[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inhumans is getting destroyed at the TCA's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 434
Thread images: 66

File: inhumans.png (38KB, 515x577px) Image search: [Google]
inhumans.png
38KB, 515x577px
My god
http://uproxx.com/hitfix/inhumans-panel-tca-batman-v-superman-sad-affleck/2/
>>
Inhumans was probably better off as a movie than a tv show.
>>
>>94471187
Get fucked, Ike.

This is what you deserve for trying to get rid of Mutants.
>>
>>94471279
I think it was better off not being adapted to live action at all.
>>
Good.
>>
>>94471290
>ike had a passion project
>spends very little for his vision amount and most of it on imax cameras
>spends little on special effects
>hire scott buck cuz hes cheap
>rush it out the door
ike kiked his own passion project and now its biting him in the ass. good
>>
Ha ha, fuck you Perlmutter.
>>
File: 1471377194255.jpg (51KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471377194255.jpg
51KB, 720x400px
>>94471382
>A Jew so Jewy he Jewed himself

Incredible.
>>
>>94471382
More like he had a passion project that he really wanted to be a movie, but was eventually taken out of his hands and forced to be a TV series. The result is still Ike being a moron, but I doubt he purposefully sabotaged his own vision (beyond the stupidity of trying to push the Inhumans in the first place).
>>
File: IMG_5832.png (28KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5832.png
28KB, 354x286px
Music to my ears.
>>
>>94471382
>Ike
>passion
No. Ike has only hate and avarice.
>>
File: DGlkUNFUwAAitac.jpg (253KB, 1198x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DGlkUNFUwAAitac.jpg
253KB, 1198x1200px
Just Buck My Shit Up, SENPAI
>>
>>94471508
I feel bad for those actors. They probably didn't know what they were getting themselves into when they got their roles.
>>
>>94471187
Scrap the entire Inhumans premise and migrate the best of its storylines/budget to SHIELD season 5
>>
So will this show be canon to AoS?
>>
File: ben-affleck-inhumans.jpg (219KB, 650x392px) Image search: [Google]
ben-affleck-inhumans.jpg
219KB, 650x392px
>>
>>94471602
>>94471604
please dont ruin agents of shield, its been amazing these last 2 seasons
>>
>>94471602

Yeah I mean AoS has already become the Inhuman Show... They might as well just give the proper Inhuman cast to them. In fact with the blind guy and the Inhuman base... that would have been the perfect time to introduce Blackbolt and the rest...

But it's not too late for them I think. I don't really give a fuck about Marvel anymore and I'm literally boycotting the MCU but I still feel sympathy for AoS because it gets the short end of the stick.
>>
>>94471581
Same here.
>>
>>94471382
>spends very little for his vision amount and most of it on shitting over the X-Men*
ftfy

The IMAX thing was damage control after Feige cucked him out of Marvel Studios and cancelled the Inhumans movie.
>>
>>94471678
It has been. I just wish Ike would funnel all of his IMAX $$$ back into the show that actually successfully did the Inhumans storyline (AoS) well, rather than funding a show to convey the royal family storyline
>>
PEACE TO CYCLOPS

FUCK THE INHUMANS
>>
Good, fuck Inhumans. They are fucking called MUTANTS! MUHvel can fuck themselves for being greedy fucks trying to kill of the X-men franchise because they do not have movies rights. They have no one else to blame but themselves for selling off all those IPs for movie deals.
>>
>>94471581
>They probably didn't know what they were getting themselves into when they got their roles.
Work for Marvel? SIGN ME THE FUCK ON!

Ignorance was their demise.
>>
>>94471187
DID SOMEBODY SAY BATMAN V. SUPERMAN?
>>
>>94471581
They aren't some powerhouse draws. I'm sure they are just happy to get the work.
>>
File: Ultimatum.jpg (75KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimatum.jpg
75KB, 480x480px
>>94471508
>>
CYCLOPS WAS RIGHT

FUCK THE INHUMANS

BLACK BOLT A SHIT
>>
>>94472165
Is that what Loeb looks like these days?
>>
>>94472234
Losing a kid will fuck you up, yeah.
>>
>>94471678
>amazing
>AoS
Wat
>>
>>94472263
and so does working under ike
>>
>>94471765
Same here, AoS is the major redeeming part of Marvel TV/Netflix (aside from Daredevil S1 and specific episodes of Luke Cage and JJ)

The only way I could see this fixed is if S5 of AoS (which is likely to be in space) is if plot relavent characters from IMAX's Inhumans appear on AoS. Maybe an arc about Maximus and SWORD teaming up to fight a rogue Cree fleet?
>>
>>94471604
AoS isn't canon itself so I don't know how that works.
>>
>>94472427
>>94471678
>>94471604
I honestly did not know people still cared about that show. Seems like trash. I couldn't care at all after the first couple of episodes.
>>
File: Wolverine.png (289KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wolverine.png
289KB, 576x720px
Those X Men rights are looking kind of good now, arent they Marvel? Do yourself a favor, get out your checkbook, and see if you can salvage whats left of Fantastic 4
>>
>>94472678

Ike just can't wrap his brain around why the X-Men are popular, and remain popular despite his constant attempts at squashing them.

And Disney doesn't realize that if they just buy back the movie rights to the FF and X-Men stuff, even if it's a steep bill, they'd make more money in the long run.
>>
>>94471187
Is it possible that this won't even see TV?

It looks like the very definition of failure.
>>
I want details of what happened there. Was it a bunch of nervous card reading trying to save face after the laughingstock at SDCC?
>>
>>94472538
it was meh then it got decent. then good then goat. i dont recommend it to people tho since you gotta slog through 2 seasons of mary sueness.
>>
>>94472884
The X-Men feel like a more coherent story with non-reactive motivations and arcs to most readers.
>>
>>94472678
>>94472884
You can't buy something that isn't for sale
>>
>>94471382

Ike has all the negative stereotypes associated with being Jewish, but somehow doesn't seem to have any of the business acumen, foresight, or ability to research his market.
>>
>>94472538
They don't but for some reason there's a very vocal minority here on /co/ who always shit up threads.
>>
>>94473034
This.

Not to mention the only reason Fox is making FF movies is to keep Disney from getting the rights.
>>
>>94473034
Thats why I never said X Men, we all know FOX isnt giving that up. F4 is a small possibility, but even there FOX could crank out a shit animated film and keep the rights solely to ensure Marvel doesnt make a dime. They're still pissed about the Daredevil thing
>>
>>94471319
Let's be honest, it was a shit idea even when Kirby did it. It would be shit in animation. It will be shit on ABC, like everything else on ABC. If Kirby couldn't make this work, no one ever will.
>>
>>94472538

Because I stuck with it and it got way better. I feel like it's a kid who wasn't really good at anything and now they're actually starting to shine and no one notices or cares. But I've already abandoned Marvel as a whole.

But recently I realized AoS was still DVR'd and taken up space on the DVR and I needed to delete it or watch it. So I watch it, feel like I'm trying to support someone's efforts.

It's an underdog show. But it DOES get better.

>>94472983

>i dont recommend it to people tho since you gotta slog through 2 seasons of mary sueness.

That's what I actually liked about this last season I'm watching. I'm on the LMD stuff. They gave a whole half season to Ghost Rider, while doing BOTH Ghost Riders which Marvel needs major props for. But still... I'm losing heart.

It's hard sticking to something you don't even know if you like any more.
>>
>>94471581
Reminds me of the Gus actor of Breaking Bad. When they offered him a role, he asked "TV or movies?" When they said TV, he turned them down.
>>
>>94473521
Are you saying Fantastic Four was bad from the get-go?
>>
>>94471319
/thread
>>
>>94473034
>You can't buy something that isn't for sale

Everything is for sale if you're willing to pay enough.
>>
File: tumblr_nhbzf9ttA71r9u466o1_500.jpg (70KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhbzf9ttA71r9u466o1_500.jpg
70KB, 500x699px
What gets me is that Ike Perlmutter's logic doesn't even make sense.

>>Inhumans was going to be an X-Men killer.
First of all, Marvel has an X-Men killer. It's called the Avengers. Second, why does the MCU need a mutant allegory?

And the biggest fault of all: IKE PERLMUTTER DOESN'T GET THAT X-MEN ARE POPULAR BECAUSE OF THEIR CHARACTERS, NOT THE RACISM METAPHOR! The racism stuff is just a way to stir up drama and most of the time, X-Men are doing stuff like going into space to fight a giant flaming bird that was one of their members. That shit goes far beyond the "accepted into society" shit. What has Marvel done to make the Inhumans characters become memorable? They just pushed Medusa a lot mainly cause "LOL, her hair powers are funny" and give her plotlines like "I'm sleeping with Human Torch now". Ike had no fucking reason to push the Inhumans! Hell, why not push the Eternals while you're at it?!

And what kills me? The part that KILLS me? I was excited for the Inhumans film. I thought it would be a cool property to bring to screen because it was so obscure. Because I didn't know much about it. And yet with the film DESU, Ike had to rush a show out within this year, 2 years before the film's intended release date because he's so damn desperate for Inhumans to be this mega hit. What the fuck was so necessary for the Inhumans to be rushed so badly?! Why is he so convinced these characters would somehow be this mega breakout that would make people go "I want Karnak instead of that stupid Wolverine"?

I'm at a lost. I'm at such a lost that I can't believe that the CEO is making such a stupid decision that nobody likes but is so insistent that it needs to happen even though there really is no reason for this push to happen at all.

