[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Venture Bros.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

What is your opinion on the Venture Bros, /co/? The last 2 seasons have taken a real dip in quality imo -- I can't even say I'm looking forward to season 7 in the next 5 years.
>>
>>94479298
>What is your opinion on the Venture Bros, /co/?

It's great.

>The last 2 seasons have taken a real dip in quality imo

I disagree. I think they were the best thus far.
>>
>>94479298
I stopped watching after the episode that explained Phantom Limb's origins and shit. That season ruined the show and moved all the focus to backstory, call backs and drama.
>>
>>94479298
It's pretty good. S'a shame about that "years long hiatuses" thing.
>>
>>94479298
I want to fuck Dean.
>>
>>94479378
Oh! And then they did the "releasing half the season on one box set and the other half on another box set" shit. That burned me really fucking hard, I was pissed.
>>
I think it's fantastic they turned a Johnny Quest parody into its own thing. I don't mind the character and world building that leads to drama. Mainly because of the artstyle, minorly because they're consistent with it.
>>
I love how far the world building has come.
It's my favorite cartoon ever and might be one of my favorite programs of any kind, ever. I'm still hyped as fuck for the next season and I will be as long as this show keeps going

>>94479408
Because they aired about a year apart, they were treated as separate seasons almost.
>>
>>94479391
>S'a shame about that "years long hiatuses" thing.

It's not a hiatus. It just literally takes them two years to produce a season.

>>94479378
>I stopped watching after the episode that explained Phantom Limb's origins and shit.

Fuck you, The Invisible Hand of Fate is one of the best episodes of the series and has one of, if not, the most, beautiful endings of the series.
>>
>>94479435
>Because they aired about a year apart, they were treated as separate seasons almost.
Well it fucking wasn't. It was one fucking season. And having to pay twice for two box sets was fucking bullshit and fuck them for it. People need to learn to fucking wait for shit. I said it then and I'll say it now.

>>94479436
It wasn't JUST that episode. It was the whole season. Why the fuck do we need a whole fucking episode about Billy and the fucking albino? Why do we need all this fucking backstory that stopped the whole fucking show from actually being fun? It was just fucking boring.
>>
>>94479471
I mean, the bluray comes in one set
>>
File: Wes.png (131KB, 346x344px) Image search: [Google]
Wes.png
131KB, 346x344px
>>94479298
Season 5's narrative structure was amazing, maybe even better than Season 4.
Season 6 was a solid soft reboot. Shame there wasn't a proper finale, but still the standalone episodes were pretty top notch and the Blue Morpho plotline is interesting.

The problem with Season 5 and 6 was they didn't have the grandiose season finales like the other seasons that gave a lot of people closure. It really doesn't bother me, but looking at your pic I'm guessing you're one of the people who were affected.

"It Happening One Night" is still one of the best episodes in the series.
>>
>>94479471
>It wasn't JUST that episode. It was the whole season.
I disagree. Season 3 was mostly filled with great episodes; Shadowman 9 In The Cradle of Destiny, The Invisible Hand of Fate, What Goes Down Must Come Up and The Lepidopterists were some of the best of the series. And The Family That Slays Together Stays Together parts 1 and 2 are the second best season finale of the series.

>Why the fuck do we need a whole fucking episode about Billy and the fucking albino?
Why not have an episode about them? They're great characters. And even then, it wasn't about them. The spotlight of that episode was equally shared with them, Brock, Hunter and Phantamos.

>Why do we need all this fucking backstory that stopped the whole fucking show from actually being fun?
Because all that fucking backstory IS fun.

>It was just fucking boring.
For you.
>>
>>94479378
>I stopped watching after the episode that explained Phantom Limb's origins and shit. That season ruined the show and moved all the focus to backstory, call backs and drama.

I do agree the middle of season 3 had some bad episodes, but you should really watch the finale and get to season 4. S4 fixes a lot of the problems previous seasons had. At least watch S04E01.
>>
I'm sorry OP but it seems like you have a serious case of shit taste
It may be fatal
>>
What's happening with that artbook guys? I pre ordered it around 2 years ago, last month my pre order was cancelled and now I see it is coming out at the end of the year after 3 years?!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.