[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DUDE SELF-INSERT WHO PWNS RICK LMAO why was this allowed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 450
Thread images: 44

File: 1502079784537.png (291KB, 721x459px) Image search: [Google]
1502079784537.png
291KB, 721x459px
>DUDE SELF-INSERT WHO PWNS RICK LMAO
why was this allowed?
>>
How did she "pwn" him and what was Rick's response?
>>
>>94474019
>WOW THAT'S COOL VIOLENCE IN MY COMEDY SHOW
>9/10

Why is this allowed?
>>
Because woman are our other halfs and deserve to kick our butts when they want get the fuck over it little bitch.
>>
>>94474019
why was her name so racist
>>
>>94474105
Are you the same guy visiting every Rick and Morty thread and accusing men who aren't feminists of being cucks like Jerry?
>>
>>94474019
Because a lot of women have this fantasy of being the ones who can "fix" the ultimate broken person or otherwise make them change for the better. It's why women love the bad boy, because they think they can soften his heart.
>>
File: gao.jpg (139KB, 1920x946px) Image search: [Google]
gao.jpg
139KB, 1920x946px
Listen, she made a good episode.

But I seriously doubt she's a fun person to be around.
>>
>>94474127
Beth is a fucking moron
Wong is an extremely common last name
>>
File: 1432879691606.png (2MB, 1440x2092px) Image search: [Google]
1432879691606.png
2MB, 1440x2092px
>>94474105
>>
>>94474019
Was she supposed to be Asian? I couldn't tell.

I know Beth said her name was racist, but it only makes sense if it's a white lady with that name, like David Wong of Cracked (a white guy who chose that pen name who is also kind of a dumbass.)
>>
>>94474136

No I just had sex so this my effect my posting tonight, my b.
>>
>>94474019
she looks like one of my friends
>>
>>94474019
>DUDE IT'S JUST A COINCIDENCE THAT IN EVERY COUNTRY AND CULTURE ON EARTH MEN ARE DISTINCTLY RECOGNIZED AS THE FUNNY PEOPLE IN SOCIETY LMAO DON'T YOU KNOW THAT EVERYONE CAN BE GOOD AT EVERYTHING LIKE NIGGA CLOSE YOUR EYES LMAO
>>
>>94474249
Comedy comes from pain, suffering and rejection. It just so happens that men are more likely to suffer from all those things on a regular basis than women. That's not to say that there can't be funny women -- I'm not an /r9k/ faggot crying into his own belly semen. It's just that a lot of decent looking women (and even some non-decent looking ones) in western society tend to have cushier, more accommodating lives than even some good looking men.
>>
>>94474249
>this level of autism
What, did the big scary autoplaying music scare you away?
>>
File: 1270140969910.jpg (52KB, 337x367px) Image search: [Google]
1270140969910.jpg
52KB, 337x367px
>>94474019
She seemed pretty fucking reasonable, OP. A huge contradiction in Rick's behavior is that he has the ability to do anything (like turning himself into a pickle), but he's also an alcoholic who can't stop being a toxic influence on his family for... reasons? At some point that shit just stops being sympathetic or cool, even if on the surface there can be cool shit to watch from it (like Pickle Rick's Die Hard journey).

The point the therapist was making was that you're not intrinsically cursed when you're smarter or more creative than everyone else. Life can be lonely or frustrating, but as long as you choose to be part of that world, you have to own up to how you act and react to the people around you. You have to put in long and boring hours to become self-aware and habitually change your behavior.

It's the same deal with Dr. House and all these other misunderstood geniuses TV geniuses. Unless there's some autism involved, there's no reason they can't change beyond the fact they think they're better than that and don't bother. Rick certainly isn't going to bother, and that's fine, but that doesn't mean the therapist was wrong. This is pretty basic mental health shit, OP.
>>
>>94474329
yeah we know, senpai
>>94474370
please don't respond to me anymore
>>
>>94474329
It also represents a level of mastery of language and culture that women are rarely driven to achieve.
>>
>>94474411
Yes good sir, women are just incapable of intelligence like us menlings.
>>
>>94474411
Not necessarily. Many women show are better equipped in the mastery of language and culture than men as a result of needing to manipulate society's minefields without merely powering through them.

I'm not here to turn this into some anti-woman tirade which paints them as lazy or inferior. I'm going off of pure observation and objective standards.
>>
>>94474329
>pain, suffering, and rejection

Women have plenty of those, it's just they're more likely to whine about it than make a joke about it.

You could very well argue that the idea men aren't supposed to be sensitive is what led to them being so funny. Instead of opening up or being honest about it, you make a joke and pass it off. You self-depreciate.

Women, conversely, complain to anybody they can.
>>
>>94474476
That's also a valid point. I think, in general, men are forced to be alone with their thoughts and to ponder their existence more than women because they can't as easily escaped into the embrace of another or the social safety net of comforting friends. Sometimes they can't even afford to escape into fantasy and delusion without being ridiculed. And so they end up musing and lamenting on various subjects which, in turn, gives birth to humour.

What I've noticed is that even in the case of male and female comedians, male comedians tend to truly engage with their subject matters in an attempt to disassemble and understand them through comedy, whereas a few of the lesser female comics were merely content to say naughty words and talk about how much they suck without making any real comments on society.
>>
>>94474476
In my experience living as a man I've always tried to make my friends laugh because I like to share that happiness as I rarely feel any emotional catharsis myself. Me and my friends also grill each-other when we tell a shit joke which encourages us to tell a better one next time. Of course that might not be a general thing but that's just my perspective.
>>
>>94474458
Yeah, unfortunately for your stereotyping, it is quite clear that women are more likely to settle around the average of intelligence, while the male bellcurve of intelligence is a much shallower curve.

This means that more men are stupider than average, but more men are also smarter than average.

There are also the facts that society expects men to carry not only their own weight, but the weight of their family. While women are (even in this "equalist" climate) to be celebrated for any achievement they make.

Thus, men are pushed harder to succeed and refine their skills, and when they succeed more often because of this, it is clearly because society is sexist against women by giving them an easier time. So the men must be castigated, and have more taken from them that they must try even harder to succeed... while more is handed to women...

And the cycle continues until sanity is restored, often through the collapse of the society in question.
>>
>>94474579
Men are typically encouraged to be more honest than women because women have historically curried favour and gotten ahead by being deceptive and manipulative. Hiding their blemishes and shortcomings behind make-up, squeezing into corsets that make them appear thinner, adopting similar (sometimes indistinguishable) personalities and interests so they can appear more attractive. That isn't to say that men can't be deceptive, but they're usually expected by men and women alike to be honest because a man who isn't honest is weak or cowardly or inferior. A man who isn't honest does not make his feelings known and, as such, will never be able to assert himself. A man can't afford to lie and cheat like a woman because then he misses his opportunities.
>>
>>94474329
Not always. If you're average to good looking, all your activities are called into question, subtly or explicitly if you're into something nerdy. And if I'm bad at something, it's because I'm a girl and not because I'm still learning the system or whatever.

Everything you do is called into question or has some seedy undercurrent to it, especially at work, where you have to balance feminine and masculine actions and energy so you don't offend anyone.

And god help you if people think you're a slut.
>>
>>94474019
how did she win? She was just put the obvious in words. She did not invalidate his actions or behavior, just put enough suggestion for him to make a positive impact on his relationship with his daughter, whom he loves, but often neglects to take action in displaying. She's not doing anything beyond the extent of her job and she promptly ends the session when the time was up. Him reconciling with his daughter was completely within his reach without ever listening to the monologue, though that may have helped his choice of words.

And the joke is that him skipping most of the therapy session inadvertently saved his life later on when Jaguar returned the favor. So no, he really didn't need the therapy session, and I guess unfortunately Summer and Morty got little out of the session but I guess that's fine. Seeing Beth happy with Rick is nice.
>>
>>94474688
Read this
>>94474386
>>
so does Summer do drugs now?
>>
>>94474249
>kind of hate myself for being a broad
>would push button to erase my existence and replace myself with a smarter, stronger, more ethically sound, funnier, motivated, self-dependent male version of self
>believe most things people say about women being shit
I do think I have made others laugh though- and anonymously too.
We're pretty dogshit compared to you, but we can limp along at a certain percent when it comes to comedy, I think especially in a writer's room because group work is one of the strong suits of our sex.
>>
>>94474735
Girl you have some intense self misogyny going on. 4chan has extremely low brow and shit humor to gauge that sort of thing. I hope one day you wake up and realize the only person who matters in your world is you and not the validation of some strangers. Seriously.
>>
>>94474683
And men call each others ability into question all the time.

It is how we bond. If you react negatively to it, you're proving their suspicion right.

You aren't there for love of the thing, you're there for affirmation and attention.
>>
>>94474735
>Woman
>Group work
that's hilarious. i've seen more woman only groups fail than men.
>>
>>94474735
stop putting yourself down
its only brain chemistry that separates male and female personalities. That and centuries of sexism
>>94474761
listen to this anon
>>
>>94474680
>Men die in the millions for their women and families at war
>Modern men have been tricked into believing that this is in fact, oppressing them because they weren't allowed to join the military
God, just kill me to be honest.

>>94474735
Women are not dogshit, you just serve different purposes in life. Men for the most part live to be in the presense of a woman, it's this narrative that everybody needs to be a man that has you all fucked up.
>>
>>94474761
>the only person who matters in your world is you
Sounds like the other extreme end of the horseshoe.
>>
>>94474775
Because men look to success via making themselves stand out.

Women look to success via making everyone else look worse.
>>
>>94474735
>would push button to erase my existence and replace myself with a smarter, stronger, more ethically sound, funnier, motivated, self-dependent male version of self

Men also like to press their finger into something that will replace their misery with something better. It's called the trigger. Life sucks dog balls.
>>
>>94474735
Anon, don't let the bitter and intentionally hateful words of a stranger get you down. At the end of the day we are all individuals in spite of the groups we belong to and identify with. That's what sets humans apart: we are all of us so distinctly idiosyncratic that no two people can be truly alike in nature, nurture and intellect. Everyone thinks differently and grows differently and acts differently in even the most subtle of ways. You are more than a woman. You're more than a person. You're an individual. You decide what you're capable of and you pursue it relentlessly, otherwise you're just squandering this gift of idiosyncrasy you've been given.
>>
>>94474775
I think in mixed sex groups, women often elements find compromise between multiple ideas and marry concepts together smoothly.
I'm probably wrong, I dunno.
>>
>>94474796
It's not dude. Yes there are people you should care about in your life, people who are good to you and good for you. But I'm not gonna fall for the validation meme. Trying to be something for someone else will always result in your downfall. Why not try to be happy for you ? Don't you figure you deserve that for yourself ?
>>
>>94474047
She points out that Rick's refusal to take responsibility for his actions is self-destructive (not the first time a character has done this). Rick just blows her off.
>>
>>94474804
I don't think I consciously try to sabotage everything I'm involved in to destroy anyone around me. Are you sure that's the most common goal of women?
>>
>>94474839
Women are generally more agreeable than men. I would imagine there's more chance that a good idea can be made in a timely manner, but lower chance that it has any distinct auteur voice. Higher lows but lower highs.
>>
>>94474866
Live to make other people happy, and you'll be giving without taking. Sooner or later, you'll stop and realise that you have nothing left inside of you. Then you'll become disillusioned with the concept of people and community and even closer relationships because your only experiences are giving of yourself to a bunch of ravenous, self-serving parasites and desperately hoping that they leave you some crumbs of empathy and understanding to replenish your stocks with.

