[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adventure time: King of Ooo and Princess Bubblegum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 0.png (4MB, 1736x982px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
4MB, 1736x982px
Isn't it weird that turned out that one of the most on point analogy to the Clinton-Trump election was completely unintentional?
>>
I don't know, is it?
>>
>>94502093
It's princess bubblegum a war criminal?
>>
>>94502124
You mean, has Princess Bubblegum been suspected of war crime? And the answer is yes.
>>
>>94502124
literally yes
>>
>>94502124
Clinton has been completely cleared of that, though.
>>
>>94502162
But that's only because princess bubblegum destroyed all the evidence. Which I cant prove but it makes her seem worse so that's a good thing
>>
>>94502240
Go back to bed, Scratchy.
>>
>>94502162
Defence sec pressuring the war in Lybia due to being asked by british oil barons fearing the impending nationalisation of the countries oilfeilds.
The entirety of the Syrian civil war conflict, pouring gasoline on the fire by supporting the rebels with guns and money who later became ISIS,
Fucking learn to respect sovereign states. Yes Gadaffi wasnt great, but it was not to the US to interfere, nor is it up to them to do it with Assad.
You think if a state actor started funding civil disbedience, bombings and training rebel cells in america because half the country hates trump its justified? You think they wouldn't be a war criminal?

Counducted and followed through said illegal war in Lybia, funelling money to terrorists, refusing to clean up the mess after.
If America was not immune to the hauge tribunal she would hang from the lanterns next to every other American defense secretary and president post WW2
>>
>>94503110
>Fucking learn to respect sovereign states

The Assad regime has been responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands and the displacement of millions. I'm not sure where you get your news, but I'm going to guess it's RT.
>>
>>94503143
Funny how they weren't dying in those kinds of numbers till a certain someone showed up
>>
>>94503199
No, you moron, they were. I've been following this shit since 2011; the regime responded to peaceful protest by setting snipers up on the roofs of buildings and blocking the roads with tanks, just like every other dictatorship. After that they barrelbombed near all the major cities in the country, and when they got bored of that they could simply starve out the remaining population by blocking all connections from outside the cities.

If you're knowledge of the entirety of the conflict only started with the election, you need to start tying the rope, ASAP.
>>
I love comics and cartoons
>>
File: closer.jpg (99KB, 549x773px) Image search: [Google]
closer.jpg
99KB, 549x773px
>>94503110
>The entirety of the Syrian civil war conflict, pouring gasoline on the fire by supporting the rebels with guns and money who later became ISIS,
Ahem, EXCUSE me? ISIS existed before that, they are the consequence of the second war in Iraq. they do not stem from Libya, thank you.

>Fucking learn to respect sovereign states. Yes Gadaffi wasnt great, but it was not to the US to interfere, nor is it up to them to do it with Assad
The rebels were already quite at arm before state intervention. They only really came ner the end of the conflict. Also, it is France who started to engage in Libya. The US simply followed suit.
>>
>>94502093

>>>/pol/catalog
>>
>>94505176
Still /co/ related.
>>
>>94502093
A genocidal war criminal or a faux politician who promised the heavens but will do jack shit but further his own pockets. Give me King of Ooo any day of the week.
>>
Bubblegum is a total Hillary to be honest
>>
>>94506652
fucking please, don't pretend you care about other people
>>
>>94506780
>say you dont like crazy war hawks
>YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE FGT
>???
You're immensely dense and you will not get another reply from me candy scum.
>>
Come on guys, I know Princess Bubblegum may be a psychopath with untold amounts of blood on her hands, b-but isn't it time we had a woman ruler regardless of qualification? #ItsHerTurn #I'mWithHer
>>
>>94502093
>creepy fraud voted in by idiot voting against their self-interests
Yeah, that tracks. Peebles did nothing wrong.
>>
Why are people hating Bubblegum? Is it really so wrong to create a death squad to kill all the criminals?

She almost did us a favor and almost killed the biggest autist/saddest depressed man of Ooo once
>>
>>94506652
>want someone who is actually incompetant instead of someone who actually know his shit and even if clearly questionable, has never been proved of actually committing those crime.

By picking "I know for sure he is awful" instead of "there is strong suspicion he is awful"you go the rule you deserve.
>>
>>94508400
Cause she's whore.
Like Celestia.
>>
>>94506907
>, b-but isn't it time we had a woman ruler regardless of qualification?
>but would you actually pick someone who could actually be good at the job instead of an absolute buffoon.
there, fixed for you
>>
>>94506652
> war criminal
> never found guilty of any crimes
Talk about fake news. I'm more worried about King of Ooo who lies about the pettiest shit to defend his pride and stabs people in the back once they stop sucking his dick
>>
>>94506907
PB is far and away the most qualified to rule the candy kingdom though.
>>
I feel like the only person here who doesn't see PB's possible war crimes and morally ambiguous decisions as that big of a deal (the only time I did was ironically KoO's first appearance where she threw everybody in jail because that was just retarded). I mean, what do you expect from a political leader to begin with? If anything, that's only good for AT that a cartoon show for once portrays a ruler as neither absolutely righteous nor downright antagonistic.
>>
>>94506652
Nigga I'm not even going to say something smart for you, you definitely deserve a "nigga you're fucking stupid"
>>
File: bob.png (102KB, 337x358px) Image search: [Google]
bob.png
102KB, 337x358px
>>94502093
>>94502124
>>94502146
>>94502159
>mfw the analogy completely turned on OP

Seriously though, OP, don't compare PB to Hillary Clinton, that's just low, even with how morally questionable she is, that nature of hers likely developed from how much her kingdom's subjects are straight up cattle that she effectively HAS to control. To compare her to Hillary would imply a lot of how you feel about American civilians.
>>
>>94508736
Pretty sure the thread has made OP's analogy even stronger, dumbass.
>>
>>94508787
That's cute. You're cute.
>>
>>94502093

>aired on June 5th 2015
>before the elections
>PB is already the self-appointed monarch of a kingdom that was built by her and inhabited by candy people that she made
>wacky narcissistic manipulative bum assumes position as monarch over the kingdom of retarded candy people
>PB moves to cabin with peppermint butler, fixes up cabin and makes it her home

It really isn't political. It's an episode about a manipulative asshole who tricks the candy people into electing him king so he can use them. It is also an episode to transition PB from being the ruler of the candy kingdom to a semi-hermetic science lady who lives in a cabin. I think it was just a way for the writers to put her character into a different setting and to set the ground for the AT: Stakes series.

>>94508736

Also, this. She's a highly intelligent and ancient entity that is composed of bubblegum. She rules over a kingdom of fucking retarded candy people that throughout the series proven to be incompetent dummies that only worry about their day-to-day life. PB is in no way like Hillary Clinton and the candy people are in no way like the American people.

>all this stupid political shit

When will it end?
>>
File: 3648634619-7104.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
3648634619-7104.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>adventure time thread turns into political shitposting again
JUST
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.