[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bojack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 15

File: Friends.jpg (185KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Friends.jpg
185KB, 2000x1000px
Hey, remember that other animated sitcom/drama that gets memed?

Comes back next month.
>>
File: mousechick.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
mousechick.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>>94474183
Remember when Todd had a chance with the mouse chick but fucked it up?
>>
File: carolyn.jpg (196KB, 1168x1280px) Image search: [Google]
carolyn.jpg
196KB, 1168x1280px
Bojack Horseman is sheer bliss. Back in 2014? Almost nobody here gave a fuck about it. Everyone was hailing Rick and Morty as the greatest thing ever, and had endless discussion/content dedicated to it, while Bojack got only a few small threads every so often. I love how much things have changed by now. I always liked Bojack far more, ever since the start.
>>
>>94474146
>Defenders this month
>Bojack next month

HYPE
>>
>>94474146
BACK IN THE 90's
>>
bojack has only gotten better each season. i really wonder where the show is heading now. i feel like it will be difficult to top itself at this point.
>>
So, what awful thing is Bojack going to do next season?

Ruin Joelle's life like he ruined Sarah Lynn's and Bradley's?

Have an affair with Diane and destroy her marriage with Mr. Peanutbutter?

Try to fuck his own daughter?

Murder someone?
>>
>>94475010
>bojack has only gotten better each season.
Wrong, it's been slowly declining. I didn't even realize it until S3, it just felt off despite being a decent season.

If there is a Season 5, Season 4 needs to rekindle my hope that their juice isn't lacking.
>>
>>94475010
is it opposite day? season 2 was the peak, season 3 was garbage
>>
Season 3 was the best for me.
Underwater city episode is one of my favorite episodes.
>>
As much as I love the show, I hope it's headed for an ending soon. The worst thing for a show like Bojack is to have it needlessly stretched out.
>>
>>94475909
>Underwater city episode is one of my favorite episodes.
You must be 18+ to use this site. Falling for emmy bait is embarrassing.
>>
What's the best phrase you've ever heard in the show?
In my opinion, Princess Carolyn saying "You just want a sex mommy you can slide your dick in". It has perfect delivery.
>>
>>94476010
wake up captain dipshit
>>
>>94475010
Seasons 1 and 2 were amazing. Season 3 only highlighted that the show is just following one singular formula for a season, and it's getting a little tired. Bojack is declining in quality, but that doesn't necessarily mean season 4 will do the same. But with it "focusing more on politics" they better be pretty damn careful.
>>
>>94476102
>"if we get a season 5 there's room for trump jokes"
bojack was a surprising find when i needed a new series to watch, they better not go autistic when i just tune in
>>
How long does it take for someone to rip the episodes once Netflix posts them? I don't want to be in a cycle of bullshit with people seeing it before me and posting about it before I even have a chance to watch because they have netflix.
>>
File: 1490914669357.png (99KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1490914669357.png
99KB, 500x550px
>>94475948
>netflix show
>emmy bait
>>
>>94476281
It got nominated, dumb LH fag
>>
>>94474905
I was in a very famous TV shooooow
>>
>>94475075
I feel like at this point if they don't start doing something to redeem Bojack at least a little the show might jump the shark.
However, my money is on him accidentally fucking his own daughter.
>>
>>94474146
Hope you guys don't go full pickle rick on it.
>>
I feel like Bojack is my spirit animal. If he ends up committing suicide in the show I won't be shocked.
>>
>>94475075
Considering Peanutbutter's last couple of marriages falling AND the fact that he's gonna run for Govenor...maybe that. Maybe something awful too. He's not in the Labrador Peninsula anymore.

He's probably gonna die from something that's BoJack's fault.
>>
>>94476750
She knows who he is though right? He's a celebrity. So he couldn't "accidentally" fuck her unless he rapes her on a drug trip or something.
>>
>>94476786
Come to think of it, MPB's decline is slowly starting. His numerous businesses fail, his brother opened up an existential can of worms, his marriages failed, his relationship with Diane is becoming strained and now he will enter politics.

>Season 4 finale outro
>Back in the 2000s I was in a successful ripoff TV show
>>
I hope that they change up the formula and have the super fucked up thing actually happen at the start or the middle of the season and the rest of the season if trying to deal with it or a redemption arc that actually ends on a hopeful note by the end.