It happened to me.
>>
>>94474811
I'm the guy she was responding to and for the record, I don't hate women nor intend to be hurtful. I just hate the narrative that everyone is and can be good at everything no matter what. I realize I sound very autistic right now but man how long are we going to keep kidding ourselves.

>>94474886
The goal of women isn't to sabotage things, it's to test them. It's evolutionary trait adopted by needing caution to survive/breed.
>>
>>94474770
>And men call each others ability into question all the time.
>It is how we bond. If you react negatively to it, you're proving their suspicion right.

Listen, I get shit-talking. That's fine. But if I make a mistake at Magic or X-Wing, the fallback answer is because I'm a woman. I'd rather be called dumb or a faggot, but that's not my reality, especially online once my gender's been found out.

>You aren't there for love of the thing, you're there for affirmation and attention.

How the fuck would you know? I don't even use "girly" screen names because of these accusations anymore.
>>
>>94474886
Yes.

Fun little article about how a woman built an all women fashion company, and it went under from constant backstabbing, catty behavior, and women fighting over the postal service delivery boy's attention
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

Even if we accept your exceptionalism as a fact, that's what a bell curve is, an average over a population. Exceptions either way do not disprove the accrued statistics.
>>
>>94474940
I didn't get that vibe from the show. The kids clearly liked the therapist because she was seeing stuff the adults didn't want to own up to. They want to go back to her, while Rick just wants to get drunk somewhere with Beth.

This "who won" debate is kind of horseshit.
>>
>>94475000
there's 7 billion people on the planet nigger. one example means nothing.
>>
>>94474923
The problem with this mode of thinking is that it's always very well and good for the people at the top (typically straight white men) to espouse the notion that we have to accept our limitations to the people at the bottom (typically everyone else). Why would a black man with dreams of being a writer or a scientist want to hear that it's statistically unlikely and he should probably just give up and leave it to his "superiors"? If everyone just accepted that sometimes you can't have what you want, I doubt we'd have the vast majority of human achievements in science, art, literature and more.
>>
>>94474948
Then just Mulan that shit. Men judge women for being bad at typically male hobbies because 99% of the time it's usually the case and women generally have different interests to men.
Men don't tend to be good at things women typically enjoy doing either, whatever that is these days.
>>
>>94474948
But it is because you're a woman. You can't compete with men in anything worth competing. It's an observable fact. Physically and mentally the best women will always lose to the best men. From chess, weightlifting, running, League of Legends to whatever you can think of. You can learn to deal with this or you can die by suicide childless at 38 wondering where all the good men are gone.
>>
>>94474940
That's only true if you're operating under the erroneous assumption that Rick's always portrayed as being in the right.
>>
Asian women are better that white women
>>
>>94475025
Yes, that is my argument. Now, can you improve your reading comprehension to the second grade?
>>
>>94475052
Physically, the best women will loose to the average late teenage men.
>>
>>94475052
>give up on all your hopes, dreams and ambitions and accept the fact that you are only useful as an incubator for my seed because you're a woman and muh statistics

Gee, that's an appealing argument.
>>
>>94475028
>Typically straight white men
Oh please, 90% of them are Jewish.
Also I don't think that people who are statistically unlikely to become the best should give up, just that the outcome of such should not be seen as oppression. East Asians who move to majority white countries actually out-perform white people and earn much more money. This is just a reality that needs to be accepted, like many realities. Like a white dude is more than likely never going to be in the NBA or win the 100m sprint in the Olympics. Just let it be.
>>
>>94475000
There are a lot of industries that are primarily staffed by just women, there isn't a weekly riot at your average childcare facility, maid service, veterinary office, etc. I think in that sensationalized single case there may have been a selection bias that made the woman organizing her company choose emotionally volatile women.
I mean, as you said yourself, exceptions either way do not disprove the accrued statistics.
>>
>>94475025
There's 7 billion people on the planet and women are still yet to write a funny tv show really makes me think
>>
>>94474175
>Boring therapy segments
>Violence instead of jokes
Calling this a good episode is the best joke of the night
>>
>>94475105
>Just let it be.
That's the philosophy of a pussy. The only reason you're unironically spouting off about it like it's worth a damn is because you just so happen to be on the winning team.
>>
>>94475136
TV sucks, I only watch cartoons.
>>
it is falling into that trap..
what would this character do versus
what is this character like?
there is a dialogue here but it eludes me

the show will lose its identity, slowly. women cannot into art.
>>
>>94474019
>why was this allowed?
the show is supposed to be funny, it's funny, you're supposed to laugh at it.

stop overthinking in general, you're not very smart to begin with and it's painfully obvious when you try to overcompensate by complaining about what you just watched. nitpicking entertainment and being angry that you stubbed your toe on your bad taste is stupid. are you not happy, are you not amused? you'll be eating from the trough next week

if anything we should be discussing why you're allowed to eat. you'll just come up with more shit to complain about
>>
File: 1345642475152.jpg (11KB, 317x281px) Image search: [Google]
1345642475152.jpg
11KB, 317x281px
>>94475136
I like 30 Rock.
>>
>>94475092
So instead of embracing the things that make you unique and define you as a gender you will make your life miserable in pursuit of something that is literally impossible? Women aren't men. Once you embrace your femininity your life will be better for it. There's no nice way of saying this.

>>94475083
It depends in what. Contact sports are definitely something women get annihilated in.
>>
>>94475030
>Men don't tend to be good at things women typically enjoy doing either, whatever that is these days.

Is that why all the best chefs in the world are men?
Because most women under 30 I meet can't cook for shit. A fact that most of them are downright proud of.
>>
>>94475143
What the fuck are you talking about "winning team"? I'm a broke-ass bitch and the product of a single mother. Bill Gates having dollar for days means literally nothing to me.
>>
File: ea9.jpg (38KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
ea9.jpg
38KB, 582x600px
>>94475169
>falling for the femininity myth
>>
>>94475171
I was just trying to be nice to the depressed woman because I love women I just don't believe they are as capable as men and self hatred hurts me to observe in others
>>
>>94475169
I'm not a woman. I'm just not a moron. There are plenty of women who go out into the world and achieve things without prioritising getting knocked up and pushing out your kids, man. You can keep harping on about bell curves and statistics but the sheer fact that there are female writers and female astronauts and female scholars shows that women have the potential to achieve greatness and they shouldn't just resign themselves to being housewives and babymakers because it's more convenient than trying and believing in something.

Also stop acting like you're a benevolent sage handing down truths to the ignorant, here. Most of your arguments are rooted firmly in your own bias like everyone else's
>>
>>94474127
Asian American hates being Asian, news at eleven
>>
>>94474735
Funny, I'd give anything to be a woman.

t. /r9k/
>>
>>94475171
>home cooking
>being a "best chef in the world"- a position where you end up cooking very little and must focus on the pursuit and collection of talented people. the maintenance of a building including financial, staffing, environmental concerns, and the harmonious curation of food

>the same thing

There's also no place in the world where home cooking still flourishes and it's also being done by men.
>>
>>94474019
>Dan Harmon wanted more female writers for season 3
>Theres actually WAY more female writers for season 3
>He thinks this'll make the show 10x better
>Thinking shallow women obsessed with themselves and feminism would be a great fit for a show with dick pics and potty humor happen often
>>
File: 1497501389062.png (299KB, 446x393px) Image search: [Google]
1497501389062.png
299KB, 446x393px
>>94475159
Except it isn't funny in the least. That's the issue, it's not funny to keep running in the same circle with the characters' arcs and pointing out the same flaws while changing nothing. It's pointless. It's just equally pathetic when you make a self-insert for yourself on top of that.
>>
>>94475174
If that's the case, why are you making this argument about consigning yourself to your fate and the inevitability of statistical averages? That's an outright depressing point of view for someone who isn't even on the top of the food chain to have.
>>
>>94475219
That softness is why they're less happy every year.
As it stands, society needs a reset, and it's going to happen, even if society needs to collapse to cause it.
>>
>>94475300
no such thing as a food chain unless you were born a millionaire or billionaire. we're all scrounging about trying to get by while being oppressed by the 10% in power. don't kid yourself, you're hanging just as low as the rest.
>>
>>94475244
I'm biased because the stats, life and the damned truth made me biased. The happiest women in the world are those with 4+ children, who either don't work or work part-time. You should also learn how to read.

Christ, it's like getting offended when someone says men are taller than women then you come along and say well that's very offensive and your stats don't mean anything because this one woman I know is 190 cms tall so there, you stupid misogynist.
>>
>>94474476
Western and American women, yeah.
>>
>>94475329
>shitting out a parasite

I'd rather kill myself.
>>
>>94475309
That's less to do with women and "softness" as it's to do with the fact that most people are unintelligent, untalented, unskilled and incapable of achieving anything. The only difference is men in that position at least have their workhorse bodies to lift shit and learn basic skills. Women have to settle for slutting it up and relying on looks, which is morally no different when you get right down to it.

The less happy every year assertion sounds largely like you ripped it from your ass.
>>
>>94475219
Please get off 4chan. Seriously, it's killing you, it's killing me, it's killing everyone in this fucking thread. I'd go on a full rant about how the only reason that society be like it do is because that was what was needed to grow plants really fast 8000 years ago, but somebody'd scream "/co/mblr GET OUT" and that'd be the end of that. So instead just take a few minutes and go draw or fap or whatever and get the fuck off 4chan.
>>
>>94475344
Don't worry, once you hit the ripe age of childless women (about 40), you'll do just that and you'll blame men.
>>
>>94475300
You missed the point of my post. I don't consign myself to statistics, I try my hardest. I just don't see the outcome of ALL statistics to be the result of oppression. I don't see a black dude born in the congo with a 10 inch cock and go "wow, that could be me some day!" because that's never going to be me.
>>
>>94474735
>group work
>not just hounding men and being the fucking stopping shit from getting to crazy and fun

Yeah fuck off. OnA, fags that they are, used to fuck w/ random radio shows across the country and always found that theres always 1 BITCH who ruins the fun when men get a riff going.

Men can take a joke, rejection and articulate insightful conversations. Women try to bring everything down a peg by whining, guilt tripping or being passive aggressive.
>>
>>94475375
I won't. I'll enjoy the extra income I have that didn't go to a shit spawn and that will be that. If I want a kid I'll happily adopt! But, I don't.
>>
>>94475329
>the happiest women in the world are those with 4+ children, who either don't work or work part-time. You should also learn how to read.
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.
>>
>>94475295
so the actual issue is that you're bored with Rick & Morty, but instead of coming out the door and saying you don't wanna watch anymore you're claiming it's already exhausted everything it can do or that the writers have disappointed you right after the 3rd season has premiered. I think that's absurd. You're also complaining about a new addition to the writing staff, which I'm not surprised by.

why should a show just end at your arbitrary quality cutoff? maybe a 13 episode anime about schoolgirls with the occasional midriff and fan-service is more up your alley.
>>
>>94474876
So, what he does to fucking everybody?

