[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave being the true Thor to me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: BesThor.jpg (728KB, 806x975px) Image search: [Google]
BesThor.jpg
728KB, 806x975px
Leave being the true Thor to me.
>>
You know for the past few weeks on /co/ I've noticed this trend where as soon as one thread gets a few replies a second thread will be made with the same topic.

It happened with the stupid milkshake thing, it happened just early today with a "Is this the new Stan Lee" thread and it happened right here with:

>>94505706
>>94506124

Did you make both these threads OP?
>>
>>94506159
Oh, I didn't even know there was a similar thread. I just wanted to post this because I haven't been doing that in a while.
>>
>>94506124
It's sort of sad how that's a really good character design but the writing is bad.
>>
File: IMG_2017.jpg (10KB, 216x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2017.jpg
10KB, 216x282px
i just cringed so hard my skin turned inside out this can't be real what
>>
>>94506245
You should find a real hobby, senpai.
>>
>>94506740
>t. someone who only read those infamous 2 panels from 3 years ago
>>
>>94506159

you know its true anon, why even bother asking?
>>
>>94506884
t. the same person who keeps posting this in every thread despite the rest of the run being shit too
>>
File: Femthorupsidedown.jpg (575KB, 1200x1542px) Image search: [Google]
Femthorupsidedown.jpg
575KB, 1200x1542px
>>94506884

Rest shows no signs of being much better. Granted its less "in your face" but the writing is still not very good. Unworthy Thor was much better written at the same time.
>>
>>94507730
Thanks for admitting you still haven't read the books and yet post in all the Whor threads saying the same thing.
>>
>>94506124
No. You are not.
>>
>>94506124
I'm confused by her design
Does the hammer give her muscles?
Odinson and volstagg both already have muscles so the hammer clearly didn't do anything to them
She has cancer though so shouldn't have much muscle strength
Why'd the hammer only give her the muscle tone of a 16 year old boy
>>
>>94508427
The hammer likes what it likes.
>>
>>94508003
First time I post in a Whor thread, but here's your (You)
>>
>>94507918
I still don't get this. She's a fucking She-Hulk villain. Why would she give a damn?
>>
>>94508003

He's still better than you, because unlike Tumblrettes he still buys and reads actually good comics.
>>
>>94509225
>Tumblr boogeyman

Go back kid.
>>
I am confused.
Why would anyone expect someone to read a book about Jane of they wanted to read a book anout Thor. I mean, lay aside all the name change shit. I am interested in the guy formerly known as Thor. Why would I buy a comic about the character formerly known as Jane?
They had to play a fucking shell game with names to even get anyone to entertain the idea.
The stupid stupid fucking idea.
Lol @ Marvel.
>>
>>94510039
You first. Nice Reddit spacing by the way.
>>
>>94506124
I just wish people drew her getting fucked more t.b.h.
>>
>>94508427
>Odinson and volstagg both already have muscles so the hammer clearly didn't do anything to them
Donald Blake was a skinny crippled doctor. Masterson was buff but not Thor-level of buff. So yes, it gave her muscles.
>>
File: Thorstagg.jpg (282KB, 1200x1845px) Image search: [Google]
Thorstagg.jpg
282KB, 1200x1845px
>>94506124
I beg to differ
>>
>>94506124

MCU when?
>>
>>94507918
>Unworthy Thor was much better written
the first few issues were great but the last couple were complete shit. And in the end, the whole thing was pointless cause no one even picked up the hammer. There was no fucking point to the entire books
>I need to get a hammer
>One calls to me
>Nah, I don't want to pick it up

it made no fucking sense
>>
>>94506884
T H I S

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

lol Aaron such a bad writer , tough we never read it his books but, HAIL THE HIVEMIND
>>
>>94506860
This entire board is part of the hobby of comics you dense fuck
>>
>>94506884
No, those two pages are _terrible_. The rest is generally bad.
>>
>>94506124
who else hopes she dies of cancer the instant thor takes his hammer back
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.