[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember ᵗʰᵉ X-Men vs ᵗʰᵉ Avengers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: RCO001_1489115602.jpg (675KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RCO001_1489115602.jpg
675KB, 1041x1600px
Remember ᵗʰᵉ X-Men vs ᵗʰᵉ Avengers?
>>
>>94440042
No. But couldn't based cyclops just laser them all to death?
>>
>>94440067
Everyone there except Rogue on account of Carol's absorption powers.
>>
>>94440042
Yeah, that's where Magneto goes on trial.
>>
Avengers used to be very very lame. I recognize Black Knight, who the fuck is red robot
>>
>>94440291
crimson dynamo
>>
>>94440291
>Avengers used to be very very lame.
Dude, Roger Stern is one of the best Avengers writers.
>>
>>94440205
Typical muties, protecting a known criminal from the law.

Really, it would be better to lock them all up with how much some of them turn on humanity.
>>
>>94440291
Remember when they tried to make them cool in the early 90s by giving them all matching jackets to wear. They were still lame and no one bought their books even after another crossover with the Xmen
>>
>>94440042
What's Crimson Dynamo doing there?
>>
>>94440771

I believe he's there because he's pissed off at Magneto for sinking a Soviet sub back in Uncanny X-Men #150.
>>
>>94440771
The Ruskies wanted Magneto too.
>>
I prefer to worst X Men, like Stacy-X or Maggot, over the Yocasta, Dark Knight tier Avengers.
>>
>>94440835
sorry, Black Knight. I also almost write Jocasta.
>>
The x-me They make me angry in this story. They protect magneto because they say he will not have a fair trial because he is mutant. The guy was being Judged for genocide and terrorism, because of the cities and people he killed, Even if it were he was a normal man he would be considered guilty, but the x-men act that the reason he will be tried and found guilty ( Would not have a fair trial) is that he is mutant.
>>
>>94440042
Who's that nighthawk lookin guy in the red armor? What does he do?
>>
>>94443320
Never mind.
>>94440790
>>94440771
answered it.
>>
>>94440894
Blame Claremont for that.

Roger Stern wrote two different treatments for the mini; one was wholesale vetoed by Claremont (it would have had the Mandarin in a major role and ended with Magneto faking his death) and the other one having an ending where the X-Men found out that Magneto rigged the verdict and banish him from the X-Mansion/from having contact with the New Mutants, with the zinger being Magneto, immediately after being expelled from the X-Men, being told to go kill himself by a young mutant who tells Magneto that he doesn't represent mutantkind and that he needs to die because everything he does just makes things worse for his people.

Claremont threw a queen size tantrum over that ending and demanded it changed/leading to Stern being taken off the book and the forth issue being written by Tom DeFalco, who had to get his script approved by Claremont before editorial would approve it.
>>
>>94445795
He developed a franchise from a canceled piece of shit into the biggest franchise in comics. I think he deserved to tell people to fuck off if it would ruin what he was doing
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.