[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Black Panther' is what Black people desperately need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 516
Thread images: 70

File: bp.jpg (969KB, 3000x1997px) Image search: [Google]
bp.jpg
969KB, 3000x1997px
http://us.blastingnews.com/opinion/2017/08/black-panther-is-what-black-people-desperately-need-right-now-001905047.html
>>
I'll have a hearty chuckle when this bombs because no white people went to see it
>>
I don't need that shit.
>>
>>94411131
Black people need a movie about racist black people who hate any blacks who weren't born in Wakanda?
>>
>>94411206
I'll gain no pleasure from it, but yeah, this.
American will go out of white guilt, but that can only get you so art-movie money. Europe won't care either way, so it'll live or die on it being good. And it will be mediocre.
Meanwhile asians will actively avoid it.
It's gonna be the lowest grossing Marvel movie. It has a 50-50 chance of beating Ant-Man.
>>
>>94411131
Reminder that Asians and Latinos are double the market black people are, not nearly represented as much, and dont throw fucking bitchfits about it.
>>
We had Hancock, which was one of the most successful superhero films of all time, static shock and black lightning.

Why do liberals feel the need to speak for me? Though I appreciate it sometimes.
>>
>>94411427
>It's gonna be the lowest grossing Marvel movie.
That's Spider-Man
>>
>>94411456
>Why do liberals feel the need to speak for me?
Grabbing at power by pretending to be saving the poor, helpless minorities is how they roll.
>>
File: thanks pol.png (64KB, 1229x416px) Image search: [Google]
thanks pol.png
64KB, 1229x416px
I sure love discussing comics and cartoons.
>>
>>94411505
Yup, same trick conservatives do with pandering to the "disenfranchised" older generation with religious values.
>The world is against you! Follow my group and we'll help turn things around
^ Repubs to old people and Dems to minorities
>>
>>94411131
no, what black people desperately need right now is education, non-corrupt leadership, and to be genuinely given a hand up rather than handouts in exchange for votes

not a fucking pandering movie
>>
>>94411493
did Ant-Man manage to break 500mil worldwide?
>>
>>94411539
I am so fucking sick of hearing people whine about how gamergate, which had NOTHING to do with 4chan, ruined 4chan.
>>
>>94411556
Thank you, whites. What would we blacks do without you?
>>
>>94411556
And positive father figures
>>
>>94411568
It brought a new brood of ebin activists.
>>
>>94411131
Jesus Christ, DChads are so desperate for Marvel to fail. Sorry to disappoint but Marvel Studios is literally the only good Marvel thing right now.
>>
>>94411590
No, it didn't. Your victim complex did.
>>
Why are words randomly highlighted in this discharge?
>>
>>94411435
>don't say anything
>not represented as much
really makes you think
>>
Creed was a great movie. Been into BP since Coogler was announced as the director. Don't care that it is a "black" movie or whatever.
>>
>>94411131
No I fucking don't.
>>
>>94411131
Do you understand that you are the audience for this shit OP? People write articles like this to get clicks. They don't care if you share and click because you like it, or because you get mad. You just fed into this cycle.
>>
>>94411580
you'd be starving to death and dying of aids in Africa
>>
>>94411649
YES YOU DO
NOW VOTE FOR MICHELLE AND SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>94411604

What? How is that a response to a hard concrete piece of data?
>>
>>94411568
>started here
>like a new /v/ thread every 5 minutes at peak
>became an international and widely commented on media story, attracting yet more faggots to 4chan
>NOTHING to do with 4chan
>>
a group of people who's skin is different color than other people need a multi million dollar movie, made by a gigantic corporation thats made the same thing for the past 5 years?
>>
>>94411206
>>94411427
You people are fucking delusional. It's going to perform extremely well, like Wonder Woman did.
>>
>>94411672
Because there are a million things that could have started that spike
>>
>>94411688
No non Avengers movie will ever do Wonder Woman numbers again after people saw Spider-Man.
I'm sorry, it's over.
>>
>>94411131
I am german.
I feel disadvantaged by Marvel.
There are only german villains.
When do I get my movie with a hero, that wants to safe the world? I am tired of watching "Der Untergang" so many times.
>>
>>94411707
the old guy in avengers was nice.
>>
>>94411580
Idk, practicing cannibalism?
>>
>>94411707
>White
>Disadvantaged
You're lucky you don't live in Germany or you'd be in jail right now
>>
>>94411131
Black guy here.

No, The Black Panther isnt what "Black People" need. The Black Panther is a "AFRICAN" super hero that is the king of a Xenophobic people.

Funny thing is one of their Princes is a Caucasian.
>>
>>94411723
And slavery.
Blacks just love slavery.
>>
>>94411729
>this is what americans tell themselves as they are rushed to the ER.
>>
>>94411441
Why are Leftists so hateful?
>>
>yfw Black Panther does shit and cyborg does better.
>>
I can't wait for Captain Marvel 2 to be entirely about Islam proving that Muslims are people whose lives begin and end with their religion and they don't think of anything else ever
>>
Y'all don't even make threads for this movie unless it's bait shit

/co/ is so wack sometimes
>>
>>94411742
> Also

I don't really care about the Race of the characters but everyone hyping this moving on the fact 90% of the people in this movie are black is a terrible way to market a movie.
>>
File: 1446623881072.png (344KB, 681x496px) Image search: [Google]
1446623881072.png
344KB, 681x496px
>>94411131
Who do these people constantly say we shouldn't look at race because we're all human/equal/one race etc etc

but then make movies all about race?
>>
>>94411131
ITT: bait chucking anon posts an article by literally who bloggers, gets others triggered and more shitposters pretend they're black
Great thread
>>
>>94411703
Difference is, Spider-Man was going through his second reboot in such a short amount of time. It's only been, like what, 3 years since ASM2? The general public is getting tired of Spidey.

Meanwhile with Black Panther, this is the first time he's ever getting a movie. People are interested. They're getting hyped after Civil War.
>>
>>94411549
>Old white people can carry a political party alone
>Only old white people vote (R)
Please stop with this meme.
>>
>>94411626
That's because only niggers feel entitled to be in everything. Other people don't really care.
>>
>>94411435

The issue is Latinos (latin americans) have ethnic identities, they are like the Eastern Orthodox Church, one thing, but with many national churches (Russian, Serbian, Greek etc). And Brazilians resent being called that, their relationship to Spanish speaking America is more like cousins than brothers.
A Mexican American hero does nothing for a Colombian or Chilean.
And in general, they just dont care, common sense to some degree still prevails, and it seems normal to people that media made in the USA mainly has white Americans.
The lack of diversity accusations are always a slippery slope, you will never represent everyone, and if you represent everyone, it will be unrealistic. Gays are like 3-5% of the population, trannies must be like 0.00something. You cant have minorities in every team.

The healthiest thing is to ignore every quota and do whatever you want to do from your heart.
When Claremont had X-Men teams with a majority of women, it was because he really liked his mutant women (Storm, Kitty, Rachel, Rogue, Psylocke, later Dazzler), not because it was a femminist statement.

I think Marvel should just push the idea that their comics only represent superhero events of the USA, as an answer to the lack of diversity accusations, and that China for example has their own superheroes who also save the world, you just dont see it in Marvel comics. That idea was pushed in one of the cancelled inhuman books, the issue with the Collective Man from China.

I am Argentine xmen fan btw
basically, Morrison had the right idea with the X Corporation with offices all over the world
>>
>>94411435
I hope you realize this is literally just "squeaky wheel gets the grease".
>>
>>94411456
>Why do liberals feel the need to speak for me?

Because they want someone they can feel superior towards, and who better than an entire race they try to be the mentor and saviour towards? Their desire to be your protector stems from their belief that they can protect you better than you can.
>>
>>94411813
>People are interested. They're getting hyped after Civil War.
Lol
>>
>>94411568
A lot of the controversy started here on /v/ when mods kept deleted threads, so people relocated the threads to /pol/

The gamergaters, who only wanted to know what the deal with video games, were then "redpilled" by a fuckton of /pol/'s gross anti-women, anti-SJW rhetoric

More /pol/tards meant more /pol/ leaking onto the rest of 4chan and the rest of the internet

>it had nothing to do with 4chan
lol.
>>
File: IMG_1790.jpg (109KB, 658x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1790.jpg
109KB, 658x1024px
>>94411777
This.

Cyborg is a flagship Justice League member.

Black Panther is pandering (at least in the movie)

If Marvel was serious about """""diversity"""""" they would have had a black on the Avengers roster. Also more than one woman. A woman that could do more than shoot a handgun
>>
>>94411817
>other people don't really care
Then why is this always brought up literally every time there's a representation discussion? It's always phrased like it's a problem when the solution is shown right fucking there.
>>
>>94411843
Pretty much
>>
>>94411906
>Cyborg is a flagship Justice League member.
Lol
>>
>>94411876
So you live under a rock is what you're telling me?
>>
File: 1359545179014.gif (1011KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1359545179014.gif
1011KB, 500x269px
>>94411556
I find it funny that people/Republicans croon on about this and then vote in measures to try and jail blacks on the flimsiest of charges, and continue to tell themselves that they totally want to help turn blacks around. Even though it's quite literally a voting strategy to talk about how you'll get those dangerous blacks

Also, if you look at America's history, just about any and every attempt at black people trying to help themselves was attacked and had various attempts of being torn down, and people constantly think of ways to GET THE DANGEROUS DARKS

>Can't teach those slaves to read! What do they need it for? They're invalids only good for obeying us!
>Can't let those darkies have land or money! They think they're better than us? Fuck that!
>These niggers don't deserve the GI Bill HANDOUTS everyone else got!
>You stay in these shit schools with no funding. Don't you dare come over here.
>Hey, darkies! We're building highways, and we've planned them to go through YOUR neighborhoods, schools and library! Everyone get out. Don't like it, too fucking bad
>The right to vote? You blacks don't need NOR deserve it! Fucking terrorist commies!
>Don't want blacks in these places. Get the red market out, boys.
>You can't live here if your family is too big. Men folk, out! ....Can you believe how loathesome the black man is, abandoning his family all the time? Can't trust'em!

I mean, Jesus Christ.
It's like you people neglected to send them back to Africa when you had to the chance just so you could have an underclass to slap around because there weren't enough Native American's to go around anymore.
>>
>>94411131
Can't they do Blade instead? this looks borring
>>
File: 1498499425410.jpg (44KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
1498499425410.jpg
44KB, 750x422px
You know I'm glad they're making a movie about black people that isn't trying to be a typical uplifting movie about black people overcoming adversity but to say it's what we need is going way too far. Also isn't kind of shallow to just lump onto something solely because of skin color? Also Africans and American blacks are really distant from each other so is it really fair to actually call this representation?
>>
>>94411963
You mean to tell me there are people here who are intelligent, genuinely care about black people and aren't just racist as shit?

We need to stop giving blacks harsher sentences for the same crimes that whitey commits and also reform the shit out of our prison system. God, our prison system is terrible. We need to reintegrate them into society better so we don't just get a bunch of repeat offenders.
>>
>>94411906
Anon, please.
>>
>>94411906
Casual pls
>>
File: 1454870544123.jpg (41KB, 711x669px) Image search: [Google]
1454870544123.jpg
41KB, 711x669px
>>94411456
>"Stop turning existing comic book characters black! If you want black superheroes so bad just make your own or use the many that already exist."
>Black Panther trailer drops
>"Haven't we had enough black superhero movies? Why do they feel the need to do this?"
>>
>>94411809
This is exactly what this thread is.
>>
>>94411539
>WAAAAAHH WHY DID TRAFFIC INCREASE WHEN SAMSUNG PHONES BECAME THE MAJORITY MOBILE DEVICES
>FUCKING GOOBERGATE

Literally kill yourself
>>
>>94411456
Hancock was complete shit.

Also I doubt you're black.
>>
>>94411836
Is that One Punch Man RIGHT FUCKING THERE! I believe everything that man says, that chick is being a cunt
>>
File: 1334993578751.jpg (19KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1334993578751.jpg
19KB, 250x188px
>>94411435
Asian/Latinos have entire countries that pander directly too them, while blacks are left too far removed from anything related to Africa to look at.

Also, they never really seem too fucking interested in making their voices heard until it's time to use black people as a footstool after they try to garner some minority presence in media.

Hey, maybe if you guys actually bust a move now and then, they wouldn't have had Makoto Kursanagi played by ScarJo. No, let black people do the fighting, and swoop in to the party late in the day, and ask why you're not getting enough cake.
>>
>>94411131
Why the fuck are """news""" sites dragging this through a racial divide? I'm gonna go see it because Black Panther is awesome, that's it.
>>
>>94411131
I agree esp the downtrodden blacks that are in africa. they need a beacon, a shining light, to show them how great they really are.

i think someone should start a petition to make disney broadcast Black Panther all over africa for free 8 months after its dvd release. every african tv station and movie theatre needs to show this movie for free. this movie could save a whole continent. not kidding.
>>
>>94411689
yeah, and that thing was gamer gate
>>
>>94411131

they need to desperately grow up
>>
>>94412035
Not only is this an abvious case of both "who are you quoting?" and ">implying 4chan is one anon" but I haven't even heard anything like the second sentiment. And yes, I agree 100% with the first quote. Nobody should be race-swapped in any direction, except Psylocke, because that was her gimmick.
>>
File: qvWcOPe.gif (2MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
qvWcOPe.gif
2MB, 512x288px
>>94412104
this just may be crazy enough to work

i support it
>>
File: IMG_0147.jpg (50KB, 580x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0147.jpg
50KB, 580x800px
>>94411915
>>94412026
>>94412031
I fucking dare you to prove me wrong.

