[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

last two episodes are worst of all time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 24

File: Vlcsnap-2015-01-31-04h33m02s175.png (768KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2015-01-31-04h33m02s175.png
768KB, 1920x1080px
https://np.reddit.com/r/rickandmorty/comments/6sclc7/lots_of_people_are_saying_the_new_female_writers/
>>
File: 21-25-09-DZbmIcj9.jpg (18KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
21-25-09-DZbmIcj9.jpg
18KB, 270x270px
and they say Rick and Morty isnt reddit
>>
>>94503403
I'm fully convinced people complaining about reddit are >3 year old newfags trying to fit in when they do the exact same shit we actually hated about reddit.
>Overuse memes to the point of not even attempting humor outside self-fellatio.
>Badly drawn original content
>Being obnoxious deviants even among deviants.
>>
File: fli-disgust.jpg (20KB, 940x469px) Image search: [Google]
fli-disgust.jpg
20KB, 940x469px
>worst of all time
>interdimensional cable 2 already forgotten
>>
>>94503447

Seriously, that was the worst fucking episode.

The past two episodes were, at worst, mediocre.
>>
>>94503380
Last two were great, IMO last season was much weaker.
>>
>>94503447
not only that, but also the Gazorpazorp- and Shwifty-episodes. Rick and Morty being the smartest and best show in the world was always just a bad meme
>>
I don't get why people hated the past two episodes, anyway. Were they "great"? No. But they had important character development points and ooooooooooooh I get it now, everyone just wanted an episodic show where everyone went on insane adventures and nobody's character advanced at all.
>>
>>94503487
wtf?
ep 2 wasnt even reƤlly rick and morty
>>
>>94503522
the second one lacked what made R&M good. Creativity,

Plus there was also some stronk feminism shit shoehorned in
>>
>>94503522
Character Development on anybody but Morty is a bad thing

The way CD was done last night's episode was horrendous.
>>
File: 1433894022481.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1433894022481.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
Why aren't you complaining about all the male writers with shit credentials they hired for this show, OP????
Some of them have way worse credentials than those women: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0572982/ http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3171597/
(note that the credits for Mike McMahan are almost all as "production assistant" and not writer)
Btw Jessica Gao was a writer for many great shows including Silicon Valley, she is more qualified than many R&M writers
>>
>>94503628
Yep, it was more of a simpsons or family guy episode.
>>
>>94503701
Because the male writers are men and have talent. The female writers are women and do not have talent, they got their jobs by fucking their way into a job.
>>
>>94503380

THANKS FOR MAKING ANOTHER RICK AND MORTY THREAD.

MAN ITS BEEN AWHILE SINCE WE HAD ONE OF THESE.
>>
>>94503701
Check again, the only good show gao has credits for is silicon valley, and only a couple episodes
>>
>>94503522
>character development
this is not a series designed to rely heavily on continuity

this is supposed to be crazy shenanigans ensue and it more or less all gets reset by episode's end, with callbacks made every now and then, and trying to do otherwise is clearly hurting this show
>>
>>94503746
>Because the male writers are men and have talent.
But they made season 2.
>>
>>94503783
men make mistakes, women are mistakea
>>
>>94503749
Why does a cartoon thread on /co/ bother you?
>>
>>94503403
It didn't use to be. I'm watching season 1 and it's just a fun show. Rick is a mad scientist instead of Dan's self insert. The adventures are zany with a touch of dark cynicism instead of darkly cynical with a touch of zaniness. Jerry is hilariously pathetic instead of being Meg Griffin. Violence is used sparingly to great effect instead of just being thrown around to kill screentime.