Also, the irony that Ike has been blocking a female superhero film for so long, and now Wonder Woman is one of the most talked about films of the year is hysterical.
>>
>>94471382

Oy. Vey.
>>
File: 1467199888272.png (82KB, 179x359px) Image search: [Google]
1467199888272.png
82KB, 179x359px
>>94474516
Don't forget Ike only allowed Captain Marvel on the schedule so the Kree stuff could set up Inhumans.
>>
>>94471508

YOU USED TO CALL ME ON MY CELL PHONE
>>
GAS THE INHUMANS
MUTANT WAR NOW
>>
>>94471187
Would a Black Widow solo (feat. Hawkeye) movie have actually worked?
>>
>>94471382
>>94471445
>passion project
That implies Perlmutter had a genuine love of these characters and the lore. He doesn't. He just wanted to replace mutants in the Marvel universe because Fox has the rights to the mutants. But not even his pettiness can overcome his Jewish instincts to pennypinch.
>>
>>94474606
It's funny because the mutants were the ones who were gassed to death.
Interesting selection of a killing method considering Ike is a jew.
>>
>>94474516
2017 has basically been Ike getting btfo.
>>
File: ayyyy lmao.gif (3MB, 378x261px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy lmao.gif
3MB, 378x261px
Somebody tell me about the inhumans. Who are they and why does everyone hate them so much?
>>
Jesus years of inhuman shilling all for this
>>
File: cuck bolt.jpg (342KB, 1280x2028px) Image search: [Google]
cuck bolt.jpg
342KB, 1280x2028px
>>94474686
they literally almost gassed the X-men to death also their queen is a slut
>>
>>94474581
Oh...wow...
I thought the deal was that Fiege would do Inhumans for a Cap Marvel film, but no that makes a lot more sense. God, how is Perlmutter still CEO?
>>
>>94474721
Second largest stockholder at Disney.
>>
>>94472538
>I couldn't care at all after the first couple of episodes.
And there's your problem
>>
>>94474614
We'll see in Phase 4, cause it'll probably come. At this point, it seems that Marvel is throwing their weight into their budgets now so everything from now on will be a lot more wild than the previous 2 phases.
>>
>>94474614
When would it take place? Pre 2008 Iron Man?

I'm not sure about a movie, but I'd like a 30 minute special that tied Hawkeye's and Blackwidow's backstories together, as well as cameoing Black Widow's mentor (Hydra Bucky)
>>
>>94474655
I wonder if Ike Perlmutter can even name all the Inhumans in the Royal family...
>>
>>94474614
Yes.
>>
>>94474686
they're just mutants v.2 same arguments apply.
>>
>>94472018
Yeah but from the sound of things the guy playing Black Bolt put a lot of work into it. Sucks that it'll all go to waste
>>
>>94474686
They're mutants except the Kree made them instead of being a mutation.
>>
>>94474734
That's the scariest thing I ever heard, and now I'm imagining what would happen if he became largest shareholder.
>>
>>94474286
If they weren't then why don't they have any good movies?
>>
>>94474614
The best movie in the series so far is Cap feat. Widow and we're about to get Thor feat. Hulk.

It absolutely could have worked.
>>
>>94474740
>We'll see in Phase 4, cause it'll probably come.
ScarJo popularity has declined so much these last years, all of her non-Marvel projects have flopped and by that point they'll already have Captain Marvel as their flagship female. Hell in the Infinity War trailer leak she barely got a cheer.
I seriously doubt a Widow movie will happen.
>>
>>94474686
They're mutants 2.0 with a lot of bad storylines in recent years, aka genociding the mutants with their magic gas cloud.

The only modern story line that managed to make Inhumans as a concept work in the MCU was Agents of SHIELD seasons 2-4. This IMAX spinoff seems to have no meaningful connection to SHIELD, and it will likely suck as did Dexter season 8
>>
>>94472339
>he doesn't know
wew. Better than GotG 2, Spider-man or Dr. Strange, that's for sure.
>>
>>94474777
Well, that's only because he owns 1/3 of Marvel. It's not like he has any input in other Disney's projects, I mean they kicked him out of the movies.
>>
>>94474734
He's more like 4th.
>>
>>94474880
>The bullet line is all the more significant, as it is well known that Perlmutter carries a handgun with him. Deadline has reported that;
>Sources now tell me that all three female executives in employments disputes with the Walt Disney Co have settled – including one today — many months after the women lost their jobs in a Department Of Consumer Products reorganization set in motion nearly a year ago by Marvel boss Ike Perlmutter who is Disney’s 2nd largest shareholder. Former DCP head of fashion and home products Pam Lifford, former chief financial officer Anne Gates, and former DCP HR exec Susan Cole Hill were all represented by the same attorney with the Pasadena law firm Hadsell, Stormer, Keeny, Richardson and Rennick which has sued Disney in other employee rights cases. According to my sources, the three women who are all African Americans referred to themselves as “The Help” – a reference to last summer’s hit DreamWorks movie distributed by Disney and set during the civil rights movement about black maids in Mississippi.
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/08/18/isaac-perlmutter-gets-the-press-attention-hed-rather-avoid/
>>
>>94472678
Everything is for sale, for a certain amount.
>>
>>94474780
The quality of the adaption doesn't have jack shit to do with the quality of the source material.
>>
File: V4Ubn.jpg (467KB, 1280x1968px) Image search: [Google]
V4Ubn.jpg
467KB, 1280x1968px
PRESS X TO SPIT ON GRAVE
>>
File: Balloon head.png (315KB, 610x306px) Image search: [Google]
Balloon head.png
315KB, 610x306px
>>94474516
You know what, I'm not done being mad.

Why the everloving fuck did they think that having the Inhumans gas cloud killing mutants was a good idea? Even worse, they treated the X-Men like villains and Inhumans as heroes over it! Soule gave that fucking "Peanut allergy" explanation over it! And the disgusting part was how Medusa and Blackbolt getting back together was treated as this humongous, monumental moment?! GET FUCK MEDUSA! The fact you were killed in two separate Secret Wars books shows that you're just the worse!
Hell, there were red flags ever since Fraction left! What was the plan for the Inhumans? Because it kept changing with no explanation! Blackbolt in Infinity hinted at having a plan why he released the Terrigen Bomb, but we never found that out. Hell, why is Blackbolt still alive and treated like a hero? The guy has done shitty thing after shitty thing, and nobody has called him out on it!
Oh, and what's amazing is that this Inhumans series is pretty much another version of Thor! A floating city of aliens where the royal brother is evil and tries to take over the city? Was there even a plan beyond the first season? Or would it just be Maximus as the villain over and over again?

If Marvel had their act together? Maybe this could have worked. Like, before the Inhumans series started, create a coherent look for the Inhumans that isn't peasants in some medieval town!
>>
>>94474946
>>Everything is for sale, for a certain amount
Maybe, but no one is dumb enough to pay 10 billions for the Fantastic Four.
>>
>>94473034

Disney has all the money in the world and something to spend it on.
>>
File: 1086391487471.gif (44KB, 198x240px) Image search: [Google]
1086391487471.gif
44KB, 198x240px
>It's by the Dexter/Iron Fist guy
>>
>>94472884
hell even if they cant buy them,why dont they do the same as with the Spider-man rights and just license the hell out of merchandise
they could make more money than Fox if they invest in tv shows, toys, video games
>>
You know once upon a time I was actually looking forward to a Inhumans movie. Then it kept getting pushed aside, demoted to this travesty where it cant decide whether it should be a movie or a show, and now I really dont care anymore. This entire thing looks phoned in and lazy, like Ike had it in his head that the MCU brand was enough
>>
>>94474942
This happened before Lucas sold Star Wars, which made him the second highest shareholder. This pushed Perlmutter to 3rd.
>>
File: 1493935058013.jpg (488KB, 1210x869px) Image search: [Google]
1493935058013.jpg
488KB, 1210x869px
>>94474713
>>
>>94474966
X
>>
>>94475085
What? I was under the impression Star Wars was sold to Disney before Marvel.

Have I been Mandela'd?
>>
>Critics are calling it everything from "shit" to "fucking shit"
>>
>>94472165
Punished Loeb
>>
>>94474966
X
>>
I read the Jenkins/Lee run in preparation. So at least so good came out of this.
>>
Can someone tell me what is wrong with this show? I saw the trailer and it looks kind of average but so does a lot of capeshit. I dont get it.
>>
>>94474713
Jesus, that's some indisputable NTR.
>>
>>94474994
Valuable IP that you can exploit literally forever is not something you sell

It's they same reason why Disney can't buy back the rights to use Marvel characters or even the *word* Marvel in their theme parks. If you own that, why on Earth would you ever give it back to them, for anything?
>>
>>94472165
I should feel bad about Loeb considering his fucking son died, but then I remember Ultimatum and what he did to Avengers EMH, and I just feel nothing but hatred for him.
>>
>>94475114

Ultra cucklord.
>>
>>94475114
I laughed.
>>
>>94475223
So far? Looks.

Medusa and Triton look like dogshit, BlackBolt isn't wearing the mask nor the fork, Lockjaw teleportation is wrong, Gorgon doesn't have goat legs and the rest of the "Inhumans" look pretty fucking human.
>>
File: 1496550512338.jpg (61KB, 402x406px) Image search: [Google]
1496550512338.jpg
61KB, 402x406px
>>94474713
You forgot that the gas also killed humans and also had a 98% chance of turning you into either a) An inhuman, if lucky if you maintained your human form otherwise you were a target, or b) turned you into a deformed slave class.

