[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you personally think about the Sonichu comic books, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Sonichu-4.jpg (145KB, 700x912px) Image search: [Google]
Sonichu-4.jpg
145KB, 700x912px
What do you personally think about the Sonichu comic books, /co/?
>>
looks like a satire of all other fan comics, is hard to believe that chris-chan and his comic are real.
>>
File: 1501886306770-1.png (868KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501886306770-1.png
868KB, 554x400px
>>94467070
all memes aside, this is the perfect time to spam him pickles. real christorians know the importance of the pickle
>>
>>94467150
>added the "-1" to your pic just so you could post it somewhere else

There's a point where ironic shitposting just gets sad to watch.
>>
Chris is legitimately one of the most interesting human beings I've ever learned about.

I've retained more info on his life than most of the so-called "important" people in history.
>>
Sonikino.
>>
He's gonna be going through a new arc against Lazerbot, and it'll be the greatest war mankind's ever seen.
>>
File: abunai.png (187KB, 291x419px) Image search: [Google]
abunai.png
187KB, 291x419px
>>94467150
>>
>>94467070
it's dull. like very very dull. it might be a good insight into how fucked Chris is but as a work of fiction, it's incredibly tedious to read
>>
>>94467070
Crash Bandicoot retold is worse, Imo. But only because the author seems unable to control his urge to show poorly drawn furry tits every single page.
>>
>>94467070
I finally read it all the way through when it got Storytime of Pained. It's fairly interesting when it gets into his personal life, but otherwise it is WALLOFTEXT WALLOFTEXT WALLOFTEXT.
>>
Sonichu for me has always been everything you could ever want for a true and honest tragedy, and I've been able to enjoy it a lot more because it was never forced on to me by anyone nor was I expected to love it like people expect some nerd boy to like Star Wars.

I could almost call Sonichu the antithesis of Watchmen in some ways, when it comes to the reasons its creators' chose comics as a medium and how polar opposite they are in style and panel layout. *tips fedora*

tl;dr Sonichu is fun to laugh at and the full origin story on Chris and its creation is even more fun to laugh at.
>>
>>94467070
kino
>>
>>94467769
>>94467778
Good times. Also, that Bandicoot guy might still be working on a new comics.
>>
File: Man in Pickle Suit.jpg (45KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Man in Pickle Suit.jpg
45KB, 375x523px
Why does co hate the Pickle Man so much?

https://youtu.be/4orHqL-b968
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.