Come to think of it, Rick's character was just all around better written. He was way less insufferable, yet the other characters called him out more. The characters actually treated him like an asshole when he acted like an asshole.
>>
>>94503825
The same reason competent female writers makes the funniest episodes of the show bothers you
>>
>>94503380
Anyone got a MEGA for episode 2?
>>
>>94503846
>competent
>female

pick one
>>
>>94503825
Its a cartoons board not a cartoon board.
>>
>>94503846
Because they shouldn't exist?
>>
>>94503380
>Reddit doesn't like something

And that's how you know it's good.
>>
File: 1501633559410.png (418KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1501633559410.png
418KB, 460x460px
I couldn't give a shit about what genitals the writers have, they're fetishes, or if they're anti-skub. I just want these fucking boneheads to release an episode that isn't boring as shit.
>>
>>94503883
exactly this. can we get rick & morty back to being you know rick & morty, and the side characters fucking off so we can do rick & morty shit
>>
>>94503825
Because this is /co/, not /ram/
>>
Remember to remove the np in the url if you want to vote people down, otherwise it doesn't count
>>
>Wow these two turds are slightly worse than the rest of these turds in my pile of shit!

>The quality of this fecal matter I enjoy has really declined since I started enjoying womens shit! I remember how good the first dump they took was when it was men giving me rancid shit, I enjoyed those turds!
>>
>>94503653
>stronk feminism shit shoehorned in
when was this?
>>
File: 1167750.gif (130KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1167750.gif
130KB, 480x270px
>oh shit, the "written by" credit has a GIRL'S name on it!
>must find excuse to hate this episode
>must complain about it constantly even though it's above average for this show and I'd like it just fine if I hadn't read the writing credit
>must pretend I'm not just butthurt and emotional about girls in general because I've never touched a boob
>>
>>94503380
how many female writers do they have?
>>
>>94504009
Summer got more than one minute of screentime, which to the Reddit Babies is proof of a FEMINIST CONSPIRACY.
>>
>>94503701
>he tripfags with his reddit username

jesus christ
>>
>>94503984
/v/ please go.
>>
typically the show would shine because both A and B plots would end up going to some wacky extreme. Having Rick just make robots that had no real payoff and then Beth takes the kids to a normal therapy session was lame. Last time they went to therapy, they created alien monster versions of themselves that murdered hundreds of people.
>>
>>94503825

I dunno, maybe it's because there are about 10 R&M threads talking about the same topic in all of them?
>>
>>94504097
And the whole Rick violently murdering sewer rats and security guards as a pickle wasn't entertaining? Part of the joke of the therapy session was how normal and dumb it was in contrast to what Rick was doing. Then the whole thing wrapped up in the end with Rick joining them for the therapy and some actual character development happening.

I just get the impression /co/ hates anything that changes. If season 3 was season 1 and visa versa there'd be people complaining:
>the stories are shallow now, and they didn't have actual imaginative story ideas like pickle rick with actual character development like in season 1 and instead just rely now on gratuitous violence because muh edgy reddit generation.
>>
>>94503380
Reddit and Memey civil war is music to my ears.
>>
>>94504240
Season 3 would be a terrible way to introduce these characters.
>>
>>94503701
Because, generally speaking they did a good job, unlike the female staff
>>
>>94503447
This. That episode was painful.
>>
>>94504240
It was a shitty contrast. The sewer rat scene was just mindless violence with no punchline. The therapy session is just passive aggressive backtracking. There's nothing funny about any of that
>>
>>94504408
It's almost like the show has forgotten how to be funny. And that whole psychotherapy bit was just a way to preach at the audience and normalize shit eating.
>>
>>94504043
your wrong.
It's the fact that 3 women appeared on screen at the same time and no man told them to 'get back in the kitchen' or 'make me a sandwich'

clearly feminist.
>>
>>94504372
How do you know?

Also the writers were all hired based on their test scripts.

I'm surprised 4chan doesn't give Rick and Morty the benefit of the doubt given they hired no women for S1 and S2 and said when ever they hire a woman they guarantee it will not be for a quota. Surely that's the type of thing we all want to hear from everyone? But the second they hire a couple of women they show is now shit for vague reasons but it must be their fault.
>>
>>94504470
>also the writers were all hired based on their test scripts
How do you know?