INHUMANS: The hero's we truly need
>>
>>94475348
Isnt Lockjaw just a guy who looks like a giant dog? Because Im getting just dog vibes here
>>
>>94472018
Fuck dude that's even worse. This could hurt their young careers.
>>
So I made a bet with an /a/non that this will look worse than Berserk 2016.

Will I win, /co/?
>>
>>94472678
X-Men work better in their own separate universe.

Lots of reasons to keep things separate for the benefit of both.

> Fear of mutants is a credible story thread only if there are not popular super heroes running around
everywhere.

> MCU movies won't become bloated with too many characters and lack of focus.

> X-Men movies can have their own style and themes. Likewise Avengers, movies can have their own, diffstyle and themes.

> More focus on individual characters which due to less bloat.

> Magneto cannot ruin Wanda, thank fuck.
>>
>>94475418
Well maybe they'll have a chance at VAing. At least it worked out for the actress that played Yue in the live action of Avatar the Last Airbender where she found work Voice Acting Asami in The Legend of Korra.
>>
>>94474686
The usual problem. Company decides they want something to get over so they push it to the moon. Problem is they forgot things get over because it fits what people want and are interested in at the time and not because it fits into some 17 year marketing plan. Then, instead of making changes to make it more likeable they instead use negative marketing to get heat and "get people talking." They pretend negative tweets are a good sign for long enough that people start tolerating the property through sheer familiarity.
>>
>>94475432
Hell fucking no. They'll both look shit, but CGI anime looks terrible at that framerate and giving that treatment to such a seminal series is much worse than how they're treating the Inhuman property.
>>
>>94475432
Nah, Inhumans don't have a cute girl like Schierke to make up for it.
>>
>>94471508
>>94471676
Who hates their life more between Sad Affleck and Sad Loeb?
>>
Ike should've gotten the hint when Fraction bounced off and Mad took almost 6 months to send only 3 issues
>>
>>94475257
Ok time to get to the technicals:

>they have unlimited use of Marvel characters in Anaheim, Paris, Hong Kong and Shanghai, can't use the word Marvel in Anaheim though

>Can't use either the word Marvel or Marvel characters that are connected to Avengers, Spider-Man, X-Men or Fantastic Four in Orlando. They're exploiting loopholes which is why there will be a GOTG ride and Big Hero 6 characters can appear.

>Can't use Marvel characters in Tokyo either, but that's more complicated since that resort is ran by a separate company.
>>
>>94475614
Benedict Cumberbatch if Strange doesn't take off in Infinity War.
>>
>>94472884
>x-men autists being stead fast in their love can and is cucking the mousketeers
X gon' give it to ya'
>>
File: 1499906696388.gif (704KB, 382x450px) Image search: [Google]
1499906696388.gif
704KB, 382x450px
>>94475505
>ruin wanda
>wanda
>one of the worst characters in marvel's library
>ruined
>by one of their classics
>>
>>94475654
He'd just have Sherlock to fall back on.
>>
>>94475799
>one of the worst characters in marvel's library
Fuck off bendis
>>
>>94474966
X
>>
>>94471187
Has Feige addressed the show? Is the movie officially cancelled?
>>
>>94474966
X
>>
>>94471395
how i upvoat dis?
>>
>>94475400
He's a dog as of now. They keep changing it back and forth.
>>
>>94475875
He's mentioned it. Nothing good or bad or anything, just a mention.
>>
File: 9023532.jpg (37KB, 628x221px) Image search: [Google]
9023532.jpg
37KB, 628x221px
I honestly can't wait to watch this show. Iron Fist was lame, but this just looks and sounds retardedly entertaining.
>>
>>94475359
Isn't that the same as when Cyclops wish back the mutants. Both are shit to be honest.
>>
>>94473123
he's probably fireproof too
>>
>>94471508
I just want to go up to Jeph and hug him
then remind him Sam's still dead
>>
File: 464356al.jpg (40KB, 750x503px) Image search: [Google]
464356al.jpg
40KB, 750x503px
>>
http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/08/06/marvels-inhumans-backlash-abc-channing-dungey/

Don't worry guys, Inhumans is still a work in progress and not finished yet so stop jumping to conclusions.
>>
>>94475564
This actress was a HUGE Avatar fan. She grabbed the brass ring and thought she was in heaven only to find everyone fucking hated her movie. I remain convinced Asami was created as Bryke's personal apology to her.
>>
>>94475564

She was also a side character on the TNT show "Falling Skies."

Shitty show, but it did get 5 seasons. Don't think she lived the whole show though.
>>
>>94476768
>I remain convinced Asami was created as Bryke's personal apology to her.
Some would say Asami was part of what ultimately made Legend of Korra shit though.
>>
File: 1461380284379.png (146KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1461380284379.png
146KB, 800x800px
>>
File: 1462685919712.jpg (131KB, 666x800px) Image search: [Google]
1462685919712.jpg
131KB, 666x800px
>>94471508
is that Jack from Lost?
>>
>>94474284
explain. he still got the role so
>>
Kike Perlmutter BTFO
>>
>>94476834
That was mostly Korra. Asami is so bland and harmless, she barely did anything.
>>
Why cant the studios all just get a long??? We want movies and tv that arent garbage and arent part of some 30 year plan. Just stop making terrible media
>>
>>94477081
Not Breaking Bad, Marvel.

Marvel Television offered Giancarlo Esposito a role, but instead of signing on like most because "omg it's marvel!", he told them no when he realized they have nothing to do with Marvel Studios and he'd basically be stuck with a TV role that'd probably never even crossover with the movies.
>>
File: 1476757271689.png (352KB, 384x598px) Image search: [Google]
1476757271689.png
352KB, 384x598px
>>94477262
holy ish

I wonder who he would have played
>>
File: triton.jpg (40KB, 1131x310px) Image search: [Google]
triton.jpg
40KB, 1131x310px
>>
>>94476541
Mutants don't follow a caste system though.
>>
>>94473521
>>94474780
t. "something was always shit" memer
>>
Who's idea was it to film a TV show in IMAX? It's just going to make the cheap effects look even worse
>>
>>94475128
>What? I was under the impression Star Wars was sold to Disney before Marvel.

Your article was from August 2012, the Star Wars buyout was made official in October 2012. Marvel got bought out back in 2009.
>>
>>94471187

Im honestly amazed this is happening. Even with shit the internet has become so bloody sycophantic regarding whatever nerd shit companies want to push that it's shocking to see something get roasted
>>
>>94478650
Use fucking commas.
>>
>>94475019
The reason is because Marvel gets all money from the Spider-Man movie merchandise, which happened because Sony was desperate to keep making Spider-Man movies since it was their only really profitable franchise at the time.
>>
>>94472678
Honestly I'd rather they not get the Fantastic 4
Their really great stuff was all explorative and emotional, often episodic. It's not particularly good for a movie and given the SFX required I can't imagine a tv series would be any good.
>>
Who has the worst push: Inhumans or Roman Reigns?
>>
>>94475261
I don't blame him, I blame Marvel for allowing a emotionally broken man run things into the ground.
>>
>>94478631
Who knows? It wouldn't surprise me if Ike wanted it done to save face because Feige was "deprioritizing" making an Inhumans film.
>>
File: 1500607200681.png (808KB, 1389x888px) Image search: [Google]
1500607200681.png
808KB, 1389x888px
I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone

But though you're still with me

I'VE BEEN ALONE ALL ALONG
>>
Anybody remember this rumor?

http://tvline.com/2017/04/27/blind-item-bad-tv-series/

>That foul odor assaulting executives at an unnamed broadcast or cable network is the stank emanating from an upcoming drama series that is allegedly so bad it’s actually unwatchable.

>How pungent are we talking? Well, according to sources, the network behind the ambitious project tried mightily to pawn off the entire first season on one of the big streamers at a steep discount (we’re talking pennies). But the influential Powers That Be behind the series put a kibosh on the fire sale. So now the net in question is forced to sit back and watch the stink bomb smell up its airwaves (beginning at some point in the next seven months).
>>
>>94478830
Way back here:

http://desuarchive.org/co/thread/92786305/#92787975

Whoever posted that link went and said:

>People thought this could be either Star Trek, Inhumans, or Twin Peaks, but Twin Peaks turned out well and Star Trek is on streaming services. Considering Inhumans is launching in the Friday night death slot...

But then someone posted this as a response:

>stop posting this meme

>it's not inhumans because the filming wasn't even at the right point for that blind item

>it's most likely still star crossed they were talking about

>inhumans will still be shit though

But Star Crossed was already out in February and ended in May, and that denier didn't notice the part of the rumor that said "beginning at some point in the next seven months" (the rumor was posted in April).

So, anybody think that rumor was referring to Inhumans or not?
>>
File: 1492368554705.png (137KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1492368554705.png
137KB, 512x512px
>>94471187
>http://uproxx.com/hitfix/inhumans-panel-tca-batman-v-superman-sad-affleck/2/
>Jeph Loeb said that Inhumans takes place in Agents of SHIELD continuity, and the royal family is aware of the Inhumans stuff from that show, but they want this to feel like something you can watch without having seen anything else in ABC’s Marvel universe.
>Agents of SHIELD continuity
>ABC's Marvel universe
There you have it. Non canon all along.
>>
So what should the plan going forward be?
>scrap Marvel TV completely and give Studios the characters with a fresh start
>fold TV into Studios, with Feige or someone close to him now heading up that dept. Shows continue from where they were but bigger budgets, more creative freedom etc.
>keep them separate but get Ike away at all costs
>>
>>94478830
>>94478859

Forgot this part of the rumor:

>Making matters worse, this small-screen Ishtar was, by all accounts, a costly disaster, with most episodes coming in way, way, way, way, way over budget.

