[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Matches" Malone is the Bat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 7

Hey fellas, I got a feeling that "Matches" Malon is Batman. Think about it. He ain't ever here when the bat drops in on us and I don't think he ever gets injured by him either. I don't know why, but from what I hear any crime boss he works under never does anything about his scattered attendance, what gives? He has to be the Bat.
>>
>>94478442
Nae, that aint the Bat. The Bat doesn't have no mustache, Matches does.
>>
Is Matches Malone even still a thing anymore?
>>
>>94478629
I think Bruce used the alias in King's first story-arc.
>>
>>94478485
Maybe it's fake, like Clark Kents glasses.
>>
>>94478442
Come on now, you think somebody who gets as much pussy as Matches has time to be Batman?
>>
>>94478442
Only one way to find out: Call Mama Malone.
>>
You scumbag.
The day after Batman broke my leg, Matches was there to pick up my kid from school.
THEN he helped my find a job because I couldn't exactly be hired muscle with a busted leg.
That shit heel Batman wishes he was half the man Matches is.
>>
>>94478794
>THEN he helped my find a job
>>
File: mygod.png (1MB, 993x708px) Image search: [Google]
mygod.png
1MB, 993x708px
>>94478794
I hate to break to you but...
>>
>>94478442
>Matches Malone
>Batman
You're a piece of shit for even suggesting that. One night, about two years ago, I was working down at the bay for Penguin, helping him run guns and offering a bit of protection. Y'know who showed up, but me in the fuckin' hospital. I was busted up pretty good. But you know who made sure to take care of my rent for me? Matches. You know who talked to my ex-wife and convinced her to let my daughter come see me? Matches. And when I was doing my stint in rehab, Matches was able to hook me up with something clean; it's not much money, but y'know, it really has turned my life around.

I get to see my daughter every weekend and my ex is warming up to maybe us trying to work out some more visitation. Matches is a fucking saint, you piece of shit.
>>
>>94478736
You think maybe Clark Kent is the Batman?
You crazy mook.
>>
They should have had Bruce wearing a fake moustache in Batman V Superman when he's gambling with all the gangsters.
>>
>>94478442
eh, listen here,
Ole Matches help me get clean and set me straight after da boss was busted by da Bats.
You breath one more ill word on Matches and you will be breathing through a machine.
>>
>>94478890
Have you ever seen them together?
It's the best alibi, Clark Kent lives in a different city so no one would suspect a thing. I'm telling you Clark Kent is hiding some bats in the closet.
>>
>>94478736
>>94478890
>>94478971
Who the fuck is Clark Kent? Some fashion designer?
>>
>>94478987
Only the greatest reporter in Metropolis.
>>
>>94479003
Did Lois Lane move to the west coast or sumpthin?
>>
I seen the Bat put Malone through a damn window. Not to invoke the cliche, but "Have you seen them both in a room at the same time."

Yeah, before he put him through a frigging window, anyways.
>>
>>94479162
you sure that wasn't mirror master?
>>
>>94479209
Why the fuck would a Flash baddie come to Gotham City to pose as the Bat and/or Matches and fake throwing himself through a window?
>>
>>94479015
>muh pulitzer
She's a washed up fucking hack
>>
>>94478824
Exactly. That doesn't look like Batman. The whole mustache is in the way. Trust me buddy, if my best friend Matches, who I've personally gotten a cut into several heists was Batman, I'd know.
>>
>>94479352
It's a fake mustache, dude
>>
>>94479292
why do the rogues do anything they do?
>>
>>94478442
Are you retarded? He's never there because he's smart and avoids the bat. Of course they have tangled and he's managed to escape because he's such a badass. Man has ears everywhere so he'll heard about you disrespecting him so prepare your anus.
>>
>>94479382
All right, hold on. To recap, you believe the Mirror Master is The Bat. And also Matches Malone.

So, when he's not off in Central City, fighting the Flash, Mirror Master is over here fighting Crime. And when he's not fighting Crime, he's posing as an arsonist who occasionally helps the guys he injures as the Bat get back on their feet?
>>
>>94479430
It's sheer elegance in its simplicity.
>>
File: IMG_20170807_162252.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170807_162252.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>94478442
>>
>>94479553
Is that a Q-tip
>>
>>94479578
Its a regular ball point pen,combined with some small skills and alot of free time
>>
>>94479398
This. Matches is connected, he knows when stuff's going down, when to get outta dodge. One time we're setting up a warehouse and the Joker shows, all unexpected like. Matches, he knows it's gonna go down so he gets me and another guy to buy out the back and we split. Way I heard it after, the Bat was there in a flash. Guy saved me.
>>
>>94479398
Hey buddy before you call people retarded remember that you ain't never seen them together
>>
>>94478442
Oh sure,what next? Bruce Wayne is Superman?

Get your facts straight you retard.
>>
>>94478442
You're even more retarded than those guys who keep insisting that Bruce Wayne is Batman.
>>
>>94478442

Dude.

