[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU KNOW, FOR KIDS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Now that I'm a doctor...
>>
I think I'll perform some surgery.
>>
>>94481737
>Uses his psychic ability to disguise himself as that in the physical world.
>Punch from batman makes him lose focus for a second and look normal.

Always liked that idea. Wonder if they did it in the comics.
>>
>>94481923
>Uses his psychic ability to disguise himself as that in the physical world.

I think the implication is that Batman is literally passing out on his feet from exhaustion (he was awake for 3 days at that point, I think). You're seeing Batman fade in and out of consciousness.
>>
>>94481923
In comics I believe his power was more magic based.
But that's mostly me remembering him from Sandman.
>>
>>94482898
If you keep deleting Star vs. threads, then the cancer is going to overflow from their containment and contaminate other topics. It would do you well to just let them have one thread to themselves so they can circlejerk it to an Aryan bug.
>>
File: 1471724174985.jpg (57KB, 770x739px) Image search: [Google]
1471724174985.jpg
57KB, 770x739px
>>94482936
I'm not a mod
>>
>>94481737
Was it rape, /co/?
>>
>>94482996
No, he was making her dream of being vivisected to death.
>>
>>94481744
>>94483029

I remember being so freaked out by that.
>>
>>94483052
It's worse when we hear she 'didn't make it'.

She was mentally tortured for what must have been hours until her body gave up and died.
>>
>>94484719
why couldn't they hotshot her awake
>>
>>94484902
It was like a coma, I guess. There was nothing that would wake her up.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.