It was really good by season 2 but by season 3 the forumla of Bojack really really fucks up in the second last episode is going to get stale if they keep it up.
>>
>>94475948
wow imagine having a different opinion
>>
>>94476896
Imagine being so emotionally stunted that you love every piece of shit thrown at you despite everyone throwing it at you saying "this is shit btw"
>>
>>94476772
Bojack is an actually well written show unlike Reddit and Memey so I don't see that happening. They've made fun of manufactured catchphrases.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCP1-lJyH0Q
>>
>>94476938
>everyone with an opinion different than my CORRECT one must be either a child or emotionally stunted
>"why don't people like me"
>>
>>94477044
>>"why don't people like me"
projected due to hurt feelings
>>
>>94477145
>eats his own shit
>steps on cats
>thinks others don't dislike him
>>
File: file.png (131KB, 638x713px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
131KB, 638x713px
2>3>1
>>
>>94477252
>>94477145
would you two shut the fuck up, honestly
>>
>>94477332
That ended aIready dumbass
>>
>>94477827
well ain't you just always aiming to be the cunt
>>
in a month ? that's great, i've been missing mister peanutbutter lately
>>
>>94477854
Maybe don't put yourself on a pedestal after everyone's left.
>>
This is like the one show that goes worse the longer it goes on because it's the same thing but just slightly different every time. I'd really like for bojack to improve instead of watching thie same boring cycle of "I want to improve and change." and then falling back into bad habits.

I get it, it's real and that's how it really happens in the real world, but it doesn't make for good TV or an interesting story when your next question for the new season is "How is the main character going to fuck up now?"
>>
>>94476010
"Fuck man, what else is there to say?"
>>
File: edgy.jpg (47KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
47KB, 960x720px
>>94474146
I fucking hate them. why cant they be happy
>>
Season 3 was ok. Season 4 hopefully does a better job.
>>
Hollywoo Stars and Celebrities: What Do They Know? Do They Know Things?? Let's Find Out!
>>
>>94478097
>Hollywoo
I appreciate this running continuity
>>
File: PICKLE_TODD.png (7KB, 250x409px) Image search: [Google]
PICKLE_TODD.png
7KB, 250x409px
>>94476772
>>94474146
I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE, BOJACK

I'M PICKLE TODD!!!
>>
>>94478345
Todd isn't the brightest.
>>
>>94478117
Well he did give her the D.
>>
File: Mr.PB dies.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.PB dies.png
2MB, 1600x900px
So how and when is Mr. Peanutbutter gonna die?
>>
>>94478519
Only Bojacks romantic interests are allowed to die.
>>
>>94474146
Bojack is a reddit tier show just like rick and morty
>>
>>94474146
oh shit i forgot
Meh , S3 was mediocre for me no wonder why i don't have hype anymore
>>
>>94478560
>Only Bojacks romantic interests

*Only Bojack's romantic interests
>>
>>94476879
PB was in the 90s too. He just started doing reality TV
>>
>>94478593
>Implying that one season isn't going to have PB dying, and bojack immedately trying to swoop in to fuck diane but then she blows him the fuck out for trying to fuck her immedately after the death of her husband
>>
>>94478711
>muh hurt female being treated bad
>>
>>94474315
Todd is asexual anon.Or if you don't believe in that far too immature to be in a relationship even a casual one.
>>
>>94478759
I mean if you don't see the concept of trying to fuck a widow immediately after their spouses death fucked up, you need to re-evaluate your values. Including when he already tried to get with her when she was engaged.

Either that, or she will fuck him and then tell him "Wow, you are my rock bottom. Everyone who fucks you and spends time with you is their life rock bottom. You suck lol." Just like every speech with him.
>>
>>94474146
I really like the way that they write Diane, She's a female Bojack and I hope on season 4 she comes to grips with it

Having said that, I hate Diane
>>
>>94478805
I do, but that's my point, I'm tired of "feel bad for this woman, do it, she's being treated horribly and deserves sympathy" in everything. This show pushed it very fucking far with Diane
>>
Do you watch every episode when they're out or prolong them?
>>
File: mr peanut butter.jpg (39KB, 175x250px) Image search: [Google]
mr peanut butter.jpg
39KB, 175x250px
>>94474146
do you think he'll be a good governor, or is california fucked?
>>
>>94479853
Todd gets him in hot water, they have a falling out.
>>
Only character that I remotely like in this show is Bojack, everything else is insufferable... including the animation. It's like South Park only not trying to be bad/stylized.
>>
>>94479993
Not that it makes it better, but it is a netflix cartoon by a studio that isn't some big movie people.
>>
>>94480009
Don't get me wrong, I like the show, but it's hard on the eyes and the characters are annoying (which I'm sure is on purpose to a certain point so you can empathize with Bojack some more, which makes it forgivable, but makes it very much about the main character more than most cartoons).
>>
>>94474146
Hopefully it won't jump the shark like RnM did.
>>
>>94480046
Also I love the fact it has a continuous story, wish there was more of those in cartoons in general. Probably my favorite part of the show.
>>
>>94478519