Matches and I were cracking a safe when out of nowhere he disappears and the Bat shows up, beats me and leaves me for the cops.

After I'm released I run into Matches, he had such a bruise on his face. I knew then the experience had created a tight bond between us.

If there's anyone I'd vouch for, it's Matches Malone
>>
>>94478442
who the heck is "Matches" Malone anyway? WHy should I care? Also everyone know who Batman is, just think abou it:
>it has a great varity of gadgets
>he's on the Jl even thought he is just a human

therefore, he must be rich
therefore, there is only one candidate that make any sense sense: Lex Luthor
>>
File: IMG_4857.gif (442KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4857.gif
442KB, 500x375px
Alright which superhero female would you fuck.
>wonder woman
>hawkgirl
>fire
>star fire
>>
>>94480977

Zatanna.

The outfit.
>>
>>94480977
Batwoman, she broke my collar bone and its been love since
>>
>>94480888
>puts his logo on everything
>buff as shit despite being a nerd
almost makes sense except don't Luthor and Superman hate each other? why would you hang around someone who hates your alter ego? for that matter, hasn't the Bat himself been seen fucking up Luthor's less legitimate businesses?
>>
>>94481087
perfect way to cast off suspicion, i mean lets be real here, lex and supes probably have a big old laugh about when they meet up for league poker nights
>>
File: IMG_0955.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0955.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>94478890
Imagine him wearing a bat cowl. It fits.
>>
File: Matches_Malone_01.jpg (172KB, 1202x567px) Image search: [Google]
Matches_Malone_01.jpg
172KB, 1202x567px
I found this old pic
>>
>>94480977
Powergirl for fun, but Wonder Woman for startin' a family. She got them right values you want yer kids adoptin', you know? Truth, discipline, strength.
>>
>>94480888
>>94481087
>>94481185
alright so ive thought it over a bit more, theyre saying that matches and the bat are the same fuckin guy, but compare that to luthor and the bat being the same guy.

both would be doin crimes to throw off suspicion and get like, the low down on major stuff going on right? luthor grabs a whole mess of the real crazies, you know the costumed seriously powered up freaks, and he always fuckin loses big time when the league shows up! but he always slips away, and keeps his nose clean right? mightve gone to jail once or twice for a week before he "escapes" again. but all those others? the big names? they go down and they stay down for months, years maybe.

matches has access to what, local gangsters? seems like a huge fuckin waste of time and effort in comparison right? i mean why bother?

and think a this too, whens the last time you heard a luthor bein nice to any sort a mook like us huh? he might be rich but hes a fuckin garbage heap who wouldnt do nothin for nobody. now matches, hes a stand up guy, the mans taken pay cuts to help out some of us down on our luck. which of the two sounds like he hates criminals as much as the bat does huh? cause it sure dont sound like matches malone to me.
>>
>>94481644

Listen, I love Matches, but he can't fight for shit. Every heist I've been on with him, he's always taken out no problem, most times right away before The Bat even shows. I love him like a brother, but he's kind of a wimp.

He's just not the type. Anyways Batman always shows whenever I'm with Matches right after he's knocked out or pushed off whatever roof, boat, helicopter or balcony we're in, so how do you explain that?
>>
>>94480977
All of them
>>
Guys Matches ain't the Bat. There is no Bat-"man". The Bats been a Dame this whole time!

I was tryin' to pull a job with Matches and some of the boys earlier this week and this loopy chick crashes through the ceiling window. She beat the every love crap outa' all of us. A couple of us managed to get away while Matches was going 1 on 1 with the Bat-chick.

The reason everyone say's the Bat is a guy is because no one from your low level hood to the joker wants to admit they got jacked by a women.

So Matches can't be Batman because "Batman" is really a Batwoman.
>>
>>94480977
Stargirl
>>
>>94481867
Yeah, sure, Batman, the six foot two inch powerhouse with the square jaw, barrel chest and thin waist and deep growly voice is a woman. Matches being the bat is at least something that could happen.
>>
>>94480977
Ice.. because she is nice. Plus she also didn't flash freeze my squad when she and the JLI stopped Dr. Sivana's DOOMSAY MACHINE (tm).
>>
>>94481708
>Listen, I love Matches, but he can't fight for shit.
Yes he can. Just get him angry enough and he can take out 5 to 7 guys all at once with no effort. Ya just haven't been with him in the right situation
>>
>>94480686
Nah, Ive seen Superman deliver a charity check to Bruce Wayne during a gala after the Great Quake.
>>
>>94480888
>who the heck is "Matches" Malone anyway?
Who? Who? He's the greatest criminal in Gotham! How did you get here you mook? Are you one of those Metropolis hench pussies?
>>
File: IMG_1442.jpg (39KB, 184x260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1442.jpg
39KB, 184x260px
>>94478442
That's retarded. You mooks wanna know who Matches really is? He's Bruce motherfucking Wayne slumming it. It's a way he can keep tabs on his company's extracurricular activities. Yeah, I can hear you fuckers now:
>Come on anon, Wayne is total bitch. Matches may not be the best fighter, but at least he can win some fights.
Well guess what? So can Wayne IF he thinks he has the element of surprise. Trust me I know, I once mugged that fucker. I looked away for 1 second and he got a lucky punch off. I'm not the only one that's happened to either. Half the goons who tried to hold up him have a story about him suddenly nutting up and trying to throw down. "Matches" is the same way. Always trying to avoid fights until he thinks he's got an opening and BOOM, he's in it.
>>
>>94481867
Dude, how long you been in slammer? There is like a Batman, a Batwoman, a Batgirl, a bunch of Robins. Town is infested.
>>
>>94482807
Makes sense... I heard his folks were connected to the Falcones and the shadier elements of the Cobblepots.
>>
>>94482807
That's just like a rich punk to go around sucker punching people.
>>
>>94482703
Thing about Matches is he gots a glass jaw. If he can put up his hands he can box like a pro, but ya get him with his guard down and he's out like a light.

