[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Byzantine Doom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1498284036126.jpg (656KB, 1332x1648px) Image search: [Google]
1498284036126.jpg
656KB, 1332x1648px
I'm watching Rome at the moment, and I remembered this pic of Doom as a Byzantine Emperor. Does anyone know where the hell it's from?

Also, Doom as either a Byzantine or Roman Emperor is a story worth being told by someone.
>>
Bumping for sauce.
>>
>>94410021
Some drawfag came up with the idea and I think two sketches were posted. That was it

Source: I was in that thread
>>
And it was Roman Doom for sure. I remember because that was the point where I realised Namor is Roman backwards.
>>
>>94410738
>>94410760
So, fuck the Western Romans. What would a Byzantine superhero setting be like?
>>
>>94410796
Well, I guess Galactus would be a Sultan...
>>
>>94410738
Huh, thanks anon.

>>94410760
Well, shucks. In MY headcanon it's Byzantine Doom.

"True Byzantine Drawing (of God Emperor Doom) for True Byzantines"

>>94410796
Hmm, I'm thinking:

>Doom as the Emperor
>Boris as his Right-Hand Man
>Dreadknight as the reigning champion of the people and local hero
>Namor is an Atlantean who allies himself with Doom
>Reed and his ilk are the invading Ottomans

That's as much as I have. Someone bring more!
>>
>>94410796
Uh... Emperor Doom would try and defend the City from the greedy Pope and his champion, the Black Knight?
>>
>>94410814
I was thinking way before the Ottomans were on the scene. Like, Justinian/Belisarius era.
>>
>>94412314
>fuck the Ottomans and their Phony God
>Χαίρε Παντοkράτωρ
>Byzantium for True Byzantines
>DOOM's Armor contains the very essence of the True Cross you Arab Cretin
>>
>>94410796
>What would a Byzantine superhero setting be like?

obsessed with chariot racing, more concerned with backstabbing from nobles than invading turks, wearing really silly printed robes
>>
>>94410943
>Reed and his ilk are the invading Ottomans
Nah, they'd probably be dickass western "romans" who are ruining the remnants of the empire
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.