[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thot Hunting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: no justice.jpg (38KB, 397x298px) Image search: [Google]
no justice.jpg
38KB, 397x298px
In a thread the other day there were claims that Mike Judge was originally going to have Dale snap and kill Nancy after finding out the truth near the end of the series but decided against it. Would you have wanted that ending?
I'm torn because I fucking hated Nancy, but I want Dale to be happy and not locked up in a mental institution (again).
>>
>>94465676
does anyone have a screencap of that greentext someone made of dale having his suspicions all along but not giving a sit because even though the bug poison made him imputent he does not care because joseph loves him like a father and that is something redcorn will never have.
>>
Seems pretty dark for King of the hill. Then again, I personally like when finales go all out and change something huge that they can get away with without having to worry about status quo. I think it just isn't in Dale's character though, at least not by the end of the series.
>>
File: fuck redcorn.jpg (82KB, 318x810px) Image search: [Google]
fuck redcorn.jpg
82KB, 318x810px
>>94465798
>>
>>94465829
Dale's a good person, but we all know he's not the most stable individual. In Dog Dale Afternoon his friends were pretty quick to believe that he was going to be the next Texas Tower Sniper.
>>
He should have hooked up with that exterminator lady that was into him.
>>
>>94465676
You are mistaken. Mike Judge writes comedy.
>>
>>94465845
The end part makes it.
>>
>>94465676

The would've made KOTH a lot more interesting, but kind of horrible/dark since all of Dales positive attributes would go out the window.
>>
>>94465676
Hell no. Something like that would have retroactively ruined King of the Hell.
Just imagine, seeing an episode of Dale throwing pocket sand or pretending to be Rusty Shackleford, and then remember that one day, he's gonna fucking murder his wife and then possibly kill himself.

It would have soured the whole show. It'd have been like if current Peter Griffin did half the shit he does now in Season 2 of pre-cancellation Family Guy, it would have ruined the show.
>>
>>94466011
Agreed. In the other thread they were saying that Judge said all this in DVD commentary, but I can't find a clip of any of it.
>>
File: DaleTheTrumpcuckGribble.png (2MB, 1421x1009px) Image search: [Google]
DaleTheTrumpcuckGribble.png
2MB, 1421x1009px
>>94465676
I guess we'll never know.
>>
>>94466603
Now why you gotta force politics into this pleasant thread, friend?
>>
>>94466939
I wasn't trying to "force" politics.I just found that pic of Dale hilarious. I meant nothing by it though.
>>
>>94466603
>Dale
>Supporting politics at all

/pol/ can't do anything right.
>>
>>94467072
Understandable, have a pleasant evening.
>>
>>94467105
Have a pleasant evening to ya too.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.