>>94482807
Wayne is rich, of course he took some classes in self defense. I woulda too if I had any kind of money. But he's also a faggot, how would he go after big guys like us, if he needs ya to look away before he can punch?
>>
>>94481947
Geoff Johns will come to your house and best you up for having lusty thoughts of his dead little sister.
>>
>>94482834
We also have a...
Wait, what's the name of that new guy again? The one with the yellow armor or whatever.
>>
>>94481085
Ain't Batwoman a dyke?
>>
>>94478442
Your a fucking idiot. Everybody knows that the bat is some rich jack-off with too much money. My bets on Lex Luthor. Explains his whole feud with Supes, he's jealous because people actually like the flying Boy Scout.
>>
>>94483354
You know that Sups ain't that bad of a guy, I mean sure he's cape and all but like one time I was doing a job right and BAM Big Blue shows up! Now I'm shaking like a leaf in the wind, but know what he does? He tells me it's going to be alright, sure turned me in but the whole time he seemed like he just wanted to be my friend
>>
>He ain't ever here when the bat drops in on us and I don't think he ever gets injured by him either.

All that proves is that Matches Malone isn't a moron like the rest of you guys. I've never been beaten up by Batman, either. You know? Because when he shows up, I GIVE THE FUCK UP. Put my gun down, get on the floor, put my hands over my head. Boom, done. I personally know guys that wake up in agony when it rains or when it's cold out because their joints never healed right after mixing it up with the Bat. It's not worth it to try to fight the guy. Not ever.

Matches gets that. I respect that he gets that, because I think the same thing. Hey, if Matches is Batman, maybe I'm Robin, right, OP?
>>
>>94483600
because of pussies like you batman will never die
>>
>>94483635
Maybe, but at least I can walk without my knees sounding like a cement mixer.

And besides, you're a retard and so's your boss if you actually think there's only ONE Batman. You can't just plug him and problem solved, Gordon's got a whole team of 'em stashed at GCPD. Everyone knows that.
>>
>>94483691
>team of 'em stashed at GCPD
god it all makes sense! It explains why they never try to bust the bat for being a psyco vigilante! They probably keep em on rotation for cops that want to play dress up and beat down on perps without having to follow protocol. Open Your Eyes!
>>
I think that there are multiple Batmen and Matches Malone is just one of them.
>>
>>94482807
>Trust me I know, I once mugged that fucker.
I don't believe Wayne would let himself get mugged
>>
>>94483289
Hell if I know, I ain't heard that before
>>
>>94479368
How the fuck do you grow a fake mustache? Use your noggin, boy.
>>
>>94478442
This is so retarded. Everybody knows Matches, he's a cool guy and fucking criminal too. No way he's a nark and no way he's the Batman.
>>
>>94484183
Looks like somebody doesn't know about the Crime Alley Contest.

See, Wayne's got this anniversay thing he does where he visits the spot his parents got whacked in. Brings a bunch of flowers, sets them down, then just kneels there staring at the asphalt.

A bunch of the guys found his patterned and figured it made him easy pickings. Now once a year when rich boy comes down to the slums, we all take a shot at that walking piggy bank. Nobody's been able to get him yet though.
>>
I think Matches is my dad.
Obviously, I can't prove it, but there's a lotta evidence piling up. Mostly photos. He didn't always have a mustache.
How old is he, exactly? I gotta know.
>>
>>94484664
I'd say Matches is somewhere around his early to mid thirties. Kinda difficult to tell because of the mustache. How old are you?
>>
>>94485300
Early twenties. Thought he was older.
And the search continues, I guess. Dammit, Mom.
>>
>>94482807
Anon, Wayne is rich of course he knows some kind of self defence, also don't compare Matches and Wayne,yeah the guy gives money to charity, but he dosen't actually give a fuck about the city, laso i think he's a pedophile or something.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.