I'm surprised reddit doesn't give Rick and Morty more scrutiny considering Harmon has wrestled more power from Roiland and is going through a divorce.
>>
>>94504408
What was the punchline of the kronenburg world episode? I just thought it was funny that they fucked up the whole world and rick just abandoned it. The premise of rick fighting sewer rats as a pickle was pretty funny and well done. In a way it was better because the whole pickle rick plot served as a vehicle for actual character development rather than the kronenburg ep which didn't really have any except maybe rick eventually admitting to morty he made a mistake..
>>
>>94504496
>How do you know?
Because they say so in interviews?
>>
>>94504441
Maybe the shit eating has some thematic relation with Doofus Rick. Maybe.

But yeah. The rat scene was supposed to be shockingly excessive, except the show had extreme violence in the last two episodes. I guess the rat scene was the most gruesome thing they've done but, honestly, does anyone care? Every now and then the fact that he's a pickle is funny. I like the way the therapist enunciates the word, and the way he just casually walks into the office and sits down to the reaction of no one.

But, Christ. How could an episode about PICKLE RIIIICK be so dull? And why would they waste Concerto in a stinger? This episode should have been about Concerto, then had Pickle Rick as the stinger.
>>
>>94504459
Why would you make such a shitty post? You should be embarrassed
>>
>>94504521
>how do you know
Because I've watched the episodes they're credited with
>>
File: 1487449281957.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487449281957.png
8KB, 400x400px
>During the whole season 2 airing, /co/ is spammed with "lol reddit and memey", "le so randum le so deep xd" and other "absolute shit show"
>Season 3
>Oh they hired women writers? Ah um, WHAT, the show was so good before and now it's complete shit because of WOMEN!!!!!!
Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>94503427
>>3
You're retarded.
>>
>>94504513
.... the Cronenberg episode had lasting consequences that are seen throughout the series, anon.
>>
>>94503403

Every popular show has a subreddit dedicated to it, so every show is reddit
>>
>>94504542
Every time those threads were made(by the same couple people) most of the replies were calling them out
Don't be a retard
>>
>>94503447

That episode wasn't written by a woman so it's clearly better
>>
>>94504542
What do you expect from /co/ntrarians and fa/tv/irgins?
>>
>>94504470
>said when ever they hire a woman they guarantee it will not be for a quota
I guess that proves it since no one has ever lied about anything ever.
>>
>>94503447
>>94503520
These episodes are absolutely worse. The first one's pretty shitty too.
>>
>>94504534
>Because I've watched the episodes they're credited with
You realise the writers they credit eps with are just the ones who write the first draft and do some extra producer duties?

The Mad Max episode everyone keeps having meltdowns over was drafted by that woman, but her draft was entirely thrown out because it was a story about them going into books. The whole ep was written by the writers room as a whole and I would say it's safe to say that Dan and Roiland get the final word on everything.

The woman who wrote it joked she only had one line she contributed in the final script. Though I figure at least it was fairly little what she added.
>>
>>94504564
So literally everyone and everything is Reddit? Nwoh my God
>>
>>94504526
Because it makes him fit here perfectly.
>>
>>94504542
It's gotten worse. I tolerated S2 barely but this last episode was pretty dead in the water. I hated the April Fools one too. I thought Rickmancing the Stone did a LOT wrong but it had the most actual humour of the recent episodes. Even of the contrarians this is a hot opinion because Rickmancing is the most universally panned.
>>
>>94504564
>using this excuse again
>>
>>94504579
My point is they are one of the very very few people in TV that would have the balls to say something like this and not care about the entire world of social media coming down on top of them for being sexist for not wanting gender quotas.
>>
>>94504587
Funny that you should mention Rickmancing
see:
>>94504595
>>
File: 1376004644524.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1376004644524.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>94504372
>literally made some of the worst episodes of anything ever, e.g. interdimensional cable 2
>did a good job
>>
>>94504605
What are you trying to show me here?
>>
Just feels like standard hype aversion. Season 1 was a nice surprise, season 2 was 'yay its back'. By season 3 the show has become so popular and has such a large fanbase that people are turning on it. AS/Turner have also been giving it lots of attention with promos, the VR game, the Rick mobile road tour, etc.
>>
>>94504327
It's a metaphor you autist.
>>
>>94504619
Reminds of adventure time and how there's still loads of people screaming "remember when it was just a quirky show about a boy and his dog?".