No, seriously. Prove me wrong. Educate me on how Cyborg isn't on the JL roster.
>>
>>94412063

The chick is the inhuman Crystal, the man talking is the Collective Man, as strong as the 1300 million Chinese combined. IIRC his team is called something like Peoples Defence Force. I dont know if the other members have names. That is a One Punch Man reference for sure.
>>
>>94411707
Kurt motherfucking Wagner.
>>
>>94411742
>Black guy here.

who gives a fuck
>>
>>94411707

You have Nightcrawler, thats pretty good
>>
anyone else hoping they do something between Michael B. Jordan's character and Cap?
both are played by actors who played a human torch
>>
>>94412189
>isn't even in the JL picture you just posted

you're doing my job for me
>>
>>94411963
>It's like you people neglected to send them back to Africa when you had to the chance

This. That's one of Americas greatest mistakes right there. A nation should never try to integrate its former slaves in its society. Just send them back to the Africas. Now It's too late though.
>>
What is Martian Manhunter doing now in the comics?
>>
>>94411707
>I am german.
>There are only german villains.
Try Spaniard, at least you have something
>>
File: IMG_1834.png (388KB, 717x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1834.png
388KB, 717x430px
>>94412248
It's just fan art of DC characters flipping you off you dumb piece of shit.

Is Cyborg on the JL roster? Yes? No?
>>
>>94412163
might have read the comment wrong

i thought the second guy was saying we don't need any more black comic book movies because we had Hancock
>>
@94412293
>I was just pretending to be retarded

you sure are a faggot. not even gonna give you (you)s anymore
>>
>>94412248
This.
Cyborg is only important to the justice league when they can't get someone else (Steel or Mister Terrific, for example) to be the tech guy.
>>
>>94411722
I loved that bit. Old dude was sitting there hearing Loki boast, probably thought, "whelp, heard this bullshit before..." and got up on general principle.

His "There are always men like you." line was probably the most damage Loki received in the whole film
>>
>>94411816
>only stupid people vote R
Fixed.
>>
File: 1460752603597.png (48KB, 333x286px) Image search: [Google]
1460752603597.png
48KB, 333x286px
>>94411131
> What has now been dubbed "New Black Cinema" is making way on the big screen, and the next big thing is 'Black Panther'.
>Made mostly by white people
Somewhere out there Spike Lee, Melvin Van Peebles, Gordon Parks, Richard Roundtree and Michael Campus are reacting with disgust
>>
File: co tumblr.gif (745KB, 375x304px) Image search: [Google]
co tumblr.gif
745KB, 375x304px
>>94412404
sure is summer in here
>>
File: dis sucks mon.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dis sucks mon.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>94412013
Well, if you know your history, the simple fact of the matter is that America, really, really, REALLY likes it's racial hierarchy system, and nobody really cares about it until there's some spillover on their lawn. A lot of people are pretty interested in police brutality now, but when it was just the blacks talking about it, the answer was "why can't you fucks get it together!" The Irish/Polish/Italians/Immigrants from the "wrong places in Europe" used to be those guys (the great Chicago fire was blamed on an Irish woman just because Fuck-the-Irish), but as soon as they got in good as White People, they jumped on board the "Fuck-Those-Guys" train too.

Obviously not EVERYONE is a fucking victim, not everyone is entitled to reparations, and so on and so forth. Some people blame their problems on white people, and there are under achievers and problems many other groups of people have.

But, there's quite literally a daisy-chain of "How can we get at the niggers this time? How do we make sure they don't get the things WE have, and what THEY don't deseve" going on in America, many attempts coming directly from the governing powers that can be tied right back to slavery, and people still act incredulous/insulted when black people point it out, or just filter it out to be "more negro excuses!" North Carolina, THIS YEAR just got caught rigging the election making it extremely difficult for blacks to vote, and all they had to say about it was "Ooops! The other guys would have done it too anyway, I guess!"

Abolitionism was happening after slavery, the South moaned and whined, and the North eased up on them, and instead of just leaving them be, here come the Black Codes, dedicated to making sure those darkies know their place in the world.

I don't know guys. Maybe if after slavery was abolished and it was actually kept that way, we could actually talk about comics and cartoons on the comics and cartoons board...But well, here we are.
>>
>>94412404
>I'm still bitter about losing the election

I Fucking laugh at every Democrat with a sore asshole
>>
Didn't they just have an 8 year presidency?
>>
>>94412290

You have Empath.
I think Black Tarantula is the only Argentine in Marvel.
>>
>>94411131
is it just me or is the segregation of blacks and whites actually worse than it's been since the lynching days?

i mean in pop culture now it feels like many characters are now having the selling point of just "being a different race" like we didn't know they existed before, or something.

like more attention is being drawn to the skin color and race of the characters than their personalities, or what stories can be told from their perspectives, it's just 'this is a movie about a black guy so it will be good PR for black people" like wtf
>>
>>94412398
Oh, and when they need a black to star in a multi-million dollar movie they want to gross billions on.

But, yeah, DC doesn't like Cyborg and he's not in the Justice League. He's only a guest star in the Justice League movie for sure.
>>
File: Not falling for your bait.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Not falling for your bait.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>What makes “Black Panther” most exciting, howbeit, to not only Marvel fans but to the Black community as a whole, is that it gives a more than sufficient demonstration of what Africa could have been without colonization.
>>
>>94412484
Becuase he was on the Teen Titans cartoon, which means more to normies than the entirety of non-batman comics DC has ever made.
>>
>>94412430
Nice pasta. Mind if I save it for later?
>>
>>94411556
Look, statistically speaking, people across all ethnicities and ages are becoming more depressed, more lonely, more suicidal, less educated, less capable of having genuine fun, or even having genuine connections to other human beings. Society is going down a bad road for everybody. It might not be possible to fix at this point.
>>
>>94412430
Yeah, a lot of people on here like to proclaim that white people have it SO bad nowadays since you have those ebil SJWs - and not even just them really - but you also have people who rightfully point out that white people still have way more power than blacks and other minority groups and how unfair that is, but they literally take that to be anti-white. You literally have people complaining about muh white genocide just because of advertisements that feature interracial couples. And it's so stupid, because stupid shit like that doesn't compare to blacks being unfairly targeted by the police, regularly being the victims of severe police brutality, getting harsher prison sentences, etc.

What gets me is that people act like blacks should've magically had gotten out shit together after the Civil Rights Movement. I mean, a lot of that shit prior still affects black people to this day.

I really wish people would just do some fucking research. Literally all people need to do is educate themselves on some shit that is actually happening in America today before judging blacks negatively.
>>
>>94412538
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: superlopez-tebeo-espanol-90_0.jpg (92KB, 911x550px) Image search: [Google]
superlopez-tebeo-espanol-90_0.jpg
92KB, 911x550px
>>94412465
>Empath
literally who? I'll keep Superlopez instead
>>
>>94412068
This pretty much. There is a vast amount of media produced by Asia for Asians and Latin countries for Spanish speakers.

Africa doesn't make any media/content in comparison.
>>
I know it's too much to ask for, but I just wanted a Sci fi and jungle mysticism Kirby spectacular instead of, woe is the plight of the Africans political snooze fest. Klaw won't even get a sound weapon, it's a "mining laser"
>>
>>94412561
Isn't that generally true?
>>
>>94412475
>is it just me or is the segregation of blacks and whites actually worse than it's been since the lynching days?
That's just what tv media and social media want you to think. Liberals are bored and want money, so they paint a picture of a modern world "more split apart than ever." But in the end, they just want consumers to buy their books, give them clicks, views and (You)s.
>>
>>94411206
Black Panther was the best thing about Civil War though. I'm sure heaps of people will go see it just based on that.
>>
>>94411131
Black people need to stop thinking they need to be rappers and black cultural stereotypes and do what they want without their self oppression imposed by their shitty social groups like BLM.
>>
>>94412068
>they never really seem too fucking interested in making their voices heard
Because history will tell us that black people who do make their voices heart tends to end up dead.
>>
>>94412624
if you're a whiny millennial that thinks "woe is me, the world is shit, existence is meaningless, PICKLE RICK XD", then sure, it's true to you
>>
>>94411131
It's going to be awful to discuss this movie on /co/ and /tv/ when it comes out.
>>
So...another Tyler Perry movie.
Gotcha
>>
>>94412665
Pretty sure people are generally unhappier compared to how they were 15 years or so ago

pretty sure the suicide rate has in fact, risen
>>
File: snake.jpg (5KB, 153x136px) Image search: [Google]
snake.jpg
5KB, 153x136px
>Implying Wakandans are black americans or even care about black americans

They'd probably think Ameriblacks are fucking retarded. Like real Africans
>>
File: 1397273579133.gif (162KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1397273579133.gif
162KB, 320x240px
>>94412521
I wrote that just now, but whatever, I guess.

I'm not really expecting anyone to be convinced on 4chan of all places, especially in a "Is it /co/ or /pol/!?!" thread
>>
>>94412628
No I mean even the shit liberals say and do is very racist but doesn't seem to be construed that way for some reason?

Like putting someone on a pedestal or drawing attention to them PURELY based on skin color or gender is itself, very segregating and racist, isn't it? shouldn't both prejudicial hate and prejudicial praise be equally unwanted?

setting aside the total blunt on-the-nose factor of a movie named "black panther" about a black guy wearing black aimed at black audience, it doesn't seem like "positive qualities as an individual" even seem to matter at this point.
>>
>>94412704
and what does that have to do with anything other than people being egotistical, selfish pricks? it doesn't mean the world is worse, it means an entire generation was raised to believe they were special, and when they found out they weren't, they couldn't handle it
>>
File: 1493335069156.png (648KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1493335069156.png
648KB, 667x670px
>>94412747
>"people who commit suicide are selfish" meme
>>
>>94412544
>What gets me is that people act like blacks should've magically had gotten out shit together after the Civil Rights Movement. I mean, a lot of that shit prior still affects black people to this day.
You have a massive victim complex.
>>
>>94412342
>can't even quote people on 4Chan

I figured out why you don't know Cyborg is on the Justice League roster.

You're a fuckin' retard
>>
>>94411559
memes > reality
>>
>>94412797
>You have a massive victim complex.
Not really. Explain how Jim Crow laws, blacks generally only having access to a shitty education, and blacks being excluded from major universities didn't do anything to hurt blacks today then.
>>
>>94412290
Christ, I thought you guys at least had White Tiger, but nope. Ripperoni
>>
Reminder that M'Baku is correct.
>>
>>94412512
Okay. My point is proven, thanks
>>
File: 1423616210187.gif (1MB, 446x469px) Image search: [Google]
1423616210187.gif
1MB, 446x469px
>>94412544
>people who rightfully point out that white people still have way more power than blacks and other minority groups and how unfair that is
>majority of the population have more power than minorities
>in a democracy
>unfair
>>
File: 1424719692456.jpg (84KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1424719692456.jpg
84KB, 900x900px
>>94412792
>suicide is "me me me, things aren't how I want them to be so I'm going to rage quit"
>not selfish

oh look, another 4chan user born after 1985
>>
>>94412855
Your point was that he's a Teen Titan and not A Justice League member?
>>
>>94412728
>I'm not really expecting anyone to be convinced on 4chan of all places, especially in a "Is it /co/ or /pol/!?!" thread
You sound pretty smug. Tell me, if you really are so indifferent to changing anyone's opinion here, why did you bother typing out that long-winded history report of a post? To look smart on an anonymous indonesian photograph assembly room?
>>
>>94412104
africa is already full of young vigilantes. it's just that child soldiers aren't very marketable
>>
What are some countries outside USA and England with decent superheroes?

Germany has Nightcrawler, Brazil has Sunspot.
>>
>>94412839
Explain how other colored minorities (Asians) made it then.
>>
>>94411897
are you seriously this retarded? why don't you go hang out at neogaf, where they'd actually buy that crap
>>
>>94412896
Japan has Samurai Jack
>>
>>94412912
Asians were never slaves in America.
>>
>>94412634
Incorrect, the best thing about Civil War, like every other movie he's in, was Cap.
>>
>>94412896
England is fucking loaded. Captain Britain and Meggan, Psylocke, Black Knight, Blade...
>>
File: 1495059178417.png (318KB, 496x559px) Image search: [Google]
1495059178417.png
318KB, 496x559px
>>94412643
This.
It certainly doesn't help, ,though, that the government purposely flooded the inner city with crack in order to fuel its CIA operations, then decided to come down hard on crime which led to crack carrying much harsher sentences, then making it much harder for people in prison to actually better themselves by eliminating significant opportunities to gain education while imprisoned or that the government literally went door-to-door telling black families that they'd get money from the government if the parents were unmarried or how they supplied gangs with their gun running schemes.
>And that's just from the 1980s to 1994

Wait, that stuff is still happening today? Goddamn.
>>
>>94412865
>majority of the population have more power than minorities
>in a democracy
Being a majority in a democracy doesnt grant you any indivual power.
>>
>>94412950
>the CIA was behind crack

stop watching trashy FX dramas

I bet you think the LAPD framed OJ too
>>
>>94412926
I was thinking of Marvel characters, otherwise France would have Asterix, Argentina Cybersix etc.

