing shit up. So if being perfect is not blowing shit up to her then yes she's right


Also in school kids forgot you were an immigrant like two weeks in. She can get fucked. And stereotypes exist for a reason. If she thinks immigrant kids are at risk for dumb she should ask herself why and stop blaming others.
>>
File: 1501221858519.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501221858519.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>94518044
>>
>>94511425
Massive suicide rate,depression, and mental illness. Also they are really confused men in need of help.
>>
>>94515011

It's not that simple.

Changing A cell is theoretically possible. You can't change ALL the cells in your body, and trying to change them little by little would turn your body into a nightmare of criss-crossing hormone signals that would wreck you.

Now we all DO start as undifferentiated matter. For instance, there's a proto-organ that either becomes a uterus or the prostate/seminal vesicles, depending on sexual signals during development. Once that's all set, however, you can't reverse it. The blueprint is already set.

There are also creatures that can change sex, but that's because they already have the different equipment hardwired into their bodies, they don't make it from scratch.
>>
>>94511162
Transphobic is a made up word. Its not real. Its just a lame attempt to control others. Since reality doesn't help them they need bullshit to use.
>>
>I can't I fail, It's not supposed to happen to me. I'm Asian for god's sake. More expected of me, you not understand. YOu somebody's worker bee. If I accept your redneck life it like I bury myself alive.
what did he mean by this
>>
>>94512541
Its usually a one night stand that got mad at the surprise. Honestly don't know how they can't tell. Maybe they assume ugly woman.
>>
>>94510825
>"""girl""""s name is Mike
is this a real comic wtf?
>>
>>94513183
No it doesn't. We have a ton of races mixed all over. Just not the special ones your prejudice focuses on.
>>
>>94519365
Kekles
>>
>>94510825
Maybe you fucking culture shouldnt rape and bomb europe then i still want to bang a muslim girl while i pull on her hijab and she calls me mohammed
>>
>>94510825
If we take it at face value and ignore whatever context it may come from, yes. The muslim girl is actually right.
The scene girl with blue hair, however, is not.
>>
File: 1500603317303.jpg (142KB, 1280x1430px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500603317303.jpg
142KB, 1280x1430px
>>94522544
The Mohammad part seems a bit much.
But cute Hijabi girls are my fetish.
>>
>>94522669
What's that from?
>>
File: Hijabolic.jpg (196KB, 1280x1829px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hijabolic.jpg
196KB, 1280x1829px
>>94522822
Hijabolic
>>
File: 1501516699082.png (2MB, 960x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501516699082.png
2MB, 960x1024px
>>94522863
I probably shouldn't divulge in this
>>
>>94510825
Yeah, and I'm saying this as a guy who lived and studied abroad in the UK for over a decade, so I relate to what she's saying pretty heavily.

I mean, I got sent to the principal's office and nearly expelled for talking about Call of Duty 4 to another classmate and debating him on which gun is better for which situation. Someone was eavesdropping when I was talking about RPGs and explosives, got scared, and took the out-of-contex phrases I've said and reported me to the school administration.

Like, fuck man, I get nearly expelled for talking about a videogame but a white kid who stole a teacher's exams to cheat on only gets detention. That's bullshit.
>>94510876
I don't see how the first one is transphobic, that's exactly what transexuals are.
>>
>>94522544
Jesus, you sound and act like a 13 year old.
>>
>>94514670
Little of Column A, little of Column B.
Feeling like a prisoner in your own body is not good for your mental or emotional well being. But having to hide it and being scared to death of people knowing, or being out and out abused for it doesn't help matters.
>>
>>94522988
>Not tempering your lust for taking Moslem wives
You're not acting like the Crusader Urban II knows you could be.
But for real, can any /his/fags tell me if there is there anything to the whole Crusaders importing wives thing. I could've sworn I heard something about that but given my fetishes I could totally see myself day dreaming about that shit during class and then imagining that it was an actual lesson.
>>
>>94523022
It's only transphobic because people who say that are usually looking for an excuse to treat transwomen like men and not women. There's really no point in saying it otherwise.
>>
>>94523274
Did crusaders do that? Sate their lust by taking mooslim wives?
>>
>>94513633
Top tier tuhupits.
>>
File: Hijabolic.jpg (122KB, 1050x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hijabolic.jpg
122KB, 1050x1500px
>>94523377
That's what I'm asking.
>>
>>94510825
technically yes, however the point is not to blame others for judging your culture/parents, but to ignore these fuckers. People are retarded and that will never change unless education becomes better, and that will still take 500 years or so until the majority of people have a proper education in all ways

>>94510876
all of them are correct and none are transphobic, as the word was probably copied from homophobic, and homophobics hate/are afraid of gays, but all of these 4 accept them, even if they see them as something they claim not to be
>>
>>94522669
>>94522863
Word, also what a great artist. Glad he's back from hiatus
>>
>>94510825
>>94510876
>Marvel writing
WHY IS IT ALWAYS LIKE THIS?
>>
>>94523461
didn't mean to include that second one, but it still applies.
>>
File: IMG_4497.gif (1MB, 388x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_4497.gif
1MB, 388x200px
>>94514997
That's when the world should burn. Shit like that should never fucking happen
>>
>>94510849
This.
>>
>>94511425
A Y chromosome.
>>
>>94510876
is the fourth one a man or a woman?
>>
>>94514997
Then, once and for all, men will truly be better women than women.
>>
>>94523403
Thought you were asking if crusaders imported Christian women
>>
>>94512081
>War on drugs only effects black people
No one said that but it really does mostly effect black people. They are over policed compared to whites.
Thread posts: 231
Thread images: 35


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.