[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poochies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: bubba the cave duck.jpg (259KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
bubba the cave duck.jpg
259KB, 600x451px
ITT we post the Poochies of their respective series. For better or for worse. I'll start with Bubba the cave Duck. Where I never really cared for him as a child, I found his pet dinosaur even more annoying. Mixing in a baby creature of anything is just plan mind numbing.
>>
>>94470934
Oh god. I hope they don't bring Bubba back in the Ducktales reboot
>>
>>94470944
Okay here me out, they bring back Bubba, but he's a adorable shota.
>>
>>94470944
It might happen. He was even in the Nes games. I don't see why they wouldn't. Only if they get more than 1 season at best. Revivals don't do as well today.
>>
>>94471003
>adorable shota
>Bubba Duck
I just don't fucking see it. maybe they will turn him into a less annoying comic relief.
>>
File: Tuffy.jpg (11KB, 160x171px) Image search: [Google]
Tuffy.jpg
11KB, 160x171px
Probably the original one really.
>>
>>94471190
I remember that little bastard. Good thing he wasn't in many cartoons.
>>
Is there any Poochie that is disliked as much as Scrappy is? Even his parent company hates him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBbw1--WEsU
>>
>>94471190

A talking mouse in a show about mute animals! What's worse is he now makes Jerry weird because mice can now talk, but Jerry chooses not to (or is dumb).
>>
File: Poochie_Large.png (267KB, 550x570px) Image search: [Google]
Poochie_Large.png
267KB, 550x570px
This is clearly the Poochie of the simpsons
>>
>>94471003
How do you pass a primitive neanderthal off as a shota? Why use the same character at all?
>>
>>94471391
Found it funny that the term "Scrappy Doo" is often used as much as "Poochie". I never like Scrappy Doo as a kid myself.
>>
>>94471526
>How do you pass a primitive neanderthal off as a shota?
I can answer this but it ends with this post being janitored out of existence
>>
File: 1363505534444.jpg (175KB, 850x877px) Image search: [Google]
1363505534444.jpg
175KB, 850x877px
>>94470934
Is there a hotter Poochie than Mari Illustrious Makinami?
>>
>>94472172
Where I agree, and understand what you mean.
>>>/a/
>>
Mirage's TMNT comics own Poochie has got to be v4's Teenage Shadow. She's cool! She rides a motorbike! She's training to be a ninja! She's a teenage mutant ninja .... skeleton with giant hands and a frog face, because the artist for v4 was only able to draw mutants, I guess.

Her character was annoying and largely useless, and made me long to go back to the edgy days of Image. I'd have gladly sat through more weekly turtle maimings if they could just turn this trainwreck back into adorable toddler Shadow.
>>
>>94470944
They confirmed everyone would be back
>>
Stitch's overexposure in the theme parks and merchandising really tarnished the film's reputation for Disney Park fans.

Same goes for Jack Sparrow and Elsa.
>>
>>94472584
It aired on Toonami, unwritten rule is that anything toonami is far game to mention here.
https://youtu.be/u821xReXHIU
>>
File: Corporal Capeman.jpg (33KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
Corporal Capeman.jpg
33KB, 640x512px
>>94470934
>>94470944

Goofus was pretty irritating as well.

Plus, since mentioning Goofus reminded me of him, this guy right here.
>>
File: poochie.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
poochie.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>
>>94474518

>character is actually named Poochie

I think that's cheating, anon.
>>
>>94473082

That feels like they were trying to make a new version of April's sidekick from the Archie comics but botched everything about it.
>>
>>94473619
I mean I understand especially back when it came out. What else was there besides Lilo and Stitch? Nobody saw Treasure planet. Brother Bear, Home on the Range and Chicken Little were all garbage so when it came to new stuff Stitch was everywhere. It's also a franchise they use when appealing to boys since they don't buy princess merch
>>
>>94474695
>Brother Bear was garbage
Take that back
>>
>>94474695
It was the only successful Disney move of that era.
>>
>>94473619
Nah man, Stitch is cute.
>>
There's the Poochie from the show we're not allowed to talk about. Holy FUCK she's bad.
>>
>>94475507
P.P. right?
>>
>>94471212
Then I apologize in advance for this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWTAhgEXec0
>>
File: iggy.png (220KB, 322x252px) Image search: [Google]
iggy.png
220KB, 322x252px
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.