[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mister Mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Look out! He's got a gun!.png (2MB, 1150x784px) Image search: [Google]
Look out! He's got a gun!.png
2MB, 1150x784px
Since we're getting a Shazam movie, how do you want your Mister Mind, /co/? Cartoony like the original? Realistic like 52? Or perhaps something in between like pic. Mister Mind General Thread
>>
File: 1977-12DCShazamDec.jpg (308KB, 1500x1345px) Image search: [Google]
1977-12DCShazamDec.jpg
308KB, 1500x1345px
>>94405879

Shazam! would be perfect as an animated movie but that makes too much sense.
If they don't use Black Adam I guess they'll have to fall back on Dr. Sivana trying to steal the rock of eternity.
>>
>>94406043
Of course they're using Black Adam. He's the only character they've casted. Actually, it's far more realistic that we won't be getting a Shazam movie.
>>
>>94405879
>Have secretly had the director for some time.
>Confirmed the script is largey done.
>Confirmed they're really far down the line in production.
>Set to begin filming in less than half a year.
>Actually, it's far more realistic that we won't be getting a Shazam movie.
It's happening, bro. Adam isn't going to be in this one and it'll be a different movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IruuI73-N9E
>>
>>94406210

They already said Adam isn't in it.
>>
We all know how a movie Mister Mind will play out, he'll be a cgi brain worm briefly seen, crawl into the head of some guy, and the movie will focus on that actor/possessed guy the entire time
>>
File: mind.png (403KB, 366x476px) Image search: [Google]
mind.png
403KB, 366x476px
>>94406346
Until the final act, you mean. Then he splits the guys skull open and out emerges this
>>
>>94406346
Come on. If they were going to use Mr. Mind in the first place, they'd turn him into a cute merchandise bait character like baby Groot.
>>
>>94406210
Black Adam is in the sequel and spinoff movie.

I'm expecting they'll use Monster Society of Evil as the base for the script.
>>
John Cena should play Shazam.
>>
>>94406469
Your forgetting one major thing, though:

Groot was a hero.
Mr Mind is a villain.

Kid appeal merchandise magnets are never villains, and vice versa.
>>
>>94406437
I wouldnt even expect that
>>94406469
I dont see WB doing that, Disney yeah, but I would expect horror movie brain slug
>>
>>94406543
Shazam was gonna be a different tone though, like completely separate from DCU.

All these problems would be solved if this was animated. You could have a loveable villain in that.
>>
File: Glines JLA Mr Mind.png (470KB, 1280x936px) Image search: [Google]
Glines JLA Mr Mind.png
470KB, 1280x936px
>>94406543
You don't think cute worm with a voice box won't make a lot of money through merchandise? Hell, Harley and Joker make all sorts of money and they're edgy villains.
>>
>>94406543
Anon, what do you think a minion is
>>
>>94406798
Do you really think WB would make a cute worm instead of horrifying worm?
>>
>>94406288
Did Kevin Smith really have an IMDB patch sewn onto one of his fucking giant hockey jerseys?
>>
>>94406346
I really hate that this is true.
>>
>>94406288
All aboard the hype train fuckbois!
>>
>>94405879
Cute cartoon. This movie needs to be as far away from the MOS angst and darkness as possible.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.