[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like John Doe and I'm looking forward to future episo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1091.png (2MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1091.png
2MB, 2208x1242px
I like John Doe and I'm looking forward to future episodes. I know this isn't exactly a new take on the Joker/Batman dynamic but oh boy is it fun.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hbFimXA_6cQ
>>
I fucking hate myself

I hate Telltale "games" but I bought Season 2 because I love Batman and want to see what they do with it. I know none of my choices matter and that it's more of an animated cartoon than a game, but fuck it.

Also I'm unable to download this fucking thing yet which is rather annoying.
>>
Are you guys going to choose to side with Waller or Gordon and why?
>>
>>94492372
Gordon cause he's a bro.
>>
>>94492372
Gordon. I never liked Waller that much.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-07-08-27-46.png (625KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-07-08-27-46.png
625KB, 1280x720px
>>94492303
Also Harley is coming, I hope Telltale does right by her. Like an anonymous said last thread an interesting take for her it's if she is Joker's Straight Best Friend
>>
>>94493017
I'm so tired of DC shoving Harley down everyone's throat.
>>
I hate Telltale's Batman fanfic. That Vicki Vale twist shit was unearned and just plain lazy
>>
So no one is going to talk about Lucius Fox and Riddler getting killed off in the newest episode?
>>
>>94492303

On a scale of 1-10 how homo would you rate this?
>>
>>94493730
Lego Batman Movie
>>
>>94493700
Yeah, that was weird. I don't get what kind of universe Telltale is trying to build when they keep getting rid of all the characters.
>>
>>94493545
How so?

>>94494255
Well, it's obvious Tiffany might replace him. Hell, they could even make her Batgirl like in Future's End.
>>
>>94494255
One that's probably going to end in a season or two.
>>
>>94493818
Eh I'd argue maybe a little more than that even.

Heck it would be something if they flipped the Harley and Joker relationship.
>>
>>94494620
I thought that was going to happen. I didn't expect them to take that route though.
>>
>>94492303
its a relatively unused one. Joker actually torn up when its time for Bruce to go on the path he knew he would.
>>
>>94496937
>Heck it would be something if they flipped the Harley and Joker relationship.

How? Harley being the abusive one that tempts Joe?

She did seem more competent and menacing in that email she sent Riddler. I genuinely almost thought it was Strange writing to him.
>>
>>94494620
>How so
I can partly ignore Vicki going nuts and being evil, even though its old hat, but her having that kind of tech and able to go one on one with Bruce? Fuck that
>>
>>94498798
Oh yeah, I can agree to that. There's actually a bit of foreshadowing regarding her being Lady Arkham in the previous two episodes, but the tech and fighting skills went without explanation.

Also, they never really address Blockbuster and what his whole deal is.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.