[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best cartoon ever made?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Birds Anonymous (6).jpg (307KB, 1477x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Birds Anonymous (6).jpg
307KB, 1477x1080px
I've watched Birds Anonymous yesterday, and once again I realized this might have been the best cartoon ever made (not counting the Courage the Cowardly Dog episode Big Stinkin' City). Definately the best Looney Tunes and Tweety/Sylvester.

I'm not a fan of Tweety cartoons in general, but the way this cartoon parodises addicts and the organization of "Alcoholics Anonymous", along with some hitchcockian animation and superb performance by Mel Blanc it's simply brilliant.
>>
>>94449035
>Definately

*Definitely
>>
I remember seeing this as a kid and no knowing. what the fuck was going on. As an Adult, I appreciate how well done it is.
>>
>>94449490
>and no knowing

*and not knowing
>>
>>94449490
Yeah, this is the cartoon you appreciate more as an adult. I didn't like it as a kid.
>>
>>94449702
WBs cartoons, more so than Disney, surprise you with how dark and clever they can be.
>>
>>94450122
being "dark" for darks sake is cringy, just say clever.

That works. And yes they can be
>>
>>94450336
They weren't dark for darks sake, it was part of the humor. I'm talking about classic cartoons, what the fuck are you talking about.
>>
When Friz Freleng was on, he was truly great. You Ought to be in Pictures was his other masterpiece, when Daffy and Porky were set in real life environment, and they even talked to Leon Schlesinger.
>>
>>94450459
>for darks sake

*for dark's sake
>>
Every cigaretards, drugtards and drunktards should watch this cartoon what we really think of them.
>>
>>94449035
I see where your coming from anon, but can you really call it the best Looney Tunes cartoon in a world where The Dover Boys exists?
>>
>>94450336
>>94449702
They honestly seem aimed more at adults then kids.
>>
>>94452993
Good one, but Birds Anonymous was better. Top 10 would be like this:

1. Birds Anonymous
2. The Great Piggybank Robbery
3. One Froggy Evening
4. What's Opera Doc?
5. Duck Amuck
6. You Ought to be in Pictures
7. Lovelorn Leghorn
8. Claws for Alarm
9. The Dover Boys
10. I Love to Singa
>>
>>94453034
What's Opera Doc is shit, swap it with Feed the Kitty or Puss N Booty and I approve your list.
>>
>>94453020
>more at adults then kids.

*more at adults than kids.
>>
We have a grammer nazi here.

Hey, find the mistake I gave to you for birthday present!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.