Some people on /co/ claimed it couldn't be Inhumans because it sounded like they were wasting money, something Ike would be careful not to do.

But checking the wiki entry for the Inhumans TV show might actually explain things:

>IMAX serves as a financing partner on the series, the first time it had done so for a television series,[2] paying completely for the first two episodes. IMAX had originally approached Marvel about the deal after a successful IMAX event with Game of Thrones in 2015.[36] Because of this deal, Marvel was able to spend more on Inhumans than it has on its other shows, especially for visual effects, which have been criticized in series like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ABC also hoped that partnering with IMAX would attract a larger audience to the series than its previous Marvel shows, similar to the "buzz-creating, widely watched series" that Marvel provides to Netflix, and perhaps even draw more viewers to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s fifth season in the 2017–18 television season.[34][36] Ben Sherwood, president of Disney–ABC Television Group, described the deal as "a quadruple win—a win for IMAX, a win for Marvel, a win for ABC Studios and a win for ABC to launch a show in an innovative way and get attention" in an increasingly crowded market for original television series.[36] Buck felt working with IMAX "gave us a lot more freedom and pushed and encouraged us to think a little bit bigger than we would if it was just a normal network show. We just wanted to think bigger in terms of scope, and what we were seeing, and how we bring these characters to the audience."[5]
>>
>>94478877
>cancel the inhumans push

>accept that the X-Men are staying with Fox until capeshit stops selling
>realize that a comic that sells 30k a month isn't helping nor hurting a movie that does $500M+

>completely revamp the comics division because the talent has run dry in writing, art and editorial
>>
>>94478715
Reigns. Marvels business isnt suffering as much making a bad TV show as WWE is right now for their bad booking. Plus we don't have any ironic inhumans shills on /co/ posting BASED BIG BLACK BOLT LIVING IN YOUR HEADS RENT FREE SEETGING OBESE SMARKS whenever we try to discuss anything comics related.
>>
>>94478915
>gave us a lot more freedom and pushed and encouraged us to think a little bit bigger than we would if it was just a normal network show. We just wanted to think bigger in terms of scope, and what we were seeing, and how we bring these characters to the audience.
I'm terrified at the idea of this show somehow looking even worse than it does
>>
>>94474995
wait, so the producer is the guy who fucked up the last season of dexter?
>>
>>94478953
YES.

Also I think they announced that he's no longer doing Iron Fist season 2, recently.
>>
>Introduce new Inhuman characters
>They all act like smug jackasses
>Books tank

Get fucked Ike, and choke on Terrigen fart Marlel.
>>
https://www.flickeringmyth.com/2017/08/marvels-inhumans-will-have-different-cuts-for-imax-and-television-premiere/

>According to an announcement that took place at the Television Critics Association, Marvel’s Inhumans is said to have different cuts for both IMAX and television premieres, with the TV version having an additional 9 minutes of content. For further elaboration, the IMAX version will run 75 minutes while the television premiere will go for 84 minutes.

>This also coincides with reports at Comic-Con where Marvel TV head Jeph Loeb explained that the television premiere would have different footage and act as a “variant cover”.

>Whatever the case may be, it is odd that one doesn’t have to shell out extra money at an IMAX location to get the full experience.

>Reaction to the trailers has been mixed thus far, while Flickering Myth’s Thomas Harris wasn’t impressed by what he saw at an IMAX preview [read his footage report here]. However, let us know in the comments if you are excited for Marvel’s Inhumans and if you’ll be seeing it in IMAX.
>>
File: 1478098840356.jpg (1MB, 945x2853px) Image search: [Google]
1478098840356.jpg
1MB, 945x2853px
>>94479040
Good old Inhuman heroism. Blowing up cities that dare to get in the way of their fart cloud of death
>>
>>94478918
The Inhumans push is already over, the tv series is just the corpse twitching around a bit.
>>
>>94471290
This, tbqph
>>
>>94479040
I thought it was Frenzy
>>
>>94478869
>Marvel makes yet another piece of shit
>so bad not even bought critics will dare to shill for it
>HEY G-GUISE DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN B-BEN AFFLECK WAS DIVORCING HAHA DC AM I RIGHT?
Someday someone will write a book about the current state of internet media, from GG to these blatant shill campaigns
>>
>>94478859
No wait, scratch the part about Star Crossed, it turns out that poster was talking about Still Star-Crossed, a different show. That one did start in May and ended after seven episodes.
>>
>>94478953
Yep. He was show runner for the last two seasons of Dexter, the really really bad ones.

Which makes it incredible that one impressions post made about Inhumans was a guy saying he liked Iron Fist but that Inhumans was the guys worst work yet. Jesus.
>>
>>94471765
The inhumans have potential, no one denies it... but they are not for TV. And tv will always have budget issues.
>>
>>94479203
The thing is, there are many marvel properties that deserve having a chance much more than shithumans
>>
File: 1501325458887.jpg (46KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1501325458887.jpg
46KB, 500x378px
>>94479203
>The inhumans have potential
>>
File: tfw genocide.png (289KB, 353x405px) Image search: [Google]
tfw genocide.png
289KB, 353x405px
>>94479203
>The inhumans have potential
>>
>>94479083
>Dear customers, Cyclops is HITLER, deal with it
>But these people gassing entire cities are GOOD, please buy their books, not Kid HITLER
>>
>>94479220
>>94479239
As a weird alien royalty, not as x-men wannabes.
They're one of the best bits of Earth X because they're this distant royalty.
>>
>>94474817
>all of her non-Marvel projects have flopped
I didn't notice this. I'm glad GITS bombed hard.
>>
>>94479250
>People are no longer running away from our fart cloud of death
>that's good news

>>94479348
>MUH EARTH X

fuck off
>>
>>94474966
X gon' give it to ya.
>>
>>94479374
>MUH MUH MUH

:^)
>>
>>94479392
Earth X is cancer

>i don't know anything about these characters but I read a non-canon story once and I'm going to pretend that matters to this discussion

That's how every mention of Earth X goes on /co/
>>
>>94479405
I've always viewed Earth X as a wannabe Kingdom Come, only less interesting
>>
>>94474995
did he do all of dexter? First two seasons were pretty cool I thought.
>>
>>94479405
>Something I don't like is cancer! MUH MUH MUH!

So is this a false flag operation from Marvel to make people who criticize Inhumans look bad?
>>
>>94479421
No, just the last two
>>
>>94479421
No, he joined on in the second season but didn't become showrunner until Season 6.
>>
>>94479431
Different anon, calm your autism
>>
>>94479250
Don't forget the part where everyone may or may not have been getting mass-brainwashed by an inhuman with empathy manipulation
>>
>>94479421
No, just the last two. The ones where his sister started crushing on him, he met up with an old lady with a family/class of serial killer students, didn't have a naked Yvonne Stravoski in it and did so many dumb things they honestly begged belief.
>>
>>94478715
this is hard. I stopped watching Raw when Reigns beat Undertaker (they couldn't just let him win his last match? Fuck WWE), and Inhumans and Carol push is the reason why I stopped reading Marvel...
>>
>>94479431
Earth X is the shill op. Look at how often people bring up the "the Earth is a babby celestial" shit and pretend that it is canon
>>
>>94477218
>>94476834
Honestly I thought Asami was a very good character. She COULD have used some more flaws for the others to play off of, like make her out of touch and slightly smug without realizing it due to her upbringing, so she just rolls over people without realizing her privilege.

But I thought she was a good female protagonist.

Then again I thought Korra was a decent character in S1 too. The problem was she STAYED the same character through EVERY season.
>>
>>94472538
>I couldn't care at all after the first couple of episodes.
Episode 4 of season 1 is quite good, though. But you have to keep bracing yourself up ill the event of Winter Soldier start. it's when it start to actually get good.
>>
>>94471508
oh god these fucking expressions
>the two ladies genuinely trying to looks pleased and excited but it comes out half hearted
>the two older guys looking like they wanna die
>the guy in the back left with the shit eating grin who knows this is awful and is laughing about it
>the guy ontop of the dog who you can see coming to the realization that he has made a horrible mistake
>>
>>94479040
>>>94475564
I wanna choke on her Terrigen farts
>>
>>94478715
Carol
>>
>>94479250
Wait, doesn't the cloud kill people?
Also
>Cykes people being gas'd
>he's gone full nuclear

Cyclops has become fucking Magneto. It's perfect
>>
>there are people who hate the pre-X-Human Royals
But why?
Like I get not liking them post-X-Humans but pre-push they're entirely in-offensive. Why take a "salt the earth" attitude to them? Is it just mad Xfags?
Get mad at Marvel for misusing the characters, don't dismiss the characters
>>
>>94479529
Even before the push, I've viewed Inhumans as Eternals lite with a little dose of X-Men. Let's not fool ourselves. Inhumans always bore similarities to the X-Men
>>
>>94479529
>Why take a "salt the earth" attitude to them?