Admit it /co/, if the character had the same lines but was a male psychologist you wouldn't be even bating an eye.
>>
>>94475416
It actually hasn't exhausted everything it can do.

It's just not doing anything.
>>
>>94475329
Where are these stats?
>>
>>94475388
But most blacks don't have big dicks. fuck some of the biggest were white dudes.
>>
>>94475329
He just brought up examples of women who were successful and probably don't have the 4 children set up. I feel that your comment is just stupid. How can you know what will make a person happy without getting to know them. How do I know you just don't hang in a group where most of the women you associate with are those that want to have children.

I am of the bias that few people can be happy without being self-reliant. So my truth directly contradicts yours.
>>
>>94475440
If some of the biggest were white dudes, then just take my shitty metaphor and change me to an Asian fawning over white cock. Same diff.
>>
>>94475320
I don't kid myself. I'm just not going to fucking lie there and not do what I want to do because maybe I can't.

>>94475329
I'm not a feminist I don't care how offensive your being and I don't give a shit about statistics either. According to most statistics, I should be dead by now. Statistics mean fuck all when you step away from the computer and start actually living your lives and the vast majority of people you encounter won't pay them a second thought. They're boxes that people who spend their lives measuring life have scribbled down for people to be placed in and nothing more. Call it as stupid as you want, I'm not going to give a flying fuck about what's the norm and what's 'been done'. Just seems cowardly and self-defeating to me.

Maybe I'll hit my head against the wall and end up just another number but, fuck me, at least I actually bothered instead of looking at a bunch of graphs and deciding to take the path of least resistance.
>>
>>94475402
This, except I would adopt a pet if I wanted someone to take care of.

But this nonetheless.
>>
>>94474779

> Its only brain chemistry that separates male and female personalities.

> Only brain chemistry

The attempt to pass that off as no big deal is hilarious and insulting in equal measure...
>>
>>94475462
>let me take my first retarded metaphor and replace it with another retarded metaphor and no one will notice how retarded I am
>>
>>94474209
The joke is that Beth didn't think she was Asian because she doesn't sound like a chingchong racist stereotype.
>>
>>94474386
and it's funny when those TV geniuses try to think their way through mental health. House, for example, screwed up several times because he couldn't understand why the people weren't able to just behave differently
>>
>>94474761
word
>>
>>94475509
>Denying genetics and chemical differences between men and women
How tiring, please don't respond to me anymore.
>>
>>94475439
>>94475404
One of the stats. http://www.redbookmag.com/life/mom-kids/a43578/stay-at-home-mom-survey/#our-survey

>>94475478
Statistics and odds mean a lot. Otherwise, we'd all be playing the lottery. That's what being a "career woman" can get you. One in a million's fortune or misery for the rest of your life. You may delude yourself while you have the energy.

I'm going to go for a run. Maybe this thread will be up by the time I come back.
>>
>>94475402
>>94475480
And, when you hit thirty, if you are actually women, your biology will change and start pressuring you to reproduce. Because it knows your window is closing, and you've already past the years in which you're most likely to produce a healthy offspring, but even a bad one is better than none to your genes.

Then, once you've hit 40, if you still cling to the idea and don't have children, your family will start to die off, men won't give you nearly as much attention any more, and you'll begin to realize how badly you've wasted your life.

And, you'll die cold and alone and unloved.
>>
>>94475057
And water is wet.
>>
>>94475492
There are meaningful differences between male and females, but fewer than most think. Like there isn't a girl gene that makes you like sparkles and the color pink the same way that testosterone makes you more predisposed to punching a wall. If you have some time read some logs of trannies going through hormone therapy it's really eye opening to see what parts of men/women really are genetically linked to hormones. Most of what we consider "masculinity and femininity" in the states isn't even really linked to the Western heritage of Rome or the Anglo-Saxtons or any of that shit, it's mostly just Puritan wankery that bled over into American culture at large.
>>
>>94475416
Its better when shit happens in shows and ends quickly instead of being drawn out wrecks.
>>94475434
This. Worst of all, season 1 gave a good taste of story with a bit of fun, season 2 just became memey TINY RIIIIIIIICK WUBALUBADUBDUB!!!!!! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!!! nonsense.
I remember Dan and Justin even said, at the end of season 2, that don't expect a 2 or 3 episode story arc of Rick breaking out of prison and getting things back to normal, which is what most wanted. Instead we got a crazy 1 episode preview where everything was resolved, Galactic Federation was removed from earth, destroyed economically, Rick is back on Earth and we got a new retarded meme about SZECHUAN SAAAAAAAUCE YEAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
If the episode with Unity had been written by a woman, /co/ would have dubbed it the worst.

If this episode had been written by a man, Dr. Wong would have been hailed as "the one person who stood up to Rick to his face and didn't get killed/humiliated"
>>
>>94475554
Nobody cares, man. None of your statistics meant anything to me before you brought them up and they won't mean anything to me afterwards because I'm not autistic.
>>
>>94475538
>heh, i only used 20% of my euphoria kid, you aren't strong enough to handle my full intellectualism
upvoted
>>
File: 1501641857103.png (1MB, 1476x748px) Image search: [Google]
1501641857103.png
1MB, 1476x748px
>>94475480
Have fun with that.
>>
>>94475583
/co/ is stupid, more at 11
>>
>>94475555
I don't care about continuing my family line. It dies with me. Also my husband hates kids more than I do AND I've already fixed myself so that ain't happening buddy! I have never been motherly and I would end up killing that kid. I'm doing the world a favor.
>>
>>94475606
Fucking beautiful.
>>
>>94475375
Switch the sexes, take about 10 or 15 years and you have the average robot.
>>
>>94475606
I hope her poochie got a good home :(
>>
>>94475140
The violence was mindless yet fun, as most action movies are. The therapy segments WERE boring but led to the payoff, which did pay off with her talk about how some would rather die than do work. Regardless of if she was a self-insert or not.
>>
>>94474175
>she made a good episode
WEWEWEWEW
Wait? So she was the writer. That makes this even better.
>>
>>94475555
Anon, quads or no. You're on 4chan. I mean you really shouldn't be talking about that shit. Both men and women have a need to reproduce but some women don't give a shit and some women have children only to want them dead or away from them. If people were homogeneous society would be much different. There are a lot of fucking women who hate their children and wish they never had one. though I'm fortunate my mom wasn't like that.
>>
>>94475554
>we asked 500 stay at home moms
Wow, really made me think anon.
>>
>>94475622
Yes, we've established you're a member of the most vile and selfish generation, excluding the baby boomers.

Your post confirming this is entirely superfluous.

We're just pointing out that your likely future is one of constant emotional suffering. Though, this is 4chan, that goes without saying too.
>>
Mr. Autistic Man, do you think I should go outside today or is it statistically more likely I'll die if I leave my room?
>>
i don't think it was the most creative or funniest episode, but it was kind of important. rick's never been checked before, never been genuinely at a loss for what to do for more than a few seconds, and for that to be the universal constant of the show just doesn't feel like satisfying storytelling.

you couldn't have anyone in the family tell him off, he would just huff and puff and make a stink, and anyone else is too far removed for the point to stick. was it a bit overblown? sure. but the fact that morty was trying to get them to go back and see her again was what mattered.
>>
>>94475554
>I'm going to go for a run
You don't have to lie anon.

Just call it masturbation like everyone else.
>>
>>94475670
Whatever you say. Enjoy your joyless life with no money should you ever marry someone.
>>
>>94475555
>the powers that be wasted on literal /r9k/ tier trite
/co/ is dead, bury it in the morning.
>>
>>94475606
>Woman with dog killed herself
>All women with dogs will kill themselves
Shit logic

Also I hate small toy dogs.
>>
>>94474175
>But I seriously doubt she's a fun person to be around.

Those are the best kind of creators though. Plenty of fucking awful people are amazing writers, actors, musicians, artists, etc. Not saying she's amazing (far from it) but "she's unlikable" is not an argument.
>>
>>94475554
>I'm going to go for a run.
Why bother? You're probably more statistically likely to die during a run than sitting at a computer.
>>
>>94475695
Reach is strong here.

The picture was to show that having a pet doesn't help mental illness. You are just reaching with that second greentext
>>
>>94474019
Left is too thicc.
>>
>>94475720
Does having children somehow prevent or aid mental illness?
>>
>>94475583
/co/ is just like the SJW they claim to hate, always getting triggered over the dumbest shit.
>>
File: 1501898834089.gif (240KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1501898834089.gif
240KB, 320x320px
>>94475720
>not wanting children is a mental illness
>>
I was going to post my uneducated pseudoscientific ramblings in this thread but I realized it was statistically unlikely to be productive.

Also sure is comics and cartoons in this thread.
>>
>>94474781
>Men for the most part live to be in the presence of a woman
Are you a guy? because that's crazy
>>
>>94474019
Fuck this character, and fuck this show. An oasis mark of a shitly written show is their need to introduce characters that only serve to heavyhandedly explain ulterior motives we already know about the characters, to the characters. And to do it in such a nothing way?Thanks for wasting my time. For a show that's supposed to subvert tropes, they sure do use a fucking lot of them. I didn't smile not once during this episode, not a chuckle, not a thought, just a deadpan predictable glance.
>>
>>94475720
And having kids does? What are you trying to say?
>>
>>94475734
A don't know. How man mothers have killed their kid? More than you would believe I would not google it.
>>
>>94475585
>ACKNOWLEDGING STATISTICS IS FOR THE AUTISTIC, TOO BAD IM NOT AUSTITIC!!

>>94475668
Honestly, in nearly any survey if people are asked if they're happy they'd probably just go with yes. But anyway, having kids is a woman's MAIN biological purpose, why else do they have delicious milk-producing mammaries? Women were specifically built to have kids, a women who can't bear any children is seen as worthless. Yet even if a men loses his testes and penis can still be of use.
>>
File: whathappen.gif (854KB, 367x205px) Image search: [Google]
whathappen.gif
854KB, 367x205px
>>94474019
>show went to the shitter
gif related man , it hurts
>>
>Dude just put women in the military dude don't you care about equality! That's how you win wars, draft our daughters! It's HER turn!
>Dude I just remembered that women are fucking funny, pickle rick!
>What do you mean your wife cooked you dinner last night, what are you some kind of misogynist? I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!!

god fucking dammit where have all the good wives gone, i just want children, a happy wife and a meal cooked for me when i get home fuck you communists
>>
>>94475690
>>94475693
Yes, yes, the truth is violence against those who wish to live in delusion.
>>
File: 1499148254755.png (240KB, 432x429px) Image search: [Google]
1499148254755.png
240KB, 432x429px
>>94475416
The show clearly hasn't exhausted everything it can do, it would rather just be constantly just repeat the same exhausted "drama" over the last three seasons, or even better continue to shove cheap movie parodies in because they are easy and exploring other sci-fi elements is apparantly too scary.

