[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were some hidden gems in Season 8 of Regular Show? This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

What were some hidden gems in Season 8 of Regular Show?
This scene was incredibly satisfying barring the fact Benson gets the last hit. After this both Mordecai and Rigby have given Benson a punch to the jaw.
>>
>>94412741
Thanks for the spoilers fucker I'm on season 6.
>>
>>94412741
Mordecai clocking Benson at the hospital was GOAT.
>>
>>94413044
oh shit he punches benson
besides it's been 7 months since the finale and 10 since this episode/the season started. there's been way more spoilery shit posted (like what happens in the series finale) since then, i can't imagine you didn't know they went to space and that rigby punches benson
>>
>>94413088
It was the most satisfying scene in the series, in my opinion. There's many reasons Eggscellent is held in high regards.
>>
>>94413162
Seriously though, what on earth did Benson think would happen? That Mordecai would just gladly accept Benson's critiques and insults towards the then-fucking-comatose Rigby?
>>
>>94413162
Should had put some bubblegum coming out from his mouth, lost chance.
>>
File: Eggscellent.1080p.jpg (773KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Eggscellent.1080p.jpg
773KB, 1920x1080px
>>94413260
He thought he had a point, and in a twisted way he did, but he ignored that it was the right time to say it. If Rigby had a cold, it'd have been fine, but the doctor specifically said he may never wake up right before his little moment.
They went between asshole boss and boss just wanting the job done quite a bit. He had a point but that never should've came out, just something you think to yourself.

>>94413337
Might've been distracting and take away from the effect, but I liked when his gumballs were noticed too.
>>
>>94413260
>gets hit
>"MORDECAI WHAT ARE YOU DOING"
>>
>>94413162
>>94413441
I can't believe it's only been 1 year since Eggscellent aired, it feels like 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps_oDaEPY-0
>>
>>94414470
it was 4 you goddamn....wait is this a joke.
>>
>>94414583
see the link
>>
Anyone know where to find crew member's websites? I want to see if they have any storyboards of this season to see if they had anything cut, or if they just said fuck it and kept the innuendo dead.
>>
>>94412741
so why is benson getting punched good when those two slackers get away with crap ton of shit and the worst they got from benson was hearing loss?
>>
>>94415174
Benson was yelling at Rigby for getting everyone stuck in space despite everyone pushing the button that launched the park, Rigby said he was just doing what everyone else was doing and Benson pushed him in anger. It escalated.
>>
File: 0vr2.png (70KB, 500x178px) Image search: [Google]
0vr2.png
70KB, 500x178px
What a horrible first draft this might've been, not that the finalized version was great.
>>
File: openpage_01_nocolor.jpg (24KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
openpage_01_nocolor.jpg
24KB, 800x600px
>You will never know what JG and Devin's website for 7 calarts students was about
>>
>>94415443
>>94416474
anyway OP wise we saw our last looks at former villains, it might've been neat if they didn't appear out of nowhere. I miss the fun fun bear
>>
File: S8E03.033_Space_Tree.png (716KB, 842x473px) Image search: [Google]
S8E03.033_Space_Tree.png
716KB, 842x473px
I also enjoyed the Space Tree, I wish we had more episodes there
>>
>>94415443
Jesus I'm fucking dumb, I finally read the rest of those synopsis and realized it was a retarded kid situation, I thought the rest were the same and this was an early draft like WTS.

My bad
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.