To stop them from trying again or trying something similar in the future
>>
>>94474581
What i don't get is that Marvel is all about diversity but they won't their premier female hero to be a blonde white woman when a black woman used to have the mantle and was actually interesting.
>>
>>94479529
because they've never had a solid story (no,MAX is mediocre at best). If I want to read about a cast of superhmans who divide itself from the world I've read the Eternal. (and now I realize that nu-Marvel could push the Eternal after the Inuhmans... The Celestials help us all).
>>
>>94479633
>>94479544
Inhuman's have better design than the Eternals for one.
>>
>>94479670
Matter of taste. I prefer Eternals over Inhumans
>>
>>94479633
Inhumans have no legacy. And the current group of new inhumans will be forgotten just like the young inhumans were.
>>
>>94471187
>http://uproxx.com/hitfix/inhumans-panel-tca-batman-v-superman-sad-affleck/2/
to be fair are there and WANTED comparisons To Batman V Superman?
>>
>>94475261
I want to say I'm better than this, but I I'm not. For my family, my, neighbor, co-worker or friend... Even if they'd done me wrong I wouldn't be pretty and would show kindness, but something about how that motherfucker pimped Captain America White for months and then it just never came out, my blood boils. He has many sins, but that cut ran deep.

I still think Long Halloween and Spider-Man Blue are some of the best comics out there though but I can't CV forgive no White and EMH.
>>
>>94471765
>gets the short end of the stick.

Think this whole Inhuman fiasco may inadvertently kill AoS. They've put everything into promoting Inhumans that no one knows when AoS is back. Don't think it even got a mention at comic-con.
>>
>>94478927
ya finna seething pinhead
>>
>>94479833
>People bash Inhumans
>Defend Agents of Shit

This utterly perplexes me.
>>
>>94479873
The power of the Buck
>>
>>94479203
>the inhumans have potential
Delusion
>>
>>94479526
actually it was Emma who went full Magneto in the guise of Cyclops
>>
>>94479830
But Captain America: White did come out. It just took seven years. Seven fucking years.
>>
>>94479040
She used to be so cute...
>>
>>94476158
It's funny cause Reddit is blaming Loeb over Perlmutter.
>>
>>94476499
>>Karnak "Why are we even celebrating? There is no point to anything as black holes will inevitably rip apart the universe"
>>Gorgon "This is why nobody invites you to birthday parties"

Actual dialogue from the show.
>>
>>94472018
I'd say Maximus is fairly big, not massive superstardom, but definitely David Tennant tier.
>>
>>94477222
Blame fucking Perlmutter. If he was removed, I think Marvel would enter a really amazing golden age...well, not comic side, but you know...
>>
>>94474817
The people who got cheers were:
Guardians
Spiderman
IronMan
Thanos
Cap
Panther
Bucky

Wanda, Vision, Widow, and Falcon got no reaction at all.
>>
>>94474686
They were basically a race created thousands of years ago by the Kree, to rule the Earth as the Kree's governors when the Kree conquered the world. However as it turned out the Kree never did conquer the Earth, and so the Inhumans have just kinda been chilling out in the Himalayas ever since. However around 5 years ago Marvel decided to turn the Inhumans into X-Men, so basically retconned that a bunch of ordinary people had secretly been Inhumans the whole time, and in the event Infinity a fight between Black Bolt and Thanos caused all those people's powers to manifest.

So basically they used to be this really cool, on the side of the heroes but also kind of evil group chilling out in the Himalayas and also in space a bit, doing political shit, and now Marvel have taken away everything cool about them and turned them into discount X-Men.
>>
>>94475359
That was the thing that made them interesting pre-Infinity, they were basically villains who were on the side of the heroes for no real reason.
>>
>>94480274
>villains who were on the side of the heroes for no real reason.
How very interesting.
>>
>>94474966
X
>>
>>94479478
>Reigns beat Undertaker
God dammit, that makes me mad just reading that.
>>
>>94480280
Can't conquer the earth if the earth is destroyed.
>>
>>94480220

He'd need twenty good men to save this show.
>>
>>94480230
Well, yeah, they are pretty much side leftover characters.
>>
I wonder what the fallout of this will be. Like, if this is such a disaster, something will probably give. Either TV faces a lot of shuffling and firings, Ike Perlmutter is finally booted from his chair, TV Marvel could face a massive decline in viewership, AOS canceled....something bad is going to come of this, and it's going to be such a royal shit show.
>>
>>94480365
there's a reason why everyon hates him. It gets pushed way too hard.
>>
Did Marvel poison the well by trying to push Inhumans too hard to the point that people were utterly sick of them?
>>
>>94479529
I've never liked Inhumans.

"King that can't talk and therefore has zero charisma", "Hair cunt woman" and "Yet another MAD MAD MAD villain"? What a cast!
>>
>>94480422
>has zero charisma
Not talking can be done right but it needs good writing and REALLY good acting.
>>
>>94479478
Losing the retirement match is a norm for old school wrestlers. The problem is that they picked a mediocre wrestler that couldn't even manage to counter the Tombstone Piledriver right.
>>
File: tumblr_o1klq4D3XK1spe9yao1_540.jpg (121KB, 540x726px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1klq4D3XK1spe9yao1_540.jpg
121KB, 540x726px
>>94480422
What baffles me about all of this Inhuman stuff is that the character who should be the lead is treated like an after thought.
Crystal is the most likable Inhuman. She was the first one to make human contact, joined the FF and Avengers, and helped the Kree civilians during War of the Kings when Medusa was a mega cunt! And I say this even when she cheats on Quicksilver for Black Knight! Crystal should have been the focal point of this Inhumans push!
>>
>>94480365
Funny thing is, I know fuckall about wrestling, and even I know who Undertaker is, mostly thanks to that game from the 90s
>>
>>94480418
Yes. The thing is, even before the push, the inhumans had a lukewarm reception
>>
>>94480422
Exactly. I remember when I've read that Quicksilver solo series from 90s. The issues with inhumans were the worst and totally cliche
>Maximus is doing another coup attempt
>like Iznogud, he wants to be the king in place of the king
>>
>>94480418
I have wonder if the writers sabotaged the Inhumans from the get go. Like, when Inhumanity was happening, we have Bendis with an issue of the girls of the X-Men having a night on the town, and they come across this asshole guy who turns out to be Inhuman. Hell, the books didn't even try to address what made the Inhumans different from X-Men. In fact the Inhumans were widely accepted as opposed to the X-Men! The first 2 years or so of the Inhumans push, the writers forgot that Crystal existed and Medusa would mention Lockjaw more than her own sister!

From the top down, nobody had a clear manifesto on what the Inhumans were, and that is why it all failed!
>>
>>94480494
Too bad they made her into looking a man because Marvel can only write two kinds of female characters these days. "Quirky White/Ambiguously Brown Feminist with a Agenda, may or may not be a teen" or "Strong short-haired woman who looks and acts like a man".
>>
>>94480523
>I have wonder if the writers sabotaged the Inhumans from the get go.
Very possible. It also makes me hate Soule more, because he is such a pathetic "yes" man
>>
File: InhumanityPromo1.jpg (114KB, 504x756px) Image search: [Google]
InhumanityPromo1.jpg
114KB, 504x756px
>>94480523
Oh, there was a very clear manifesto
pic related, promo for Inhumanity event
1/4
>>
>>94472678
Fuck no, if they do, it's only a matter of time before they make Wanda go No more mutants.
Bring Fantastic 4 if they want, but keep X-Men away, it has the potential of doing more harm than good for both franchises.
>>
>>94480516
>>Maximus is starting another coup
>>Riling up the slave class for the revolt
>>The slave class are the villains
Bothered me every fucking time.
>>
File: InhumanityPromo2.jpg (111KB, 504x756px) Image search: [Google]
InhumanityPromo2.jpg
111KB, 504x756px
>>94480545
2/4
it's kinda funny, because these promos are very similar to the DOFP, which was a hit in 2014.
Marvel did try to capitalize on the Fox movie, but by switching the focus from X-Men to inhumans
>>
File: InhumanityPromo3.jpg (114KB, 504x756px) Image search: [Google]
InhumanityPromo3.jpg
114KB, 504x756px
>>94480551
3/4
>>
>>94479544
Well they came from a similar place in Kirby's psyche to X-Men, New Gods, and Eternals, so of course they would, yeah. The Inhumans are more interesting to me as they're striving to be like the Eternals but they're just not good enough.
>>
File: tumblr_oci1y8sMPA1r9u466o1_540.jpg (134KB, 540x762px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oci1y8sMPA1r9u466o1_540.jpg
134KB, 540x762px
>>94480528
That was Casseli's move, and Crystal did look good under Casseli's art. But yeah, the short hair look is dumb now that Medusa has short hair as well.
>>94480532
Peanut allergy was definitely a line of "I am trying so hard to make these guys look good cause then Perlmutter won't fire me.
>>94480545
I recall those so well. I mean, when the Inhuman push started, I was genuinely interested because I wanted to see Marvel create a new franchise with the current climate of Marvel. And look how bad they botched that!
>>
File: InhumanityPromo4.jpg (116KB, 504x756px) Image search: [Google]
InhumanityPromo4.jpg
116KB, 504x756px
>>94480560
4/4
>>
>>94480551
The same DOFP that started the whole "Get rid of the FF and X-Men" stuff?
>>
>>94480562
The problem with Inhumans that they don't aren't epic enough to be Eternals, nor they are humane / down-to-earth enough to be X-Men. They are in this weird spot.

