[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can we talk about this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: realms eternal.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
realms eternal.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
can we talk about this show?
>>
>>94466523
What is this show exactly?
>>
>>94466523
Got any links?
>>
this will never happen

why to live?
>>
>>94466703
no actually thats the reason i started this thread
>>
>>94466960
What is it about?
>>
>>94466523
I give it a week before there are lewd pics of the boy and old man spit roasting the red head.
>>
>>94467459
Well, paheal already has content, both straight and gay.
This is a failed pilot from 2015, I'm still butthurt they canned this for that Tumblr show danger and eggs
>>
>>94467272
MC in OP gets summoned to become a hero by an elf kid his age who acts like Kuzco. The bitchy popular girl at his school is the big bad and there's also some feral girl in the magical realm.
>>
>>94467607
Where can one see the pilot and then get sad that it will never be real?
>>
File: 80679674967.jpg (1MB, 510x6015px) Image search: [Google]
80679674967.jpg
1MB, 510x6015px
>>94466662
Eddie of the Realms Eternal

AKA the one Amazon didn't pick up because lesbians and trannies
>>
>>94467787
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-4-GH8nQi8
>>
>>94467787
Y'know, the show might genuinely be good, but the gushing over it's inclusivity in pic related is pure cringe.
>>
>>94467787
>AKA the one Amazon didn't pick up because lesbians and trannies
They just don't like BL
>>
>>94468020
I don't hate inclusivity and think that everyone should have the right to make stuff and tell their own personal stories, but I fucking hate when companies just toot their own fucking horn about how great they are for including 'X Oppressed Group' in their latest product.

If you're going to have a gay character on Star Trek then just do it, I don't need 400 articles and think pieces on the internet about how brave it is for this multimillion dollar company to take a stand on their niche sci-fi show.
>>
https://mega.nz/#F!F6ZzTZiQ!ztXe-1KYqGdS4HDFcVEjJw
password: kaatyuun
>>
>>94468020
It actually is genuinely good. And when you think about what a dumbfuck the creator is, then it becomes absolutely miraculous.
>>
>>94468555
I've only seen the first episode with the waterslide and the bit with the egg thinking he may be an adult but I thought it was pretty funny and cute.
>>
>>94468600
Biggest payoff is in the second to last episode.
>>
>>94468600
Also: Philip the Safety Egg is the best character ever.
>>
Fingers crossed it still manages to get picked up somehow. It has high ratings on Amazon, so maybe they'll pick it up when they need another batch of cartoons in a few years.
>>
>>94468670
Neither Niko nor Lost in Oz "won" their respective votes, but they were turned into shows anyway. They were one cycle ahead of Eddie. There's definitely still hope for it.
>>
>>94468645
Man, if you were an egg wouldn't you be as obsessed with keeping things safe as possible?

Poor guy is a neurotic mess for a reason.
>>
>>94467787
Danger & Eggs is legitimately cute. I wish the LGBTBBQ shit would fucking die but at least it's a fun show.
>>
>>94468746
I will always have hope, anon. This show would have potential if it gets greenlit
>>
>>94467787
Oh my, so it's one of those shows. SJWshit? Can we get a pickle rick takedown of this show, similar to what we did to rick and morty?
>>
>>94467787
Could be really fun. But you know its be full of hamfisted shit the pig might as well be alive.
>>
>>94469188
>we
not your personal army, faggot
>>
>>94469188
>we
Reddit
>>
>>94469477
>>94469530
Silence, bitches, or your favorite series will get pickle ricked next
>>
>>94469592
You must be at least 18 years old to use 4chan.
>>
>>94469188
>>94469592
Cringe
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.