[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teen Titans GO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: american titans.png (931KB, 1236x1038px) Image search: [Google]
american titans.png
931KB, 1236x1038px
Remember when the Titans were Trump supporters?
>>
>>94425607
Whats up with the comedy in this show anyway? It's either obnoxious overblown shit or jokes which might as well come straight out of a caricature from NY-Times.

Also, how was Nights Begin To Shine? I liked the model changes but never got to see it.
>>
>>94425672
it was ok it was like watching an animated music video. They had a lot of musical guest stars too like cee lo green and fall out boy.
>>
>>94425607
There's an episode I don't remember where, out of the blue, they give a sudden, very real rant about the media, just out of the blue going "And the media is all controlled by rich and powerful people with a political agenda" or some shit. I wish I could remember which one it was. One of the control freak ones I think.
>>
>>94425745
most red-pilled show out there

good thing CN gives it the air time it deserves
>>
>>94425607
FUCK TEA!!!
AMERICA!!!! CHEESEBURGERS AND BLOWJOBS!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHRRRRRR
>>
>>94425745
>>94427645
Liberals make those statement too, they just don't label it as Jewish control.
>>
everything's run by jews
>>
>>94425745
It was the episode were they became villains and they were planning to do the most evil thing ever. Raven even said that it was "too evil" kek
>>
>>94425607
That negates every criticism I had for the show. Teen Titans is no longer a dull, tasteless pill of smegma, but is instead God tier comedy.
10/10
Would make America great again
>>
I unironically liked the night begins to shine special.
>>
>>94427688
I don't understand how they can claim whites are privileged yet jews are not despite them being nearly the entirety of the 1% they complain about all the time
>>
will Slade ever appear in this show?
his daughter already appeared once. why not her daddy?
>>
>>94429910
because they would make him as NOT edgy as possible on purpose just to spite the old fags
>>
>>94429967
The last issue of Deathstroke has him sipping coffee with Dr Light and it's the greatest shit ever.
You can make him fun without making him edgelord dA bait.
>>
>>94429694
Jews are white you dipshit. They're not black or Asian
>>
>>94430122
Semites are considered their own race by many
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.