Japan does have Sunfire and Hisako (Armor)
It seems most ethnically diverse heroes are X-Men.
Israel has Sabra.
>>
>>94412731
>No I mean even the shit liberals say and do is very racist but doesn't seem to be construed that way for some reason?
When you have full control of information distribution, you essentially have full control of public knowledge and opinion. The media can spin the news any way they want, and be as biased and one-sided as they see fit, without any repercussions against them.
>>
>>94412293
literally how butt ravaged do you have to be to embarrass yourself on a chinese telegraphing forum for little horses.
>>
File: 1464553341305.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464553341305.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>94411131
So can we all agree that OP is an intern for Blastingnews?
>>
>>94412839
Were you a slave? Did you go to a bad school in a bad part of town? Were you beaten by the cops for your skin color? If you answered no, you have a massive victim complex.
>>
I sure wish this were a thread about Black Panther and not /pol and T_D virtue signaling.
>>
>>94413009
but like if people collectively just stopped running their mouths for like five minutes about diversity, cultural bullshit, political correctness, etc, and just spent a couple days doing some research online, they would realize that they were willfully ignoring facts to go with the media-orchestrated flow of societal trends.
>>
>>94411206

Then you'll be wrong. Tyler perry has made a career out of selling black movies to black people. The highest rated shows on fox are black ones.

There's definitely an audience. It'll do fine.
>>
>>94412929
Irrelevant. You weren't a slave either.
>>
>>94411626
i don't say anything cause because its not worth the effort. I don't waste my energy on worthless causes.
>>
>>94412865
If majority really had power in America Trump wouldn't be president, but here we are.
>>
File: yQDACSo.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yQDACSo.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>94412978
No. OJ was guilty as fuck. However, you sound dumb and naive as hell if you think the government hasn't acted horrendously in order to further its own goals, especially that of the intelligence agencies.

I bet you don't believe that CIA is trafficking heroin from Afghanistan, do you?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/10/gary-webb-dark-alliance_n_5961748.html

http://www.newsweek.com/was-cia-involved-crack-epidemic-178044
>>
>>94413113
how does your statement disprove the previous statement ??
>>
>>94412974
True, but
>white people still have way more power than blacks and other minority groups
doesn't seem to be talking about that

>>94413123
And if we elected the president using the national popular vote this would be the fiefdom of New York and Los Angeles and its subject peasants, not the United States.
>>
>>94413131
>>94412950
For-profit prisons don't help. What a fucking nauseating concept that is.
>>
>>94413152
thats how most democracies in the world work

the fact that every state has the same number of senators is generally considered enough compensation for less populated states/provinces.
>>
>>94412213
Shame he's an X-Men character, so Marvel hates his guts.
But he's indeed the best X-Men character.
>>
>>94411843
Too bad it's not, "the duck that quacks gets shot."
>>
>>94411427
>Asians will actively avoid it

Huh...you actually got me there.
>>
>>94411206
White and Black people will see it.

Asians on the other hand...
>>
>>94412867
Who raised the milennials, senpai? We are as the world has made us. As YOU have made us.
>>
File: 1474324932029.jpg (18KB, 555x406px) Image search: [Google]
1474324932029.jpg
18KB, 555x406px
>>94413131
you are dumb as fuck and a conspiracy theorist if you think that a government that is so incompetent that it has NEVER had auditable financial statements and can't even pass legislation is behind all of these massive coverups and covert missions

let me guess, you think 9/11 was a staged demolition so the US could destabalize the Middle East to profit off of oil and build up the industrial military complex
>>
>>94413143
Because slavery isn't the cause of modern people being shitty and unwilling to better themselves. Modern blacks use slavery as a crutch and shield towards criticism, even though they never actually experienced slavery themselves. Bigotry doesn't exclusively target blacks. Everyone experiences it. Yes, even whites.

t. Spic
>>
>>94412544
>white people still have way more power than blacks and other minority groups and how unfair that is
Why stop at the United States then? Why not address how the white minority barely holds power in countries like Japan and China? Or how the Asian minority in Brazil is underrepresented in government and television?

Being a minority doesn't magically grant you a 'right' to hold power.

As for the police argument, I'd sooner see that as an indication that police need to target whites MORE rather than target blacks less - if blacks are truly committing this level of crime, then whites are getting away with shit they shouldn't be. Saying they should look at blacks less because of hurt feelings would mean more black criminals would go unarrested.
>>
>>94412068
Thats the most racist shit i've heard today. Name me five events where a latino and/or asian decided to use black people as a foot stool.
>they wouldn't have had Makoto Kursanagi played by ScarJo.

You dumbfuck were you keeping up with how the Japanese people felt about Scarlet johanssen they could not care less they literally went "oh how intersting" and moved on with their lives.
Second i didn't see one black person march in protest against Ghost in the shell it was white people who were bitching for no reason.
>>
>>94413186
Good thing the U.S. is a constitutional republic.
>>
>>94413201
Why is that bad?
>>
File: CuLvHBNWAAA5F-i.jpg (45KB, 592x434px) Image search: [Google]
CuLvHBNWAAA5F-i.jpg
45KB, 592x434px
>>94413251
>White people didn't want a white actress to play a character that was originally Japanese
>Somehow this makes the white people racist
>>
File: motherboard is fried too.png (114KB, 382x387px) Image search: [Google]
motherboard is fried too.png
114KB, 382x387px
>>94412657
Well, I understand that. The point is that if you're willing to, you know, take the time and the risk to stand up, then you're not going to get anything, and the status quote

I'm just wondering why other minorities show up late to the game, (when the implication of fighting for minority representation is that it will benefit all minorities, and reaching out at this point might help), and then....immediately turn on black people..

>"The Blacks have had their say for TOO LONG! Selfish fucks! What about US!?"

....and then after that, they go back to doing nothing, only having helped drag black people several steps, " they're already over-represented" and more complaints about how blacks ask for more than they're worth and so on.

I don't know guys. Nobody would probably wouldn't have DARED considering making Birth of the Dragon, if you guys would...fucking stand up every now and then, not when it's already too late in the day, and they're doing it anyway..
For those who don't know, the movie is about some white guy who dates an asian lady, and there's a fight with Bruce Lee at the end.. You know, the fucking typical shit, minor role asian guys, hot asian lady as the prize!.
I mean, Jesus Christ. Are we really at a point where not even Bruce Lee, one of the greatest Asian icons in American CAN'T GET A FUCKING MOVIE ABOUT HIMSELF? Yeah. We are.

(As a side note, as much as I love Big Trouble in Little China, Dennis Dun (the actual protagonist of the story/the character that actually takes more of an active role) ISN'T on any of the covers/posters of the movie! I mean, I guess you can let that slide because they were being subversive with the roles, but still.)

I mean, I find that kind of crap as disappointing as the next guy...but it'd really help out if you guys would take some action instead of expecting black people to do it for you while you sit on your hands, and act surprised when you don't get first in line
>>
File: 1487618665696.png (289KB, 570x435px) Image search: [Google]
1487618665696.png
289KB, 570x435px
>>94413261
oh boy here we go
>>
>>94412937
Nah, Cap a shit.
>>
>>94413240
>tfw anon is acting contrarian so you end up telling the truth to other anons.
>tfw I'm gonna do it

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/apr/01/internationalcrime.drugstrade

Now they produce 90% of the world's opium after we've gone in there and fucked shit up.

Also, modern war has always been for profit. Always.

https://archive.org/stream/WarIsARacket/WarIsARacket_djvu.txt
>>
File: kys doom.jpg (76KB, 599x657px) Image search: [Google]
kys doom.jpg
76KB, 599x657px
>>94411412
>implying they'll stick to this interpretation

This will be successful. It's going to be Ant-Man and GOTG all over again. Come on, it's Marvel. The fad won't die until after Infinity War Part 2, and if they can get DOOM as main baddie for Phase 4 onwards they might even make me come back to the franchise.

The only real problem I have with these movies, or current cinema in general, is the need to present superhero movies as political pieces and praise them as the sole thing to save a serviceable percentage of mankind. Black people do not need Black Panther The Movie. Black people don't need movies in general. A sizeable chunk of the Black population needs water, food, shelter, indoor plumbing, vaccination, medicine, education. Superhero movies don't enter the fray until way down to the bottom of that list, if at all. Arguably, comics would rank higher since they can teach you how to read while film only bombards your eyes and ears with flashy made-up flimflam.
>>
>>94412929
Not true Chinese and Asians were barely allowed into the country till 1962. The ones who were in the country were being used as slave labor for the transcontinental railroad.
>>
>>94413327
>Nobody would probably wouldn't have DARED considering making Birth of the Dragon
Or maybe just let a shitty movie be a shitty movie instead of raising a massive stink about it because of supposedly 'racist' undertones? When Bruce Lee was a great film icon at the time who could've easily rejected the movie but chose to work on it anyway?

It mostly feels like 'look at how much I care about minorities!' pandering to put on social media to raise your own status amongst your peers.
>>
>>94413105
Let me guess, you're talking about that one study done a decade in a half ago that said black people are ever so slightly overrepresented on TV during a time when black sitcoms were extremely popular and those were pretty much the only shows black people could get on.
>>
>Can't talk about Black Panther anymore without stormfaggots, /pol/ and Reddit shitting up the place.

Nuke this godforsaken website already. Nothing works anymore. Filters are useless. I've filtered every faggoty buzzword under the sun and I still see them.
>>
>>94413365
>nothing but conjecture and conspiracy theories

yeah, that's what I thought. go back to /x/. I hear Slenderman is going to have an AMA tonight
>>
>>94413396
They still weren't enslaved, anon, as in actually being bought and sold to be the possession of another human being.

Everything else you said is true.
>>
>>94411131
I'm looking forward to the movie. I don't know what that says about me, though.
>>
>>94413440
It's not like anything good has come of the character or the franchise in general since Hudlin ruined him forever.
>>
Anyone over the age of ten who genuinely looks up to superheroes as rolemodels needs fucking therapy.
>>
>>94413323
I said you were racist. I said it was white people protesting not black people. Reading comphrension anon a smug picture doesn't prove anything just makes you look a retard.
>>
>>94411963
>>94412013
>>94412430
>Commit 50% of murders, 33% of rapes, and more violent crime total then whites.
>Disproportionate crime in basically every category except white collar and pedophilia.
>Average IQ of 85
>Rich blacks scoring lower on SATs then poor whites
>Most of them grow up in single parent households
>Whole culture obsessed with gang violence and sexual decadence
>Blame all their problems on whites, even when white people sincerely try and help them, throwing billions of dollars down their drain to no avail.

No. No fuck you sir. Fuck you and your race-baiting nonsense. Blacks are literally the only minority that cannot get their shit together.

Look at the Jews.
Look at East Asians.
Even look at Hispanics by comparison.

Its ridiculous.
>>
>>94413468
>implying
don't be a faggot and read some of the recent appearances he's made
>>
>>94413468
Ta-Nehisi Coates' run is great. Can't talk about it though because look what fucking happens every time you make a thread about someone who isn't white.
>>
>>94413450
Being bombed to death and used in deathly labor to speed up progress isn't so much different. Besides California was one of the first states who rewrote their constitutions to say Chinese people are not white are not allowed to own property and cannot be given jobs.
>>
>>94413327
You talk too much.
>>
>>94413483
I'm not racist but you sure seem to have a grudge against evil white crackers and other minorites who don't hate whites enough.
>>
File: shadowloo knows best.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
shadowloo knows best.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>94413251
>Thats the most racist shit i've heard today. Name me five events where a latino and/or asian decided to use black people as a foot stool.
https://medium.com/@cjlouis/not-your-mule-and-oscars-so-white-collide-6acbed881072

This isn't a new concept.

As for your other point.

Japan is a fucking xenocentric country. THey are the worst example you could have brought up.

They're fucking basically....programmed to NOT give a shit about shit going on in other countries, especially the concept of racism, which they have in spades over there They have an entire media that focuses specifically on them, and have access to as many forms of Ghost in the Shell as they fucking want. They don't care, because they don't fucking HAVE to care. To them it's just some fucking movie, not the representation of them being snubbed by Hollywood
Do you remember the Attack on TItan movie? There's a plot point in which Japanese people are rare in the series.
Everyone in the movie is played by a Japanese person. Everyone in the country is Japanese, they don't give a shit.

Instead of giving an Asian American a chance, they didn't~! And your answer to that is to look right past all of the Asian Americans in the country to the country that isn't going to give a fuck or a damn about it.
>>
>>94413541
you have a lot of time to post when you don't have a job or classes to attend
>>
>>94411131
>>94413497
Also adding on that I DO intend to see Black Panther, if only because I liked his character in Civil War. The concept of a superhero whose also a king really appeals to me.

