[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

writefag/fanfiction thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10

File: super_girl_write.png (514KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
super_girl_write.png
514KB, 630x630px
Share your fanfiction. Tell us your fanfiction ideas. Don't be shy.
>>
File: Ron.png (438KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ron.png
438KB, 640x480px
>>94433229
I'm writing a story about Ron Stoppable being in an abusive relationship Kim Possible. He is Kims bitch and there is nothing he can do about it. She uses him for sex and beats him on daily basis. There's a scene where Kim invites Shego and Bonnie over for a 4some only for Kim to murder both girls in front of him. Ron wants to leave but is afraid of Kim deeply.
>>
>>94433324
Sounds really edgy.
>>
>>94433597
Shut up nigger.
>>
I'm currently working on a comedic EEnE story where the Kankers go fishing
>>
>>94433597
>>94433324
>>94433651
Now, I didn't say edgy was a bad thing.
>>
>>94433652
How much longer until you finish it?
>>
>>94433691
I don't know
>>
>>94433711
Can you add a part where Eddy smashs/breaks a bottle off onto one of the kanker sisters faces?
>>
>>94433794
Why?
>>
File: IMG_3787.png (221KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3787.png
221KB, 640x1136px
I've been working on a Samurai Jack AU where Jack and Ashi are a couple living in modern day Burlington, dealing with the trials and tribulations of everyday life. Most characters from the original series appear in some form, and the story itself somewhat follows that of the show.

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12557068/1/The-Actions-That-Follow
>>
File: 1500941048817.png (477KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500941048817.png
477KB, 800x1000px
>>94433802
Dude I fucking need this. I got fired from my job. Petsmart fired me for reciting cartoon quotes over the intercom. Before I started every shift I would begin with saying that my coworkers and I had to be brave like Zuko from Avatar. I would run really fast down the aisles when I was mopping just like they do in anime. I was finally fired when I took a dump in the bathroom sink. I told my boss that Goku would be ashamed of his attitude. I can't go within 200 feet of the place now.
>>
>>94434036
That's rough, buddy.
>>
>>94434036
Is this copypasta?

>>94433843
Sounds unique.
>>
>>94433229
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12361635/1/Unjustice-Society-Of-America

Kinda dead atm because I was working on my other fics, and a pretty unoriginal concept desu.

Still, I think it has potential.
>>
I want to write a fic where the MCU Carol Danvers, in the 90s, meets the future Skrulls, who consider her an archenemy, but need her help to defeat a stronger foe.
>>
>>94434281
I'm kinda mad at myself for not proofreading enough, because I went back and read the current chapters and noticed a bunch of mistakes.

Nothing major, just a few spelling errors, missing words, and minor inconsistencies. It still reads okay, but I need to go back and fix them at some point.
>>
>>94434448
Any ideas on who this stronger foe could be? Who would both Carol Danvers and the Skrulls hate, or want to defeat?

I'm also looking forward to writing Inhumans TV show fic. Because fanfiction shines with TV shows that wastes the potential, and Inhumans looks like it'll severely underuse its potential.

>>94434640
Yeah, I know the feeling.
>>
I wrote Summer's End.
>>
>want to write an LN
>have the entire story, cast, and setting mapped out
>but nothing has a name
>can't even think of a title

Is there a worse feeling?
>>
>>94434364
Can't access the link.

Anyone write Legion fic?

>>94434798
What's that?
>>
>>94434947
Just start writing. Give random letters as names. Heck, you might end up leaving the letters as names.

What's the story, anon?
>>
>>94434952
weird, it works fine for me
>>
Just finished the first draft of my novel on Thursday, currently taking an extended break before I start the first round of edits. I've done a few comic scripts starring the main character that I want to revisit in between editing sessions as well.

Also, in more /co/-related news, I've spent today writing up notes for a quest about a low-level hood in Gotham City slowly working his way through the chaotic underground. I don't know if I wanna go ahead with it though, I've got a lot on my plate as it is in between my novel, possible short stories I might do to get my name out there as a writer, and one quest already in progress.
>>
I want to give/sell my comic and characters idea to someone so they can make it happen, and then as soon as I have given them all my ideas concepts and designs, kill myself.

