[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would his confrontation with Superman go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: Adam West Batman.png (251KB, 321x426px) Image search: [Google]
Adam West Batman.png
251KB, 321x426px
Since we never got to see one
>>
>>94478106
They'd shake hands and fight super crime together as friends and colleagues.
>>
File: reeve west.jpg (38KB, 446x556px) Image search: [Google]
reeve west.jpg
38KB, 446x556px
>Batman, just who I wanted to see. My arch nemesis Lex Luthor has kidnapped my mother Martha Kent and I need your help to rescue her. He believes he can use her as a pawn to make us fight.

>Did you say Martha. What a surprise that was the name of my own dear mother. Of course Ill help you nab that nefariousness ne'er do well and I have just the plan. If he wants a show, well we can give him one. While we make a ruckus Ill have the boy wonder sneak into Luthor's location and rescue your mother. I apologize in advance though as we have to make this convincing so I won't be holding any punches.

>Of course, friend. Ill follow your lead, though I may have to hold back some myself. Hah hah.
>>
>>94478169
>I can't watch this

Why even live?
>>
File: superman.png (1MB, 1200x762px) Image search: [Google]
superman.png
1MB, 1200x762px
>>94478194

You live because you can. Because your life has meaning and as long as you never lose sight of that and never give up hope you can achieve great things and make those around you happy.
>>
>>94478106
Realistically they just wouldn't fight

Theoretically he'd have some sort of anti-kryptonian spray
>>
>The final Adam West Batman movie was wasted on Two Face instead of the World's Finest
>>
>>94478272

it's just as well. Both Reeves have been gone for some time
>>
File: 1447315358867.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1447315358867.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>94478169
>you will never watch Adam West Batman have a conversation with Jessie Eisenberg Luthor
>>
>>94478106
Superman repelant
>>
>>94478257
Well, technically so did AffleckBat, so it wouldn't be inconceivable
>>
>>94478106
There is no way that his Batman would take weak and obvious bait and attempt to kill Superman. Not in a million years.
>>
>>94478293
Could anyone manhandle his conversational partner so completely and entirely?
>>
File: westbat is bestbat.png (50KB, 731x586px) Image search: [Google]
westbat is bestbat.png
50KB, 731x586px
>>
>>94478429
fuck wrong one
>>
>>94478337
yeah, that's just how good Snyder planned it out
>>
>>94478138
>fight super crime
>together as friends and colleagues
Not
>together as super friends.
I'm disappoint
>>
>>94478474
>tfw
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.