[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This episode man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5099.jpg (79KB, 893x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5099.jpg
79KB, 893x683px
This episode man
>>
>>94440437
A whole city who had nothing better to do than looking at child being humilliated and just laugh at it.
>>
>>94440437
I legit have zero recollection of this episode and I used to watch this show religiously.
>>
>>94441205
same i think we blocked it out like Arnold did
>>
>>94441205
Good. It was by far the worst episode.
>>
>>94440437
I still find Arnold super adorable with that costume on.
>>
>>94440437
I wanna beat up four-eyes for taking advantage of Arnold. At the same time though, the bunny suit is cute.
>>
>>94440437
I wanna fuck him in that suit nonconsensually
>>
>>94441205
Arnold accidentally walks on a kid using bunny pajamas and promises not to tell anyone, other kids also find out about the pajamas by themselves and tell everyone about it, the first kid then is mad at Arnold thinking he was the snitch, Arnold try to reconciliate with him to not avail, then the first kids tells Arnold that he would forgive him if he walks in the streets on a bunny costume, just before Arnold does this the first kid earsdrop on the to kid who told everyone talking about how Arnold was innocent and the kid tries to stop Arnold but is too late, Arnold goes out on a bunny costume while a multitude laughs at him and reporters just transmite his humiliation on tv.
>>
Must have been a slow news day
>>
>>94441341
How did the news get called.
>>
>>94440437
This is one of the few episodes on a cartoon where we can all agree how unfair it is for a character, like THAT Charlie Brown special.
>>
>>94441390
Like what one?
>>94441205
Most likely due to it getting zero airplay at the creator's request because even he hated it.
>>
File: iggy mad.png (369KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
iggy mad.png
369KB, 640x360px
>>94440437
B-baka Arnold, it's not like I like you or anything...
>>
>>94440437
Do any of you ever imagine fucking Arnold while he wears the bunny pajamas? Because I do.
>>
Monkeyman was a worse episode
>>
>>94440437
It was Arnold's fault, he should have told Iggy to fuck off
>>
>>94441580
He should have given Iggy a blowjob
>>
>>94440437
It was Arnold's fault. He wanted Iggy's forgiveness, and he knew what he had to do to get it. Arnold could've said "Fuck off why do I even want your forgiveness in the first place?", but Arnold is too much of a pussy to let anyone stay mad at him.
>>
It wouldn't be such an issue but they depicted Arnold in a way that it seemed like it was such abuse so it went over the line
>>
>>94441499
Hi, Helga.
>>
>>94441571
What was wrong with monkeyman?
>young guy out helping people in vigilante form
>lets fame go to his head
>realizes he was letting down the people who supported him
>went back to being himself

?
>>
>>94441482
>Most likely due to it getting zero airplay at the creator's request because even he hated it.
Stop using the Hey Arnold wiki as a source.
>>
>>94442981
That was the point. Nobody was really forcing Arnold to do it. All he had to gain was the forgiveness of an asshole minor character that he rarely speaks to, but he had too much tolerance for bullshit.
>>
>>94443242
Not him, but they were trying too hard to make Monkeyman funny. Not sure if it was Craig and the writers to blame or Andy Dick.

Probably Andy Dick.
>>
>>94441341
Don't forget that after this episode, that specific kid never had any role in the series again, and was regulated to nothing more than a background character.
>>
>>94446771
He never had any role in the series BEFORE this, either. He was always a background character.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.