Like with Homecoming [which I also liked, fuck people who disagree] I imagine the SJWshit will take backseat to the plot, so I should be able to ignore the "WEWUZism" and focus on the fact that a cool black guy in a panther suit fighting people is awesome.
>>
>>94413497
Unless you can post charts and studies. I don't believe you.
>>
>>94413497
I'm black I wonder why this is

Then again I was raised in extremely white upper middle class town and I hang out in the library
>>
>>94413565
You are projecting.
>>
>>94413430
i have no idea what you're talking about, i just meant that in most debates i see nowadays nobody wants to talk facts. they want to talk 'feelings' or which side you are on determining your worth as a living person

there are so many things that leftists, who claim to be the saner and more rational side of the spectrum, say that they themselves could easily stop and think and realize to be impossible or just bullshit.

it's like, why do leftists want muslims to bring their culture, in the name of equality, when the very nature of being muslim is to be against the principles those leftists are fighting for, like gay equality, female empowerment, etc? it requires a willful and near-incurable indoctrination not to see some of the glaring contradictions that modern moral debates are fraught with now.

the internet has all knowledge, and it's not terribly hard to sort fact from fiction, even with the propaganda blasted from CNN and NYT/Huffpo/wapo
>>
>>94413186
Most democracies in the world aren't also in the top 5 physically largest nations in the world. We can't have direct popular vote because the majority of people do not live in the majority of the country, and so don't give half a shit about the problems that affect those areas. That's why CA isn't being given more electoral votes despite a rapidly increasing population. Doing so would turn the United States government into "California: Featuring the Rest," and if Californians feel like they're being ignored now and are ready to succeed, you'd be looking at a full-scale American Civil War 2 with how ignored the flyover states would become.
>>
>>94413591
do any of your ilk call you an uncle tom?
>>
>>94413505
>>94413509
It's not offensively bad, I guess, but it's also not my cup of tea.
>>
>>94413509
"Black Panther and the Gang" is a huge step down from the former series and has beloved multiethnic characters like Storm drop phrases like "the neigbourhood is getting too mayonnaise" and has the streets patrolled by racist police androids in the most blantant BLM-pandering way possible. You don't fight fire with fire and hate with hate.
>>
>>94413591

poorer people are more likely to do crime than any other social class
>>
>>94413591
Shut up, we all know you are Neil deGrasse son
>>
>>94413574
>I imagine the SJWshit will take backseat to the plot
You have a bunch of African heroes fighting against two European white villains. The entire premise is SJW.

>liked Homecoming
Nevermind, you're a lost cause.
>>
>Black drug dealer gets chased by police
>In desperation he decides to ingest his entire fucking stash of drugs
>Overdoses and dies
>Somehow this is the police's fault
>BLM whips black people into a frenzy
>Riots break out where several suburbs get set on fire
>Many injuries
>Massive property damage
>Community figureheads say this is exactly what whites deserve
>Somehow this is a 'victory' for blacks
Black Lives Matters are violent thugs who have set the relationship between whites and blacks back decades. They are actively seeking segregation, and consider MLK to be an Uncle Tom. They are the worst kind of scum.
>>
>>94413429
Okay. There has been a long running issue of Asians being ignored by Hollywood and representation in American media.

Someone decides to make a movie about Bruce Lee. Instead of trying to make an interesting movie about the legendary, martial artist instead it's decided that the focus will be on a white guy, who will date an Asian lady, and Bruce Lee will be a side character in a movie about him. You know. All those issues about Asians being represented showing up again.

I don't know. I think if Bruce Lee were alive, he would choose to make a fucking movie about himself, not as some side character.

And you're surprised that people are UPSET about this?
Let me guess, you're about to say virtue signaling next?
>>
>>94413614
>I'm mixed
Stopped reading there. Nobody cares, mudblood.
>>
>>94413634
>You don't fight fire with fire and hate with hate.
>Suddenly Anon believes in THE POWER OF LOVE and MUH TOLERANCE when it comes to black people doing things.

I quit this thread.
>>
>>94413673
african heroes are sjw now
>>
>>94413609
Caliexit is an impossibility no matter how much millennials meme about it. They are far from self sufficient and lack the means to keep the industries that would move to flyover states as you put it.
>>
File: 1490312282451.gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
1490312282451.gif
613KB, 498x498px
>>94413701
>every anon is the same person
>>
>>94413540
>Go do this dangerous thing for meager amounts of money if you want.
vs
>We own you. You are property. We will do with you as we will.
>These two things not much different.
My god.
>>
File: 1408755321287.png (131KB, 376x334px) Image search: [Google]
1408755321287.png
131KB, 376x334px
>tfw black and not the slightest bit interested in seeing Black Panther

I'm not interested in BP as a character

>>94413497
Are these stats for Ameriblacks or blacks as a whole?

>>94413634
>hate with hate
You don't fight it with love either; the opposite of hatred is indifference.

>>94413497
Black people, as a race, are collectively depressed and repressed.
>>
>>94413564
This. I'm so sick of people pointing to Japan like it's a glorious utopia we should model ourselves after whenever there's a conversation about diversity.

And it's bullshit that people think that the viewpoints of Japanese-Americans can be dismissed because of the opinions of people living in Japan. It's a specifically American conversation and the racial politics in Japan are TOTALLY different. It makes no sense to consider Japanese citizens the ultimate authority on American racial politics.
>>
File: 1393623950996.png (193KB, 300x343px) Image search: [Google]
1393623950996.png
193KB, 300x343px
>it's a people actually taking collectivism seriously thread
>>
>>94413625
dosen't matter, hudlin only ruins the BP franchise if your a faggot who can't stop complaining about a shitty run, BP has in no way been ruined and if you you could stop being triggered by what is considered a shitty run you would know that
>>
>>94413745
Ameriblacks, I have no statistics for blacks in general.
>>94413673
>>94413708
If the entire movie is just T'Challa living in magical dindu future city but then he fights people, I'll enjoy the movie.

But then again I enjoyed Thor 1 too [fuck anyone who disagrees on THAT also].
>>
File: love and tentacles.jpg (97KB, 361x628px) Image search: [Google]
love and tentacles.jpg
97KB, 361x628px
>>94413719
Oh no! Not me! I never lost control! You're face to face with the man who sold the world!
>>
>>94413768
>Acknowledging generalizations violates the NAP

Read Hoppe nigga.
>>
>>94413745
>Are these stats for Ameriblacks or blacks as a whole?
Not him, but Ameriblacks. I'm pretty sure Pakis cause all the problems in Europe.
>>
>>94411131
I still don't understand why some people are saying that this movie is soooooo progressive for having a bunch of black American actors in it. If they were actually being progressive wouldn't the entire cast be made up of actual Africans?

Come to think of it isn't it actually a bit racist that some black American actors are pretending to be African?
>>
>>94413547
>>94413547
Where in the original post did i say i hate white people? I said you were the racist one because you hate asians and latinos because they don't support your protest.
>>
>>94413715
Of course, and if the governor of California decided to leave the decision entirely up to me, I'd tell him to pack that shit in and stay in the union. But NO ONE is going to stay if California strong arms its way into being the most important state, simply by the virtue of having the most people.

With 55 votes, they're already close. It's a testament to the Republican party's skill at politics that they've gotten such a wide swath of the country to vote red consistently, or California (specifically, urban California) would be running roughshaw over DC.
>>
>>94413261
The bottom two can mate and have an offspring, the others can not
>>
>>94413817
>Come to think of it isn't it actually a bit racist that some black American actors are pretending to be African?
You're retarded for multiple reasons. African Americans are still African and there are "Actual Africans" in the movie or are you gonna tell me Lupita isn't an "Actual African" because she was born in Mexico.
>>
>>94413838
Actually all of them can, that anon didn't say species he said SUB-species.

Old timey racial science was arguably about genetically "pure" races, but modern race science is more about genetic distributions varying highly between populations.
>>
>>94413382
They need CRISPR to cut that pesky 2-repeat MAOA allele out of their DNA.
>>
>>94413861
Why not, after all Muslims can become European by being born in Europe can't they?
>>
>>94413861
African american implies that these are first generation africans who've moved to america. Africans who routinely call black americans niggers and slaves would not want to be portrayed by them.
>>
>>94413564
Random twitters are not an event. Especially when its one person complaining that one person does not speak for all latin or chinese person in the world.
>>
File: wtf arthur.jpg (22KB, 333x363px) Image search: [Google]
wtf arthur.jpg
22KB, 333x363px
>>94413838
>two males can have offspring without a male involved
>two males can have offspring without a female involved
>>
File: 1323580585360.gif (894KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1323580585360.gif
894KB, 320x213px
>>94412894
Because I fucking felt like it? I felt like writing something a little more useful than "white people are the devil", and some criticism on common opinions on black people made here by looking into history

It doesn't really matter what I write or not, we're going to have this same goddamn thread every time there's a black person in the OP. On top of that, it's fucking /co/ on fucking 4chan. It's probably not going to reach that many people, even if it was as civil as a thread could get.

Are you going to go around questioning people posting about how blacks are degenerates, or just me for bucking the trend?
Honestly, you should have saved the time and just wrote "uppity negro".
>>
File: 22 - QxIGrsX.gif (286KB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
22 - QxIGrsX.gif
286KB, 400x360px
>>94413823
I think I'm mostly talking to words on a screen at this point that I may not fully understand and have probably misinterpreted three posts ago. This may be because I've had a large amount of vodka in the last two hours and haven't had a proper nights sleep all week while still working 10 hours per day.

I apologize and wish you a good night.
>>
>>94413240
They didn't have to stage shit the bastards just sat back and let it happen.
>>
>>94413748
Being poor and Black is much different than being poor and White, anon.
http://www.heritage.org/welfare/report/understanding-differences-black-and-white-child-poverty-rates
The fact that this idea is ignored just shows how intellectually misleading your statement is.
>>
>>94413861
>African Americans are still African
In the same way that Hispanic Americans are still purely South American, speak fluent Spanish and somehow carry all the old traditions, culture and values within their bones right?

Fuck off.
>>
>>94413944
Hispanic isn't a race retard.
>>
>>94412950
You have no idea what the Iran Contra scandal actually entailed.

It had nothing to do with blacks, just people wanting to ditch dirty drugs quick as they could for as much as they could.
>>
>>94413246
This is what happened in London. Black and Asian gangs were stabbing and shooting a ton of people; most blacks and other asians.

The Police started stopping and searching campaigns in areas where the violence was happening. Surprise surprise, they mostly stopped black and asians.

Cue media outrage and politicians demanding that this campaign be stopped.

Now gun, knife and acid crime is skyrocketing.
>>
>a person of color in a video game is shown for a new game
>/v/ can't appreciate the new Character and goes into race bait threads

>anything about race is mentioned in /co/ and it's a certain for race bait fighting like this

Why is being black meme in [current year]?
I mean I can't be the only black guy who see it right?
>>
>>94412585
>There is a vast amount of media produced by Asia for Asians

Not Asian-Americans. Having roots in those countries doesn't mean you identify with them, that your parents lived there or that you even know anything at all about life in those places.
>>
>>94413251
That's because Japan is almost entirely ethnically Japanese with a small amount of Koreans and Ainu. They don't give a fuck because why would they give a fuck? Aside from foreign films everyone is Japanese.
>>
File: NOT GOOD ENOUGH.jpg (21KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
NOT GOOD ENOUGH.jpg
21KB, 640x480px
>>94413497
>Whole culture obsessed with gang violence and sexual decadence

Black people have been in this country for hundreds of years, and no matter what, black culture is summed up into VIOLENT NIGNOGS WITH THE GUNS AND THE RAP MUSIC

I wonder what you'd say about the Harlem Renaissance. Oh, I suppose that doesn't count.

Next time just save the time and just wrote "the blacks are bad!"
>>
>>94413729
I think you're forgetting the part where they can't get jobs or money because californian banned them from doing so. This job was the only thing they had to feed their families and most didn't know the dangers because they didn't speak english
>>
>>94413971
because /pol/ went to shit after a Hispanic man committed manslaughter and the prosecutor wanted to drum up the case to murder
>>
ITT: The poor fight to be king of shit mountain while the rich look down in glee.

"I may be downtrodden, but I'm better than those blacks!" Is exactly what they want to hear.
>>
>>94413930
>http://www.heritage.org/welfare/report/understanding-differences-black-and-white-child-poverty-rates

It is different for reasons that have already been addressed, such as single-parenthoot, parasitic and corrupt culture, and genetically lower IQs. What you're discussing is the flower of what has already been acknowledged.

It comes as no surprise to me that poverty for blacks isn't identical to poverty for whites, I never argued that it was. My position is and has remained that genetics, followed by culture, are the biggest problems of blacks.
>>
>>94413930
I think the most damming reason for poor black going to be criminals is the lack parenting by a male figure, the kid will end up seeking a fatherly figure and he might end up find it with a gang.
>>
>>94413745
Blacks are overrepresented in violent crime statistics literally everywhere they gather.
>>
>>94414014
>Harlem Renaissance.
It counts but was almost 100 years ago. How would you describe mainstream 'black culture' as it is today?
>>
>>94413967
>Now gun, knife and acid crime is skyrocketing.
Aren't those done mostly by WHITE gangs in London?

In fact, one of thse most recent attacks was by a white person on the sand-darkies you hate so much.
>>
File: 1.jpg (197KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
197KB, 1280x1280px
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons
>>
>>94413919
Everything about what you were saying is correct, mostly, save for this:
>The Irish, Asians, Hispanics, Indians, and Middle Easterns were treated just as poorly as Blacks over the generations
No, they were not. Not in the U.S. anyway. They definitely were not.
>>
>>94413861
So my descendants and I are forever German?

Only fucking Americans think this way anyway. I remember seeing an interview with a black British guy and the American host called him African American and he said "No, I'm British".
>>
>>94414063
No, they're not.
>>
Remember blade?
>>
>>94413246
>As for the police argument, I'd sooner see that as an indication that police need to target whites MORE rather than target blacks less - if blacks are truly committing this level of crime, then whites are getting away with shit they shouldn't be.

