[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a webcomic about mountain pass racing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 20170808_jlxL[1].jpg (86KB, 563x788px) Image search: [Google]
20170808_jlxL[1].jpg
86KB, 563x788px
This is a webcomic about mountain pass racing.
>>
>>94500932
Initial D goes into some weird places some times anon
>>
Jesus, that's recent? How has this art not improved in at least a decade?
>>
>>94501106
His art style broke in awhile ago. At least he's consistent throughout.
>>
>>94500932
So he's still not a guy yet? Is that ever going to be fixed? Also wasn't there some subplot about trouble in heaven? What happened to that. At least he finally got together with the main girl apparently.
>>
File: IMG_2983.jpg (22KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2983.jpg
22KB, 236x177px
>>94503398
>heaven subplot

I keep thinking that this is how the comic will end, with them getting involved in some grand epic battle for the heavens to prevent the very earth from being torn asunder, but I know it won't be anywhere near that interesting.
They'll probably just say there was some double agent causing trouble, which they eventually root out offscreen.
>>
>>94503398
I feel like the ending will him staying as a girl for that Yuri points
>>
>>94503398
>Is that ever going to be fixed?
Of course not.
>>
>>94503398
The whole story is about Ash being a girl. When Ash gets restored, the story will end.
>>
Sorry to be that guy but... whats the name of this webcomic? (google give me shit)
>>
>>94504434
Misfile.

Basically the premise is that Heaven controls the universe via a filing system. And changing the files fucks things up. Ash's file was placed in the "girl" section instead of the "boy" sectiton so now Ash is a girl. And since a section of Emily's files are missing, she's lost the latest two years of her life, having her go from senior to sophomore.

Also, the universal filing system has safeguards so everyone pretty much thinks that Ash was ALWAYS a girl and that Emily was ALWAYS two years younger.
>>
>>94503398
>Also wasn't there some subplot about trouble in heaven?
Yeah, that's a thing that's been talked about quite a bit recently.

It's also something that got talked about quite a bit several times before, it just never gets anywhere.
>>
>>94504434
http://www.misfile.com/

Here you go. Gotta give this guy props. He updates this comic 5 times a week. And he's been doing so since 2004.
>>
This thread is being MUCH kinder to Misfile than normal.

That said, I do think Ash and Emily are pretty well-written characters.
>>
>>94500932
How does a mountain pass race, it's a stationary object?
>>
>>94506600
You're misreading it. It's a test to see if a mountain has the necessary racial qualifications for the job it's applying for.
>>
>>94500932
No, it's a webcomic about transgenderism being because someone in heaven got drunk and swapped a 1 for a 0.
>>
File: 20170705_ZN25.jpg (98KB, 563x788px) Image search: [Google]
20170705_ZN25.jpg
98KB, 563x788px
>>94503398
it's an ongoing thing.
>>
>>94505688
>>94505710
Thanks guys.
>>
>>94507205
Yeah...that kinda dampens things for me...

But man it took me SO goddamn long before I realized that. It also explains why Ash is such a whiny idiot some of the time.
>>
File: 1492594424708.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
1492594424708.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>94500932
This thing still exists?
>>
>>94508493
It is...but it's getting close to its end. There's word of a Misfile sequel in the works.
>>
Goddamn, I haven't read this in a long fucking time. Nice to know Ash and Emily finally fuck though.
>>
Nothing happens: The Webcomic.

There's 2000 pages here. And no plot points have ever been resolved. The art style hasn't progressed in years. Transparent hair.

If you ever wanted a masterclass on how to make a mediocre webcomic, it's this.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.