[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Cartoons you wanted to continue, but you just had to suck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

ITT: Cartoons you wanted to continue, but you just had to suck it up and move on with your life. This is my pick
>>
Talespin should have gone longer than a single season. I know that was Disney's formula for shows back then, but damnit I wanted more.

Gargoyles. It wasn't as good as the first two seasons, but I liked where the plot was heading with the Goliath Chronicles. Should have kept going, should have never lost Greg.

Earthworm Jim. The BEST animated adaptation of any videogame ever. EVER. 23 episodes wasn't enough.

Sonic the Hedgehog(SatAM). The series that launched a million autismos. It's not that great, but fuck you I liked it. Was pissed it got cancelled on a cliffhanger. Kinda bummed the comic just got killed.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (259KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
259KB, 1920x1080px
Those Jitaten Skarbanzos at the network will pay
>>
Moonbeam City
>>
>>94403633
Megas XLR
>>
Gravity falls
>>
File: Robotomy.jpg (38KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
Robotomy.jpg
38KB, 360x270px
We need more cartoon violence on tv
>>
File: triangle.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
triangle.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: tumblr_nb5i5zoFZw1rzp684o1_400.gif (2MB, 336x189px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb5i5zoFZw1rzp684o1_400.gif
2MB, 336x189px
>>94405432
>>
>>94405349
>The main hook of the show plotwise was the mystery surrounding the books and Stan. Once that was resolved halfway through season 2 it stopped being interesting. The big finale felt more like a formality than a climax, though it had some decent moments.

>And while the show was funny it followed a formula, which worked well but would get tiresome with a third season. The characters' gags were getting played out too by the end. Ending it at Season 2 was a good choice in that regard because it wrapped itself up before it got boring. Maybe a Season 3 could work if it had a big twist or changed up the main cast, but at that point you're changing the core of the show and that wouldn't mesh with its narrative focus.
>>
File: motorcity.jpg (50KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
motorcity.jpg
50KB, 600x300px
>>
>>94405432
>>94405518
>>94406683
Those shows were both trash.

/co/ has some terrible fucking taste sometimes.
>>
>>94406830
>/co/ has some terrible fucking taste sometimes.

And you're proving it right now
>>
>>94406633
What pissed me off about Gravity Falls was that it started off strong with that summer vibe, then there was major deviations in the series and then a hiatus. When it came back it lost so much momentum that was further delayed by not going back into what made it great to begin with.

Talk about a show that shit the bed.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.