That's idiotic.
>>
>>94414020
That is still vastly different and better than being literally owned like cattle.
>>
>>94412634
Being the best thing about civil war doesn't mean much. It's like being the best thing about polio.
>>
>>94414014
The point is not whether they have any cultural achievements, the point is what is the overall focus of their culture and their values, and that is still violence and decadence.

Their culture is summarized as such because they ARE as such. Martin Luther King Jr himself complained about blacks committing a shit ton of crime. I mean for fuck's sake, you MIGHT have an actual argument if they didn't commit literally half the murder in this fucking country.

By that point I would be entirely justified if I DID simply say "The blacks are bad" and skipped all my compassion and nuance on their position.
>>
>>94414051
Lamarck go back to the 1800's.
>>
File: 1501062864242.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1501062864242.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>94414071
>>
>>94414081
>I remember seeing an interview with a black British guy and the American host called him African American and he said "No, I'm British"
Well I'm glad Britain didn't ostracize him and made him feel like he doesn't belong there. We don't have that in the U.S.
>>
>>94413971
>a person of color in a video game is shown for a new game
Except that's not the full thing people are upset by.

Around five games were shown with a black woman with an afro. In pretty much all of them she's the same stereotypical 'sassy black lady' personality who shows up the white male protagonist. She will never get hurt, get upstaged or do anything morally ambiguous because she's not a character - she's a representation of all black people and the game must therefore be staged to show her being as perfect as possible. This happens every fucking time tokenism is applied to any fucking medium and it's just plain bad writing.
>>
>>94413967
>"""""Asian"""""
Why do brits do this?
We all know you're really saying "subhuman paki filth", and not "Chinese".
>>
>>94413261
detroit couldn't compete with japanese cars.
>>
>>94413967
>acid
That shit is happening way too often.

Why are my worst fears becoming more and more commonplace?
>>
>>94414105
So its ok to be fucking led to die is that what your saying?
>>
>>94414185
Billie definitely has an established character that is not >>94414127 though. I'm not sure about the Beyond Good and Evil One but I'd expect gud game story-wise, so she'll probably be distinct too.
>>
>>94414185
See also: Nadine from Uncharted.

Billie is okay, though.
>>
>>94411131
I really hope people listen to their black friends and let opening weekend be "black only" like so many are calling for on Twitter.

Because then the movie will fail terribly because people forget blacks only make up 12% of the population.
>>
>>94411131
Anyone that uses hashtags in their articles should be shot, regardless of skin color.
>>
File: mister-terrific-4.jpg (281KB, 400x553px) Image search: [Google]
mister-terrific-4.jpg
281KB, 400x553px
>>94412398

Mr. Terrific really is just the superior option in every respect. The guy's "natural aptitude for having natural aptitudes" shtick makes him infinitely adaptable to most situations and roles. He's not a major power house, but he can basically be whatever the League needs him to be logistical standpoint, in ways that even Batman cannot. And that's all without even touching on his technical aptitude and T-Spheres, which can hold some serious firepower.

Plus, his design is much easier to get right. Cyborg's design is all over the place and something always seems a little bit "off" about it. The DC cinematic version looks tremendously bad.
>>
>>94414252
Not one shit happened to her besides one sucker punch from Nathan. Good god I wanted her to die. One of the few villains in that game that got away scot fucking free.
>>
>>94412488
>reminder he dies at the end of the show
As a black guy. I fucking hate race bullshit, be it pro black or anti-black and I can't fucking escape it. This shit sucks. I'm also mentally unstable, even hearing anything race related sends me into panic attacks. I work among mostly black people and all they do is mention "crackers" and everytime my chest gets heavy and I have to excuse myself to go hyper ventilate. To be fair now, when we were 50% white. They too used to sprinkle the word nigger /coon around, and I even had one keen on harassing me but this shit is the absolute fucking pits. Yes. I am by definition triggered right now. Also this movie is going to flop because instead of just being another Marvel movie. It's becoming a soap box.
>>
>>94414270
and a disproportionate amount of entertainment media, be it horrible crap music or the mandatory divershitty casting in virtually any film.
>>
>>94411816
Well, statistically speaking, older whites are one of the most active and politically engaged demographics and with the boomers aging, they are rapidly growing too. Libs do it too, although the demos they try to reach are less reliable as a voting block. Each party has a demographic that they heavily target in order to win. It's just a fact of political life.
>>
File: panther rockin shades by lisa.jpg (87KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
panther rockin shades by lisa.jpg
87KB, 1080x720px
>>94413815
>>94413784

Funny, since I've seen the >85 IQ stat tossed around when discussing Africans as well.

>>94413817
>pretending
It's called acting, anon.

>>94413967
>not hiring blacks and Asians to police the black/Asian areas

>>94414051
>>94413919

>hurr durr blacks have a lower IQ
Yeah? So, what should they do about it?

>>94414116
>the point is what is the overall focus of their culture and their values, and that is still violence and decadence.

It used to be music, religion--which is now holding Ameriblacks back--, resolution, anger, and hope. A lot of modern blacks have anger, but they don't have any hope for the future.

>>94414195
Not that anon, but common sense should tell you otherwise, anon. Two terrible things don't need to be equivalent for them to terrible, I wish more people understood that.
>>
>>94414279
Mr. Terrific is a literal who that casuals won't recognize. No movie executive is going to bring someone that unknown as a headliner in a flagship title
>>
>>94414372
>It's called acting, anon.
No shit. My point is that it really isn't progressive if they're just getting black Americans to play Africans. Actual progressiveness would've been to hire actual African actors.
>>
>>94414372
It does tell me that. But when said anon argues that only black people have suffered and no one else suffering comes close im calling Bullshit.
>>
>>94411131
This movie is going to do fucking great domestically but it'll be flop internationally, correct?
>>
>>94411604
>Victim complex

What the fuck does that have to do with what >>94411604 said at all? There is no denying that the direction of 4chan overall has been towards politicizing everything. Fuck, we're on a thread about a fucking capeshit flick and it's immediately turned into a civics debate. I just wanna talk about comic and cartoons, but you can't anymore because everyone inserts whatever pet political/culture war agenda they have into every. single. thing.
>>
>>94414279
But then we wouldn't be able to hit those showers.
>>
>>94414464
part of me hopes not because then that means less movies with black panther made and people out of jobs, part of me hopes it does its really made a number of white and black people extremely racist and stupid.
>>
>>94414476
To be fair, the article in the OP already politicized it. This thread is just people responding to that.
>>
>>94411707
>Who is Nightcrawler?
>>
>>94411688
>put Spider-Man and RDJ in a movie together
>it flops hard
What makes you think there's enough black people to sustain BP? It'll make 100-150 mil probably. That's about as much as a black flick adding in the inevitable "MUST SEE ALL MCU FLICKS" movie-goers.
>>
>>94411703

>after people saw Spider-Man

I actually didn't because all of the Iron Man shit and the SJW marketing campaign bothered me far too much. I LOVE Spider-Man but this was the first MCU movie I didn't see in a theater. Marvel has gone way too far with shitting on their characters and making far too generic stories. fuck this bullshit
>>
>>94412464
Half white from Hawaii, doesn't count.
>>
File: 1386533166498.gif (2MB, 350x310px) Image search: [Google]
1386533166498.gif
2MB, 350x310px
I'm not seeing it because Black Panther just plain sucks.
>>
>>94414525
ah a token german classy /pol classy.
>>
File: aexmbc.jpg (34KB, 375x509px) Image search: [Google]
aexmbc.jpg
34KB, 375x509px
>>94414057
I don't know. Usually when you describe a culture, you often go into it's history, various outlooks and subsets of those people, because it might vary from area to area?

What do you want to know about? The food? Family structures? The language? Writing, music, literature? You've heard of Maya Angelou, right?
Do you want to know why black people have all those "weird names?" The how and why black women wear their hair in a certain why, and why they don't like to straiten it?

I mean, people make shows and movies about this shit, Fresh Prince being one of them, but that's just a dumb comedy show, but Will is the same sort of person they called a hoodrat back in the 90s anyway.

To the naked eye, Boyz in the Hood are just about the same hoodrats. There's numerous differences in Ricky, and his brother Darrin/Doughboy, and several aspects of black culture. Tre dresses in bright early 90s shit, while Doughboy wears more muted colors.

I could keep going, but I don't really have the time to go in depth into it. People have written eassys, and shows, and all sorts shit on the matter, but at the end of the day, nothing ever "good" about black culture ends up mattering, it's always diluted to "yeah, but the blacks are hoodlum thieves monsters, and rapists! They're just lesser beings!" Anything else is "oh, that's old and doesn't count" or ignored.

No matter how many fucking contributions and changes black people have made into America's culture, all that it's ever described as is "VIOLENT! BAD! EVIL!", and that's where the fucking conversation ends.
I mean shit, people were calling Rock and Roll "Devil's Music" when black people were playing it, so maybe I really shouldn't be that surprised.
>>
>>94414310
I was annoyed at the fact she got away too. Now she's one of the protagonists in the spin-off where you play as Chloe. I miss Cutter.
>>
>>94414544
i don't know some black co workers would be beg to differ.
>>
>>94414116
>Their culture is summarized as such because they ARE as such. Martin Luther King Jr himself complained about blacks committing a shit ton of crime.
WHEN?

Everyone loves to bring up Martin Luther King Jr as a bludgeon to bitch about black people, but nobody ever seems to want to speak out on when he's talking shit about white people not giving a fuck about anyone other than themselves.
>>
>>94414077
You're right; they were treated worse. Every Chinamen was addicted to opiates and every irishman thought of as less than blacks because they were worse beasts of burden,
>>
Hispanics dont ask for representation because if Marvel decided to make 2 Mexican girls the smartest Marvel characters they would see it as a condescending pat on their head. Giving them in fiction what they cant have in real life.

the same happens with the Tarantine movies in which Jews kill Hitler, women kill men, and slaves kill slave masters. Fictional revenge. Hitler killed himselt to avoid being killed or worse by Russians, and whites killed each other in a civil war to end slavery.
>>
>>94414581
it only counts when it beneficial for the argument someones making
>>
>>94411906
>what is war machine and falcon
>>
File: 1320207813909.png (347KB, 278x453px) Image search: [Google]
1320207813909.png
347KB, 278x453px
>>94411906
>Cyborg is a flagship JL member
>>
>>94414576
>the spin-off where you play as Chloe
The fuck? I didn't know about this. When was this announced? Is it still Naughty Dog?
>>
>>94414447
True, but you--or some other anon--was arguing that indentured servitude is the same as being owned by another human being. All racial minorities in America have a history of being marginalized by certain subsets of "white" people, but they weren't all marginalized in the same way.

>>94414614
Um, you do realize that, with the exception of Jews killing Hitler, all those things happened in real life?
>>
>>94414556
300 lil niggas were named 'Godzilla' when the latest movie came out.

They have stupid names because they think they're awesome.
>>
>>94414610
The Chinese were sent to do back breaking labor and then "accidentally bombed" so they couldn't get a paycheck. The irish were seen as terrorists and gorillas.
>>
>>94414420

Unfortunately.
>>
>>94414674
to which i point you to your own words anon
>Two terrible things don't need to be equivalent for them to terrible, I wish more people understood that.
>>
>>94411131
Surprise! The culture war/race bait/troll thread on 4chan evoked an entire thread of culture war/race baiting/trolling. God I fucking hate this place sometimes.

>/co = /pol, featuring comics and cartoons
>>
>>94414556
These days whenever whites are seen enjoying something traditionally from 'black culture' they're accused of cultural appropriation.
>>
>>94414773
This thread has actually been refreshingly civil.
>>
>>94414539
You missed out dude, it was surprisingly good.
>>
>>94414667
Anon, this was announced a few months back. It's still Naughty Dog. They said it takes place a few months after Uncharted 4, Chloe is still treasure hunting and looking for something in India, she teams up with Nadine for some reason and together they try to obtain it.
>>
>>94414773
I went in openminded im leaving a racist. I swear the things some of you people would defend. most of you are just as bad as pol.
>>
>>94414610
that irish thing is 200% bullshit. The irish "slaves" were prisoners being forced to work and I still have not seen a case of these irish men being decapitated, hobbled, ripped apart by horses, hung, or burned.
>>
>>94414077

at least you are willing to accept that people all over the world have been and still are treated far worse than Black people in America

I don't remember when there was a purge of Black people in America the way there was in China with Chinese people or the way African countries kill off people in general

Black people in America have evolved into a weepy bunch of retards who are unwilling to do something with their life but instead start blaming everyone else. That is also why America is so against foreigners in their country. Modern Americans don't know jack shit about a life in hell, yet they pretend as if it's bad being Black. Go to Russia and say that you are gay or go to a Middle Eastern country and proclaim that you are Christian. Acting like being black in America is a huge problem is pathetic
>>
>>94414851
Can you in turn tell me why blacks commit 50% of all murder in the United States while comprising around 13% of the population?
>>
>>94414937
show me some graphs and studies first.
>>
>>94414761
>black subculture has changed insofar as that when you talk about black culture nowadays, you will mostly hear of riots, gang violence, and resistance to authorities

There's no recent change. It's not a new thing that people look down on black people/culture and it's certainly not because black people all of a sudden started being naughty. Racist people have been bending over backwards for centuries to paint black people as negatively as possible. There's no amount of respectability politics that'll make black culture palatable to racists.
>>
>>94414832

I am looking forward to seeing it but I'm not hyped at all and I am definitely not supporting Marvel this time around

I loved the Raimi movies and actually liked the Webb movies because of their awesome portrayal of Spider-Man but I thought the character was a fucking joke on all counts in Civil War

>turning Spidey into a MASSIVE Avengers dick-sucking faggot
>having only lame-ass quips for Spidey
>turning Iron Man into Ben 2.0

I also bet Homecoming is filled with bad quips, isn't it? I find that stuff really bad
>>
>>94414077

still, Native Americans were pretty much butchered and their land was entirely stolen. Yeah, but blacks have it bad, cry me a fucking river
>>
>>94414853

lmao
"It's not my fault guys, you made me racist"
>>
>>94414900

I guess you mean indentured servants
the irish were second class citizens for centuries for religious reasons
the population of Ireland nowadays is still less than it was before the famine
and their country is still partially divided

I dont think Black Americans had it worse

And allmost all Eastern Europeans were medieval serfs until the second half of the 1800s
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serfdom_in_Russia
>>
>>94413880
Even the guy who pioneered research into the MAOA-2R confirms that the correlation between it and crime rates is bullshit.

