[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is no one talking about the next season of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1486859834787.jpg (308KB, 1095x617px) Image search: [Google]
1486859834787.jpg
308KB, 1095x617px
Why is no one talking about the next season of this?
>>
>>94419247
because it's not out yet
>>
It's kind of hard for me to care about the show when it's not allowed to advance the plot of the series. Is it any good?
>>
i just want my movie
>>
>>94419247
Because it's not fucking out until the 25th
>>
I didn't even know it moved to Netflix
>>
>>94421271
Nope.
>>
>>94419247
Will they ever go past the second movie?
>>
>>94421271
Don't listen to that guy.
imo it does a decent job at explaining how hiccup and fishlegs got an encyclopedic knowledge about dragons.
Plus we get to see a shitton more dragon types than in the series, as well as character development for the twins mostly, but astrid and snoutloud get some of that too, although they mostly show the development in character-focused episodes.

Plus, they actually have to think up strategies most of the time, instead of just rushing in because the night fury kicks everyone's ass.

Animation is kinda weird, they do small details or movements really well, but then some shit like a plot-important cave-in they just rush the animation, like it was played in fast forward.

If you liked the movies in any capacity i highly recommend it
>>
>>94419247
The writing is boring, and the visual splendor that carried the movies is understandably missing. It's a slog to sit through except for the most dedicated of fans.

I want to say it might have been better if it had been 2D, but Croods didn't turn out very well either.
>>
>>94419247
It's pretty good I guess. But I won't be happy until I see alot more HicStrid.
>>
>>94419247
Crappy character/ dragon design
>>
>>94419247
Cause this show is too good for /co/ plebs.
>>
Is the franchise as underrated as it was when 2 came out?
>>
>>94426861
People don't want to discuss this franchise cause they can't apply modern trending le ebin maymays about tumblr, reddit, murrican politics and other autistic shit this board loves so much.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 300x300px
>>94426889
>>
bump, haven't had a dragons thread in a while
>>
>>94419247
I haven't finished the last one yet. I've been casual with my watching of it. I really like that Hiccup and Astrid finally started to accept their feelings for each other
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.