[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the Characters and Concepts you want to see more off?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: the-guardian-5608-33.jpg (509KB, 750x905px) Image search: [Google]
the-guardian-5608-33.jpg
509KB, 750x905px
What are the Characters and Concepts you want to see more off? Perhaps they never got the chance to shine, or were simply obscure as hell to begin with.

Personally I'd like more Manhattan Guardian. The setting is incredibly interesting, and there's tons of room for interesting plots with a Superhero Reporter. Plus the design is great.
>>
>>94505497
That design would trigger BLM harder than if you wore a Klan hood and danced a jig on MLK's grave.
>>
>>94505522
Y
>>
>>94505522
And his origin involves him shooting an unarmed black kid
>>
>>94505522
Read Seven Soldiers you fucking pleb.
>>
Kaine and Aracely and Robbie Reyes go on a road trip.

American Eagle and Patriot do street-level superheroics in Arizona somewhere.

The Fifty-State Initiative.
>>
>>94505555
>reading Grant Morrison
>calling others plebs
>calling anybody plebs in 2017

OK grandpa
>>
File: Nightshade_0003.jpg (41KB, 449x463px) Image search: [Google]
Nightshade_0003.jpg
41KB, 449x463px
>thrill-seeking junior do-gooder
>turned veteran of the Suicide Squad
>daughter of a serving US senator
>and heir to a ruined otherwordly kingdom of darkness
An Eve Eden book could go so many places and be an adult in an extremely refreshing, non-quirky way.
>>
>>94505497
Always loved how they made New York more of a DCU city by adding a bunch of the buildings that were never built IRL, such as Frank Lloyd Wright's pitch for what to do with Ellis Island before they decided to make it a museum.
>>
>>94505554
Morrison is a genius
>>
File: 5072955-law+combo.jpg (332KB, 1189x1210px) Image search: [Google]
5072955-law+combo.jpg
332KB, 1189x1210px
>>94506016
To expand upon that.

The Charaton characters team, as something other than Pax America/Watchmen analogue.

I know The L.A.W attempted this buy I've never been able to find a DL to try it out. If anyone does please gibe
>>
>>94505497
I'm not interested unless it's written by Morrison. Morrison's concepts get bland in the hands of lesser writers. Frankenstein was mediocre and so was the use of subway pirates in Midnighter & Apollo.
>>
>>94506366
I think the big problem is Morrison intends these elements to be a part of a wider world, but other writers just dont expand this world and stick to what he's already explored.

And to be honest Frankenstein was one of my least favourite of the minis. It felt like Hellboy without the 'Mignola-ness' which makes it great.
>>
>>94506366
I actually thought Lemire/Kindt's Frankenstein was pretty damn good.
>>
>>94506180
This seems like it could've worked as a Dark Matter title
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.