Bojacks gonna drive him to suicide
>>
>>94480060
Didn't even think of that, but I'd think that would be a great finale. Now I really want this lol
>>
Favorite Bojack joke?
>Okay, what if we got relevant superstar David Copperfield to make the World Trade Center disappear?
>>
>>94480086

I think eventually, I think MPB role in S4 won't allow it, but could be a S5 thing. Always imagined bojack driving the happiest go-lucky character to suicide over time.
>>
I'm afraid the entire season is going to be Trump jokes.
>>
>>94475948
Cringe
>>
>>94480152
That's S5 if anything, they said they were late on the trump wagon by the time S4 was finished writing
>>
>>94480092
I know it's so basic, but I just love how the show keeps running/acknowledges "Hollywoo" ever since season 1
>>
S3 was shit and there's literally nothing they can do but have characters commit outright suicide and get cancer or get crippled or get raped to have any more melodrama.
>>
When are they going to release a trailer? By this time last year S3 had one.
>>
>>94476750
Can you really redeem a guy who tried to fuck a high schooler and then made a girl who looked up to him as a father figure over dose until she died to death from being killed?
>>
>>94475075
>Have an affair with Diane and destroy her marriage with Mr. Peanutbutter?
This seems like a thing., but then again Papa BoJack is what i'm lookin forward to. Let see if all that character development BoJack went through gets flushed down the toilet.

>MISTER PEANUTBUTTER'S HOUSE!
>Who's that dog? Mr Peanut Butter! (Knick knack paddy whack give a dog bone)
>>
>>94476879
My heart is going to be broken once life really hits him.
>>
>>94476203
I downloaded the second season of after it came out in like a.
>>
>>94481020
>Knick knack paddy whack give a dog bone
i hate this part very much
>>
>>94476959
Oh yeah because rick and morty didn't do that in their first season
>>
>>94474629
I used to think Bojack and R&M were on the same level. But the underwhelming start to season 3 of Rick and Morty really has me looking to Bojack as my last hope of being entertained by a cartoon this year.
>>
They should postpone the release date 3 days to 9/11
Make the first episode at least somewhat tasteful to avoid butthurt unsubs and angry Faux news pieces
>where wereyou on 9/11
"I was at home watching everything unfold on TV" lol
>>
>>94478779
He seemed open to having monogamous relationships at least.
>>
>>94478779
>Todd is asexual
Im really thinking he is gay.
>>
>>94475948
>being this much of a contrarian

You must be 18+ to use this site
>>
>>94474315
>Mia will never appear again
>>
>>94481796
Bare minimum he's afraid of physical intimacy
>>
>>94482114
>>
Add it to the list of shows that would be so much better without the protagonist.

Who over the age of 18 thinks the Family Guy "explain how wacky the situation is really fast" thing is funny?
>>
>>94481427
fuck off mortyshill
>>
Why are Bojack fans so autistic?
>>
>>94474146
>tfw almost all of the shows I'm looking forward to this year are all coming back next month

Too much shit to watch my man!

Bojack, Nathan for You, and Vice Principals if you're curious. If they dropped Nirvanna the Band The Show S2 next month, I'd be in heaven.
>>
>>94481427
They did for one episode.

>WUB A LUBBA DUB DUB! You know, like that thing Arsenio says! WOBBO BOBBO BOP BOP!

And then Wubba Lubba Dub Dub became a serious thing he would say.
>>
>>94484923
D...Don't forget about Bird Person saying that it really means "I am in tremendous pain, please help."
>>
>>94476010
"Hooray! A task!"
>>
>>94476879
>>94476786
I've been expecting Mr. Peanutbutter to commit suicide for some time now. Maybe it'll happen this season...
>>
>>94485217
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZYJKtOjJXg
>>
>>94478031
Now that I think about it they totally should fuck
>>
You know what really makes you think? The whole a-sexual todd thing, in the first season he had a girlfriend and complained about losing her due to a video game addiction. Why would someone whose a-sexual care about that. Including at this stage where he can't even kiss a girl without making it awkward.
>>
>>94486727
"Asexual people, though lacking sexual attraction to any gender, might engage in purely romantic relationships, while others might not.[6][19] There are asexual-identified individuals who report that they feel sexual attraction but not the inclination to act on it because they have no true desire or need to engage in sexual or non-sexual activity (cuddling, hand-holding, etc.), while other asexuals engage in cuddling or other non-sexual physical activity.[11][7][8][15] Some asexuals participate in sexual activity out of curiosity.[11] Some may masturbate as a solitary form of release, while others do not feel a need to do so.[15][20][21]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality
>>
>>94475909
Yeah, I hear a lot of praise for season 2 but I found it pretty underwhelming outside of Bojack's trip to Mexico and Mr. Peanutbutter becoming a likable character.