This doesn't even have to the new writers (although it doesn't help that on top of every other issue they now have people who are inexperinced on the staff), the issues have been there since the second half of season 2. I'm trying to stay optismistic that the season could turn around, but I'm not going to give shitty episodes a free pass and not call them out like you. I'm not afraid to critic the show - but if you wanna keep licking the staff's asshole and pretend the same shit over and over is great television then you do you.
>>
>>94475781
I highly doubt you do anything that merits having a "good wife", anon.
>>
>>94475434
>>94475579
So you want Rick & Morty to skip straight to the plot and end basically because you're insatiable and you hate waiting. You seem to be saying that every episode where something important doesn't happen is filler and if a show isn't doing that it needs to get out of your face. How is having a funny episode every once in a while just create a drawn out wreck? Such overdramatic hyperbole and entitlement.

Oops, I mean WORST EPISODE EVER!
>>
>>94475781
There never were any. Society just used to pressure them into behaving like adults.

Hypergamy exists within them all.
>>
>>94475606
>no person with kids has ever killed themselves or their kids
>a person with a dog killed themselves
>if you buy a dog you will kill yourself
>having kids cures all mental illness which is why no one ever has parents who are fucked up or anything

????
>>
>>94475776
I acknowledge them, I'm just not going to let them rigorously define the direction in which my life is headed like you seem all too happy to do. Because (say it with me) I am not autistic.
>>
>>94475740
Clearly putting words in my mouth.
>>
>>94475816
>damage control
>>
>>94475606
I can't believe she would be so selfish as to leave her son all alone in this world. I mean, he could be a fucking model
>>
>>94475740
Suicidal ideation, though, is.

And is often brought about by depression in the face of an unchangeable fact.
>>
>>94475796
that's a fair assessment, i guess i really am purposeless but that's okay because we've got nihilism and pickle rick haha! :P
>>
>>94475795
>but if you wanna keep licking the staff's asshole
Throwing the towel in early, I see?
>>
>>94475762
What are you talking about. The picture is shown as a counterexample to the claim that having a mental illness can be aliviated if you have something to get your mind off it (e.g. children or pets).
>>
>>94475781
Maybe don't marry SJWs and get out more.

Also are your socializing skills decent at least?
>>
>>94475781
then go outside and get yourself one, retard.
>>
>>94475776
Yeah, because society is designed in a way to make people feel worthless. A man doesn't have to worry about losing his worth in society because he isn't measured by what he is, but by what he does. The second the money, fame, and bitches stop flowing he's discarded like a used condom and left to dry. He can't lose his worth because he never HAD worth.
>>
>>94475838
If we won't, Islam will.
>>
i don't know if it's beth and rick who are BTFO or the kids who are BTFO by that session
that ignoring in the car scene showed how bad things have truly gotten
i think jerry actually saved face by divorcing and pulling out of this fuckin mess
side note i hate having a driven plot and not having the show be 'justin roilands autistic adventures'
>>
>>94475781
You know how I can tell you haven't had an actual conversation with another human being in quite some time?
>>
>>94475847
My socializing skills are fine. I think i'm just projecting because I'm not happy with my current girlfriend but I'm too much of a bitch to break it off.
>>94475876
sometimes you just have to let the sperg out, dude. anonymously is the way to do it.
>>
>>94475846
Why the fuck are you even bringing up mental illness?? That wasn't even being discussed.
>>
>>94475803
Having a funny episode is fine. Its that people expect an arc to last maybe 2-3 episodes to resemble some sort of story. I'll be honest, I don't mind some of the over the top memey shit, but its gotten to the point where its bigger than the show and its story. You can see the writing is kind of fucked, the writers painted themselves into a corner with these interesting storylines but did nothing with them. The series has gone from an uncaring psychopathic scientist to a screaming meme machine.

I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIICK
>>
>>94475781

You'd be just as miserable if you were married with kids. How many men off their families and themselves when they lose their jobs and realize they all face starvation on the streets? Having a family and a job you hate often brings many miseries and hardships you aren't supposed to talk about. You could have trouble making ends meet, a kid could be born disabled or someone could get sick. Life has never been so simple and there's no magic bullet to happiness.
>>
>>94475826
??? Maybe you are just emotional or something. Chill out, grab a drink, read what I said and come back with something you actually disagree with rather than gaslighting.
>>
>>94475840
I agree bruh. Just gotta carpe diem or something or whatever
pickle diem bruh
>>
>>94475399
you mean like you're doing now

:3c
>>
>>94475740
It's close to one, yeah. The closest thing we can come to when asked the meaning of life, is procreation. Actively taking a stance against it is either self-denial fuelled by a tangential mental illness of a direct retardation of your mind.
>>
>>94475902
>>Why the fuck are you even bringing up m
Dude the picture shows someone commiting sucide after having been a pet owner. The only thing that you could get from that picture is

Having a pet doesn't help mental illness
>>
>>94475931
>meaning of life is procreation

Nope
>>
>I want to be a doctor!
>Oooh, sorry, anon: these statistics say you can't be a doctor. Instead, you have to go fuck yourself.
>What? I don't want to go fuck myself.
>You have to. The statistics said so.
>So?
>Wow, that's pretty immature of you, anon. If you were smart you'd drop out of college right now and do what the statistics command.
>>
>>94475937
God isn't real
>>
File: 1393732011446.gif (2MB, 517x400px) Image search: [Google]
1393732011446.gif
2MB, 517x400px
>>94475894
>my socializing skills are fine
>Im to much of a bitch to break it off
>>
>>94475939
>the one global purpose of all living things
>but my career is ACTUALLY the meaning all along
Sorry
>>
>>94475905
This is true, I don't feel good so fuck this I'm sperging out on /co/ like a retard the fuck am i doing
>>
>>94475937
>God given
>Deserve
Them's some fancy words you're dropping all of a sudden, man.

God probably isn't real and nobody deserves or is entitled to anything.
>>
File: 1501990677553.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501990677553.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I mean, fuck, are you guys not going to talk about how fucking amateur this whole episode was? "Hey, audience, if thinking is too hard for you :( here's the 'deep' meaning behind our main characters WACKY antics and justifications. Use this to discern who to like and not, and if that's too much work, here's random fight scene and poop joke :D!!!"

I don't even care about self-inserts, after Jared nothing fazes me on that front, but holy shit, I feel insulted and my time feels wasted.
>>
>>94475985
Same thing you do every day. Wasting your life in an attempt to escape
>>
>>94475980
I don't see how these two things are contradictory. You can be fine at socializing but scared of leaving your LTR.
>>
>>94475931

There is no "meaning." In an eyeblink of time your line will all be dead and gone no matter what. Also the difference in genetics between you and the rest of humanity and other organisms is so miniscule it doesn't matter a whit whether you reproduce or not.

Also if we don't destroy ourselves before then in a few generations we'll probably either replace ourselves with AI or engineer DNA to the point current codes are gona either way. DNA is a lot of inefficient garbage.

Such a goal is literally utterly meaningless.
>>
>>94476018
It's either that or we get Dan Harmon trying to upstage Inception for the fifth time.
>>
>>94475983
I hope all humans stop procreating for the next 40 years so the Earth can recover from what we've done to it. We have too many humans right now, I'm really happy not to contribute one more worthless parasite and that's that, my friend.
>>
>>94475887
Like all men need to spread their seed and if they din't tgey go full Elliot Rodgers
>>
>>94475983
>the one global purpose of all living things

W H O
H
O

C A R E S
A
R
E
S

Purpose is fucking meaningless and ultimately subjective.
>>
>>94475802
Way to fall for bait mang.
>>
>>94476053
the difference in genetics between us and a banana is miniscule too you know
>>
>>94475809
Theres many things that can contribute to a person committing suicide. But many women already have low self esteem and with no obligations they just off themselves. Theres people who HAVE stopped themselves from committing suicide purely because they have kids. To many, thats their only purpose.

>>94475887
I wouldn't say thats their ONLY purpose, but it is a major purpose. The worst is women have a limited window of time to do so, past a certain age the chances of having an austitic kid goes up, and you wait too long you can't have a kid all together.
>>
>>94476069
>refuses to acknowledge reality
This is going to make you happy, I just know it.
>>
>>94476064
This is actually true as I have lived with a permavirgin and he almost went Elliot Rodger mode after failing to steal my girlfriend.
Men go nut or go nuts, I say.
>>
>>94476032
Probably because a well socialized person would understand how much of a dick move treading water in a relationship is.
>>
>>94475887
>whether they admit or not
How convenient for your argument.
>>
>>94475573
>read some logs of trannies going through hormone therapy
https://youtu.be/_n5E7feJHw0
>>
I'M A CHILDLESS 30 SOMETHING MORTY HERE IS WHY NORMAL PEOPLE ARE TO BLAME
>>
>>94474019
YOU JUST HATE WOMEN!
>>
Reminder that this show is actually good and the people that criticize this show have shallow arguments for it.
>>
File: ee8.jpg (32KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
ee8.jpg
32KB, 500x334px
>>94476130
>wanting to be a normie
>>
>>94476099
I'm an entirely different person. I just find it laughable that you're preaching about this divine global purpose that a staggering amount of people don't even adhere to because we're humans and our advanced level of intelligence allows us to find pleasure and purpose in pursuits that aren't rutting in the mud like mindless beasts.
>>
>>94474876

Okay, and? She's right. Hell, his behavior is harmful to both himself and the Smiths. Rick blowing her off is exactly what he would do, but that doesn't make her any less right.
>>
>Oh boy a Rick and Morty thread!!
>Hahaha weird chink girl in the OP probably a SZECHUAN SAUCE reference xD
>its a women ruin everything thread
>>
>>94476018
Anon, it isn't a huge part of exposition, it's just saying the obvious. Everyone KNOWS this about the show, and the concept of the episode.

That's what the entire car ride back is for. I'm not saying the episode 100% worked, but it isn't about "hey dummies, incase you missed it heres the plot".
>>
>>94476116
It's not like it was never good. We've been together for years I just haven't been feeling it for a couple of months now. "Treading water" sounds like some hippie bullshit that's gonna lead to me having casual hookups and signing up for POZ swaps so I can have unprotected anal sex without worrying about HIV no thank you
>>
>>94475053
Him winning even when he's wrong is a common feature on the show and they have nothing to do with each other.
>>
>>94476090
That's what I mean. So your meaning is continuing a few random patterns of alleles for what. A few more decades or centuries at most. Then we're either going to have to reinvent ourselves to survive or just die off leaving a dead speck of dust floating in trillions of light years and years of time. You could leave something much more lasting by scratching graffiti on a rock and burying it.
>>
>>94476164
>couple of months now
Jesus christ, have a spine.
Also treading water is a pretty standard way of saying you are "stalling for time" in something.

You know...because when you are trying to swim somewhere treading water isn't helping you.
Swim to your destination, or swim back to shore. You do nothing by just floating there, wasting energy.
>>
>>94474683
>Not always. If you're average to good looking, all your activities are called into question, subtly or explicitly if you're into something nerdy. And if I'm bad at something, it's because I'm a girl and not because I'm still learning the system or whatever.

As much as I don't want to be dismissive, that's just the cards your dealt and you'll have to deal with them until the zeitgeist shifts.

