[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rick and Morty ratings falling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Rick-And-Morty-Rixty-Minutes.jpg (72KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Rick-And-Morty-Rixty-Minutes.jpg
72KB, 640x360px
Dropped from the #2 cable premiere of the night to the number #3 cable premiere of the night.

Dropped 19% in total viewers from the previous week (2.86 million vs 2.31 million).

Dropped 15% in the 18 - 49 demo rating from last week (1.48 vs. 1.26).
>>
How many were watching the stream? Or is that included in this number?
>>
>>94509734
Yet it still gets better ratings than anything else on CN.
>>
>>94509786
I don't think they include the streams. Or maybe they do. Idk. I know they include tweets now in the ratings too so maybe.
>>
>>94509734
first episodes have always higher ratings than the following episodes. Why do you think mid-season-hiatuses are such a big thing?
>>
>>94509734
>fire your main two writers
>hired four more shit writers
>show goes to shit
shocking
>>
>>94509923
With all the problems people were having with the stream, I imagine they have to add more to this number.
>>
>>94510440
LOL
>>
>>94510424
You guys are only saying the writing is now bad because the writers are women.
>>
>>94509734
You guys are only bashing Rick and Morty because they have women writers now.
>>
>>94512264
Nah, I turned my back on this shit during Season 2. And it keeps getting worse.
>>
Why are people trying to make this a gender issue?
I don't even know who's writing it but the last two episodes weren't that good.
I think the main thing, for me at least, was the fact that the characters were too self-aware.
Like Morty Flipping out on that one dude to take out his frustration about the divorce was kinda funny the first time.
But then they just kept on doing it
In episode 3 they have a therapist just TELL the audience about everyone's character arc.
That's not character development, you're just spoon-feeding their feelings to us.
>>
it stinks
>>
>>94509734
Hope it gets cancelled
>>
File: IMG_1086.png (122KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1086.png
122KB, 625x626px
>>94510440
>>
I became increasingly disenchanted with the show throughout season 2, and then the season 3 premier/early episode sealed that it wasn't for me anymore. Rick started as an anti-hero but at this point he's just a sociopathic mary sue and uninteresting to watch.

He's supposed to be this brilliant mastermind who's smarter than even all his alternate universe selves but the whole prison plot was resolved with him just grabbing a gun and shooting his way out. Incredibly lazy writing.
>>
>>94513864
>the whole prison plot was resolved with him just grabbing a gun and shooting his way out
Except for the part where that didn't happen.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.