[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unsounded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: best boy and third best girl.jpg (289KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
best boy and third best girl.jpg
289KB, 600x900px
Can she smell Timofey?
>>
>>94472126
>You SAW the red ghosts?

That seems to say she shouldn't have been able to, another weird Sette trait confirmed?
>>
>>94472126
>Timofey, make yourself useful.

>And with that, we're on hiatus for two weeks while I travel to Washington DC and attend Otakon. I'll have volume 1, magnets, keyrings, and prints. More excitingly for me I am completely finished with the volume 3 print book, so once I get back I can return to making new pages full time while I wait for the printer to do their stuff. You don't know how hard it's been for me having to eat up my buffer for the sake of working on the book. But at least I'm pleased with how it's turned out. Ah, but anyway, updates will resume on August 21st, a week after my birthday. Be safe until then, kids! :3
>>
>>94472243
Couldn't everybody?
iirc they hid from them and used a big fan. Also the eels could interact with things unlike regular smoke eels
>>
In the words of Reverend Father Uncle Ruckus (no relation)

READ NIGGA, READ
>>
>>94473410
She can't she don't think so gud
>>
>>94472302
I thought everybody could.
He doesn't know about settes khert adventures does he?
>>
>>94472126
>Best boy
>Best girl
Yes, my OTP nears fruition for I am blessed by the Khert
>>
>>94474972
But Matty is nowhere on this page
>>
>>94472243
He could just be expressing surprise that she was in the middle of all the action with the red ghosts.
I hope they get along. Timofey is a dork but I love him. Hope Sette might accidentally murder him with her memory-cutting hands.
>>
So we ship those two now right?
>>
>>94477030
Hope she doesn't, that is.
>>
>>94477071
I ship Sette and Jivi. Did you see the way she looked at him when he was diving to save Iori? Or the way she nicks his hat and invites him to join her gang? That's urchin flirting. Shame Jivi is too xenophobic and principled to be into her.
>>
>>94474972
but timofey is a girl
>>
>>94472284
and on such a cliffhanger! too cruel, cope, too cruel
>>
>>94477908
interesting idea - though that wasn't a look of adoration, that was sette's "amaze-balls" facce

girl was just impressed at the boy's cojones

no, not like that

though it WOULD add more layers to the sette suffering of the past few pages, and that's always interesting - boy she likes she's been trying to be nice to hates her and hurts her deep. interesting new layer to that relationship
>>
>Gafkovich
Why does Timofey have a slavic surname?
>>
>>94472126
>Can she smell Timofey?
Probably, but only because he's put on too much ghost cologne.

Seriously, anytime we see him he is startled, overly-excited, crying or otherwise over-emotional. And now all of a sudden he is playing all smooth and suave.

We see your game, Timofey.
>>
>>94472126
I told you fuckers it wouldn't be Minnow helping her. Though I didn't expect it to be him.
>>
>>94479978
This frees Minnow up for her to spy on Duane/Jivi, then?
>>
File: ch11_22.jpg (337KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ch11_22.jpg
337KB, 600x900px
>>94472126
>You fear them
I don't think Sette is going to be giving Timofey the answer he expects here. What we've consistently gotten from Sette vis-a-vis the memories of pain, both in the red eel form and otherwise, is pity and sympathy. Her rant here isn't one of some afraid, but someone who inherently rejects what she feels is the unfairness of the way the world works.
>>
>>94472302
>>94472243
Red ghosts =! smoke eels. Sette saw the actual ghosts and they talked to her directly.
>>
>>94477908
That's never gonna be a thing with all the freak-labeling. That sticks with you.
>>
>>94481821
Her Da's done worse and she still loves him.
>>
>>94472126
what comic is this?
>>
>>94484575
nvm I'm a moron
>>
>tfw no Unsounded RPG ever
>>
Thinking about it, it's probably more likely Nary doesn't have any concept of good parenting than that he actually doesn't give a shit about Sette.

When's he showing up?
>>
>>94485505
Ashley said Nary's mom is nice as hell and was sweet on Sette. It's a wonder with Nary. Everybody we have met from Sharte refers to her as Nary's kid, even Ana and Stock. He doesn't use her for anything and has no reason to take care of her or keep up the charade. Either he is legitimately her dad or he adopted her. That is one of the only things from her memory we know is true. So him abusing her could be him just being an asshole. That being said I think leaving her out of the plan was simply because he doesn't trust her enough.
>>
>>94486310
I'm not looking forward to the young capitalists corp coming out and un-ironically liking 'Nary. I can guarantee an instant shitposting avalanche the page he appears.
>>
>>94486310
It's more complicated than that, I think. Imagine you have a kid and you're expecting them to take over the family business one day. But that kid just doesn't age. She doesn't get any older, she doesn't get any smarter. She's still always got the mind of a kid and always will. Who will provide for her when you're gone? How will she learn to care for herself?

I don't doubt that Nary's got some care for her, and I don't doubt that he wouldn't be too hard on her and sometimes abusive even if he did. I think that's part of the family they come from. But add in the fact that she's unaging and her existence is unprecedented and he probably has no idea how to react, feeding into him abusing Sette or possibly trying to push her to grow up even more.
>>
>>94487272
Part of the problem might be Sette clearly isn't as cut throat as Stock/Nary. She is afraid of blood and even stopped Duane from killing people. Her bad guy level stops at thievery she couldn't do the darker stuff.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.