Yes shows change. Sometimes they might even change to something you don't like anymore, but that doesn't mean they are bad, or that 90% of other people won't continue liking it.
>>
>>94504612
This. Jesus fuck at least wait til the women make an undeniable stinker of an episode on par with the show's worst. Which they will do eventually. Stop trying to make hay with three episodes that are at worst average to good.
>>
>>94503380
>forced to hire women for diversity instead of hiring them if they were actually competent
>surprised le reddit show turns to shit
Good, let this garbage show die already.
>>
>>94504661
Pretty hard to imagine woman causing the show to be shit. I mean, it all falls on Dan and Roiland in the end. If the woman writers in the room aren't providing good jokes, then don't add them to the script.
>>
>>94504643
Calm down. Just accept that your funny little cartoon isn't funny anymore.
>>
>>94504574
I liked that episode, the only episode I disliked from the first two seasons was the purge one, but even it had its funny moments. Episodes 2 and 3 of season 3 have been straight shit compared to the quality of the first 2 seasons. (If they were not rick and morty, they would be decent Family Guy or Simpsons episodes.) But Rick and Morty hit a home run for 2 seasons, now we are in the 7th inning stretch, hopefulluly the last period will be better and the team hits a field goal.
>>
>>94504612
Well, by that logic the original writers made all of the best episodes as well so it's a useless argument in the end.
>>
>>94504615
I liked Rickmancing better than the first and third episodes of s3 without knowing it had been totally overhauled by male staff.
Let me reiterate on another point though. While I don't think hiring unproven and evidently untalented women was a good idea I don't think the current staff is very capable either. I was wholly in support of seasons being multiple years apart so that Roiland could take his time and get as much material as he needed, or to just leave the show at one season. I've said so since season one (with which there were still multiple flat episodes). Roiland is the saving grace of this show. Other writers are simply aids to his autism. If they're given more autonomy by Harmon so more episodes get made, and shit ones, then I disapprove be they make of female. If you're going to try and improve your current stable of writers, however, you don't bring in greens you bring in vets, which they have not donee.
>>
Season 3 episodes haven't been any worse than the rest of the show.
>>
New episodes were written by the people who wrote Big Time Rush. A knockoff Jonas Brothers show on Nickelodeon. Show is dead
>>
>>94503447
it was a bad episode, so was the one with the dogs, these two episodes are worse
>>
>>94503701
because those shit credentials involve two great seasons of rck and morty now
nobody defended them during the first and secon episodes of the show just because they where male, they defend them now because they have two great seasons behind them
>>
>>94503783
ummhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............
season two was good?????
>>
File: Capture.png (12KB, 313x296px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
12KB, 313x296px
>>94503701
>>94504077
>regularly comment in r/rickandmorty and r/minecraftsuggestion as well as r/smashbros

holy god, what unbelieveable levels of cringe hahahaha.
>>
>>94504817
>Big Time Rush
That was literally Johnny Test but in live action form with all the sound effects and minimal plots

gross
>>
>>94504470
>How do you know?
writers are credited by the episodes they write, you know because you can tell who wrote wich episode
>>
>>94504875
>Smashfags
He has to go back. Sad
>>
>>94504017
>even though it's above average for this show
why stop there
last two episodes where the best thing that ever happenned to rick and morty
the quality diference is so big that they make season one and two look like season 30 of the simpsons
the new female writers are amazing, all the other writers where shit and anyone who says the contrary is not a true fan and just a bandwagon faggot
>>
>>94504914
>why give a fair appraisal when you could post some hyperbolic shit?

Because not everyone shares your autism.
>>
>>94504683
I think Dan is the main bad guy here. He uses the show as his own personal outlet. Channeling struggles into creative endeavors can yield great things, but this divorce arc is just the most narcissistic thing I've ever seen. Hijacking an entire season just to feel sorry for yourself about a divorce?