No disrespect but most women tend to be nothing-burgers. I've only had a couple of times in my life where I've went "damn this chick really has something going on up there."

>Everything you do is called into question or has some seedy undercurrent to it, especially at work, where you have to balance feminine and masculine actions and energy so you don't offend anyone.

Women should just be women and men should just be men. It sounds dumb as fuck but I believe in segregated workspaces. I should work with women that have super tights obviously seductive clothing, but because it is a different cloth it is tame.

>And god help you if people think you're a slut.

Men like sluts and sluts are honest about their sexuality and keep out there in the open. There are repercussions though, most sluts HAVE MENTAL/EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS. But I don't get in relationships with sluts so that ain't my biz. I don't mind using their bodies though.
>>
>>94475697
The best parts of the episode were the therapy scenes, not some dumb 80s action movie bs.

I'm just tired of Beth being perpetually unlikable. Atleast with Jerry around you could make the argument she's reacting to him, but fuck S3 Beth is painful
>>
>>94476055
Or Dan attempting to upstage any popular blockbuster, alternatively he can just keep injecting his own personal relationship drama like he's already doing.
>>
>>94476124
This.

>>94475573
Go on any Tumblr or Tranny page and you'll see they have way more mental problems and are taking more medication than just for transitioning. Majority of them are also lying to just prove to all of us that they're smarter than us about gender and to come off as some pseudo-intellectual. A lot of them commit suicide anyway, even in a society that accepts them. Its just self hate mixed with mental problems.
>>
>>94474176
That's why it's racist. Beth was breaking the 4th wall there, saying the writers chose the most obvious and generic chinese name for a chinese character
>>
>>94474948
>Listen, I get shit-talking. That's fine. But if I make a mistake at Magic or X-Wing, the fallback answer is because I'm a woman. I'd rather be called dumb or a faggot, but that's not my reality, especially online once my gender's been found out.

So you'd rather replace one adjective used to insult you with another? Wow, very useful.

Guess what: You're a fag
>>
>>94476208
Funnily enough, it's women who create the stigma that surrounds sluts because sluts are a danger to their ability to lock valuable men into monogamous relationships. I've never met a guy who thought a slut was a bad thing.
>>
>>94476198
I'm stalling becoming depressed and alone because two months of a relationship going sour is not enough to justify the break off a relationship that has lasted years, yes. I'm glad we agree.
>>
>>94476136

Shit man since this whole fucking thread is just endless rants about women and crazy weird rambling about how you should kill yourself if you don't have biological children and fuck all about the show it seems to argue people do just have bizarre personal demons they're projecting onto the episode not against it.
>>
Broke: Beth is an asshole

Woke: Beth aggression arises from her not wanting anyone to attack the father she loves because for most of her life he left her behind and she doesn't want to experience this again.
>>
I started off hating this episode but after the fucked up debates it spawned I think I have to respect it on some retarded level despite it not being funny at all
>>
>>94475782
How is making baseless assumptions about strangers on the internet any form of truth? Get real.
>>
>>94476245

Go to /r9k/ and it's the same thing. These online venues are magnets for people with mental problems. People from 4chan are just more likely to kill other people before themselves than people from Tumblr.
>>
>>94476268
why did it go sour?
>>
>>94476268
Then be a well socialized person and have a fucking discussion with your spouse. If you cannot talk to him/her/zer/yourhand about your issues in your relationship...then get out of it.

If you can't or don't feel ready enough to do that...then suffering on an island isn't helping you either.
>>
>>94476257
This, sluts just lower the price of pussy. Women can cocktease men into doing whatever they want mostly, without having to engage in sexual intercourse all while keeping their attention. Through a slut in and the men that would bend over backwards now shifted their energy toward an easier gal.
>>
File: 1499479148601.jpg (58KB, 592x588px) Image search: [Google]
1499479148601.jpg
58KB, 592x588px
Why the fuck would Roiland and Harmon allow this? firt fucking rule SHOW DON'T TELL, what is this bulshit this is the most boring way of explaining rick, i hope this was another universe or some bullshit
>>
>>94476275
If people didn't realize that Beth wasn't a walking daddy-issues in season 1 and just an asshole then they were blind.

I actually feel bad for Beth's mom. She's clearly the most sympathetic character on the show.
>>
>>94476269
It seems to me no one is happy with how society is currently structured.
>>
>>94476275
How is that woke? They've all but said this several times in the past.
>>
>>94476350
>explaining rick

this didn't explain anything anon. Are you retarded? You knew all of this already. The therapist scene was purely to set up the car ride home, and them ignoring the kids.
>>
>>94476310
Because women are fucking work and if you reveal any vulnerabilities as a man suddenly your mystique vanishes and you are seen as the ordinary and flawed individual that you are. It's why old men in elderly couples always sit in a chair quietly minding their own business so they don't say something to fuck everything up.

>>94476335
Women don't want you to debate with them about your relationship, they want you to whisk them away with happiness and all kinds of emotions so they don't have to think about such things.
>>
>>94476350
>he says posting Super
Super is more disappointing than S3 and I fucking hate S3
>>
>>94476389
>deflection
It's okay anon, come back when you're ready to talk.
>>
>>94476389
What do you mean? What exactly happened because you don't seem to want to say.
>>
>>94475967
>>94476002
Alright that's cool. I hope you two enjoy discussing reddit and morty when you're in hell. I don't understand why /co/ tolerates shitty atheist propaganda like this show.
>>
>>94476351
Well she DOES have daddy issues, and expresses this through being a completely self-obsessed asshole.

the reason her and jerry "work" at all is, like the episode about their counseling...she feeds off his weakness. He will not leave her, so she can just toy with him like a cat.
>>
People, especially women, live a long time in this day and age. Compared to their overall lifespans their optimum time to produce children is short, 15-20 years. Also modern conveniences have significantly reduced the amount of time that needs to be spent on housework. Once the kids are in pre-school this would leave a lot of women stuck at home with hours of empty time. I think there's a significant number of women who would prefer the challenges, and social aspects of a job compared to the isolation of their house.
>>
>tfw s4s has better Rick and Morty discussion than /co/

>>>/s4s/5662468
>>
>>94476141
She should of been asking Rick why are you a Pickle Rick that would of given Rick a self serving sense of validation in that therapy for a highly intellectual scientist as himself is a complete waste of time. Which it is and this entire show is hinged around the fact that Rick is always right until the writer thought she could one up Rick by self inserting her worthless self into the show to outsmart a pickle, Rick.
>>
File: 05.jpg (95KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
95KB, 800x533px
>>94476336
The price of pussy is too damn high to begin with, and the simps that put these hoes on a pedestal make it harder on themselves and the rest of us. So if some girls wanna get loose then I'm game.

No man over the age of 16 actually slut-shames. And if he does he's just an uber virgin that couldn't get any so he has to take it out on the entire gender for no justifiable reason.

What women aren't honest about is how they slut shame each other, and they made men the middleman to fix their own gender's issue. The only real problem for sluts is that they are marked off the board for marriage or long-term relationships, because no one with common sense is going to be committed to a woman with a body count over 50.
>>
>>94476350
Harmon is a self-destructive alcoholic. He'll never make it past season two of anything without fucking it up. Heck, I'm surprised he made it past season one.
>>
>>94476365
Well compared to a lot of the people in this thread it's pretty woke
>>
>>94476308
Agreed, isn't that how Furry culture was formed? Prior to internet forums I think people who had these sexual fetishes for animated cartoon saw themselves as weird and kept it hidden. Now however they congregate and make their fetish into a culture and display themselves pridefully.

I always saw 4chan as a way to vent anonymously to each other. /r9k/ is just a sorry bunch of idiots who sit around and sulk with each other because thats all that they know how to do, and no one can judge them because they have no post history or bio.
>>
>>94476336
That's why women cultivate the image and identity of sluts while being of a more monogamous mindset. They dress and act like sluts to draw in valuable men who think they're getting a quick shag with an easy, fun-loving girl and then lock them into monogamous relationships once they sink their claws into them. It's really quite admirable how much more complex sexual dynamics are when you're a woman. It's not just "go around looking for pussy" like it is with us. They make themselves appealing, they lure us in and then they entrap us with pregnancy or by validating our need to be loved and nurtured.

Sometimes, I genuinely believe that modern men are more romantic than modern women insofar as they genuinely believe the lies they're being told. Women, meanwhile, know at the back of their mind that they're pulling strings and pushing buttons.
>>
>>94474683
>where you have to balance feminine and masculine actions and energy so you don't offend anyone.
Tell me about it. This is the hardest part of being a professional woman. How do you act capable without intimidating your female coworkers or bruising the tender egos of your male coworkers?
>>
>>94476398
>>94476409
I'd rather just vent angrily about the nature of male/female dynamics despite it not making me feel better in any capacity
>>
File: 13495.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
13495.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>94476423
>hell
>>
>>94476355
Most people never have been, since most societies have been structured only to benefit a few people at the very top. However I think the earliest pre sedentism structure where people were very closely connected and saw each other pretty equally in tight knit family groups are is probably what we're better suited to. Humanity spent over a hundred thousand years in this structure, and close hominid ancestors more like a million, so we're probably more adapted to that, not this isolation.
>>
File: 48012.jpg (114KB, 1708x959px) Image search: [Google]
48012.jpg
114KB, 1708x959px
>>94474019
I haven't seen a show fall off this hard after it's first season since Lost.

It was still a shit episode, but it was refreshing to see a little self-awareness against this show's virgin spreading ideology.
>>
>>94476423
holy shit, did you unironically just say I'm going to hell for not believing in jesus? is this an episode of the simpsons?
>>
>>94476433
>What women aren't honest about is how they slut shame each other, and they made men the middleman to fix their own gender's issue.

Bingo. Number of partners for women is like dick size for men. Yes, guys sort of care as far as they don't want to constantly run into guys you've banged and yes, women don't want, like, micropeens but otherwise each side over estimates how much it really matters.
>>
>>94476460
oh so you really are just a huge pussy and don't want to admit that you may have had some impact on why your current relationship is shit so you just blame it all on one person.
Why didn't you just say so to begin with?
>>
>>94476429
>hovering started the music in the thread
does the fucking quote hover feature literally create a new instance of the quoted thread OP?
seems inefficient
>>
>>94475750
Maximum autismo.
>>
>>94476484
You're probably right but I'm shitposting on /co/ anonymously because I'm depressed about my relationship so clearly you weren't dealing with top dollar to begin with
>>
>>94476504
Stop being such a little bitch
>>
>>94476423
>"oh /pol/ isn't here"
>thread about gender politics and Jesus pops up with barely anything to do with the show
>>
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─██████████████─██████████─██████████████─██████──████████─██████─────────██████████████─
─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██──██░░░░██─██░░██─────────██░░░░░░░░░░██─
─██░░██████░░██─████░░████─██░░██████████─██░░██──██░░████─██░░██─────────██░░██████████─
─██░░██──██░░██───██░░██───██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██───██░░██─────────██░░██─────────
─██░░██████░░██───██░░██───██░░██─────────██░░██████░░██───██░░██─────────██░░██████████─
─██░░░░░░░░░░██───██░░██───██░░██─────────██░░░░░░░░░░██───██░░██─────────██░░░░░░░░░░██─
─██░░██████████───██░░██───██░░██─────────██░░██████░░██───██░░██─────────██░░██████████─
─██░░██───────────██░░██───██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██───██░░██─────────██░░██─────────
─██░░██─────────████░░████─██░░██████████─██░░██──██░░████─██░░██████████─██░░██████████─
─██░░██─────────██░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██──██░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─
─██████─────────██████████─██████████████─██████──████████─██████████████─██████████████─
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
>>
>>94476518
Anonymously is the only place I can be a bitch though
>>
>>94476460
>I'd rather just vent angrily about the nature of male/female dynamics
Well you're being more of a woman than you are man with how you're acting.
>>
>>94476452
But it really isn't in the masculine soul to "love". I think that men fell into the female paradigm of long-term commitement and love. Women truly want one guy that is everything to them, but they'll relentlessly test him and make sure if he is a stable rock that she can stand on.