I have these ideas, but can't go on living.
>>
File: 1472823254466.png (110KB, 1581x1524px) Image search: [Google]
1472823254466.png
110KB, 1581x1524px
>>94434952
An Ed Edd 'n Eddy fanfiction I wrote seven years ago.
>>
>>94435028
>>94434364

It works for me now.

Okay start. Is Jay supposed to go evil? Also, speedster hero...seems like a challenge to write fights for.

>>94435194

Hmm. Pretty good, anon.
I think you'll have to write them yourself. Why do you not want to go on living, anon?
>>
>>94434988
>What's the story

A boy gets into a street fight that ends up going viral online. As a result he's scouted by [name pending] Academy, a school dedicated to straightening out problem children. After being enrolled he discovers that all of the students, and some of the teachers, are just as fight crazy as he is.

If you've read Tenjou Tenge then it's basically that, but without going completely off the rails after the first arc
>>
>>94435330
Have each character named after a color, or their fighting style.
>>
>>94435194
Quit being lazy, either make it yourself or kys
>>
File: 0DzhW.gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
0DzhW.gif
2MB, 800x450px
>>94434134
>>
File: IMG_3838.png (211KB, 974x1092px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3838.png
211KB, 974x1092px
>>94434655
That's the best thing about fan fiction, underused potential between characters, settings, story elements, etc. Especially with things that can't/won't happen in the original works.

This is my favorite example of that, even if it's not an actual story. It totally should be though.
>>
>>94433324
This is the most overdone shit. Every fucking Ron Stoppable fanfiction has Kim be a bitch for no reason.
>>
>>94435720
Never really watched Avatar, but looks interesting.
>>
File: Moth Mind Blown.jpg (459KB, 986x1380px) Image search: [Google]
Moth Mind Blown.jpg
459KB, 986x1380px
I think I might write a Killer Moth fic where we see his new day to day job as the anti batman, kind of in the same vein as The Rogues from Flash. Stuff like being hired to clean up a crime scene, cocooning up bodies, throwing them in the trunk of the mothmobile, destroying evidence, sending death threats, bodyguard work, that sort of thing. Thoughts?
>>
>>94436054
Sounds like Mike Ermantrout from Breaking Bad, in which case I'm in.
>>
>>94436054
>>94436130
I'm curious why you chose Killer Moth specifically. If it involves Batman, I feel like an OC could be interesting if done right. Unless you don't feel comfortable incorporating one, which I understand; it is fanfiction, after all.
>>
>>94436130
Ive never actually gotten around to watching Breaking Bad. Im that asshole who usually doesnt watch highly praised shows
>>94436219
I feel like Killer Moth got a rough deal. Hes the original Anti-Batman and more or less a joke by todays standards. One of the things I love doing is thinking of new ways to show less popular characters and I just like Moth's theme/look. I feel like he could be one of those characters that isnt looking to kill Batman, run Gotham, or another crazy, but a guy trying to get a piece of what he thinks he deserves in life. "Killer Moth" would just be his branding. OC creations can tend to get out of control. If any of this sounds dumb I wont say no to criticism
>>
>>94436347
It's funny you say that, because one thing that crossed my mind when I saw Killer Moth was, "but he's kinda dumb". I respect the decision strictly in the sense of defying the expectation of the character, which is something I think fanfiction should strive for more.