I feel like they were Kirby's transition era. I mean, even Kirby abandoned Inhumans early on
>>
>>94480573
Yes. And Deadpool's success made it even worse
>>
>>94480573
Marvel Studios probably reacted to FF and X-Men being at Fox like, "Eh, you got do what you got" and just did their job.

Marvel Entertainment on the other hand were salty as fuck and even shot themselves in the foot seeing how they still own all the merchandising rights.
>>
File: RCO011_w_1480520682.jpg (192KB, 855x551px) Image search: [Google]
RCO011_w_1480520682.jpg
192KB, 855x551px
>>94480573
>>Inhumans bombs
>>Marvel will then start killing off all the Inhuman characters
>>Except for Blackbolt and Medusa
>>the ones who should be killed for being such fucking assholes

I start to wonder why I read comics when they never reach that point of bad people facing their comeuppance.
>>
>>94479592
Because unlike the comics, the MCU doesn't care about pandering and will use the most popular versions of their characters, regardless of their race or gender. Hence why we're also getting Carol over someone like Mar-Vell
>>
>>94480601
Soon and later they going to retcon Kamala's backstory into not being a Inhuman once the MCU get around to using her.
>>
>>94480612
That would be great. She never made sense to be an inhuman
>>
>>94480576
My point is there's a lot of potential for them to be written as stuck in that weird spot, they're desperately trying and failing to be Eternals, hell they were created to do that weren't they?
>>
>>94480612
Nah I don't see why they would, they only just started doing the whole "Not actually a mutant" thing with characters like Squirrel Girl.
>>
>>94480626
More or less. The problem is, it's too little too late. Eternals had their Kirby's 17 issue epic story, followed by Eternals Saga in Thor, and later second mini-series, and later having another mini by Gaiman.

Over 50 years, Inhumans were nowhere close to that. It's also worth reminding that Lee/Jenkins story was actually an ongoing series that got cancelled. It got an aclaim, but it never reached the popularity to go on.

I mean, in order for Inhumans to click, you would have to go back to 70s and put I don't know, Claremont, or Gerber, Englehart on Inhuman series? It's obviously impossible
>>
>>94480643
I won't be surprised how Squirrel Girl will not be retconned back into mutant, considering that she still is classified as such on other medias, including games
>>
>>94477304
>I wonder who he would have played

Agents of SHIELD's Guy in a suit #143
>>
>>94480494
>Crystal should have been the focal point of this Inhumans push!
do you really want nu-marvel to push someone you like?
>>
>>94480717
it's a classic monkey paw wish, because we've already seen what nu-marvel did to Crystal, ie. made her an ugly dyke
>>
>>94478869
Fucking Hell, will Disney just wrestle the rights away from Ike already?
>>
>>94480643
>Nah I don't see why they would, they only just started doing the whole "Not actually a mutant" thing with characters like Squirrel Girl.

don't forget wanda and pietro

i guess it's a small mercy they didn't make them inhumans
>>
>>94480565
>Medusa has short hair as well.
>Medusa's whole gimmick is her hairs
Why is Marvel so incompetent?
>>
>>94480757
They did change Blizzard and Toro into shithumans. Toro is especially painful, because in his 70+ year history, he never interacted with the X-Men, but the second he become inhuman, he cries a tear of joy.
>>
>>94476499
A Shakespearean tragedy for all who were involved, sure
>>
File: Roman Botch Reverse Tombstone.webm (2MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Roman Botch Reverse Tombstone.webm
2MB, 900x506px
>>94480467
It was fucking sad watching this live
>>
>>94480921
i don't know what's happening here but it looks like two drunks trying to support each other
>>
>>94479830
>>94475261
virgins get laid
>>
>>94480987
It's supposed to be this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdgAHXVx3l8
But Undertaker is far older and less flexible and Roman is a shit that couldn't manage to hold him right for the spot so Taker tried to lock a Hell's Gate to save face.
>>
File: waaah.jpg (73KB, 307x491px) Image search: [Google]
waaah.jpg
73KB, 307x491px
>>94479592
Because Monica is a nothing character and Carol's far more interesting. And Carol actually has comics to adapt.
>>
>>94480987
Taker is like 50 and needs hip replacement surgery on both hits.
What was needed during the match was Roman, the most hated man in WWE, to do extra amounts of work to get the moves out because Taker wasn't physically able to do most of it.
Roman completely failed, and the match came out as a sad shit show.
Its genuinely upsetting for wrestling fans.
>>
>>94481048
Please, no shilling.
>>
>>94481025
>Taker tried to lock a Hell's Gate to save face
If that what he was trying to do? Damn, I thought he was still trying to do the reverse tombstone spot despite Roman fucking up
>>
>>94480921
>Retirement match is against Roman Reigns
>Not Kane
What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>94480921
The sad thing is that roman brings up I RETIRED DA UNDERTAKER IN THE MAIN EVENT AT WRESTLEMANIA like its an accomplishment. Taker's streak was already broken and the man is practically crippled by age. Gravity retired the undertaker, not roman. Also how is bragging about beating up a beloved legend supposed to get a fucking face over?
>>
>>94481184
Reign's SUPER CHARGED ROPE RUNNING SPEAR didn't help either
It was great seeing crowd in open revolt the day after on TV though. Actually hearing a whole arena of people chanting fuck you on basic cable was something to be witnessed
>>
>>94480601
>that point of bad people facing their comeuppance
it's the world outside your window
>>
>>94472018
God, I really hope this doesn't hurt Iwan's career. It already looks like he's about to be typecast as the resident psychopath, but I at least hope he get big psycho roles.
>>
>>94481240
>It already looks like he's about to be typecast
Genre television is like that
>>
>>94480546
No where in that post did it say Marvel should buy back X Men
>>
>>94479529
Like other Marvel properties no one really gave a shit about Inhumans. But now people actively despise them for being shoved down their throats and at the expense of an actual popular franchise like the X-men.
>>
>>94478800
>Selling point of inhumans is Medusa's sexiness and infidelity
>Make her ugly
>>
>>94481328
It also helps to look at this from the casual's perspective: They are more than likely aware that Fox owns the X-Men film rights, so they see Inhumans as a ripoff of the X-Men and trying to cash in on them. Plus, since they aren't versed in comics like the rest of us autists, they see the Inhumans as wholly original creations, which probably makes things worse.
>>
>>94481403
overthinking a bit there but not far off, it's more like
"who are these people and why is Marvel trying to Game of Thrones"
>>
>>94481403
What about those with a cultish devotion like people do with Apple products?
>>
>>94481369
>Selling point of inhumans is Medusa's sexiness and infidelity
No wonder they can't sell.
>>
> Loeb reiterated Inhumans is a story "about two brothers"
I'm more of a Ball Fondlers guy
>>
Honest question, did they even *attempt* to explain the Inhuman rationale for why gassing humans/mutants was a good idea?

I understand their desire to "awaken" more of their inhuman brethren who didn't realize they were inhuman. But the downsides were *massive* with the upside minor.

1) upside - more inhumans. but it wasn't as if more inhumans were needed to save the species, there were enough of them around to be a viable breeding stock. they didn't need these additional people, they merely wanted them. a legit desire but not a by-any-means-necessary desire

2) downside - dormant inhumans might or might not want anything to do with your grand scheme. sure, some humans would be open to any meta-powers, but others would want nothing to do with the change and didn't appreciate it being forced upon them.

3) downside - *especially* when the odds were it wasn't going to be some benign mutation like gaining telepathy, but you were going to be drastically physically mutated, oftentimes into grotesque forms. nobody wanted to be turned into a fish-man or a dog.

4) downside - in the name of the inhuman population growth project, mutants exposed to the gas died a horrible, painful death. how was their minor gain worth such a massive cost to another population??

I hate scott but this event forced me into the "cyclops is right" camp. How in the world was I supposed to view the inhumans vs mutants conflict as "nuanced" when one side was genocidal?
>>
File: inhumans being inhumans.jpg (164KB, 667x1025px) Image search: [Google]
inhumans being inhumans.jpg
164KB, 667x1025px
At this point I feel like they don't even care, they just trying to make as many people as it possible to hate them.
>>
>>94481529
IIRC Black Bolt was told that he needed to get as many inhumans as possible to stop an apocolypse
>>
File: 1498193154371.jpg (22KB, 346x450px) Image search: [Google]
1498193154371.jpg
22KB, 346x450px
>>94471508
DELETE THIS
>>
>>94475505
>X-Men work better in their own separate universe.
Fuck off.
>>
>>94481576
My guess here is that Ike pissed off so many creatives that they are passive-aggressively ruining the Inhumans to the point that no one will root for them.
>>
File: 1396923700821.gif (953KB, 270x252px) Image search: [Google]
1396923700821.gif
953KB, 270x252px
>>94475505
gb2leddit and take your spacing with you
>>
Marvel btfo again
>>
>>94479485
>pretend that it is canon
Established as canon in Hickman's SHIELD.
>>
>>94479873
The Inhumans series looks bad even to Inhumanfags. Hell, especially to inhumanfags. AoS on the other hand is better than the movies have been lately.
>>
>>94471382
Christ, I thought /co/ was /co/mblr, but look at all of this antisemitism!
>>
>>94474581
You honestly think that man knows that kind of lore detail? Please.He's a CEO not an editor (insert Marvel editorial joke here)
>>
>>94474966
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X XX X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
>>
>>94481991
That's how Feige sold it to him, he wanted Carol on the schedule.
>>
>>94471279
Nah. It (and permutter) was demoted to being a TV show specifically because Ike Perlmutter was doing a shit job at everything and disney presumably figured Ike was going to drag the entire franchise down with him.
>>
>>94480921
fuck it. /wooo/ thread now. Roman has his hands in the wrong place during the transition, it's why Taker slipped out.
>>
File: IMG_3056.jpg (97KB, 858x858px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3056.jpg
97KB, 858x858px
>>94476741
Damn that hit me right in the cockles!
>>
>>94482069
Ike made his vast fortune by cannibalizing failing business and selling the assets off. Why they let him call ANY shots in a bid to maintain a company line is a mystery.
>>
>>94478582
I dunno. Notice how only the X-men ever get the good jobs in the mutant nations, the ugly kids never get anything or get killed off, and people with legitimately useful powers that could be empowered enough to make billions with some basic financial advice are left to rot while begging for clean food/water?