The fucking Taiwanese have an even greater percentage of MAOA carriers than blacks, and the Chinese are roughly the same.
>>
>>94414937
because gang activity between black groups is more violent than gang activity between other ethnic groups
>>
>>94414937
No opportunities, no education, vastly more focus upon by law enforcement, etc.

Just the fact that these crime rates don't occur elsewhere should tell you that the problem is America, not black people.
>>
>>94415059
yea you really did apparently latinos can be discarded if we don't agree with your every word.
>>
>>94414995

>there's no recent change

wrong. the internet is the "recent" change. every opinion can be heard so it's easier to get bigger followings for violence related matters. there's also a lot of self-pity in the black culture online so there's that

>Racist people have been bending over backwards for centuries to paint black people as negatively as possible

oh fuck off with your race bullshit. back when I live in the US, I didn't hate black people in general. I hated several aspects of the black subculture because kids at school were literally hating on whites just for the sake of it. I also lived in a place which was full of black people, pretty much a ghetto. do you think any of those families made white people feel welcome even when you give them a smile? Black culture has secluded itself from society because they have fallen into the self-pity trap and can't get out of it. I have witnessed several people talking about how they were oppressed even though I had the same fucking problems as them. It's no race problem AT ALL when it's the culture that is bullshit. not all black people are unintelligent because smart black people get a degree and try fitting in society
>>
>>94411598
>Marvel Studios is literally the only good Marvel thing right now
How would that disappoint DChads?
>>
>>94415065
oh goddamn thats horrible i always thought that was just some shit /pol made up
>>
>>94415119

>when white people kill black people in America, it's called racism

why isn't it called racism when black people kill so many other black people though? America is fucking retarded
>>
>>94415167
>oh fuck off with your race bullshit
>I was so oppressed for being white
>>
>>94415125
Yeah, it should've been Cutter, the British dude from 3. Why she would team up with a cunt who tried to kill her ex is beyond me.
>>
File: 1364025147885.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1364025147885.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>94414676
First of all, people naming their children after shit they watch on tv/movies isn't unique to black people, so shut up.

Second of all, read this
http://www.behindthename.com/articles/fikes.php

Third of all.
Do you know where the name "Smith" comes from? It comes from "Blacksmith" as in, the the people that forged metal.

If people back then were called "Metal Hitters", we'd be calling people "Hitter" as a fucking name. At the end of the day, it's some shit some people just made up, because it was easy.

Do you know where Washington comes from? Wessyngtonlands Yeah, William de Hertburne bought Wessyngtonland from the Bishop of Durham. He changed his last name from Hertburne to Wessyngton, because he owned the land. Later through language shinangans, it was turned into Washington. That's the orgin of the name.

When black people started making up names for themselves, people looked on and said "those names are dumb. those names are dumb, because they're not like ours", even though at the end of the day. they're doing exactly what everyone else was doing, and and fucking making shit up.

And even with all that, if too many black people pick the same "real name", it gets turned into a "black name", and is thus, frowned upon.
Tyrone is Ireland, but now it's a black name, and used to mock black people.

Where did Tyrone come from? It was a kingdom of Gaelic Ireland. Another name that comes from a piece of land. Even when it comes to names, black people are chased through another gauntlet.
>>
Why is this thread still around?
>>
>>94415195
because they don't get killed because they are black, they're killed over other things
>>
>>94415210
spoken exactly like someone who's never lived in the ghettos.
>>
>>94415246
>likely because there was actual war fought over the black slave issue
Except that's not what the civil war was about.
>>
>>94415195
are being retarded on purpose anon?
>>
>>94415210

I am telling of my experiences with black people. obviously, I would have to state facts, wouldn't I? that doesn't mean I hate blacks but that I solely hate people who do this because their subculture pretty much dictates for them to be like that (and them obviously listening to that garbage)
>>
>>94415082
The only bullshit is everything in your post.

Though I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you'd read and believed it somewhere. The misinformation surrounding it is fucking insane.
>>
>>94411206
I'm gonna see it. It actually looks really good.

Probably has the best director to have worked on a modern cape film, and one of the best casts. Plus the setting presented by the trailer looks dope as fuck.
>>
>>94415275
How do you know white people didn't kill those black people
>over other things.
>>
>>94415290

yes
>>
>>94415310
there's not even one attractive aboriginal in existence is there
>>
>>94415252
>>94414556
What strikes me about your posts is all this intelligent nuance that doesn't really amount to any kind of real argument.

Its like if someone said "Shit stinks" and you started lecturing us on the processes of digestion and excretion. It may be so that we could all learn a thing or two from the lecture, in a dry academic sense, but at the end of the day the shit still stinks. You've done nothing to advance your supposed position, you've just left us slightly more coherent in our distaste then we were before contact with you.

In that regard I suppose we should thank you. We have all learned more about WHY shit stinks, in addition to our previous understanding that it did in fact stink.
>>
>>94415287
>people still spout this bullshit
Why do you do this? It was the main grievance for most of the states that tried to leave
>>
>>94415311
Look, if the figures are different elsewhere, then it can't be intrinsic to black people.

I didn't say it was whitey's fault. I said the problem was inherent to America. American culture, American society, American history.
>>
>>94415310
Lamarck hope back into your time machine.
>>
>Black Panther
>Flop
You people must have no idea how well black-
focused movies do domestically.
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=blumhouse2.htm
Get Out made over $175 million and is still the mos profitable movie of the year
>>
File: secession statement mississipi.jpg (34KB, 570x194px) Image search: [Google]
secession statement mississipi.jpg
34KB, 570x194px
>>94415287
>le 'civil was wasn't about slaves' meme
>>
>>94411568
i blame jews
>>
>>94411703
Spiderman is already in route to do WW numbers you dildo, why do people keep trying to compare movies that already have their china BO to a movie that doesn't, it's near a 1/5-1/4 of the modern action movie's foreign BO
>>
>cuck
>we wuz
>some irrelevant statistic

have I summed up this thread
>>
>>94415310
i think ima leave this board now, read some government articles and rethink what i know. I hopes its not true because thats a disturbing trend.
>>
File: secession statement texas.jpg (40KB, 570x196px) Image search: [Google]
secession statement texas.jpg
40KB, 570x196px
>>94415408
>>
>>94415360

he is trying to paint black people in a good light and signify their importance even if he doesn't want to admit that black culture has actually evolved in a rather negative way due to black people getting more and more rights. black people getting more rights should have resulted in people adapting to society and trying their best to mimic successful people rather than blame whites all the time for being unsuccessful
>>
>>94415402
For a cheap movie yeah it is but disney needs 700 million.
>>
File: IT NEVER ENDS.png (798KB, 806x601px) Image search: [Google]
IT NEVER ENDS.png
798KB, 806x601px
>>94414937
Well, first of all, let's toss out that precentage until you get some credited sources.

Second of all, because blacks tend to be on the lower class, live in condensed cities, and the poor generally tend to commit more crime, thusly they have more of a chance to do it? Also, it tends to help when the police mostly look at them for crimes, even if they don't commit them. Certainly you've heard of those recent stories about people planting evidence in B-More?

Most poor whites don't live all together in one area. You know, they write books about this, but of course, you don't have to know it or pay attention it ot.

Also, I love how you answer my question about black culture with a fucking deflection! I suppose that's the fucking "Brilliance" behind all this. You don't actually have to know anything about black people, you just have to be convinced that they're shit, and any attempt at trying to question you can be answered with another negative stereotype about black people.

I can answer you with all the essays and studies I can bring out, and all you have to do is "WHERE ARE THE FATHERS" "WHY ARE BLACK WOMEN SO ANGRY AND MEAN ALL THE TIME" "HOW COME THEY HATE THE POLICE!" "HOW COME THEY ALWAYS WANT TO BRING UP RACIAL STRIFE?"
You can keep this run around going all day, or in this case, fucking decades, and I'm expected to continue to run this gauntlet for you until I'm convinced of my status of a subhuman as you so desire.
>>
>>94411131
Why is Wakanda seen as a utopian city? It's only great for Wakandans. It's a xenophobic, tribal, anti-democratic country that doesn't at all want to share its success with the rest of the world, which is something even unpopular countries like China, America, and Russia do on a regular basis. They at least share most of their technological advancements to everyone who can afford it.

For God's sake, one of Wakanda's greatest villains involve one of their citizens that was rejected by them, simply because he isn't black. He was adopted by royalty, is a brother to the King, raised there, and only identifies as Wakandan but his people still hate him for being white. That's alt-right ethno-nationalist kind of ideology right there, except it involves black people.

Wakanda is Latveria, except their leader of the country isn't a black version of Doom.
>>
>>94415367
War was already on the horizon when Lincoln freed slaves as a big 'fuck you' to the south, as well as to bolster the ranks of his army. It might've been a spark but the powderkeg was ready to explode and any of a dozen other things could've set it off.
>>
>>94411206
My decision strongly rests on who's runs they're pulling ideas from.

If it's Hudlin's Utopian bullshit, the movie can fuck off.
>>
>>94415433
>>
>>94415402

get out was also an actually good movie. you actually think black panther will have the quality of get out? you must be insane
>>
>>94415411
>>94415370
Africa is a fucking hellhole that, barring a few Islamified medieval kingdoms, was effectively still in the stone age when whitey came knocking.

I do not understand how people insist on egalatarianism in any sense in the face of such overwhelming evidence.

I mean if the lower IQ thing was the only argument we had, I could see a lot of fine intellectual discussion over the Bell Curve, but the continent pre-whites was practically a wasteland for everything south of the Sahara.
>>
File: secession statement georgia.jpg (54KB, 570x256px) Image search: [Google]
secession statement georgia.jpg
54KB, 570x256px
>>94415464
>>
>>94415454
>credited sources
see >>94415065

Wikipedia might be questionable, but the page names its sources. If you've got better crime statistics than those made by the FBI then I'll gladly look at them.
>>
>>94415458
>Tribal highly nationalist anti-democratic country ruled by hero-kings with extremely advanced technology and tons of resources

But anon that is IS a utopian city.
>>
>>94415441
>but disney needs 700 million.
They haven't even released the movie's budget yet
>>
>>94415467
It'll hit a much wider audience than a rated R black protag horror movie
>>
File: 1461956809084.jpg (25KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
1461956809084.jpg
25KB, 720x400px
>>94415360
>Here's a lesson on black names, and a short history why they're like that. Here's a link as well
Also, here's an example of how "regular names" come to be, and, you can see how they're quite similar in creation. Also, people naming their children after objects/popular media isn't something unique to black people
>THAT DOESN'T TELL ME ANYTHING DOESN'T COUNT. BLACK NAMES ARE STILL DUMB.

So instead of taking any sort of understanding from what I'm saying as a small example of this incredibly large subject, you want me to write you an essay that you're not going to listen to/read and write off as SJW/white guilting bullshit anyway.
>>
>>94415454

Not the guy you quoted but

>Most poor whites don't live all together in one area

well, why doesn't black culture preach getting ahead in life and being successful? why don't black people try to get out of ghettos instead of accepting their low status?

you are trying way too hard to paint black people as victims and deflecting actual arguments made by others even though these don't even contain racial slurs or actual attacks at black people. why are you unwilling to accept actual facts?
>>
>>94415478
All that data is from 2010 America it doesn't have anything on global statistics and obama was only in office for 2 years it got better right?
>>
>>94411131
I need a better job

I need a car

I dont need black panther
>>
>>94415411
Due to some pretty obvious sociopolitical reasons that have very little to do with race.

>>94415476
Africa, the environment, is not conductive to building the kind of civilizations built in the west. For fucks' sake, 'the west' didn't even build or discover everything as a unified body, specific areas discovered stuff and that knowledge spread.

>IQ

Which is influenced by education, by environment, etc.