It's a shit arc, too. We watched Rick and Morty replace their dead selves in a different universe. Morty's true family was left behind. This new family are merely imposters. You can see the trauma on his face. It's haunting to him. By the next episode, he's bounced back, but the continuity isn't forgotten. So why would a simple divorce have this big an impact on him compared to everything else?

Not to mention the Concerto stinger at the end. So many people were excited about that episode, but you know why it wouldn't be made? Because it would be a "formulaic" episode where Rick and Morty go up against a villain. It's too straightforward. Dan absolutely has to have the smartest, most unique show on air at all moments. He can never play anything straight. Everything has to be a deconstruction of something, or a meta joke, or anything that can't be scrutinised by pseudo-intellectual internet critics whose analysis just breaks things down to tropes.

Dan is so obsessed with looking like some tortured genius that he's killing what made the show good. He's making Rick more and more like himself. That's a terrible mistake because Dan is thoroughly unlikeable.
>>
>>94503447
What was so bad about it?
>>
>>94504865
go on, tell me how mad you are
>>
>>94504865
Please tell me you're a different poster trying to sabotage the other guy by using a horrible meme. If that's the case then your reply is hilarious.
>>
>>94504899
>he
>heavy implications
I wanted a new annoying tripfag but this was a monkey's paw. I wanted a Roasted Bread not this SJW entry-level piece of shit. At least people like quinten and Roasted were some what self-aware and ironic. I want someone like LEE the barneyfag. Someone who's fun to watch even if they're annoying and spammy and very, very autistic.
I don't like Crazyaga
>>
File: ShutUpSusanTest.jpg (28KB, 405x295px) Image search: [Google]
ShutUpSusanTest.jpg
28KB, 405x295px
>>94505101
Was it not Roasted Bread (or something)? You may have Achewood on the brain.
>>
>>94504930
but you are being dishonest already, why be half dishonest when you can be completely dishonest with the same elvel of malice?
>>
>>94503781

>this is not a series designed to rely heavily on continuity

Should have told that to the episode where Morty points out his own corpse to his sister.
>>
>>94503380
Reddit isn't a source. It's the opposite of a source. Gtfo.
>>
>all these redditors ITT
>y-you're just contrarian!!1
>that didn't work!? w-well you're a virgin butthurt about women haha owned!
>that did work either...m-muh interdimensional cable 2 REEEEEEE!!!111 leave Reddit and Memey alone!!
>>
>>94505101
>I wanted a Roasted Bread
I hope you get pancreatic cancer
>>
>>94505457
epic for the win anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yThfdrdFL8
>>
>>94504875
>feeling the need to dox him and stalk his reddit account
Between you two, I have no idea who's more autistic
>>
Rick and Morty is honestly genious writing. I am still amazed about how they could make an episode in which they showed how a divorce affects the children and the family dynamics, and the huge emotional rollercoaster it is: from denial, to anger and finally acceptance and forgiving while using the subplot of a post-apocalyptic world and an alien hand, also showing how kids tend to follow their parents mistakes but are still able to learn from them and not repeat them and making a critique to capitalism and how TV brainwashes people, ending with the moral of how important it is to face our inner wrath and let it go. Sublime.
>>
>>94503447
Yeah but that wasn't written by a FUCKING FEMALE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1484066378140.png (25KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
1484066378140.png
25KB, 300x297px
>>94505474
mhmm such delicious pasta
>>
>>94505465
>he doesn't yearn for the days of having losers to openly hate and berate
You need one or two, you know. Lee is a good one. Crazyaga is too much, though.
>>
>>94505483
Females are great! At giving blowjobs and making sandwiches. Comedy, not so much.
>>
>>94503380
At this point the mods have to know they are going to be complicit in the doxxing and stalking of multiple writers and people associated with the show right?
>>
>>94505539
Not spammers.
Especially not ones that acquire a group of hapless followers who also spam threads with them. Memories of image limits being devoured by 100+ posts of George Clooney haunt me