>>94482127
He has alot of shares in Disney. Enough to leave him some autonomy but not enough to get them to leave him alone when he's clearly fucking up something they care about.
>>
>>94481937
>Hickman's SHIELD
>canon
>>
File: tumblr_on7t63kVJB1uwlmkuo1_1280.jpg (969KB, 1200x1845px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on7t63kVJB1uwlmkuo1_1280.jpg
969KB, 1200x1845px
>>94479464
Or that they get forced into supporting the royal family if they happen to be around when the terrigenesis happens
>>
>>94481529
Very good points.

Another downside that I found odd was that as soon as you became Inhuman you were told "Oh yeah here is your King & Queen & the Brother of the King who becomes King every other week. BOW to them!"
>>
>>94481908
> reddit spacing meme
> shit /woo/ image
no, you fuck off
>>
>>94471428
>"Congratulations, you jewed yourself!"
>>
>>94474817
>I seriously doubt a Widow movie will happen.
If she doesn't get a solo film soon, expect her to get replaced by a younger actress.

There are plenty of silly fans who insist that the male characters can't be recast. But even they would understand that Black Widow needed to stay eternally young.
>>
>>94481230
So why read comics if I can read a newspaper?
>>
>>94482805
Needs a bigger nose. Maybe those sidelocks as well.
>>
>>94483039
Bring in Yelena?
>>
>>94475261
>I don't know anything about the production of Ultimatum
The event was a fucking mess and was never supposed to be an event in the first place.
>>
>>94472538
>he didn't watch to The Winter Soldier crossover
>>
>>94478927
Haven't been to the autistic land that is /asp/ in over six months, is it still like that?
>>
File: 1398223665085.png (752KB, 1280x656px) Image search: [Google]
1398223665085.png
752KB, 1280x656px
>Scott Buck
Wow, who could ever see that coming?
Not Ike, I guess
>>
>>94479220
>>94479239
>>94479881
>I've never read Inhumans before the push
>>
>>94475114
Context?
>>
>>94484271
I dunno about him, But I did. I watched through the first two seasons and it remained garbage.
>>
File: 1460907721078.jpg (142KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
1460907721078.jpg
142KB, 500x512px
Post characters you'll miss due to them becoming irrelevant/dead after Marvel stops the Inhuman push
>>
>>94484517
>implying it was great
The only Inhumans stuff worth reading was FF, where they were background characters, and WoK, which was actually an X-Men / Gotg event
>>
>>94484604
Aracely is shit.
>>
>>94484536
Black Bolt (and inevitably, any married male comic book character) has to remains a cuckold for the rest of his life.
>>
>>94471279
No, Inhumans was better off not existing at all.
>>
>>94484647
Supes isn't one
Or is Lois the cuck in that relationship
>>
File: 4293328-3909518891-14194.jpg (84KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4293328-3909518891-14194.jpg
84KB, 640x480px
>>94484672
There's been plenty of attempts.
>>
>>94476834
Asami was actually fine. I even liked the fact that she stuck by Korra when she was in a wheelchair and shit. That actually made their relationship work and feel genuine.

Korra was the real problem of LOK.
>>
>>94479220
If they made Game of Thrones in space with the inhumans they could have a show with potential. Alas they went with the retarded xmen wannabes.
>>
>>94484647
>>94484672
>decide to get into cape comics when the nu-52 came out
>the superman comic had Clark crying himself to sleep while he listened to Lois being fucked by some guy next door
...And that was the last time I've ever attempted to get into cape comics
>>
>>94484860

DC lost me when they started rebooting every other year.

Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
File: Diana Hurries Clark.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Diana Hurries Clark.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>94484860
Well Clark traded for a more powerful model during nu52
>>
>>94484650
Now let's not go too far. Inhumans were fine before they became a low rent chinese knock off of Mutants once Ike touched them.
>>
>>94484899
I'd say that them becoming discount X-Men was an inevitability. Like a tumor that metastasized.
>>
>>94484706
>>94484860
These make me so mad.
>>
>>94484932
There is a reason why they, of all marvel properties became discount X-folks. It was always there, but nobody wanted to unearth that aspect
>>
>>94471508
>the state of Loeb
>>
>>94471279

It was better off before Marvel tried to turn them into X-men and raped everything.
>>
>>94482805
>>94483234

This guy could really be turned into an orthadox jew. Dont even touch the nose just shop in the black outfit hat, and some curls.
>>
>>94472165
>I miss working with Tim Sale
>Ike forced this on me
>Serinda has a tight ass
>I just wanted to make Daredevil
>This Lockjaw smells
>I miss my son
>>
>>94484860
Wait what? I didn't read Nu 52, this ACTUALLY happened?
>>
Meanwhile, at Fox...
>>94482246
>>
>>94474286
Are you implying Kirby didn't make FF work?

Literally no one gave a shit about the Inhumans until Disney got butthurt that they weren't making primary bank off X-Men movies. Then all of a sudden it was time to plumb the vaults for a replacement
>>
This is an artistic impression of Ike
>>
>>94472884
>why the X-Men are popular,
People are idiots, that's why.
>>
>>94484633
Pretty sure that's not her. Pretty sure that's that Inhuman from Uncanny Avengers... Psynapse or something?
>>
>>94479873

Inhumans is pretty fucking bad. Agents of shield at least gets to medium average.
>>
>Love Inhumans forever
>No seriously, I loved those fuckers.
>Movie is announced years ago, awesome.
>Inhumans due to get big push in the comics

>They are forced into being replacement X-Men/Mutants
>Everything unique and cool about them is gone
>Movie ends up being a spite project
>Gets demoted to TV show
>Maybe it won't be so bad
>It is

Fucking hell.
>>
>>94485263
I don't care to be honest. I just wanted some angry (You)s from Kainefags.
>>
>>94485326
You had it coming, to be honest
>>
>>94481048
>Because Monica is a nothing character and Carol's far more interesting.

You're only half right.
>>
>>94485350
...For liking the Inhumans before all this shit started?
>>
>>94479250
>>94479374
>>94479464
>>94482648
>>94479526
>>94479888

You guys missed the entire point. They made it so Cyclops was only seen as bad because of a smear campaign. While simultaneously linking him to Hitler.

Its a bold move to push the idea that Hitler was only seen as a villain because of lies after the fact. It should be respected.
>>
>>94485401
Yes. Shit taste like yours deserves to be punished.
>>
>>94477262
Nobody wants to deal with Perlmutter, why did you think that Chris Evans thought about extending his contract once Marvel Studios left Perlmutter and his toadies in the dust to take order from Disney instead.
>>
>>94485401
Actually no, it's because you didn't tip me, when I brought you a pizza to home
>>
>>94485183
Not actually crying to sleep, but Clark did hear Lois and her bull talking about him being just a friend behind close doors
It was around the same time Clark and Cat Grant started their blog and Clark started to partake in the Wonder puss
>>
File: 1273218806584.jpg (28KB, 300x562px) Image search: [Google]
1273218806584.jpg
28KB, 300x562px
>>94481830
Can't argue with that, I can tell nobody but Bendis and Quesada, who are a part of Perlmutter's big creative committee no girls allowed club really like him that much.
>>
>>94480418

That plus they have no talent or ability to produce likable comics. They seem to be trying to sell off of just diversity drama at the moment. And its failing. Or maybe they have ascended beyond sales to a point we cannot understand.
>>
>>94485316
Don't get all the shit AoS gets 2bh. It's no worse than all the other network superhero shows (minus Legion which is an actually very good).
>>
>>94480422
>"King that can't talk and therefore has zero charisma"

I think this is why hes liked in the comics. He never says anything stupid.
>>
>>94484860
Don't worry, DC might make stupid decision like Marvel know when they fucked up hard and fix it, Rebirth is a pretty good example, not a great one but a pretty good one.