I have enough passion to love 5+ women easy, but due to how society works (and how complicated and annoying organizing and successfuly maintaining a harem would be), I would not even consider it for a minute.
>>
>>94476554
pichle
>>
>>94476568
>he's not a bitch in real life too

Do you even want to be like your hero, Rick?
>>
─████████████████───██████████─██████████████─██████──████████─
─██░░░░░░░░░░░░██───██░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██──██░░░░██─
─██░░████████░░██───████░░████─██░░██████████─██░░██──██░░████─
─██░░██────██░░██─────██░░██───██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██───
─██░░████████░░██─────██░░██───██░░██─────────██░░██████░░██───
─██░░░░░░░░░░░░██─────██░░██───██░░██─────────██░░░░░░░░░░██───
─██░░██████░░████─────██░░██───██░░██─────────██░░██████░░██───
─██░░██──██░░██───────██░░██───██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██───
─██░░██──██░░██████─████░░████─██░░██████████─██░░██──██░░████─
─██░░██──██░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██──██░░░░██─
─██████──██████████─██████████─██████████████─██████──████████─
>>
>>94476568
seems like youre a bitch in real life so enjoy your failure
>>
I'm really confused as to why everyone shits on season 2. Barring Interdimensional Cable and maybe the Purge episode, every single episode in season 2 was a hit.

>Fart/Jerry daycare episode
>Unity episode
>Get schwifty
>Microverse episode
>Marriage counseling episode
>Season finale

I'm tempted to say that season 2 was better.
>>
>>94476586
you're not very nice
>>
File: 1351502196390.png (146KB, 355x408px) Image search: [Google]
1351502196390.png
146KB, 355x408px
>>94474175
>good
It wasn't terrible but it wasn't GOOD but it was better than the dumpster fire that was last episode.
>>
>>94476554
>>94476585
Pichle Rich?

Your fail ass can't triforce can you?
>>
>>94476593
Well you just want to ceaselessly cry and not listen to advice. If you want to feel better about your shitty life then you should try to look for second opinions.
>>
>>94476568
It really isn't.
No one says you need to go cry your eyes out, but at the same time...honesty is appreciated.

More than likely, whatever this is IS your doing as much as hers. Figure out your Icebergs and work on that shit.

If you're worried about losing her over being a giant pussy...why are you being such a pussy?
>>
>>94476590
Season 1 was so much better than Season 2, so when S2 rolled around everyone shat on it.

Season 3 currently is doing aight in my book. The premiere was fucking fantastic, last weeks episode was steaming dogshit, and Pickle Rick to me was actually great.
>>
>>94476616
more like you're upset i'm witholding information because you want to give your two cents

>>94476623
Being honest with her just makes her withdrawal so I learned to just bury my grievances. I also like to maintain the illusion that everything is fine because it keeps her happy. I'm aware it's not healthy but I don't know what to do.
>>
>>94476664
>>94476664
is your name Jake
>>
>>94476590
I agree that season 2 was pretty good, Mortynight Runner is probably my favorite episode of the series. I think season 1 had much higher high points, but lower lows where as season 2 was more consistent but also felt more "safe". I think the fact that there was no real big "shock" episodes like Rick Potion #9 or Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind is why it gets so harshly criticized.
>>
>>94476672
No
>>
File: wake me up inside.png (479KB, 552x472px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up inside.png
479KB, 552x472px
Ausfag here.
Anyone got a download of the new episode?
We get episodes a whole week after airing.
>>
>>94474019
This is the best episode of the series
>>
>>94476711
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1POB3kl2MhI
took 2 seconds to find it on youtube.
>>
>>94476433
They made men the middleman in that a man is fine fucking a slut, but not marrying one. Women find out men don't want to marry a slut, then SHAME men to marry sluts so sluts can't lower the market value of pussy.

>>94476626
This.
>>94476590
Most were hit and miss, Fart and unity were good. Schwifty was just a lame joke, Ice-T and water-T BOOOOOOOOOO.
Microverse was good. Its just that there was more needless screaming of bullshit. Don't get me wrong, I think most of it is hilarious, but when its overly done to make Rick this CrAzY GUY!!! Its cringe. WOOOOO IM TINY RIICK!!! IM SMALL AND NOW CAN HUNT VAMPIRES WITH MY GRANDKIDS WOO!! TINY RIIICK!!
(this ep wouldve been 10x more interesting if it included fucking tracking and hunting down the vampire, instead it was another lame joke, he was found out off camera because his name was 'coachferatu')

Get Schwifty wasn't that bad, but it was just another excuse for lazy writing, nothing was particularly funny, it was just saying ludicrous random things for the sake of it. Oooooooh yeeaaah Take a shit on the floor! take your panties off!
>>
>>94476163
not the plot but what is going on with them and what is going to be happening the rest of the season
>>
>>94474876
sounds like business as ussual
>>
>>94476761
was kinda hoping for 720p at least (and the whole thing) but if that's all there is... Who am I to complain?
>>
>>94476822
I said 2 seconds. Don't expect quality.

Its already up on most torrent sites anyway.
>>
>>94474019
>morty peeing himself
>summer a drug addict
>beth's alcoholism not brought up
>therapist smarter than rick

it's almost like the person who wrote this episode doesn't understand the characters at all
>>
>>94476845
Nah it's good man.
Wasn't expecting a link immediately anyway~
>>
>>94476851
Yes, its trash we know.
THANK YOU HARMON FOR FEMALE WRITERS WHO DON'T KNOW THE SHOW THEYRE WRITING FOR!!!!

PICKLE RIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>94476851
i thought morty being the only one who actually liked the therapist was very in-character for morty
>>
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
>>
>>94476851
>smarter than rick
>tells rick what he already knows
>>
>>94476873
>y~
You're a faggot and clearly off site if you don't know where to find the link
t. Aus fag who isn't a poof
>>
>>94476884
It was fairly obvious summer liked her as well. That was the joke. The two "problems" were not the ones they came in for.
>>
>>94474019

To be fair, I don't think she would have had input over the character's design.
>>
>>94476894
i hope to see more of this
>>
>>94476851
You're right. I ignored the whole peeing himself shit before too. That is straight up retarded. Crying in class or something maybe but not incontinence. What the fuck.
>>
>>94474019
Episode was mediocre but the fact it's assblasting a lot of anons is hilarious.
>>
>>94474019
>Therapist pwns a wrecklessly suicidal man because he took a dig at her profession
brilliant writing
>>
>>94474019
show, don't tell is a fundamental rule in writing.

as in, show the characters traits or dysfunctions, don't tell us what they are

don't use a character to tell us, even if that character is a therapist

I thought Harmon was supposed to be a genius or something, how did this happen?
>>
>>94476851
>morty peeing himself
>not summer
>>
>>94476950
>how did this happen?
woman
>>
>>94476950
>thinks he's a genius of writing
>misses the joke entirely
>>
>>94474184
please dont post this
>>
>>94474386
>can't stop being a toxic influence on his family for... reasons?

Because caring emotionally is a sign of weakness to him, and he feels he has so many enemies that could easily take advantage of him if he had such a weakness. He wishes he could just disregard the connection entirely, but like he said last episode, doing so requires even more work for him to do that would entirely defeat the purpose in the first place.
>>
>>94474019
You people are worthless.

Like the shit-eating asshole who said there's no point to pointing out the character's character flaws in-show if they don't correct them - when they're talking about the episode that ended with the characters changing their behavior.
Honestly, you obviously enjoy eating your own shit, so why don't you eat shit and die?

You're the living failures who have spent the last week flooding the /co/ board with a meme echoing your own lack of self-awareness and you didn't even value the cartoon enough to pay attention? You devoted the last week of your lives to flood-posting about it!
How much more of a failure can each of you possibly be?
I mean, the creampuff who denies that femininity exists with a "hysterical" meme-post that's a decade too late to be lame thinks he has the respect of the board enough to issue little personal edicts to devalue actual content?
ProTip: you can't recognize femininity in women because you're a fairy!
Why aren't the mods mercy-banning him for the sake of his own fading self-respect?
And I just know someone's going to be too stupid to realize I'm calling them out right now when they respond to THIS post by admitting they don't understand what was said. Those that have read and comprehended this, you watch it happen.

You people are all complete and utter failures and it's ruining the rest of /co/ by association.
>>
>>94476063
I agree. We really need to take out India, China and Africa if we expect the world to survive
>>
>>94474175
This isn't a good episode like you feminist cunts say, but it isn't a terrible episode like the men's rights fuckers say, this episode was just honestly just meh. It wasn't shitty or great, it was just numbing
>>
>>94477142
thank you enlightened le alt-centrist
>>
>>94474019
Morty had a minute of dialogue. On a show called Rick and Morty.

But I guess it's okay, we had an unfunny monologue about Rick and HEZ A PICCKLE XD
>>
>>94474680
This. As Chris Rock said in his standup:

>You have the nerve, to call ME a liar?
>Look at yourselves, you yourselves are walking lies!
>Ya got high heels on, you ain't that tall
>Ya got makeup on, your face don't look like that
>>
>>94477142
You grace us with your decent from that most hallowed middle ground!
>>
>>94476607
agreed. I shouldn't be bored during a Mad Max parody done by Rick and Morty but wow did they blow my mind with that
>>
>>94477142
>ITS NOT GOOD OR BAD ITS JUST MEH
Meh on a great show = BAD

RICK AND MORTY ARE PROGRESSIVE AND COOL NOW BECAUSE OF THIS FEMALE WRITER!!! WOOOO PICKLE RIIIIIIIICK
>>
>>94474019
good job op you fucking misogynist

really the misogyny in this thread is ridiculous

you all just hate women

i mean, a lot of you don't like this episode and you argue your reasons for that but this issue is about my feelings

you fucking woman haters
>>
>fags who relate to rick BTFO

I love it. I fucking love it, 80% of the fanbase think this is some fucking smart show that's so deep and relate to themselves as rick. Being called "smart but lazy" as a kid they envision their life to be like rick's if they actually applied themselves instead of being shitposters on /co/. It's so god damn good. Oh you got a reference that is literally a majority of what this show is made of? You aren't fucking smart for realizing it. It means you watched a lot of crap in your life. Keep crying over your garbage pseudo intellectual show for manchildren. This is the big bang theory for edgy teens.
>>
>>94477065
>2 lines on R&M
>a whiny paragraph about nu-/co/
>NOT LISTENING TO PICKLE RICK IN THE HOUSE 10 HOURS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO72Lg7OZ6U
>>
>>94477065
>>94477258
are these posts real?
>>
File: Smg4u.jpg (95KB, 1000x785px) Image search: [Google]
Smg4u.jpg
95KB, 1000x785px
>>94474105
And we deserve to kick their asses when they get too retarded since we are their other halves. Don't forget that.