RB was a blight and whenever I see people speaking fondly of them, it's really disconcerting
>>
>>94505474
KEK! Sad thing is I bet the writers are pretentious enough to think "I bet no one even gets it"! We need more pasta like this!
>>
>>94505563
Maybe it's just nostalgia for a better time on this board. I don't know. Maybe I don't want Roasted but all the stuff from back then, the fun threads and board dynamics. The action toons not all be canceled.
I don't know.
>>
>>94505602
It's aight man
>>
Huh ? you just happen to start hating Rick and morty as soon as it became popular ? Damn dude thatā€™s a Pretty woke opinion. Yeah youā€™re definitely smarter than those redditors bro donā€™t worry
>>
report and hide /poltv/ threads

do your part to keep /co/ clean
>>
>>94503846
>funniest episodes
Okay, I agree that the Pickle Rick episode gets too much hate, but seriously?
>>
I finally figured out what bugs me so much about Rick & Morty. Itā€™s got Fight Club syndrome.

The creator made the main character this nihilistic dickbag in order to criticize and parody that mindset and now thatā€™s become like the defining thing about the work. People unironically agree with Rickā€™s outlook and, even worse than Fight Club, itā€™s an ongoing series that allows the creator to see that reaction and play into it.
>>
>>94503520

I liked Gazorpazorp.

That one and the Car had the best stories involving Summer
>>
>>94505771
Wish I had this one image of /co/ hugging the highly-rated capes, then reddit hugs it , and /co/ goes to just haplessly hugging the shitty-reviewed movies
>>
I had porn made of Summer

don't know how to feel about it
>>
>>94505776
what bugs you so much about Rick and Morty is the people who match it? Can you not enjoy Fight Club now just because some sperges take it seriously?
>>
>>94504525
This. I actually wanted to see more of Concerto, he seemed like a good villain.
>>
File: ratings.png (79KB, 1456x747px) Image search: [Google]
ratings.png
79KB, 1456x747px
>>94503380
The last 2 Rick And Morty episodes were the most watched Rick&Morty episodes all time
The numbers are sourced from showbuzzdaily which tends to be accurate
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Rick_and_Morty_episodes

And just to rekt you even more OP, here is the average user score Pickel Rick got on IMDB:

>9.2/10
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5218268/

Literally almost everyone loved it
>>
>>94504651
But Adventure Time turned pretty crappy after they changed that too.
>>
>>94504651
I never realized this.
Rick and Morty is adult swims adventure time
>>
>>94505470
It's not doxxing if his trip and reddit username are the same thing
>>
>>94505841
>b-but other people liked it
Literally who fucking cares. People I lived with hated them and they don't go here (I assume).
For starters most of those viewers are American which means their sense of humour is retarded.
>>
>>94505841
>>9.2/10
>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5218268/
>Literally almost everyone loved it
Wait a few months on that one. We all know everyone that worked on that show and their families upvote stuff like that. Let the real users have time to process what the fuck they just saw, because it was more like something from the simpsons or family guy. That is where it belonged, not in rick and morty.
>>
The last two episodes weren't that funny but they were way better than the shit from season 2 like Get Schwifty, Interdimensional Cable 2,
>>
>>94505924
Are you this assblasted that people loved an episode you dislike?

Let me remind you Jessica Gao has better credentials than many of the male writers that work on Rick&Morty, she was an award nominee for her writing in Silicon Valley
>>
Which episodes were actually good?
>>
>>94505972
Pickel Rick
>>
>>94504837
I understand if you didn't like the dog plot but the inception stuff was good
>>
>>94505972
All of season 1, most of season 2 outside of interdimensional cable 2 and get shwifty, this season so far episode 1
>>
You faggots are much more unbearable than the sjw's that you swore to defeat in your internet war.
>>
>>94505958
Why are you so defensive about him disliking an episode? You're not even shitposting right, does nobody know how to put on a trip and shitpost correctly anymore?
>>
File: 1434066877353.jpg (19KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1434066877353.jpg
19KB, 360x360px
I made a better thread about the latest two episodes here:
>>94505687