Helps that their studio owns all their superheroes rights, yet still don't know what to do with them.
>>
>>94485476
>Legion
I want more actually good psychological horror+superhero mixes.
>>
>>94474713
>>94475114
To be honest I only want to see the many cuckings of BB in live action, specially the Skrull one.
>>
>>94478927
ya finna worked into a shoot
>>
File: 463863983.jpg (41KB, 351x359px) Image search: [Google]
463863983.jpg
41KB, 351x359px
Man the chick that plays Medusa is smoking hot irl and Medusa in the comics is hot. How in the flying fuck did they make her look so fucked up in the show?
>>
>>94485210
I love their Cable but they literally ruined Domino, is awful the miscast with Neena.
>>
>>94485377
I like them both too.
>>
>>94485967

This. If they wanted black they should have gone dark as fuck to contrast with the white.
>>
>>94474966
X
>>
>>94474966
X
>>
>>94472165
>I wish Scott Buck was my son
>>
>>94484517
They were never going to do cosmic space wars, man. There was never even a chance of that. I mean fucking GotG are basically heist characters now, instead of space war commandos with series missions and with real responsibility.
>>
File: kree-skrull war.jpg (248KB, 1147x480px) Image search: [Google]
kree-skrull war.jpg
248KB, 1147x480px
>>94486147
>They were never going to do cosmic space wars, man.
You mean specifically with the Inhumans? Because...
>>
>>94475505
>> Magneto cannot ruin Wanda, thank fuck.

Mutant Hitler is a cancer all on its own anon. Also the second thing she is known for is fucking a robot and being crazy. She imagined a son into existence that imagined his own boyfriend into existence.
>>
>>94476903

They fought the rightclops and the rightclops won. He managed to kill the inhumans.
>>
>>94486194
>human stopping an alien invasion
>anything like a massive three side political space war
Sure, if you wanted Inhumans as SWORD then it could have happened, perhaps. They were never going to get cosmic-politico
>>
File: 4da[1].png (1MB, 997x1218px) Image search: [Google]
4da[1].png
1MB, 997x1218px
>>94474966
those are some uncanny doubles
X
>>
>>94481830
Honestly that would make a lot of sense.
>>
>>94479374
fart cloud was the dumbest thing and having people accept it in the comic was even dumber what if you were a mutant and never knew, well your screwed what if your transformation was worse of than being human they really tried hard to make the Inhumans seem okay with people in masses accepting the dumb far cloud.
>>
>>94474713
She was being mind controlled here, there are lots of example with Medusa being a slut out of her own free will but you go with the creepy mind control one.
>>
>>94485622
I hope Kirby wakes up from the dead and comes back wearing a full Galactus outfit emanating Kirby dots from it as he looms over our pathetic world and consumes us all for us sins.

Or maybe he fucking zaps everyone responsible for shitting on his characters out of existence (maybe throw a freebie and get the fuckers who messed up Spider-Man).
>>
>>94486194
I'm glad they went with this for Carol because she really didn't have anything good in her name and the uncreative hacks that are the Marvel Comics writers kept screwing up when it came to Carol as Captain Marvel that the MCu writers weren't going to get anything interesting from them.
>>
>>94485239
mojo is charismatic
>>
>>94482195
Hickman's SHIELD was referenced in Secret Warriors, Captain America: Steve Rogers, Hickman's Fantastic Four, Avengers World, Red She-hulk, and even Bendis' New Avengers.
>>
>>94485622
Where's Mike Allred one from?
>>
File: that reboot gave me cancer.png (289KB, 1230x662px) Image search: [Google]
that reboot gave me cancer.png
289KB, 1230x662px
>>94476499

>Shakespearean

Is Tameem working on this?
>>
>>94488956
From FF, I think it was a bit before the Secret Wars when Medusa, Scott Lang and some others were substituting the Fantastic Four.
>>
>>94474966
X
>>
>>94482756
>/woo/
>>
Of course it didn't get received well by these people. Virgin nerds hate everything. Once this show gets shown to normal people they'll love it.

Marvel. Always. Wins.
>>
>>94474984
The entire point was to have an excuse to pare down the number of mutants and replace them with Inhumans.
>>
>>94475799
>worst

That's Carol.
>>
File: 1426546333561.png (267KB, 493x739px) Image search: [Google]
1426546333561.png
267KB, 493x739px
>>94490910
>>
>>94479220
>>94479239
>Casuals voicing their opinions about things they haven't read once again

They were great in the Kirby run of F4 where they were Johnny's girlfriend's weird relatives and Black Bolt believed in integrating Inhumans with the outside so much that he sacrificed The Great Refuge rather than have the Inhumans live behind a wall the rest of their days (a nice bit of character development that was dropped because having the Inhumans be isolationist pricks like in the Jenkins MK series is easier to write than having them interact with the countries of the world).

>>94479250
How the fuck did the Inhumans vs Mutant storyline happen anyway?

Why would you make the group you're trying to push into souless monsters? Did the writing team just rebel against editorial and there was no communication between what editorial wanted and what the writers wanted?

It would be like running Civil War after Iron Man made it big in the movies. What the actual fuck was anyone thinking?
>>
>>94484932
>Inevitable

Fucking what?

Eternals never became discount X-men. Inhumans weren't destined to be discount X-men. For DECADES they weren't discount X-men.

What the fuck anon?
>>
>>94480494
That would require Crystal to be written as the warm and outgoing elemental she was in the Lee/Kirby run instead of the turbocunt with the dyke cut she's currently written as.

Crystal worked because she was the most "normal" one out of a family of regal superhumans.

>>94480422
>Zero Charisma

You stupid cunt, he's an anthropomorphic personification of royal power. His charisma is in his restraint and distance from common happenings. He speaks through his Queen and underlings. A single word from his lips can destroy a planet. He thinks long before he acts but when he acts he acts with decisively (such as in the original Lee/Kirby Great Refuge story where a couple of issues are spent on him deciding whether or not to nuke the Refuge before he actually does so).

Black Bolt was one of Kirby's most poetic creations and its a shame Marvel reduced him to King Cuck lord of the sloppy seconds.
>>
>>94473217
they probbly arent pissed about anything. Fox still makes bank off the xmen rights and will hold on to them as long as they do so. Which doesnt seem like itll change soon
>>
>>94471508
Poor Ramsay, his career is over.
>>
>>94481576
>crash a plane
>everyone survives

Inhumans confirmed for small guys
>>
>>94486216
You are referring to the politically motivated works of John Byrne and Brian Bendis, and the pretentious wank of Kieron Gillen, none of which will be seen in the MCU precisely because of the absence of the X-Men.
>>
File: 1280x720-_OI[1].jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-_OI[1].jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>94475505
Wanda ruined Wanda
>>
>>94486194
Captain Marvel will desperately attempt to copy Wonder Woman.

The problem is people actually like Wonder Woman, whereas Carol is a millitarist fascist who is basically a man with tits.
>>
>>94493662
Sure thing, Ike.
>>
>>94479592
I would actually be okay with "Captain Marvels" with the both of them.
>>
>>94491465
>Why would you make the group you're trying to push into souless monsters? Did the writing team just rebel against editorial and there was no communication between what editorial wanted and what the writers wanted?

You know how Death of X and Inhumans vs X-Men has Jeff Lemire as a co-writer?

You know how Jeff Lemire is now back at DC and the big announced project he has is The Terrifics whose lineup and pitch seems to reference the Fantastic Four, sort of?

Yeah.
>>
>>94491465
I think that's just a case of something being an inorganic push based on business rather than it being a story someone actually wanted to tell. Nobody is invested in making a story that shows genuine love to the characters it involves so it all goes to hell.

See also: Carol. I think you can argue that KSD wrote Carol genuinely but was hamstrung by her not having the story writing chops to back up her writing of the character. But Civil War II is the exact same kind of "this character is great and you will like her, because we say so" inauthentic push writing that the Inhumans got with their vs X-men story.

People at certain levels of Marvel seem so invested in the idea that controversy and fandom being inflamed is better than people being quietly happy with titles that they just have massive blind spots when readership is absolutely not on board with what they're trying to sell. What they've done to Cyclops and Emma Frost is hard to call anything but actively spiteful at this point.
>>
This whole Inhumans mess is depressing, but not necessarily surprising.

SHIELD handled the concept of the Inhumans way fucking better than this hot mess. The only way this movie/miniseries is salvageable is if it cameos Hive, Lash, Reina or even Lincoln. Or literally does anything to capitalize on the world building AoS helped establish, not vague allusions.
>>
Ike the Kike on suicide watch
>>
>>94473521
Del Toro coulda make that shit happen as a movie and be great

but no, lets make it look like a C level tv show
>>
>>94491647
>You stupid cunt, he's an anthropomorphic personification of royal power.
Oh, fuck off and take this pretentious shit with you.

"Medusa is the anthropomorphic personification of the dynamics of female beauty"

See? You can do that for every shit character.
>>
>>94482154
>I dunno. Notice how only the X-men ever get the good jobs in the mutant nations, the ugly kids never get anything or get killed off, and people with legitimately useful powers that could be empowered enough to make billions with some basic financial advice are left to rot while begging for clean food/water?

What? What Mutant Nations? and Morrison's run had a huge focus on ugly mutants like Beak. Blame Whedon for shifting the focus back to Wolverine and Company.
>>
>>94494437
So you're saying Jeff Lemire was a DC double-agent who intentionally made sure the Inhumans push would be massively disliked?
>>
>>94500587
Motivations aside the guy presided over the worst X-Men run in decades

It's a small mercy that it ended up being so brief, relatively speaking
>>
>>94479592
> premier female hero

Storm?
>>
File: 93284923.jpg (196KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
93284923.jpg
196KB, 667x1000px
>>94500887
>>
>>94500915
thanks for my new fetish
>>
>>94479504
Do you seriously not even know who fucking Jeph Loeb is?
>>
>>94491519
>Black Bolt & Medusa
>Cyclops & Jean Grey
>Feared and loathed
>secret team of superpowered people
makes you think
Thread posts: 434
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.