[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kyle`s goal in this episode is a great example of how boring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: oring.jpg (88KB, 1119x629px) Image search: [Google]
oring.jpg
88KB, 1119x629px
kyle`s goal in this episode is a great example of how boring he`s become
>>
>>94459871
Provide context please, I don't remember this one.
>>
>>94459997
he blamed lets plays for preventing people from talking to each other in the living room
>>
>>94460293
This episode just shows how boring the show has become. They had an interesting idea and portrayal of let's plays (why are you watching someone play something instead of doing it yourself with somebody)

you think the show is going to take down Let's Plays but the message is just "hey this is cool too" there's literally no point to the episode only to acknowledge that the matt and trey know that let's playing exists
>>
i flat out avoid the let's play episodes, do they ever acknowledge NFL is kinda like watching a Let's Play of football?
>>
>>94460386
>This episode just shows how boring the show has become. They had an interesting idea and portrayal of let's plays (why are you watching someone play something instead of doing it yourself with somebody)
>you think the show is going to take down Let's Plays but the message is just "hey this is cool too" there's literally no point to the episode only to acknowledge that the matt and trey know that let's playing exists
I feel like they have generally started to play things to safe at some point, avoiding criticizing things too much.
>>
>>94460637
Egaming scene is like watching the NFL
Let's plays is watching footage of your local sports club
>>
>>94460386
>why are you watching someone play something instead of doing it yourself with somebody

what are sports
>>
>>94459871
Let's plays are a weird topic for a TV show anyway
>>
>>94462868
not even remotely the same thing
>>
>>94463941
exactly the same thing
>>
>>94464017

One requires physical exertion, going outside and (usually) other people. You can literally play video games naked on the shitter.
>>
>>94464076
You can watch someone play sports naked on the shitter as well.
>>
>>94464076
>One requires physical exertion, going outside and (usually) other people. You can literally play video games naked on the shitter.
And? Watching people doing sports is as boring as waching someone play videogames.
>>
>>94461212
>I feel like they have generally started to play things to safe at some point, avoiding criticizing things too much.

As social justice rises in popularity more and more the networks have to turn the dial back on whats allowed to be shown, said, and done. It isn't the content creators, like Matt and Trey that want to do it, but most likely the network forcing them too.
>>
>>94462868
Something that requires actual effort. Scoring a touchdown in a football game takes far more energy and work and is something that few can do given the circumstances compared to a guy turning on a game smashing some random buttons and screaming memes at a camera.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.