I thought season 3 had stronger humor and more payoff overall.
>>
>>94486846
>Though lacking sexual attraction to any gender
>Still has sex.
>Using wikipedia as information on anything when any retard can edit the info

Didn't you high school teachers teach you shit? This is literally saying "You can be a-sexual but still have sex and be a-sexual" No that's not how it fucking works. You aren't a-sexual if you want to have sex with people and preform sexual acts.
>>
>>94487004
You could argue that they desire the emotional intimacy of a relationship and engage in physical activity to please their partner while not being aroused by the act themselves.
>>
>>94487187
Then why is todd being a raving autist this time around with every aspect of a relationship if he's already been through this before?

A: Because the asexual garbage was shoved in there last minute to get appeal from idiots who would watch something based soley on the sexual preference of a single character in the series and that is bad writing.
>>
>>94476782
In the last episode, he'll end up holding a press conference to apologize to everyone for all the shit he did and then try to channel Secretariat by jumping off a bridge on live TV, only to trip at the last minute and smack his face on the guard rail.
>>
>>94478806
I hate how she calls herself a "ghost writer" when she's really just a typical memoirist
>>
>>94486727
>>94487369

Their relationship might have ended before they had sex, not everyone dates under the pretense of just wanting to get laid.
>>
>>94487369
We saw him kissing her in the past but nothing beyond that.
>>
>>94474146
BoJack Horseman is actually a really good show though. More of a drama with jokes than a straight out comedy.
I don't like to call shows deep or thought provoking but there's really good writing, characterization, and subtle things you might not notice the first time around.
>>
Downer Ending is still my favorite Episode
>>
>>94476010
SUCK A DICK DUMBSHITS *PFFFFFTTTTTTT*
>>
have any of the Full House cast members acknowledged this show?
>>
>>94475075
>Have an affair with Diane and destroy her marriage with Mr. Peanutbutter?

Freeing Mr. Peanutbutter from the cunt that is Diane would actually be doing him a favor.

And since PB's shtick is "everything ultimately works out for him in the end, even in a longwinded and convoluted way", I could see that happening.
>>
I'm a baby killa
Baby killin makes me horny
>>
File: 212345678765.png (111KB, 800x907px) Image search: [Google]
212345678765.png
111KB, 800x907px
I made this awhile ago
>>
>>94482114
why not?
>>
>>94474146
bring back Sebastian St. Claire
>>
>>94474905
WAY WAY BACK IN THE 1980's
>>
They re-wrote season 4 to be full of Trump jokes.

It will be shit.
>>
>>94480485
How about the sheer stress of making a completely average show? You know one that on the edge of any less and in immediate threat of cancellation or any more popular and the studio will place a huge massive burden on them on top of mass attempts at cash cowing.
>>
>>94478829
dat walter white effect
>>
File: BoJack.png (376KB, 717x668px) Image search: [Google]
BoJack.png
376KB, 717x668px
>>94475075
>Bojack meets his daughter
>they start bonding
>Bojack gets his shit somewhat together and becomes a bit better of a person
>all the horrible shit in this season comes from the other characters

I wish that it would happen like this, but they're still probably going to keep Bojack on the self-aware self-destructive path
>>
>>94476010
>Yes, thank you, exactly. Settle. Because otherwise you’re just gonna get older and harder, and more alone. And you’re gonna do everything you can to fill that hole, with friends, and your career, and meaningless sex, but the hole doesn’t get filled. One day, you’re gonna look around and you’re going to realize that everybody loves you, but nobody likes you. And that is the loneliest feeling in the world
>>
>>94483793
die furfag
>>
>>94493780
I imagine that after what happened to Sarah Lynn he'll be aiming to avoid being in the same room as any potential daughter figures.
>>
>>94475010
Season 1 ≤ Season 2 > Season 3
>>
File: bale laugh.gif (2MB, 265x308px) Image search: [Google]
bale laugh.gif
2MB, 265x308px
>>94480975
>died to death from being killed

dude just say caused her to od and die
>>
>>94495576
It was the way she went bro.

Bojangles Horseman is so brutal
>>
I can't fucking wait. Probably the best animated comedy on the air in at least the last two or three years.

I hope it actually branches out into some new things, though. And that the "getting political" stuff is just a meme.
>>
>>94478779

being asexual doesn't mean he can't fall in love.

i'm pretty sure he liked that mouse.
>>
File: IMG_3591.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3591.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>94479993
>Only thing I like is the protagonist
>>94482987
>Show would be better without the protagonist
>>
>>94495976
>People can have different opinions
Aaaaaaaa
>>
>>94482987
>Who over the age of 18 thinks the Family Guy "explain how wacky the situation is really fast" thing is funny?
This, but I still like Bojack
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.