> tfw love bitch slapping deserving bitches.
>>
>>94474019
I don't see the resemblance.
>>
>>94477288
This is /co/ so no. It's just shit posting to get more people angry then what they already are. It's like a 10% chance this is uniornic and some retard from tumblr got lost.
>>
>>94476607
Fuck I missed last week's thread, what were people's problems with that episode?
>>
>>94477266
the comeback was garbage anon
The entire last 10 min screamed "WOMYN WON!!" in bad way , heck i even imagine Rogger telling that and still a garbage message.
Also i don't self insert as Rick , heck i despite that faggot. Rick is literally your average fedora.
>>
>>94477433
personally I thought it was hamfisted with the way they handled the message. also summer seemed a little too 'hardcore' from her previous episodes.
>>
>>94477288
Nothing is ever real here, which makes anons getting assblassted over "tumblr", "reddit" or "/pol" posts even funnier.
>>
>>94477444
>WOMYN WON!!
How? If anything, it seems that Beth is now an even unlikable sociopath with abandon issue, the therapy seems like a jaded mary sue but she's there to point out what's wrong with both of them.Either way, you should blame the self-insert, not "MUH WOMYN IS ALWAYS RIGHT"
>>
Is it just me, or was the animation for this episode leaps and bounds better than anything else in the entire series so far?

Like, holy shit. Some of it was very smooth and fluid.
>>
>>94476851
Are you implying our mandatory Annoying Orange diversity hires somehow effected the quality of our show?

You fucking misogynist shitlord!
>>
File: 1500185361298.gif (316KB, 450x187px) Image search: [Google]
1500185361298.gif
316KB, 450x187px
>>94474184
FUCK OFF
>>
>>94477279
>that uploader
Infinite kek
>>
>Entire show shows Rick being the typical "smart but lazy" person
>Lady therapist tells Rick that he is lazy
>Rick just stares at her like "yeah, I know that"

Why are people saying he was BTFO? All she really did was just state the obvious. Part of him being lazy is what causes problems to the whole family, and that's clearly not going to change. At least they are realistic, anybody that's been to a therapist of some kind, and is at least above average intelligence can tell you, that's exactly what they do, state some obvious fact you may have overlooked as if its some mindblowing revelation. If you have ever had your mind blown by a therapist, then you probably weren't very smart sorry.
>>
>>94477507
yeah , i blame the self insert and the weak comeback
Also hope Roiland doesn't post here anymore , this place will hate him and i don't blame them
>>
>>94475555
Why does everyone think everybody should want kids? They're disgusting, also I'm not a woman, so you can relax.
>>
>>94477554
You're an idiot.
>>
Watching it and this is unreal. It's just a woman vomiting words. This might as well be a fucking blogpost read by professional actors.
>>
>>94474688
>Him reconciling with his daughter was completely within his reach without ever listening to the monologue

He didn't reconcile shit. There was nothing to reconcile. Beth is still in denial about being cripplingly needy of her father's validation. Rick is still not trying to use his mind to actually fix the shitty things in his life that hurt other people.

They chose to ignore everything and go back to status quo, pretending everything is fine when it really isn't.

That is the point of Morty and Summer trying to get Beth to go to therapy again and being ignored.

The therapist failed.
>>
>>94476607
I liked the last episode.
>>
>>94477554
>lazy
That's not what it was about. To be honest I don't even think the therapised characterised Rick properly. He's not afraid of himself, resulting in episodes of deluded grandeur and complete depression. Rick is struggling with something more important. The nature to give a fuck in a reality where giving a fuck is sort of pointless. Rick for example doesn't need to care about anything. He can go to a dimension where everything he wants has occurred and he just died so he can take over. With that in mind, why even make robots to replace him and the kids? Rick is trying to force a journey to feel accomplished in rather than a destination. There's nothing for him to 'work' towards. He likely could just brain wash himself to whatever state he pleased. The trick is to keep caring about destinations when journey's don't exist any more. One way he's done this is by investing in people. His Morty for example is one current attempt. He didn't really care about the new summer but he still cares about his old Morty. There's no reason for this other than the fact that it's a limitation on Rick. He can't fix any mistake by running away if he needs his old morty. There's risk and meaning to his actions.
It's not even his original morty so it shows that he's struggling trying to add meaning. The other thing he does is try to run from the idea of desiring meaning itself by adventuring and drinking. Who needs meaning when you have to think about surviving?
>>
>>94477258
>thread all about what sluts and bitches all women are
>only a few posts even about Rick and Morty

Well anon looks like your ironic post is actually spot on?

Can't even figure out who is trolling or baiting who anymore. The whole thing has just been sad.
>>
>>94477065
Can you timestamp your bloody tampon?

Honestly hating on an episode that was legitimately sub-par is far less pathetic than making a tl;dr rant.
>>
>>94477705
Tour points would be a lot more convincing if they didn't include headcanon "It's not even his original Morty" nonsense.
>>
>>94477258
>womyn haterz
i like good female characters , not basically self inserts.
Listen to that speech again and tell me is not just trying to be deep and failed and every step to basically end in a "YAZZ QUEEN" moment.
Ifyou want an example of a good therapy episode watch the Hey arnold one with Helga.
This shit just scream self insert to please the celebrity.
I am ashamed i like Rick and morty before.
>>
So right is the highest level character in an rpg, has everything, done everything, even modded the game heavily, and now he's just looking for reasons to continue to play still?
>>
>>94477554
The sperging makes no sense. Rick wasn't BTFO. He's still a borderline Mary Sue like always who's more likely to just state the writers' mindset as truth than any other character. /co/ has noticed this before though outside of fanfiction there's nothing wrong with this "Sue" type depending on how they're written.
>>
>>94477760
It's not head canon. It's been shown in other episodes that he was around for Morty's birth, an even which didn't occur in his 'home' dimension.
>>
>>94477772

Rick is basically always shown as the awesome and ultimately right about everything if unpleasant character.

It's just that every now and then some other character (usually Morty) does get to actually call him out from his flaws which prevents his character from being Batgod tier insufferable.

This is no different and we've seen it plenty before. It's not like he got rekt it was just someone saying what everyone knew. Rick didn't give a shit.
>>
>>94477554
What's important is that Beth and the kids saw and heard it, not whether Rick was personally hit by it.
>>
>>94474019
I'm an unironic 14/88 kikehating Nazi.
I think women shouldn't get the right to vote, I think blacks need to gb2 Africa, I think Israel should be glassed and the survivors gassed...
I also think Season 3 is shaping up pretty well. Some of the things Wong said are important for self-improvement, the people getting triggered just realize that they're not doing anything to better themselves.
(((Some people))) want to make R&M fail because it's connecting with a lot of disenfranchised white youth. Hell, Pickle Rick said "9/11 was an inside job"! I can't even remember the last piece of fiction media that even glanced sideways at that rabbi(t) hole.
>>
>>94474154
Thanks for your insight Rick
>>
File: X_gon_giv_it_to_ya.webm (857KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
X_gon_giv_it_to_ya.webm
857KB, 1280x720px
>>94478093
>14/88
>gas the Jews
>(((echo)))
>9/11 was an inside job
>rabbi hole
>>
>>94474019
She didn't "PWN" rick, Rick wanted to "PWN" her and she told him the truth he doesn't want to hear based on what she knew about him and what he told her.

She wasn't portrayed as much of a "self instert" either, just an honest working person doing her job.
>>
>>94478093
Sonic Boom, f//am.
>I'll so something sciencist have only dreamed of
>prove climate change is real
>>
>>94478093
This is from 2012.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afvptzvgftU
>>
>>94478093
You retarded? 9/11 jokes have been kosher for years and everybody and their mother makes jokes about Bush and 9/11.
Do you call South Park "redpilled" too because they make jew jokes all the time?
>>
>>94478204
I did you should go to Reddit, you're more suited there
>>
>>94476664
>You're scared of her. You're afraid of her leaving, behaving or reacting in a certain way because you ultimately fail at being what she wants. That's fine. Whats more important is are you what you want to be? hiding in anonymity and venting your frustrations on anyone who will listen?
>>
>>94478514
>Whats more important

*What's more important
>>
>>94478549
Thanks, I'm trying to get better with my apostrophes
>>
>>94474019
A good example of 3D pig disgusting. I can hardly believe that Wong is based off her. She was the one voiced by Susan Sarandon, right?
>>
File: 175379650.png (448KB, 644x529px) Image search: [Google]
175379650.png
448KB, 644x529px
>>94474184
>>
>>94475781
what other anons said except this view is pretty common. most guys like this dont want "western" women and went back to their countries to get a wife. I've met two guys like this, one from mexico and another from kenya
>>
>>94476069
>you should just eat food and fuck all day like animals
>>
>>94474735
Wow that sounds rough, anon. Maybe you really should kill yourself.
>>
>>94474411
This. Women have less reason to succeed and invent and hone, far easier to let fear and failure consume you and fall backwards into mediocrity.
>>
>>94474019
episode was fantastic. Most of you are ill.
>>
>They told me I could be anything

>So I BTFO the ricktriarchy
>>
>>94474761
>>94474779
Samefagging whore
>>
>>94474019
She said it herself she doesn't judge. She was trying to bring to rick's attention that he wanted to die and that he probably should think about what hes doing to the people around him.

She never even said he shouldn't be trying to die, just that he had a choice in the matter if he wanted to take it.
>>
File: 1500693973560.jpg (19KB, 303x249px) Image search: [Google]
1500693973560.jpg
19KB, 303x249px
>>94476452
>Women, meanwhile, know at the back of their mind that they're pulling strings and pushing buttons.
Bro, women aren't nearly as devious and scheming as men. Only a man can be autistically driven enough to dedicate long hours, days, years of personal time to crafting a huge net of lies just to fuck with his enemies. I think because of this inherent capacity for deception, many guys will project hard and assume women are doing this to them too.
>>
>>94478473
Yeah Rick & Morty is totally connecting to white disenfranchised youth.
>>
>>94478473
But anon, that's a clip from that Nazi show you like
>>
>>94479154
>just to fuck with his enemies
you know real life isn't the same as fiction right?
>>
File: PutinPopular.jpg (48KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
PutinPopular.jpg
48KB, 800x500px
>>94479437
>>
>>94479437
You know enemies exist in real life, that big thing outside your echo chamber, right?
>>
>>94479479
Ah yes, those dastardly fiends who have upset the laws of truth and justice.
Fear not citizen the Fuccboi and his cumrades are on the case.
>>
>>94477659
She failed for now, but I guarantee you that it won't be forgotten. It's obviously this season's arc. I'm sure there will be a bunch of other little things that add up over time, until Beth finally puts her foot down and reconciles with Jerry.
>>
>>94474105
>other halfs
it's BETTER halves
>>
>>94479546
>trying this hard to strawman
Anon don't hurt yourself.
>>
>>94479776
Think he's just being sarcastic, mate.
>>
>>94478787
How can you make an argument like that when your entire point of contention is that people aren't breeding like animals?
>>
>>94476063
Alright, but what if this calm rationality of yours is hereditary in some way? Is that not a net loss?