>>94505687

>>94505687

>>94505687

Move here

>>94505687

>>94505687

>>94505687
>>
The second season was awful, I can't remember a good episode. The first season was fantastic and this one is ok so far. Looking better than S02 though
>>
>>94505958
Only 19 people have reviewed the new episode so far. Over half of those reviews are bad. How they weight good reviews over bad reviews I don't know. I don't really care what writer has a dick or a vagina, or which one won an award for best cocksucker. I care about the quality in the writing and its just not there now.
>>
>>94506018
>He's never been around them
Untrue
>>94506039
no, underage
>>
>>94506039
We are gonna sage bomb that shit to 404
>>
>>94505470
>looking up public information based on anon tripfagging using his own reddit handle
>doxing

It's you. You're the most autistic.
>>
>>94506045
wrong. the 9.2 score is based on 1,769 different people rating the episode(and increasing)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5218268/
>>
File: 1491771679352.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491771679352.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>94503380
>linking reddit and making a thread for reddit posts
>>
>>94506048
I'm around you faggots most of the day and all you do is bitch all day long about things you don't like. I don't see how that's any different.
>>
File: dill-pickle.jpg (89KB, 480x263px) Image search: [Google]
dill-pickle.jpg
89KB, 480x263px
>mfw pickle Rick has made it possible to make a thread with 200+replies just by posting a picture of a pickle
>>
>>94505856
>he hasn't seen the show since season 6
opinion discarded
>>
>>94503746
>>>/pol/ is that way.
>>
File: 1423924577578.png (61KB, 285x303px) Image search: [Google]
1423924577578.png
61KB, 285x303px
>>94506087
Perhaps the same could be said of all religions...
>>
>>94506054
Do you not know how sage works you fucking retard
>>
>>94504596
It's not an excuse when your logic is defeated
>>
>>94504789
Pretty much
>>
>>94503380
I just had an Epiphany, but it's strange to say "female writers" when referring to them, isn't it? You wouldn't normally say "oh, those male writers" - you'd just say "those writers"

It's almost like adding "female" suddenly changes the concept of a writer because men and women are innately different.
>>
>>94503380
>last two episodes are worst of all time

Except this is wrong. I can think of a couple episodes that were worse. Like the Purge episode. Or those two TV ones, which are just random unfunny nonsense.
>>
>>94506163
No it wasn't defeated
>>
>>94504944
He did the same shit with community. Good first two season then he bought into his own shit with the constant meta stuff and getting away from what made it good
>>
>>94503380

s2 was the best ep in ages though
>>
File: 1488927152939.jpg (39KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1488927152939.jpg
39KB, 375x375px
>161 / 16 / 74 / 3
cut it out
>>
>>94503380
reading the reddit thread, its like you can actually SEE who are the guys and who are the women commenting

men
>we want rick and morty to go back to zany dark sci-fi, no one gives a shit about muh feels muh divorce
women
>uh sweetie, its called character development, i mean its not like viewers coming to watch sci-fi and getting shitty family drama instead are going to stop watching if it continues gawd its the current fuckin year shitlords
>>
>>94503380
Pretty sure one of you fuckers made that thread.
>>
>>94503701
Gender quotas.
Previous writers were on the team because their skills were evaluated by its previous works.
New female writers are in the team to fill a demand from the studio.
Gender and minority quotas are the worst shit ever, and this comes from a black person, I'm tired of every time I get a job or a promotion everyone thinks it's because I'm black, and certainly I think that's the reason because companies tend to make it the most public possible.
>>
>someone already leaked nudes of Jessica Gao

You guys are savage.
>>
>>94503380
Mad Max was okay except for the Jerry bashing
>>
>>94507553
link
>>
File: pickle rick.png (2MB, 768x6984px) Image search: [Google]
pickle rick.png
2MB, 768x6984px
>>94503380
>>
>>94503520
I hate that Schwifty is one of the most popular and quoted episodes. It was easily the low point of the series.
>>
>>94507553
Oh boy I can't wait for Cartoongate to make Jessica Gao a fuckton of money after spergs from /pol/ threaten to shoot her and her family and astroturf a bunch of tweets about how Asians should be thrown into camps. She'll be head of CN before the end of the month.
>>
>>94504017
Bingo
Seriously, it's really fucking sad
>>
mad max episode: summer should never be given this much focus, the show is rick and morty (+sometimes another family member tags along) and this was an episode about summer

pickle rick: I enjoyed the pickle plot, it was silly and exactly the stuff I watch this show for. I wish it was full pickle stuff and none of that psychiatrist stuff.
maybe the whole point of the family counseling scene was to make the viewer feel as bored and frustrated as the family in counseling feels, but that's not how you make good tv an it was honestly a chore to watch
>>
Just watched the two in a row. Honestly not nearly as bad as I expected seeing from these threads. I had issues with them sure but S2 still had worse episodes.