If black people were genetically dumb there would be no intelligent blacks. Basic, observable reality shuts down your hypothesis immediately.
>>
>>94415533

yeah, but Get Out actually had proper word-of-mouth due to the good quality of the movie. even over here in germany, people were talking about how awesome it (a horror movie of all things) was
>>
>>94415543
Blacks name their kids retarded shitn because they think it's 'unique' without reflecting on how their kids will actually be perceived in society for 2 seconds, we know.
>>
South Africa currently has a major problem of black gangs travelling through the countryside and murdering white farmers who have lived there for generations.
>>
>>94415545
you need a shitload of money to actually get out of a ghetto. It is an economic dead end. Your bootstrapping bullshit doesn't work when their biggest economic asset are the homes they live in.
>>
>>94415575
Get Out was fucking garbage though
White Guilt: The Movie
>>
>>94415575
Yeah but Panther is going to be hitting both the Black Movie audience(it comes out in Febuar, normally the big month for Black Movies) and the wider Capeshit audience, also in the middle of February it won't have to compete against shit
>>
>>94415586
what part of south africa are you from?
>>
>>94415459
anon if actually read up on some US history you would know that protection of the "peculiar institution" slavery was the reason the south left. And it was a valid reason to want to leave(since it was a major part of their economy and way of life) if the sitting president actually made any move to abolish it prior to 1863. Even when he made the emancipation proclamation it only "freed" slaves of territories that where in succession and numerous union loyal areas in the south were told they could keep practicing you dumbass.
>>
>>94415604
Not from there originally but I worked in Capetown as an expat for a few years.
>>
>>94415556

>get handed an opportunity in life
>don't use it AT ALL

I will never understand these kind of people. I come from a fucking warzone and while my mom was hindered from getting a university degree due to fleeing to another country with me (and working her ass off), I took it as my personal job to make something out of myself

doesn't matter whether if it's whites, blacks, asians etc., why the fuck are people intrinsically unmotivated to the extent of shitting on every opportunity they get?
>>
File: 1499963880673.jpg (32KB, 257x369px) Image search: [Google]
1499963880673.jpg
32KB, 257x369px
>>94415566
>If black people were genetically dumb there would be no intelligent blacks
Everyone laugh at this retarded nog.
>>
>>94415594
>white guilt
what? They only wanted black bodies because it was now hip to be black.
>>
>>94415619
And you do realise that most of the land belongs to white farmers in the first place which is why they are targetted for killings?
Now why don't you turn that capetownian perception inward and include violent crime related to drug abuse that happens in the western cape?
>>
>>94415633
He's right.

You seem to be arguing that black people are, like, gene-locked into being stupid or something. Which is fucking retarded.
>>
>>94415641
>entire society of white people abducting dindu nuffins
>not white guilt
>>
>>94415633
Your premise was that black people are inherently dumb which is proved by their low iq. Ergo, there should be no smart blacks at all.
>>
>>94415663
not that anon but how does white farmers owning land justify the killings?
>>
>>94415588

what the fuck are you talking about? let me get this straight

>no job in the ghetto
>no prospects in life

are you saying that it's hard for people like this to pack their bags, move to some town in the center of the US and get a simple job to get started? literally everything is better than the ghetto
>>
>>94415566
1. Africa is a veritable paradise, rich to the extreme with resources, this is the entire reason Western Powers took an interest in it in the first place.

2. Non-race related twin studies have proven IQ is roughly 60-70% heritable, with only 30-40% being determined by genetic factors.

>If black people were genetically dumb there would be no intelligent blacks.

Literally so stupid it made me mad for a second. That's like saying if Steven Hawking is smart, rednecks can't exist. No one is claiming intelligence blacks don't exist, the question is what is the distribution of intelligence among the various races, and how does it differ?

If the average white has an IQ of 100, this means that half of all whites fall below this benchmark, and half of all whites fall above this benchmark. For instance 1/50 whites have an IQ of 130 or higher, roughly 2% of the white population.

I don't have the actual hard numbers of how rare 130+ IQ is from the average among blacks of 85, but its a similar concept. There would still be IQ 130+ blacks, they would just be significantly more scarce then the 1/50 noted.

The question of an individual exceptional black is not whats at stake, its the question of what is the character of the rank and file that is important, when you are drawing up social policy.
>>
>>94415675
they are body snatchers you mongoloid. Did you think that a bunch of people stealing other people's bodies are a dogwhistle to say "fuck whitey"?
>>
File: 1387856915705.jpg (156KB, 392x376px) Image search: [Google]
1387856915705.jpg
156KB, 392x376px
>>94415545
With all the bitching that people are doing about the destruction of the middle class NOW, you're quite literally going "Why haven't the blacks lifted themselves up by their bootstraps already?". If it were that easy people wouldn't need to complain about the middle class disappearing, they would just say "well, we just need to work longer and harder, that's all"

It's not easy to not be poor.

Also, read this post. >>94411963
America is quite literally went out of it's way to make sure that the darkies will have a hard time of it, up until current day.
You probably don't know this, but the Civil Rights Act had to be amended in the 90s because people still refused to sell homes to colored folk, including people like #45

I'm not exactly sure as to why you refuse to acknowledge any and every attempt made to curb black people documented throughout American history, and somehow attribute it to that blacks have some sort of lazy gene installed within them, and for hundreds of years, it's just been their unchanging culture to just not try.
Obviously, not everyone is going to succeed. Obviously, there are people who won't try. But more people would probably have a better chance

Question: If the Black Codes weren't installed, and blacks were allowed to join society as free men, do you think we'd be having this conversation now?
>>
>>94415594

only because you think it was trash doesn't mean it actually was. it was okay at the very least

>>94415598

the no competition thing could be a positive factor but I don't see western audiences except for the US being that interested in this movie. I see it getting decent returns but nothing special. the cgi looks awful and the story is pretty boring judging from the trailers
>>
File: dd4.jpg (40KB, 600x589px) Image search: [Google]
dd4.jpg
40KB, 600x589px
>This thread will hit post limit
>This thread will have 3 times as more replies than any other thing on the board
>This thread will happen everyday on every board
>This thread will never bet deleted due to hiro wanting r/Donald and Tumblr to fight just to get more ad rev.
>>
>>94415715
>every single white person in the movie was a part of the abducting
>every nig was innocent
Yes.
>>
>>94415695
I am just saying that white farmers get targeted more in farm related killing because they own most of the land. It's not targeted at white people in general.

Here's what happens in SA.
>ANC goes out of it's way to keep the country straight so that zuma can make shekels
>during election they say nice and easy rhetoric of "we gonna take all the boer land".
>rinse and repeat.
Whites are secure in south africa because mandela was smart enough not to remove them from economic power.
>>
>>94415677
Because there's no fucking hard evidence of blackness doing anything like that. There are multiple places in the world that didn't develop technologically for a long ass time - there are white communities, even European communities, that have stalled technologically or wouldn't have gotten far at all if not exposed to outside ideas and influence.

Crime statistics for black people fluctuate wildly depending on where you get them from. Where I live poor, uneducated whites do most of the crime, with middle easterners trailing a little ways behind.
>>
>>94415703
>1. Africa is a veritable paradise, rich to the extreme with resources, this is the entire reason Western Powers took an interest in it in the first place.
yes you retard. which is why most colonies were net losses for colonizing powers.
>>
>>94415763
I like the Dark Tower movie, a white guy is the devil, and a black guy has to stop him, with a gun
>>
>>94415663
Jesus are you actually telling me they kill whites to steal the land from under them thats fucked up
>>
>>94413111

Tyler Perry's highest grossing film made $41,030,947. That's not Disney Superhero money.
>>
>>94415582
That's all parents, dude.
The uniquely black thing with names is rejecting common names for being too white.
>>
>>94415723
Not him but i have been reading your post about blacks and USA and who! who avoided a bullet here in latino America by setting the slaves free after our indepence (actually it mostly took from 5 to 20 years).
>>
>>94415838
they don't kill them to steal the land from them you fucking retard. Farms are isolated and are generally easy targets compared to cities where police can respond effectively.
>>
>>94411131
I'm a neofascist and I'm hyp for the movie to tell black people to stop being niggers DESU.
>>
>>94415723

>It's not easy to not be poor.

I never said that it was

>people wouldn't need to complain about the middle class disappearing

that's all people in America do though, complain. they complain about literally everything but NEVER actually do something against the problems. the government fucks the people right in their asses but nobody riots against the government. Instead, riots aimed at regular citizens are used as an excuse to fuck shit up

as long as people over there don't stand up to the government, literally nothing will change. also, why are you only talking about black people when talking about being poor? people of all races are poor in america
>>
>>94415859
So your entire solution to everything is that they are black.
I suppose whites should be banned from international travel since they colonized the world and started the most destructive conflicts in history.
>>
>>94415866
Oh so they're murdering white people for shits and giggles that makes a Whole lot better.
>>
>>94411131
>what Black people desperately need right now
Cinematic confirmation they wuz kangz n shiet?
>>
>>94415895
>shits and giggles
holy fucking shit you absolute nigger. They are murdered because they are generally easier targets as they live in isolated farms.
>>
>>94415800
Oh boy, do I have an article that'll piss you right the fuck off then.

http://www.theroot.com/the-dark-tower-mediocre-marksmanship-and-magical-negro-1797525416?utm_source=recirculation&utm_medium=recirculation&utm_campaign=fridayAM
>>
>>94415899
>mugabe is all of africa.
I guess Kim Jong Un is all of asia.
>>
>>94411456
>Hancock, which was one of the most successful superhero films of all time

Kek Maybe almost 10 years ago when it came out. No one remembers that movie now.

>static and black lightning

You mean that character DC doesn't even allow in its games?

Also like another anon said I really doubt you're black.
>>
>>94415461

They took from everyone; or so they say.
>>
>>94415957
>I am not offering a solution. I am just saying that skin color is an absolute proof of criminality. It is an observation.

I am sure you have actual proof that deep down they are their own thing and need to be handled differently, and you are able to back it up with rigorous scientific proof.
>>
>>94415703
>1. Africa is a veritable paradise, rich to the extreme with resources

A 'paradise' in which it is extremely difficult to raise large numbers of draft animals, which are absolutely necessary for large scale building and settling.

>Non-race related twin studies have proven IQ is roughly 60-70% heritable, with only 30-40% being determined by genetic factors.

...Which really doesn't say anything about whether IQ is in any instance inherited or based on epigenetics, social environment, etc. The most prominent supporters of the 'blacks have lower IQ due to shit genes' theory actually admit this multiple times, but then don't take it into account when finalizing their thesis.

>Literally so stupid it made me mad for a second

You're missing the point. There are black people above the average, and the average itself does not necessarily represent what is inherent to the race. Black people are not locked below the average, and we see blacks trending higher when they live in better communities.

There's simply no reason to believe this horseshit.
>>
>>94415936
So the black gangs are specifically targeting a minority in a nation. How is that not racism?
>>
File: killme.jpg (10KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
10KB, 240x240px
>>94411131
>My theater local theater will be plagued with loud lip smacking niggers
>>
>>94415851
that's the main thing about why America has such a fucked up race relation with Blacks, a good part of the country fought tooth and nail to keep them in what was basically the same position for decades and fought to keep them from having full citizen rights for over a hundred years. People like to gloss over how bad it was and how deep prejudice and attitudes have been set.
>>
>>94415859
>But you'll look to any excuse but genetics.

Because there is no proof in genetics.

Also, Africa and America aren't the only places with black people, you complete backbirth.
>>
>>94416011
They are targeting farmers in general. Most of them are white.

It would be saying that coloured folk in SA are racist because they are targeting blacks because of their blackness, not because they have more stuff.
>>
>>94415959
>You mean that character DC doesn't even allow in its games?
Because they are still owned by their black creators?
>>
>>94411131
>what black people desperately need right now
I hope he means African Americans, because real Africans have much worse things to worry about than whether they're consuming Disney's and Hollywood's products or not.
>>
>>94416072
That goes without saying.
>>
>>94411435
I do wonder what how people would've reacted if Black Panther were directed by neither a non-black or a non-white.
>>
>>94415936
I love how you have to use nigger to point out anons stupidity. I think it reveals what you really think about Africans.
>>
>>94416135
>What do you mean by no proof?

I mean there is no proof of a genetic trait that makes blacks dumber.
>>
>>94411131
People say that African-American culture started to decline with (or after) the Civil Rights era/welfare state.

I think it started to decline when media companies started targeting black communities with "entertainment". Before that, the black families actually had to look up to real people in their real life for inspiration. From the '70s on, though, they had Hollywood telling them "Look up to the black gangster, the pimp, the drug dealer". Sure there were famous black musicians and athletes before that, but from the '70s on you had an active effort from the media to tell black people to look onto SCREENS (not reality) for their inspiration.

So I think really the last thing any type of people need right now is even more pressure to look at escapist fantasy for inspiration of how to deal with a complicated reality.

These sorts of articles and ideas (usually from leftist whites) about how "The black community really just needs to go to a movie theatre and gape up in awe at a black superhero" is the pretty much the clearest example of how they don't understand how reality works or the difference between reality and fantasy.

Copyrighted properties are not real heroes and cannot lead to true inspiration.
>>
>>94416135
Show proof or gtfo. Anyone can spout random bullshit you wanna debate give evidence
>>
File: 1497961782811.jpg (323KB, 480x953px) Image search: [Google]
1497961782811.jpg
323KB, 480x953px
>>94411539
>>
>>94416232
anyone know what anime this is from?
>>
File: 1501735454974.jpg (155KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501735454974.jpg
155KB, 540x540px
>>94412839
>Sure every other ethnic group from the Irish, egyptians, chinese, mexicans, greeks, filipeno, and countless others managed to integrate and improve themselves even when they were discriminated against while having no advantages what so ever... But Whitey keepin a brutha down!
God, blacks are truly pathetic. No wonder cucks use them as a placeholder for animals
>>
>>94415876
>as long as people over there don't stand up to the government, literally nothing will change. also, why are you only talking about black people when talking about being poor? people of all races are poor in america

Because YOU brought it up, you fucking moron, AND because this thread is about black people, specifically shitting on them!