I'm not saying you should or shouldn't -- certainly I'm not in any rush to go out and propagate -- but it seems like a good way to be outbred by less scrupulous folk.
>>
>>94476389
Doesn't really sound like all women to me. But I get what you mean have vulnerabilities as a man and being a little emotional open makes you look like a pussy. It's shitty feeling guilty because you're emotional guy
>>
>>94477333
Checked for truth.
>>
File: diane morgan aka philomena cunk.jpg (57KB, 480x721px) Image search: [Google]
diane morgan aka philomena cunk.jpg
57KB, 480x721px
Post funny women.
>>
>>94480247
you first
>>
File: 654576543.jpg (98KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
654576543.jpg
98KB, 500x333px
>>94474019
Rick was always a shitty Dan Harmon self-insert so I don't really see the problem.
>>
>>94480409
does that fat cunt actually think he's smarter than the people around him?
>>
>>94480511
Oh 100%.

It's the same thing that made Community unwatchable.
>>
>>94480529
what's roiland like then?
>>
>>94480535
Morty self-insert.

He seems like a sweet boy.

I think Harmon beats him.
>>
I did not understand that episode.
>>
>>94474175
Roiland. We know working with Harmon is Hell. So my sympathies.
>>
>>94477210
How was it progressive or feminist in any way? The therapist's gender didn't matter, the therapist herself wasn't a Mary Sue and Beth is a dumb bitch. Some tumblr feminist wouldn't make Beth a dumb bitch like this episode portrayed her as.

I can practically smell the sweat on your upper lip, you crusty sack. Acting contrarian on a board of contrarians is the least contrarian thing you can do, you wannabe-contrarian faggot.
>>
File: w1.jpg (254KB, 1261x716px) Image search: [Google]
w1.jpg
254KB, 1261x716px
why didnt we get an episode based around this, with rick and morty, instead of the shit we got?
was this the joke? you could have had this episode but you got pickle rick instead?
>>
File: vlcsnap-error811.png (582KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-error811.png
582KB, 1280x720px
>>94476305
>>
>>94481004

Because Jaguar is awesome, that's why.

But then anything with Danny Trejo is awesome.

Even Spy Kids.

Yes, SPY KIDS.
>>
>>94481081
I guess it was an episode with references for things I have never had any interest in. Too bad for me.
>>
File: SmarkTears.jpg (79KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
SmarkTears.jpg
79KB, 1310x873px
>>94481093

Well, I liked it. Pickle Rick Vs. a mischief of rats (yes, that's what a group of rats are called) was an awesome action sequence involving a pickle and a mischief of rats, so there's that.

Is there a .webm of that scene yet?
>>
>>94476255
But that's lazyness not racism
>>
>>94481119
you need to be 18 or older to post on this website
>>
>>94475606
Reminds me of the story in scripture when Caesar seized a single woman's pet monkeys. Top kek
>>
>>94481168
>copypasting a comment that's been ran into the dirt on a yearly basis even though /co/ is already filled with summerfags

You're doing a shit job at fitting in, kid.
>>
>>94481168

Good, I'm twenty-four years past that number.
>>
She talked too much. Kinda just tuned her out.
>>
what a boring episode. Nothing in it was worth half a laugh.
>>
Reminder that the therapist is Tammy in disguise and the reason the kids liked her is because it is part of Tammys plan to destroy Ricks family.
>>
>>94481186
you're 42?
>>
>>94474019
Can we talk about how Morty and Summer clearly should by living with their father and how Beth is just like her father and is a terrible influence on her kids?
At the end where she is ignoring her children's attempts to see that therapist again, and instead is talking about where to get wasted with her father to avoid the problems in her life and with her family is genuinely heartbreaking.
>>
>>94481217

Meaning of life, Anon.
>>
>>94481243
tfw she only cares about her dad and doesn't give a shit about her kids
>>
>>94481270
They really just need to have Rick bang Beth already so she can get over this Elektra complex.
>>
>>94476459
Get good.
Get so good that you don't need them or their opinions to succeed.
That's the dream.
Social economy is the reality.
>>
>>94474683
Sleeping with multiple partners is trashy. It's trashy if men do it it's trashy if women do it.
It instantly eliminates you as a viable partner because of the risk of disease and the risk of you sleeping around since you're so used to it. If you wanna be a slut that's fine and it's your own business. But don't act like we shouldn't judge you for poor self control in the same way we would judge and condemn a heroin addict. Also much like a heroin addict have fun with catching AIDS from the wrong needle going inside you.
>>
>>94474019
a woman trying to fix rick
>>
>>94475295
Maybe it would be easier if text flashed on the screen in big, bold, colorful letters telling you what emotion the characters were feeling, and if in the end one of the characters gave a speech summing everything up.
>>
>>94476255
This may surprise you, but different families can have the same names...
And this is especially true for the Chinese.
>>
File: 1488158956851.jpg (396KB, 605x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488158956851.jpg
396KB, 605x600px
>>94474176
That's the fucking joke. People call out racist shit where there's shit that isn't racist because THEY'RE the one with a racist perspective playing SJW.
>>
>>94481338
>It's trashy if men do it it's trashy if women do it.
That's the issue with some equality movements. Instead of fighting for human decency it's "I want to be just as shitty as you guys!"
>>
>>94474876

You're telling me you didn't know that and it took you two seasons and 3 episodes to figure that out and all it took was a self-insert?

Uhhh
>>
>>94477333
Pimp smack trips of truth have spoken
>>
File: 1502099860735.jpg (15KB, 222x395px) Image search: [Google]
1502099860735.jpg
15KB, 222x395px
>>94476152
>>its a women ruin everything thread
We wouldn't have so many threads about this in all the boards if it wasn't true to at least some extent.
>>
>>94481525
women ruin this board the same way they ruin /clg/ for themselves
>>
File: 1501825396051.png (252KB, 489x522px) Image search: [Google]
1501825396051.png
252KB, 489x522px
>>94475606
Hoyl shit, no wonder she killed herself; she looks like a fucking ayyylmao. Skin and bones with a noggin the size of a nigger. I hope those shitty eyebrows were drawn on. And who the fuck is her hair dresser that decided her face would look better without a frame of bangs to cover that fivehead?

Fucking shit, man.
>>
>>94474761
>I hope one day you wake up and realize the only person who matters in your world is you
While it's true for everybody, don't let it get to your head. Otherwise you become a selfish cunt

But honestly, what good is there in being selfless?
>>
>>94481554
>what good is there in being selfless?
This should be an art piece.
>>
File: 1501620393078.jpg (85KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501620393078.jpg
85KB, 1280x960px
>>94481190
>Kinda just tuned her out.

she probably started hitting too close to home for ya huh bud.

>That's the thing about work. It's not an adventure. You can't do it so badly you might die. But some people are okay with work, and others, well. Others would rather die.

really spoke to me and I think a lot of millennials who want meaning out of their jobs where there are none. people who don't have families don't really see the point of working, and it's harder to start a family now adays because of the problems others listed in our second wave feminism society. With affirmative action women can just as well earn a job for themselves and no one is pointing out just how much this has fucked the male female dynamics we've had going on since the fucking caveman era
>>
>>94475000
>Fun little article about how a woman built an all women fashion company, and it went under from constant backstabbing
That's hilarious!
>>
File: 1501442352261.jpg (22KB, 552x468px) Image search: [Google]
1501442352261.jpg
22KB, 552x468px
Why are you people still pretending to be surprised at Hollywood? You should be well familiar with this stuff by now.
>>
>>94481553
>noggin the size of a nigger

When was having a large head a black stereotype, you nigger obsessed mongoloid?
>>
File: 385.jpg (21KB, 317x267px) Image search: [Google]
385.jpg
21KB, 317x267px
This honestly DOES feel like shit that a 4th grader would make up. And I'm not talking about just the Asian woman.
>okay so my awesome super smart scientist character who DOESN'T REPRESENT ME AT ALL travels through dimensions and knows everything about everything and uses laser guns and fights aliens and robots and zombies and is super cool and doesn't take shit from anyone
>but then MY character that doesn't represent me that's also a girl comes along and owns your character because girls are awesome and better than icky boys
>>
File: mangbetu2.jpg (391KB, 2000x958px) Image search: [Google]
mangbetu2.jpg
391KB, 2000x958px
>>94481703
>>94481703
Since we wuz kangs and shit, dumbass.
>>
>>94481731
>implying all stories ever told aren't self-inserts in some way
But yeah, Rick n Morty is pretty obvious.
>>
>>94481742
>only negroes have heads like that

Go outside once in a while, you meme spouting autist. And good to know that you're so obsessed with them that you keep pics like that saved, you fucking weirdo.
>>
The episode was gay as fuck.
>>
File: 1437832799603.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1437832799603.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>94481768
It wasn't saved, I pulled it from google search when looking up "African skull shape"
>>
File: gay silence.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
gay silence.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>94481731

desu if a psychologist was a man the episode would benefit a great deal.

it's weird, but I can see it.

even black. or asian. yes, asian man.
>>
>>94482006
only females would take such a soft not-science field like psychology, us men are too busy doing real science haha amirite fellas?
>>
>>94475671
go outside and kill everybody who laugh at you
>>
>>94482024

maybe there are more women in psycholog - but for the storytelling purposes, taking in-universe context into account, it would work better.
>>
>>94481768
>And good to know that you're so obsessed with them that you keep pics like that saved, you fucking weirdo.
Where the fuck do you think we are?
>>
why didn't beth just put pickle rick in her purse and take him to therapy instead of taking the syringe in a fucked up passive aggresive revenge move?
>>
>>94474386

An episode being thoughtful doesn't make it good in a comedy show.
>>
>>94481731
anything sounds retarded when you speak like that.
>>
>>94482208
Because had the episode been written by a man they would have done the logical thing and take Pickle Rick but since it was written by a woman they did the spiteful thing and take the syringe.
>>
>>94474175
>written by women
>heavily features therapy
Write what you know, eh?
>>
>show is called Rick and Morty
>morty wasn't even a character in this episode
>>
Where do i have to go to beat the shit out of dan harmon while making that little worm roiland watch?
>>
>>94474019
>>94482676
>Shows called rick and morty
>is about rick and morty going on outlandish science adventures.
>Show becomes about a dysfunctional family
>morty takes a back seat to the rest of his family
What the fuck happened? This show was amazing when it was about wacky adventures with some sweet moments written in. Now its like the producers saw how popular those moments where and decided to get rid of the adventure aspect of the show. I want to go back.
>>
>>94481950
Can you unslav those runes for me. I'm interested.
Thread posts: 450
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.