[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Archie so hot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: ol8xaxocIV1t9uikdo1.gif (2MB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
ol8xaxocIV1t9uikdo1.gif
2MB, 500x560px
Why is Archie so hot?
>>
His face is still ugly.
>>
all characters of shitty teen drama shows are hot
>>
Isn't that the point? All the hot girls in Riverdale want to fuck him?
>>
>>94496144
MMMMMMMMMM
>>
File: archie.jpg (102KB, 669x446px) Image search: [Google]
archie.jpg
102KB, 669x446px
>>94496173
what? he's cute af
>>
>>94496173
I disagree. He's handsome-ish.
He's hot too. I wouldn't mind to paint him. Nice anatomy.
>>
>>94496144
How does Juggy keep it in his pants during all those sleepovers, bruh?
>>
>>94498271
Jughead is only for best girl
>>
his actor is ugly. jughead is better by the long mile
>>
>>94496144
Because why else would two (sometimes three) extremely attractive women want his dick?
>>
>>94498331
My mom is obsessed with this show and that jughead kid and she posts non stop about him on her tumblr (yes she's over 50 and uses tumblr).

Can you guys tell me what's so great about the Zack and Cody kid? I only watched like 5 episodes of this show before getting bored.
>>
>>94498430
he's easily best boy
>>
>>94498463
But why?
>>
>>94498430
Your mom is probably just retardedly, obscenely horny. But you should watch Big Daddy instead. Now thats a fine piece of pretty okay media.
>>
>>94498271
He doesn't.
>>
>>94496517

he's cute-ish in that generic diversity way, but nothing that would really stand out in a crowded bar of male models, college football players, or your average weekend British Columbia extras party.
>>
Old Reggie was the best boy.
>>
>>94499907
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgh7_MVZA4w

OG Reggie was /ourguy/
>>
>>94498430
Jughead is the weirdo sarcastic overly-aware "outsider" so he's going to appeal to anyone that has a tumblr. What's your mom's aesthetic?
>>
I've never seen this show but I read the archie comics growing up. Should I give it a try?
>>
>>94499713
>college football players

He's white though.
>>
>>94496144
To justify him getting all the bitches?
>>
>>94498430
what's her URL?
>>
>>94501102
>He's white though

No one cares about the SEC here, anon. At the right colleges, the players are BOTH white AND far more fuckable than any CW twink.
>>
File: rMQ9LJz.gif (2MB, 540x250px) Image search: [Google]
rMQ9LJz.gif
2MB, 540x250px
>>
File: okfqb47xh41untprdo2.gif (1MB, 245x400px) Image search: [Google]
okfqb47xh41untprdo2.gif
1MB, 245x400px
>>
>>94501102
K J Apa is Samoan.
>>
>>94496229
No, this is relatively recent.

>>94496144
Because people are so obsessed with muscle tone that actors get personal trainers before they ever get hired for anything.

It's not even that they want to, it's that you are obsessed with it. When it's not there you post about it. When it's there you post about it.
>>
>>94496144
>this is what an average young man looked like in the 1940s
>>
>>94504235
>No, this is relatively recent.
Outside of Tori Spelling, just about every main character in a teen drama has been attractive. And maybe Toadie if soaps count
>>
>>94502069
http://zumpie.tumblr.com/

Have fun being bored out of your skull
>>
>>94496144

Goddamn. He's like fresh from the vita-ray Cap. Just want to reach out & touch him.
>>
>>94503411
>>94503441

>>94504235
>It's not even that they want to, it's that you are obsessed with it.

It's not really true. For example, the leads on iZombie, only the former fiancee is muscular and that's how that particular actor has been SINCE before he got cast on this show and for some time beforehand. The guy who plays her boss-coworker at morge? The cop is fit-ish but not really running around shirtless or being presented as beefcake. The guy who played her zombie BF, the former Merlin actor, he's even less fit-tish than Black Cop, but again, he was in the same shape for a BBC show (Merlin) and before even that. And didn't have to be beefcake for THAT. Ditto the bad guy, he might as well have been played by Chris Hardwick.

Same thing for Flash. Grant Gustin is a beanpole. We haven't seen him shirtless since they did that 'lightening gave me abs' joke ripped off from Raimi, and when you see him in the leather Flash outfit, especially standing still, and you see that pancake ass, toothpick legs, etc., you know no one is paying any personal trainer diddly for that bod. Cisco is your average pudgy latino type, HR/Harrison/Fake Thawne (or even the guy who played Thawne on LoT) look like your average dad bod types, or Cop-Dad/Imprisoned Dad as well. Ditto any of the Rouge actors. Wally is your average nerdy black type. Only Amell-Lite was buff and he was barely on the show for half a season as a guest reoccurring.

Same thing for Supernatural. Ackles was fit when he was on Smallville ten years ago. Now he looks like someone who drinks as much beer as he does on TV and eats as much pie as is shown there. Moose was never anyone someone would call buff. Ditto Angel dude. Or anyone else. Likewise, for Reign, The Originals, the musical show, the soap opera show (except for the stripper), with the only real exception is Vampire Diaries.

Regular TV is even less body fixated than you imply. Pratt, pre I-want-an-MCU paycheck is the rule, not the exception.
>>
>>94498523
D-dayuuuum! Is he still asexual on the show tho?
>>
>>94505175
He was about to fuck Betty because he decided to put on that snake jacket and Betty just dried up like the desert
>>
>>94504306
Your mom seems like a perfectly nice lady with a dumb enjoyment for a dumb show
I'd take her out to dinner and call her back
>>
File: 1494560328057.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494560328057.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>94505175
>>
>>94500993
Asian Chad Reggie is great because the combination of Asian and chad is crazy enough to work
>>
>>94505175
>asexual

He was never asexual on the show. That was actually only the writer (now gone) on NuJughead comic book (now gone as well) and he'll probably be back to 'woman hater' on Your Pal Archie, et. al.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.