[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can the beat the chituari?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 89643e5.jpg (179KB, 1200x1182px) Image search: [Google]
89643e5.jpg
179KB, 1200x1182px
Can the beat the chituari?
>>
>>94505487
Is that offocial? I love it. Hope they release a parademon figure
>>
>>94505487
Kino
>>
>>94505487
If you're talking about MCU Chitauri, they're pretty weak tea aren't they?
>>
>>94506766
>can physically overpower a superhuman like Captain America
>small arms can bust open bank vaults and blow up cars
>can quickly scale sheer walls under their own power

Weak relative to what?
>>
DARKSEID IS
>>
>>94506766
Parademons were getting killed by Batman via gunfire. They are both equally weak if you ask me.
>>
>>94506903
Has anyone tried making it green and yellow?
If any New God appearances after JL are still this desaturated I'll be disgusted
>>
>>94506823
>can physically overpower a superhuman like Captain America
cap in avengers had such an inconsistent power level. fucking whedon
>>
>>94505487
Why do the parademons look good but Steppenwolf looks like shit?
>>
>>94506949
They both look liek shit because they are grey clay monsters.

I hate Snyder's color phobia. Kirby character's don't deserve to look so plain.
>>
>>94506903
>Parademons were getting killed by Batman via gunfire
Only thing I can think of where movie Batman's guns were taking out Parademons are with the 50cals from the Batmobile and crawler. Didn't have any of them go down in the Knightmare scene. Chitauri were getting popped by Widow's pistols and Hawkeye's arrows.
>>
>>94506823
Widow's Glocks were killing them
>>
File: Parademon.png (408KB, 607x397px)
Parademon.png
408KB, 607x397px
>>94506823
Superhumans.
As is the Chits are getting taken out by Widow's guns.
I doubt a Parademon would be so weak
>>94506949
Do we know what Steppenwolf ACTUALLY looks like or are we going by toys still?
>>
>>94506943

I think it took Evans pointing out to Whedon how jarring it would be to audiences to see Captain America doing genuinely inhuman shit in the Winter Soldier and suddenly going back to a pajama-wearing boyscout barely more physically capable than Black Widow in Age of Ultron.

For fucks sake, he was forced to pick up a gun in the Avengers, and even then he was using it like he never held one before.
>>
>>94507018
>>94507029
>>94507031

I think movies have desensitized people to what guns can do. If you're not bulletproof, superhuman monster or not, if you get popped in the face with a bullet, you're still getting popped in the face with a bullet.

inb4 >9mm
>>
>>94507008
We saw Parademons of different colors in the JL trailer, plus we can actually tell what they're supposed to be unlike Steppenwolf
>>
>>94507105
>9mm
I think it's less movies have desensitized to what guns can do and more we're casually used to creatures that can endure a lot.
>>
>>94507048
this shit triggers my autism.
especially when he gets into a fight with loki.
mother fucker gets thrown around like a doll. whedon makes caps fighting style only the shield.
so happy he got dropped and baed russos took over
>>
>>94507018
I'll give you Widow, but even if movies play the "Hawkguy sucks lol" thing a lot, Clint's arrows are highly especialized superweapons, not just a stick with a sharp point.
>>
>comparing fodder in a company-war, power-level, pissing-contest

what the hell happened to us?

what happened to the american dream?
>>
>>94507106
>>94507031
You get a lot of good looks at Steppenwolf in the newest JL trailer.
>>
>>94507105
>alien space armor
>doesn't stop 9mm any better than the lowest grade tac vest
>>
>>94505487
Remember when they ate the workers off screen at the power plant in STAS? Think we will have something like that?
>>
>>94507152

An adult gorilla can easily physically overpower any human that has ever existed, but I would win on a bet that if you shot one in the head with a 9mm, they'd be dead just the same.
>>
>>94507225
>implying SHIELD-issued arms use rinkydink ammunition you can grab at Wal-Mart
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.