But since you're sick of talking about black people, let's talk about another group.

If you're wondering why the Native Americans aren't doing so fucking hot, it's because they've basically been genocided, chased on to shit land that no one can really do anything with, and America even went the further step to try and eradicate their culture.
There's not many of them left, and there isn't money going into their communities. Don't say "but casinos!", because not everyone is splitting that money, and it doesn't make a lick of difference if the few that have it don't use it in their communities.
And they don't because there isn't shit to spend it on there.
The land that had been stolen from them, actually PROVED in court to be stolen from them? Nothing happens.
You probably haven't heard of it, but they actually WON the Black Hills Land Claim. They wanted their land back. The answer was "But...we beat you...so no..."

The land they're on now is basically where they're going to rot away and die. If it was as easy as "go get a good job", then there probably wouldn't be that many poor people in America.

The reason people are clamoring on about the disappearance of the middle class, because times have changed, and jobs are either going overseas or disappearing, and it's not so easy to earn a decent living anymore.
When people complain, the answer is "shut up and do betterer, you're just lazy", even when they AREN'T minorities. You may as well be telling the people who were stuck in Hoovervilles to go find jobs.
They didn't, because they didn't exist.

It's like you're being dumb on purpose.
>>
>>94415328
>thinks jungle batman has a better director than basedbats
>thinks jungle batman has a good cast with michael b faggot and his fish bait hair do
>thinks jungle batman in the jungle in sheeit is a cool setting

yeah, ok, pshh
>>
>>94411707
Germans and Heroes never appear in the same sentence, your people always fuck Up Europe and are the reason anything white European is considered bad now.

Germany was a mistake.
>>
>>94416421
>or are we doing this from a little black kid who has to dodge bullets getting to school to get a hour of teaching

>implying it's not other blacks shooting at him
>implying blacks go to school
>>
>>94416473
Yes. It's certainly not that society has literally had it out for black people for years on end >>94411963, the truth is that they just can't hack it!

It sure is easy to discriminate against the Irish when after a generation or two, they don't have those accents and look just like you, and also weren't kept as slaves.

Bootstraps, everyone!
>>
>>94416570
I'm sitting outside a bar as I typed this, and a bunch of niggers just got thrown out of the bar for fighting, and still kept talking shit in the street.
>>
>>94416592
boo hoo, cry me a river.
>>
>>94416353
this 2 b franco famalam
moe dat pls
>>
File: confused anime girl.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
confused anime girl.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
>>94415454
Want to know where most poor whites live? Cities, coincidentally the same cities that blacks live in, however whites aren't going out gunning down teenagers.

Maybe if blacks didn't want to become felons they shouldn't commit felonies?
>>
>>94416592
what about the chinks did they lose the accent and manage to change color as well?
>>
>>94416610
Now they're trying to buy drugs.
>>
>>94416671
>Want to know where most poor whites live?
Rural America.
>>
>>94416619

Why do bruthas gotta keep other bruthas down?
>>
>>94416671

>Want to know where most poor whites live?

The Appalachias? Now those people are well and truly fucked, a lot of them don't even have electricity and drug problems run rampant through their communities.
>>
File: hotline pepe.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hotline pepe.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>94416728
sweet choccy choccy booty
>>
Lol this whole thread
>>
File: unbelievable.png (337KB, 463x467px) Image search: [Google]
unbelievable.png
337KB, 463x467px
>>94416592
There is absolutely no barrier to blacks in America if they actually wanted to improve themselves, or at least none that don't exist for other people.

Nothing is ever the black mans fault is it?
>Sure I shoplifted, but it was whities fault I did it!
>Sure, I dropped out of high school, but whitey made school too hard!
>Sure I joined a gang, think I'd leave a brutha hangin?
>Sure I got a girl pregnant and left her, I ain't got time to be a dad!
Every thing is a fucking excuse isn't it? Blacks in places like Britain and France have integrated just fine and they were originally slaves as well.

Maybe instead of blaming whitey for all of your own faults, you instead focus on personal responsibility and growing as a people?
>>
File: so prepared pepe.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
so prepared pepe.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>94416750
i didn't do the readings last week
how do we read this?
is this tiajuananese?
>>
>>94416768
The majority of people live in cities, the majority of the poor live in cities. This includes white people
>>94416806
And Appalachia has a lower crime rate than most cities.
>>
>>94411568
newfag af
>>
>>94411539
#gamergate, while a bunch of faggots think it was the entry point is not. The Fappening happened then as well bolstering the influx to /b/ where most people migrate quickly from.
>>
>>94416920
because limiting/regulating people based on their the status of their birth has been agreed upon to be a bad thing anon
>>
>"black panther"
>26 of 26 matches

Love this.
>>
where muh thicc choccy booties go doe?
>>
>>94417035
anon the actual poor white area are utter shit holes that are riddled with crime and drugs like the actual poor black areas and while I don't IQ quotients to compare, they are pretty similar in stupidity
>>
>>94413111
Tyler Perry's average work is better than any anime
>>
>>94417106
Then why aren't the crime stats for blacks and whites almost identical? Why do blacks commit 50% of all murders while being a scant 13% of the population?
>>
>>94417035
>better relations with police
>better schools
>better gun control
>rural not urban
>less dangerous drugs.
>>
>>94417168
anon you clearly aren't putting much thought into this so I'm not going to humor you further on why limiting people on what they can do or where they can live is considered wrong by most people.
>>
>>94417161
Because drugs, gangs, money, and guns.
Also there are less poor whites
>>
>>94417385
anon I cold go in depth on why it's considered wrong, but you if you can't understand why that is now, despite most western cultures took great lengths to ensure that a rigid class structures would no longer be prominent in society I can't help you.
>>
>>94417161
There are a variety of things that factor into this and I could give you a lengthy summary as to why that occurs, but that's way too much effort for me to put in for some random jackass on the internet, so instead I encourage to visit the slums of West Virginia so you can see the poverty and desolation for yourself so you can draw your own conclusions on how similar poor black areas and poor white areas are.
>>
File: 1491413242222.jpg (59KB, 444x783px) Image search: [Google]
1491413242222.jpg
59KB, 444x783px
>>94411131
God damn it, why can't they just keep their fucking mouths shut. Take a lesson from DC, Marvel. Suicide Squad was diverse as fuck (Black man, Latino man, Japanese woman, White woman etc) and they didn't say shit like "The film minorities desperately need!!". No, they kept they fucking mouths shut and the movie made a shit load of cash. If you start trying to make this movie a fucking political statement, less people will want to watch it because they don't want to be part of a "movement" by association, they just want to watch a fucking movie. IT'S LIKE HOLLYWOOD STOPPED LIKING MONEY OR SOMETHING! FUCKING STOP SHITTING UP YOUR MARKET WITH EASILY PREVENTABLE SHIT YOU FUCKING TROGLODYTES!!!!
>>
>>94417887
isn't this article from a non affiliate third party journalist?
>>
>>94417377
>Because drugs, gangs, money, and guns.
Because whites in rural areas don't have drug problems, money problems, and a plethora of guns? Weird how poor whites commit far far less murders than poor blacks.
>>94417616
The slums of west virginia that are the poorest in the entire nation, which are also safer than most poor black neighborhoods?

You guys aren't really helping your argument here.
>>
>>94411206
It looks pretty good! I'll avoid seeing it in theaters anyway because if it does well they will just use it as an excuse to blackwash more heroes and give less deserving black heroes their own movies. I'll just pirate it.
>>
I really hate being black in this day and age. I hate all of these people who think that they have to defend me for what the assume is an inequality or something I care about. You know what I want /co/? Good X-men stories. That's it. They can Fuck off with all this pandering shit because I never cared about Black Panther.
>>
>>94418007
If he didn't irrationally blame Marvel for things beyond their control he wouldn't be a DCuck.
>>
/pol/ here, very happy about Black panther. Nigmovies for nignogs, white movies for whites. Simple.
>>
File: 537ba26276348[1].jpg (143KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
537ba26276348[1].jpg
143KB, 940x529px
>>94411206
Nah, shallow racism isn't a good reason to avoid this movie.

>New cape face
Good reason to see it, it'll probably be original and not follow any pre-existing comic plot which will have room for surprises and less chance of upsetting people by deviating from an established story.

>BLACKS MADE A SUPER SOCIETY HURRR
You're ignoring the fact that Africa is essentially 100% the same as ours besides hidden Wakanda so JUST LIKE IN THE COMICS Wakanda SELFISHLY stayed hidden while knowing 100% of what was going on in Africa and sat back and LAUGHED and LAUGHED and LAUGHED at the plight that befell their people for generations after generations and that's one of the things that T'Challa is so sickened and angered by to the point he summons the dead kings of old to bitch at them and how they could have no compassion or heart for the rest of Africa or the world for that matter.

Dummies jump to the conclusion "hurr they just making them out to be so great" but fail to realize it's at the same time the worst thing any blacks have done in history since they had the power to help their people but didn't.

Wakanda is NOT ideal, we're going to see that in the movie no doubt. The fact this "perfect city" isn't so perfect at all will be part of the story.
>>
>>94416969
There's levels of "poverty".
Guess who gets the lead paint?
>>
Let's ignore the dozen or so black movies that came out in the past couple years
>>
>>94411206
Nope white people will watch it.
Notice white people are a very pat yourself on the back frauds. And they think watching a movie for black people is their service to fighting the injustices against minorities(black people)
>>
>>94414127
Nah what about arms and splatoon 2
>>
>>94411626
Latinos and Asians are too busy actually working and getting educated to be hollering for gibsmedats 24/7 365
>>
>>94412929
>They weren't slaves! They were payed in company script!
Really makes you think.
>>
Okay, I'm starting to understand why /co/ doesn't like discussing live-action capeshit on here now.
>>
>be me
>white male in Detroit
>see this thread & laugh
Black people were setup up to fail institutionally, but unlike other races that were setup to fail they continue to trip on the same banana peels over and over to the point of absurdity. They complain and shift the blame because they cannot cope with the shame of their widespread failure. Movies like this are sweet, sweet lies inbetween the crippling poverty that was thrust upon thrm, that they refuse to climb out of. My IT boss is a blsck woman and I deeply respect her. My fat black female coworker is a fucking uncivilized ape with two baby daddies. I sometimes womder how I can feel such respect and disgust simultaneously, in a spectrum for my many acquaintances.

I know some cool black individusls. Black people are a huge disappointment though, to themselves and others.
>>
File: 1466448455714.gif (52KB, 280x438px) Image search: [Google]
1466448455714.gif
52KB, 280x438px
>>94421176
you should stop doing the same too
>>
>>94411688
ww was a piece of shit tho
>>
>>94422200
>t. cucktrarian
>>
>>94411131
More than a father?
>>
>>94411131
What they desperately need is to stop killing each other and raise their kids right.
>>
>>94411906

> diversity is shoehorning niggers into everything
American racial guilt was a mistake.
>>
What black people need right now is a swift kick up the arse.
>>
America is so fucked up, how did you get to culturally dominate the west again?
>>
>>94423306
Because yuropoors are fucking weak?
>>
"Why are there no people of color in overtly White portrayals of science fiction and fantasy worlds? Maybe it is just that in White fantasies, there are no people of color."

Shit, how did you guess? That's why it's called a 'fantasy'.
>>
>"panther"
>1 of 33 matches

Never fail me /co/.
>>
>>94411568
When people claim there was an agenda behind banning discussion on /v/, you can tell they're new.

It basically consumed the board and destroyed any form of legitimate conversation. It was fucking awful
>>
>>94421605
Twintelle is Arab and Marina isn't even a human.
>>
>>94411493
what are you talking about, after the 15 year adjust
it made 1.4 billion.... oh wait, you are talking about homecoming. then yes, you are right.
>>
>>94415582

jason lee named hid child pilot inspektor. white people do the exact same thing
>>
>>94411539
Anon thank you for posting this ..... The truth. I miss 4chan
>>
>>94417011
/b/ is the ellis island for all newfags on 4chan ...
>>
>>94411456
Hancock turned into utter garbage in the later half
>>
>>94411556
>mfw Black Wall Street
>>
>>94411707
>I am german
You'll be fine
>>
File: IMG_2327.jpg (39KB, 417x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2327.jpg
39KB, 417x415px
>>94413131
>Huffington Post
>>
>>94413591
>I'm black
And I'm Donald Trump
>>
>>94413678
Assuming we're talking sbout the same guy I read that he didn't actually swallow his drugs, though you can never be sure with the news these days
>>
>>94413967
The UK is on some other shit. I'll take being shot than getting sprayed with acid any day
>>
>>94411131
Black Panther is what black people need to see that they need to stop being fuckin niggers and start being actually productive pieces of shit to society and stop ruining everything for everyone else.
>>
>>94415195
>why isn't it called racism when black people kill so many other black people though?
Did you think before typing this?
>>
>>94413678

what the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>94415689
>what is bell curve
Thread posts: 516
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.