Also, no worries. I feel the same way about shows that get so much praise, I'm such a /co/ntrarian nowadays that shows like GoT and R&M are turnoffs to me now, even though I was watching the latter before it blew up. I do think BB is an amazing show though, and Better Call Saul has its own merit as well. Both feature the character I mentioned, who I think you should look into as an example of how to write your idea.
>>
>>94436347
Yep, fanfiction is a place to take underappreciated characters to new heights.
>>
>>94433229
SU gets redpilled.
>They came from the Stars. Terrible and cruel, the Old Ones landed in what later become known as the Boiling Sea, and proceeded to enslave man. Hundreds of thousands of men died, toiling away to build grotesque crystal pyramids, their bones the only reminder of their torment. The old Kings of Israel and Sumeria were gone, dead.
>The Old Ones proceeded to change the world-creating massive portals on the poles where they shipped more and more of their wretched kind. The lost island of Austral was transformed into a nursery, and the less said of the forgotten civilizations of Valusia and Atlantis the better.
>Within these dark times the distant ancestors of the Elves and Dwarves emerged in the forgotten west and the alps of glorious Europa, and not all humans were slaves. Ah, the Aryans. The greatest race of men, usurped by the lower castes in Ind and forced into the frozen wastes to die, they persisted in spite of the gems.
>But then something happened. Some kind of a conflict, or disaster, happened and the Gems began fighting each other. In what would later become known as the Darklands, what's left of the human maji turned towards the higher planes and summoned avatars of the Chaos Gods. The Old Ones suffered greatly, even more so when the portals in the north and south pole were destroyed.
>The former by the one called 'Rose,' the latter by a vault of disgusting abominations left over from a elder race that preceded them all. The Old Ones fell into ruin and disappeared. Arioch, Nurgle, the Reaper, Ooogie Boogie; the greatest of the Chaos Gods, decreed the swarthy peoples of the desert their slaves and transformed them into the stunted tusked Imps before returning to the Underworld.
>The Dwarves settled in the Shield Wall and the Alps. The Elves settled in the lands of the distant west. And the Aryans migrated into Europa, allowed by the Dwarves in exchange for arms and wealth, and so the first tribes settled in Frankia.
>>
>>94437308
>"Hey Boy!" The slave master growled. Steven felt the lash and squeaked. "Hurry up!"
>"Yee," the ape thing in front of him muttered, "das krakka ain't got da stones fo' slavery 'n sheeit."
>"You say something, boi?" The lash hit the sand.
>"No suh, I bee goot and follow massa'."
>The slaver was pleased. "Good. Now hurry up!"
>As Steven marched with the poor souls and ape creatures, he spotted his father counting a handful of coins from a very unhappy merchant. Five bronze denarii was what they paid for him, and Athanasius was not happy. He clearly thought he overpaid for the fat boy, a far cry from Greg. Steven's father, a shabby looking man who lived in a rundown dunghole, was smiling with glee.
>"DAD!" Steven screamed, feeling the steaming hot tears flowing down his cheeks. Greg looked up, saw him getting marched with the train, shrugged and walked to the inn. Clearly intending to challenge that thief to a game of dice poker. The truth of what his father thought of him hit Steven hard, "WAAAHHH!"
>After a few miles trudging on a dirt road, the train came to a stop. The Great Alps could be seen by the slaves in the far distance. Athanasius guided a middle aged man down the train. "All is to your liking, Dellar?"
>Dellar, a grim faced man who never smiled, was not impressed with this batch. "Lynn isn't going to be happy. Really-" He stopped and pointed at Steven-"I can understand the bleumen, but a fat kid?"
>"He can be trained into a gladiator?.. Yes? We can remove the gem."
>>
Finally started writing my novel after 117 pages of outlines and about 40 pages into the actual thing.
>>
>>94439340

Big outlines are good in my opinion, since it means there's less room for writer's block. What's it about?
>>
>>94439681
I've posted it before so without sounding like a repeating record.

>Fantasy world where the five continents are isolated from each other due to an agreement made between people and the gods in order to keep an ancient evil known as Ulysses at bay.
>In exchange for this isolation the Gods send angels known as Scions to help maintain peace and prosperity
>One of these scions is sent to stop a war between a group called The Union and the rest of the nations on the continent but loses her memory due to plot reasons
>Gets help from a young gung-ho soldier, a Unionist Mercenary and an older scion from a long gone age to get her memories back and to stop the Union before they break the pact.

also, spoilers below.

The mercenary is the love interest and eventually becomes one of the main villains of the series. Ulysses is actually a weapon created by an old Empire to kill the Gods and it worked tremendously. The other main villain is the very first Scion.
>>
>>94439866
Oh, I also for got this spoiler.

The MC was actually sent to kill the Mercenary. The Gods have been trying to kill him for his entire life but they keep screwing up.
>>
>>94439904
>>94439866
I commend you on writing a whole novel. Godspeed.
>>
>>94440126
T. Hanks
>>
do non fanfiction things count?
>>
>>94440223
Yes
>>
>>94440223
Sure.
>>
>>94440223
I'd say as long as it's /co/ related, but if it isn't fanfiction then it probably isn't.

