[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win in a fight? Clark Kent or Bruce Wayne?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0415.jpg (68KB, 899x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0415.jpg
68KB, 899x676px
Who would win in a fight? Clark Kent or Bruce Wayne?
>>
>>94439817
They're gay for each other.
>>
>>94439817
This question becomes interesting if it's meaning the two alter-egos. Who values their peaceful, mild mannered secret identity more? Would the businessman or the newsboy kick more ass? These are the comic stories I want to see
>>
>>94439817
How would you even get these two cowards to fight each other? They always run away at the first hint of danger!
>>
>>94439817
Wayne is such an alchie that he's probably killed all his pain receptors. He'd steamroll that nerdy reporter
>>
>>94439817
Bruce probably played at a cushy ivy league school
>>
>>94439817
Couldnt you at least use a different image, this time?
>>
>>94439941
Alter egos and secret identities? Anon they're just a rich playboy and a farmer's son reporter.
>>
>>94439941

Newsboy spent most of his life on a farm and that's the excuse he uses for being built like a linebacker.

That said, Bruce gets into fights more as a billionaire playboy than mild mannered Clark Kent does, since Bruce has no reason to hide his perfectly natural human strength. Even if someone suspected him, "Short tempered rich guy with a lot of free time who likes to work out a lot and can afford the best food and martial arts instructors" holds up under a scrutinizing gaze.
But if anyone ever got suspicions about Clark, there's a risk his secret could get out, so Clark Kent tends to use his words more than his fists.

If Bruce Wayne is ever confronted and words fail him, fighting is his only option to put scum bags down.
Clark Kent on the other hand can just run away while shouting "Help me Superman!", and then super speeding up up and away as soon as he breaks line og sight with his opponent, then come back as Superman.
>>
>rich pampered playboy

verses

>big cornfed farm raised gentle giant

gee I wonder anon.
>>
>>94439817
farm boy vs city boy? farm boy every time.
>>
>>94440402
not a 100% match to your settings but close enough
>>
>>94440006
>Played college ball son.
>>
>>94440006

I heard he only played Polo. Kent would crush the guy
>>
>>94440402
>>94440721
when you put it like that.
>>
>>94440755
>Coulda gone pro if I hadn't joined the Planet!
>>
>>94439817
Clark Kent. Because he's a southern boy with the farmer strength.
>>
>>94440402
>Lives in the hell hole that is Gotham
>At risk of getting kidnapped everyday
He definitely knows some kind of self defense. Or else he'd be dead. Clark is a pansy who lives in metropolis, he has superman looking after him.
>>
>>94439817

i thought Function v. Aesthetics was /fit/ material
>>
>>94439817
Physically, Kent is superior, he's a big guy who grew up on the farm. But he's time and time again shown as a sissy who faints at the very hint of danger. Wayne on the other hand is a playboy who drinks and parties all night long, so he's probably in awful shape, but he's also bald and aggressive. Hard choice, it's essentially body vs mind. Maybe if Wayne had some time to stop drinking, start running and prep himself for the fight.
>>
>>94441462
Ain't nobody breaking that redneck.
>>
>>94441462
He would win but Kansas is not the South
>>
File: superbat.png (430KB, 582x792px) Image search: [Google]
superbat.png
430KB, 582x792px
>>94439889
>>
>>94439817
Wayne has all the time in the world to spend it at the gym when he's not hitting on women at a party or swimming in his mansion's pool.
Kent probably spends 5 hours a day writing crap sitting in a cubicle then maybe walks around a bit doing interviews.

Make a guess.
>>
>>94441483
>Bruce Wayne
>actually loving in Gotham
Not a chance. Why do you think he's always disappearing for unexplained reasons? It's clearly a body double who needs to go and fix his disguise. The actual Bruce Wayne probably hasn't been in Gotham since the real Waynes died.
>>
>>94442346
Exactly Bruce Wayne is too busy being Superman to fuck about in Gotham.
>>
File: 1473560112945.png (170KB, 600x501px) Image search: [Google]
1473560112945.png
170KB, 600x501px
>>94442457
>it's a "Superman has a secret identity!" episode
>>
>>94442457
Superman lives in the Artic tho
>>
>>94441890
you asshole
>>
>>94440006
>TRY UNIVERSITY OF GOTHAM. COULDA GONE PRO IF I HADN'T JOINED WAYNE ENTERPRISES
>>
>>94445367
>Superman is really Santa Claus.

It all makes sense now!
>>
>>94445500
>I'm not one of those beltway pansies you find in the Planet
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.