[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some years ago I remember a dick measuring contest between /a/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Fury-Max-1.jpg (209KB, 653x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Fury-Max-1.jpg
209KB, 653x1000px
Some years ago I remember a dick measuring contest between /a/ and /co/ over who had the most stupidly powerful characters, and there were "lineups" of the heaviest hitters made by different anons. I do recall a few being consistent picks. Does anyone have those saved? Google doesn't help.
>>
>>94491380
Don't know what you're talking about, but /co/'s most powerful are as follows:

#1. Herbie Popnecker (THE most powerful character in ALL of fiction)
#2. Spawn
>>
>>94493187

>Spawn
>Stronger than Popeye

Nigga wha
>>
>>94493675
By far. The shit he's done is straight up retarded.
>>
>>94493187
Going with this, /a/'s most powerful character is actually from /m/. It's some sort of crazy multiverse Mecha the only thing we can do to stop it is using Grant Morrisons Thought Machine which was a amalgamation of Super-Man and some other bullshit.

So in the end it'd be that mech and Thought Machine and they'd cancel each other out by killing one another in some sort of infinite loop. Leaving lower-tier characters to fight one another.
>>
>>94495128
http://www.outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/fictions/16-mecha-profiles/3908-mecha-profile-demonbane-elder-god
>>
>>94495533
Yep, that's it. Only thing in Comics that can destroy it, at least Comic wise is the Thought Robot. LITERALLY, the only thing.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/thought-robot/4055-55837/
>>
Kenshiro. Nothing stops him.
>>
File: herbie.jpg (44KB, 312x320px) Image search: [Google]
herbie.jpg
44KB, 312x320px
>>94493187

>Herbie is an antithetical hero: short, obese, unstylish, and young. Deriving some of his powers from genetics and some from magical lollipops from "the Unknown", Herbie can talk to animals and sometimes even inanimate objects (who all know him by name), fly at high enough speeds to quickly travel to other galaxies (by walking through the sky), become invisible, cast spells and summon spirits from other dimensions, quickly dispatch his enemies with apparent ease, and (once he got his own title) travel through time. Herbie is emotionless, terse, irresistible to women, consulted by world leaders, and more powerful than Satan.
>>
File: 1498932179728.jpg (397KB, 956x720px)
1498932179728.jpg
397KB, 956x720px
>>94495709
Before this turns into a shitstorm. Majority of Manga/Anime, Heroes/Heroines wouldn't even fight each other, they'd probably hang out and fuck up Evil together.
>>
>>94495533

That's some stupid bullshit borne of a misunderstanding of Lovecraft by the creators.
>>
>>94495790
Holy fucking shit. I've never heard of Herbie before.
>>
/a/'s most powerful character is Put-Back. Nobody beats Put-Back.
>>
>>94493187
And while we are on that topic, /v/'s most powerful character is King of All Cosmos.
>>
>>94495790
wtf
>>
>>94493187
>#1. Herbie Popnecker (THE most powerful character in ALL of fiction)

/thread
>>
>>94495821
Most people seemed to never really understand Azathoth's role in the universe as it's primordial nucleus.
It is essentially the Alpha and Omega of Lovecraft's universe.
>>
>>94496083
More powerful than Doomguy?
>>
File: 1444910385794.jpg (125KB, 517x800px)
1444910385794.jpg
125KB, 517x800px
>>94493187
>>94493675
>>94495025
>>
>tfw you were the guy who ignited /co/'s general awareness of Herbie many years ago in a versus thread
It makes me proud to see him still remembered.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.