[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She cheated on Mr. Salt, it's time we all accept it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7058.jpg (54KB, 527x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7058.jpg
54KB, 527x395px
She cheated on Mr. Salt, it's time we all accept it.
>>
>>94456353
More like Mr. Cuck lmao.
>>
>>94456353
I really like the idea that their relationship progressed to not one, but two kids during the course of the series. Did they ever go into the stress of parenting on the show at all?

I dunno. I got kids stuff on the brain lately
>>
"domestic relationships" are pretty problematic anyway
>>
>>94456435
They had two kids I only recall the one.
>>
>>94456571
Yep. Paprika and Cinnamon in the later years
>>
>>94456353
>being such a pedantic obnoxious ass you being race into Mr Salt and Mrs Pepper instead of just accepting the idea was a family of spices that grew from the two most common and traditional table seasonings to eventually include other additional spices

Yeah Anon what a fucking horrible idea. It should've been Mr Salt and Mrs Salt and their two kids Salt and Salt right? Holy fucking shit just neck yourself.

pink salt > sea salt. Sea salt is a fucking meme.
>>
File: dr pepper.jpg (6KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
dr pepper.jpg
6KB, 240x210px
>>94456353
If anything she was cheating on whoever Mr Pepper was, with Mr Salt. Think about it. Her name is Mrs Pepper. She must be married to Mr Pepper (or possibly, to Dr Pepper?). But the whole show she's spending her time with Mr Salt.
>>
>>94456353
The real question is:
is he salty about it?
>>
>>94458648
Dr. Pepper died, Mr. Salt's her second husband.
>>
>>94456353
what are those
>>
>>94456353
It took me so long to figure out that these two are an interracial couple.
>>
>>94461362
They're smelly french.
>>
>>94456353
They're French. Their ways are different from ours.
>>
>>94458648
she kept her maiden name
>>
File: 1498333514419.jpg (44KB, 217x208px) Image search: [Google]
1498333514419.jpg
44KB, 217x208px
>>94461362
I just noticed that.
>>
So....... They have genitals

How was she able to expand her glass hole to give birth to a baby?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.