Post it anyway.
>>
>>94440298
>>94440293
>>94440290

I'm currently working on the third script to a cartoon I'm planning to eventually pitch
>>
Any tips on making a older woman character who does needs to do something "badass" but is clearly does do stuff like that all the time?
>>
I got 2 main projects I'm working on.

One is a fantasy story inspired by Bionicle featuring robots with elemental powers that live on tropical islands.

The other is a space opera that I started after going to see Force Awakens and hating it, trying to make my own story with blackjack and hookers.
It's my own personal collection of tropes I like; psychic powers, weird planets, keikaku master villains, an alien goth girl, an entire race of green-skinned twinks, etc.
>>
>>94440323
Go for it.
>>
>>94440393
What do you mean, "go for it"?
>>
>>94440369
>The other is a space opera
Read some Asimov novels
>>
>>94440366
Have her do something awesome, daring, even cool, but get surprised by what she did, and insecure about doing that again. Or maybe have other people doubt her feat.
>>
>>94440405
Post it
>>
>>94440442
Oh, I don't really feel comfortable posting full scripts on anonymous places like this.
>>
>>94440526
Then post the premise, or whatever your comfortable with
>>
>>94440577
Basically it's the same idea set in the asylum that I've been posting in idea threads for a while. I've been working on the idea and writing a couple scripts for it. I'd say it's going along pretty well so far
>>
>>94433229
In the distant future, superheroes are far and few between, Darkseid's final attack on Earth has left the planet in shambles. The Justice League are dead, except from one member, J'onn J'onzz, the Martian Manhunter. Having been devastated by Darkseid's attack and losing most of his friends, J'onn lives a quiet life alone. But with the threat of a new villain coming to Earth, J'onn tries to rejuvenate the League in order to stand against this new threat.
>>
>>94440441
Oh man that whole line is just fucked, what I'm planning for her is a Old Boy hallway fight but against one person in a tight hallway then have her facing a few more badies out side of that hallway.

Each fight is suppose to be grueling as she pretty much brutes force her way pass them.
>>
>>94441093

Hallway fights are kind of cliche right now due to the fact that pretty much every Marvel Netflix original does them now. I'm actually quite proud of how my novel doesn't feature any "hallway fights", even if it does have some fights in hallways.
>>
>>94433229

I've wanted to write a story, "Superman saves the Marvel Universe" for years now.

At one point he would get the nega-bands and become Captain Marvel to battle Thanos infected by Darkseid's spirit.

I also want to write retcon Peter's parents to be SHIELD instead of CIA and do a story about Peter becoming an agent himself for a stint.
>>
>>94441168
Damn you Daredevil!
>>
>>94434036
Wow, that's really fucking autistic.
>>
>>94441197
That first one sounds hilariously fannish, but fun.
>>
>>94441336

Thanks. I think it would be worth writing just for the title to bug Marvel fanboys.
>>
>>94441799
It would annoy them. And be funny.
>>
>>94442103

Well I mean it's not like Marvel isn't above taking shots at Superman, so turnabout would be fair play, I suppose.
>>
Haven't started yet, but I think I'm going to start writing my pitch for a Zatanna on-going and even write the first few issues when I'm done with my current project (a short comic).
>>
>>94442487
Sounds like fun, anon. Any ideas for a plot?
>>
>>94442602
Oh man, I can't say that I have any ideas for an overarching storyline quite yet but I do want to make a big, sweeping epic. I do have a lot of plots for single-issue stories or story arcs, lots of new villains I'd love to introduce, and so on. Is it bad that I don't have one big plotline?
>>
>>94443081
That's not necessarily bad at all. In fact, focus on small plots for now.
>>
File: 1498693755620.jpg (256KB, 650x990px) Image search: [Google]
1498693755620.jpg
256KB, 650x990px
>>94442487
deepsdoG nona
>>
>>94443503
So I should let it all come together naturally? I thought I might make it all about magic itself in the DCU, but I don't know.

>>94443928
.sknahT
>>
>>94444244
There's nothing wrong with an overarching theme! But do one piece at a time.
>>
>>94444244

Write out a rough outline of the stories you want to do, then pick either your favorite or the one that you feel has the most to explore, and build an overarching plot about that
>>
does anyone know if frechfag anon actually made something?
i remember him shilling his cartoon script on older threads
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.