Really believe /pol/ cancer is spreading to other boards more and more now.
>>
>>94508483
I'm more concerned that it's former/current reddit users flooding into /co/ and trying to fit in by being aggressively contrarian, OP has an actual direct link to fucking reddit after all.
>>
I get the impression that season 3 is going to try for more continuity. I'll consider this a good season if

>Jerry does something that has some kind of impact
and
>We finally get some pay-off where Beth realizes how unhealthy her relationship with Rick is and she confronts him over this
>>
File: 765843853.jpg (27KB, 625x370px) Image search: [Google]
765843853.jpg
27KB, 625x370px
>>94503380
>fire the main writers on the show
>get writers that have never created anything of merit
>but they are female
>creators say diversity is important
>new episodes are terrible
>female writers are literally writing themselves into the show
every. fucking. time.
>>
>>94508518

Same shit really.
>>
>>94503447
What makes that episode even better is the writers jerking themselves off at the beginning by having rick say "We pretty much nailed it last time"
>>
>>94507688
trust me you don't want these nudes. I just saw a censored one and that was enough for me
>>
File: annoying orange.png (342KB, 640x304px) Image search: [Google]
annoying orange.png
342KB, 640x304px
Jessica Gao wrote on Annoying Orange, CN's failed attempt at bringing online shows to television.

God help us all
>>
>>94503447
The worst part of that was Rick and Morty fanboys trying to credit Harmon and Roiland with inventing the idea of a cartoon heavily using improvisation.
>>
File: transparentthink.png (5KB, 473x454px) Image search: [Google]
transparentthink.png
5KB, 473x454px
Didn't they already do an episode where they solidified that Morty and Summer don't care about their parents divorce? Wasn't it the episode with the alternate reality tv goggles?

Are we treading old ground?
>>
>>94503447
hey, i liked that episode:
"STAY AWAY FROM MY PERSONAL SPACE"
>>
>>94509749
We are because they're drying to cash in on the 'deep' 'feels' that some losers have ascribed to the show that makes it 'intellectual'
>>
>>94504574
Well at least you're honest.
>>
>>94509496
so thats where pickle rock came from
>>
>>94509012
Link right now please
>>
File: 1432860781721.jpg (7KB, 240x156px) Image search: [Google]
1432860781721.jpg
7KB, 240x156px
Y'all are going hard with the victim complex

>muh conservatives are a downtrodden counter culture
>>
File: 2000MAD.jpg (40KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
2000MAD.jpg
40KB, 500x738px
>>94503380
>directly linking to reddit

kill yourself.
>>
>>94503840
>Jerry is hilariously pathetic instead of being Meg Griffin

The episode where the best day of his life happens in a computer simulation running at 5% efficiency and glitching out constantly was like episode 3 or 4. And the episode that was entirely about him being a retard over Pluto was Season 1. Season 2 actually let him be competent a couple times, like when he figured out how to defeat the alien counseling monsters.
>>
>>94503447

That episode wasn't even bad. The true bad episodes are Raising Gazorpazorp, the one with Unity, the Purge, Get Schwifty, and the Tiny Rick half of that one episode.

Oh, and the Season 2 finale, or at least the ending that tried to make us feel sorry for Rick after he already abandoned his real family in Cronenberg-world
>>
>>94504899
>not playing melee
Stop posting and download an ntsc rom and fastermelee right now.
>>
>>94505556
XD
>>
>>94512974
I only play real fighting games
Thread posts: 195
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.