[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Agent of shield radcliffe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 0.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
Was he the best Agent of Shield character, all season wise? Or is Ward still the best?
>>
>>94410375
>Agent of Shield
People watch this shit?
>>
>>94410683
Yes and it's great
>>
>>94410375
I like him. Not sure about favorite but still good.
>>
>>94410683
Yes, people who have kept suffering up till the first half of Season 1 have kept watching it. Because after the Event of Winter Soldier, it really start to be good (season 1 episode 4 was quite really good, though, despite being in the dull half).

Season 4 was fucking amazing.
>>
File: 0.jpg (171KB, 1000x450px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
171KB, 1000x450px
Just catching up to this season I was really thinking they would manage to bring Ward back again. Must have been fun for the actor to be back at the set.
>>
>>94410683
It was the best cape series last season. Arrow is was meh. Flash was meh. Supergirl was meh. Legends of Tomorrow were fun. Legion was good.
>>
File: 0.jpg (834KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
834KB, 2000x3000px
Is Tailbot gonna be okay?
>>
>>94411034
Hope so
>>
He's was definitely a great character and charismatic, but Ward has had several incarnations already aboard his hype train while Radcliffe was just for this story line. Don't know if hes the best per say but he's a strong contender. He got the best send off as well
>>
>>94411034

of course, otherwise they would have legit killed him off
>>
>>94410375
Honestly, Fitz is the best character. He is just made to suffer and has the best actor out of the main cast.
>>
Do you think they went caricatural with this fascist state, or would it be likely to look as it is if let Security take priority over individual freedom?
>>
>>94411034
Is he gonna be the Red Hulk?
>>
>>94410683
>>94410936
>>94410787
What can you guys tell me about Gotham? I've yet to watch season 3.
>>
>>94410375
>mfw they threw his character development under the bus so they could have an easy villain.
>>
>>94411034
He was only shot in the head; if he'd been shot in a vital part of his body, then he'd be in danger.
>>
File: not_with_a_bang.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
not_with_a_bang.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
>>94410375
Yeah, I do think Radcliffe was the best cha
>>
>>94413022
Just finished season 4 and I have to agree, Fitz is the best character by far.

What was the general /co/nsensus on Ghost Rider. Wish the finale was set up a bit longer though, felt he game and went pretty fast.
>>
>>94411034
he's going to be the bad guy on Supergirl this season
>>
>>94415218
Coul Rider pretty neat
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.