[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dirty Skrulls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: skrull.jpg (174KB, 522x825px) Image search: [Google]
skrull.jpg
174KB, 522x825px
Which MCU character is a filthy Skrull /co/? We know they infiltrated Feige's inner circle cause they are in Captain Marvel.

My money is on Stark
>>
File: 1447141753626.png (289KB, 440x909px) Image search: [Google]
1447141753626.png
289KB, 440x909px
Nobody, Carol exterminated them all except for Veranke, who she keeps as a sex slave.
>>
>>94462756

Any character with their contract expiring.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (4KB, 220x210px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4KB, 220x210px
>>94462756
>>
I''m guessing Thunderbolt Ross is one of them, since he approved the Sokovia Accords.
>>
>>94463665
Skrulls would hate the Accords, it would be Steve if anybody.
>>
>>94462756
War Machine. He got recast already so in joke. Plus no superpowers.
>>
>>94463419
ARE YOU A SKRULL UH?! YOU HAVE TO TELL ME! ITS THE RULES!
>>
>>94462756
It doesnt matter who you think is a skrull unless we have a method of exposing their skrulliness.
>>
Tony.

Think about it.
>>
>>94462756
I think Hank Pym has a decent chance of being a skrull.
>>
Casual here

If a hero was a skrull why would they do hero things? Aren't they evil?
>>
It's so obviously Tony that it wont be.
>>
>>94465037
They need to be in a certain position strategically. They'll do what they need to in order to blend in. It's all part of the plan.
>>
It's going to be War Machine, Wong and some other irrelevant sidekicks. Maybe the Black Widow.

In TV Coulson is a prime candidate along with Iron Twink.
>>
>>94465037
They get brainwashed and truly believe they are the heroes and act like them. Infiltrated Skrulls in Secret Invasion were dormant agents.
>>
Nobody on Earth is a Skrull yet. The Kree visited Earth in 1997. Captain Marvel goes into space around 1997.

In Captain America: Civil War when Tony is at Peter Parker's apartment, Peter says that a video of Spider-Man is fake.

Tony says
"Oh you mean like those UFOs over Phoenix?"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

>The Phoenix Lights was a mass UFO sighting which occurred in Phoenix, Arizona, and Sonora, Mexico on Thursday, March 13, 1997.[citation needed]

>Lights of varying descriptions were reported by thousands of people[2] between 19:30 and 22:30 MST, in a space of about 300 miles (480 km), from the Nevada line, through Phoenix, to the edge of Tucson.[citation needed]

>There were allegedly two distinct events involved in the incident: a triangular formation of lights seen to pass over the state, and a series of stationary lights seen in the Phoenix area. The United States Air Force later identified the second group of lights as flares dropped by A-10 Warthog aircraft that were on training exercises at the Barry Goldwater Range in southwest Arizona.

So that's might be 1997 to 201_ for when Captain Marvel might have come back to Earth. That's a decent amount of time for when things might happen. You might have Captain Marvel, Ravagers, Asgardians, and others interacting with each other in space.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3851222/kurt-russell-phoenix-lights-ufo-sighting-1997-mystery-pilot/
Guardians of the Galaxy star Kurt made the startling revelation that he witnessed the Phoenix Lights sightings in 1997 on BBC’s The One Show.

And 66-year-old Kurt says he was one of the anonymous pilots – flying with stepson Oliver – who offered testimony on the sightings.

He said: “I was the pilot. [I] saw six lights over the airport in absolute uniform in a V-shape.

It was only several years later when watching TV with wife Goldie Hawn that he released his account had been investigated by UFO sleuths.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.