[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I swear Bendis does this shit on purpose.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: bendis.png (896KB, 961x571px) Image search: [Google]
bendis.png
896KB, 961x571px
I swear Bendis does this shit on purpose.
>>
>>94454862
Then don't read Bendis.
>>
File: 1501640324426.png (82KB, 441x411px) Image search: [Google]
1501640324426.png
82KB, 441x411px
>>94454885
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>94454862
Why wouldn't he? Marvel keeps paying him, and for some reason people think he's a decent writer or something. He can be as awful as he wants and they still give him more things to ruin and let his unimaginative shit characters run rampant.
>>
>>94454862
>I'm a super hero. That's just a fact now.
lol
>>
>>94455791
>Tell, don't show, is a great story telling technique

Really I believe in this character now
>>
>>94455791
>>94455817
Its a recap page you fucking idiots.
>>
>>94455919
To be fair, that is a basic Bendis technique.

Most of Riri's backstory is made up of people telling us how smart she is instead of showing her solving a problem, or create anything that isn't yet another knockoff of Tony Stark's armor.
>>
>>94455919
This recap page is a Bendis' writing style in a nutshell.

>Tell dont show
>"Look at how amazing my Mary Sue character is because everyone loves her!"
>Forced Bendispeak
>>
>I have all of Tony Stark's shit!
Well, I suppose she's not OOC.
>>
>>94454917
stunning comeback shitballs
>>
>>94456084
Not defending riri, But, being smart isn't about inventing stuff.
>>
>>94456457
yeah the dude that though that it would be a good thing to carry fire around and not hope for a thunder strike fire, sure was not smart. Or the woman that noticed that adding ash to stuff makes it taste better, and people less sick.
>>
>>94456457
For what she's billed as then yes it is. She should have her own shit she wants to do.
>>
>>94456453
Go back to writing comics, Bendis.
>>
>>94456586
>For what she's billed as then yes it is. She should have her own shit she wants to do.

Billed to what? She wanted to be tony stark and not a inventor.
>>
>>94456990
But Tony Stark IS a fucking inventor.
>>
>>94456990
Sometimes writers go stupid with smart characters, there are many ways to show genius; however, often times it's done in such a way that makes you feel like the writer is an idiot. This isn't the case with riri, riri doesn't feel like she's smart enough to do what she does. Her reasoning ability is shit and she is supposed to be an inventor. Yet all she does is crib stark's tech. You'd think bendis would at least try to showcase her own tech.
>>
>>94457305
I was talking about the hero angle of stark.

>>94457506
Yeah, it is weird. You will think that bendis will write in some of her own tech.
>>
Bendis' letterers should be paid extra.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.