[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best episode of Family Guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Avatar-FamilyGuy.jpg (66KB, 273x273px) Image search: [Google]
66KB, 273x273px
>>
>>94446323
in my humble opinion it's Road To The North Pole
>>
Road to Rhode Island.
>>
>>94446323
None of them.
>>
>>94446323
I can't stand Family Guy for a number of reasons but I will admit that any episode with Brian and Stewie is the best episode.

Maybe they have good chemistry or something but the "Brian and Stewie in this adventure" episodes are always the funniest.
>>
The road to germany is objectivley the brst episode
>>
Brian Wallows and Peter's Swallows
>>
>>94451060
I don't recall it, but I was going to suggest Road to Rhode Island.
The Road to episodes are the only ones where he gives a fuck.
>>
>>94446323
Seems like universally the 'Road to X' episodes tend to be better episodes. I'm with >>94449103
in the long run though, Road to Rhode Island is the best one.
>>
>>94446323
Usually episodes where Brian and Stewie are on an adventure. They tend to rely less on cutaways, and have more effort was put into the writing. Because of this, Brian and Stewie are also the only remotely interesting characters in Family Guy. The rest of of the main cast are as dull and dishwater, so I avoid episodes that focus on everyone else.

I prefer American Dad. Because cutaways are a lot rarer, the main cast is better developed, more memorable episodes, and generally a bit more clever with how it handles humour.
>>
File: 1491255433022.jpg (35KB, 255x356px) Image search: [Google]
1491255433022.jpg
35KB, 255x356px
>>94446323
The last one.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.